Exclusive PS4 DLC within Destiny DLC, lol

• 113 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Look better: WTF? Outside of resolution, all multiplats have looked the same...

Wait ... do you actually believe that? That multiplat games on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One "look the same"?

The difference has been the resolution. Does the resolution make the game look different? Sure. A big difference? To some.

But, outside of the resolution, the games are the same.

it never gets old to see lems make excuses over an actual huge gap on performance when a year ago you and your lem brigade frands declared victory if 360 ran at 3 fps more than ps3 xD

Yet again, @Krelian-co demonstrates exactly how big his level of ignorance is. Way to go. Maybe one day, with hard work, you will actually rise out of this state of brain-apathy. We're all pulling for you.

awww someone is butthurt, resorting to name calling just because i pointed out the hypocrisy of lems, lol.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@draign said:

If this were a single player exclusive id get it on PS4, but I prefer Xbox Live.

PSn+ is as good on paper and better in my personal opinion. People judge psn on ps4 as it was psn on ps3... You're getting the worst version of the game because you prefer playing on am online service as good as PSN+ or worst. Doesn't make much sense unless all your friends are on it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

If it's not completely clear by now, if you're going to buy Destiny, you should buy it on the Playstation 4. Seriously.

Or not buy it at all. Problem solved. lol!!

I'll test out the Beta hopefully this weekend and see if the game is even worth owning or not. Game has been getting mixed reviews from gamers who've played the beta.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#104 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@blackace said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

If it's not completely clear by now, if you're going to buy Destiny, you should buy it on the Playstation 4. Seriously.

Or not buy it at all. Problem solved. lol!!

I'll test out the Beta hopefully this weekend and see if the game is even worth owning or not. Game has been getting mixed reviews from gamers who've played the beta.

Heh. Mixed reviews my ass. They've been nearly universally positive.

The alpha was great, and I'll be playing the beta next Thursday. Don't let brand loyalty cloud your judgement, give the beta a try.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

I don't really understand why they announced the expansions so early. If they are just trying to scam everyones $35 early I guess I could see it but if its and actual expansion how much are they gonna cost individually. $30? $35?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Yeah I hate when games do that. One of the reasons I won't be purchasing it.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

Wait ... do you actually believe that? That multiplat games on the Playstation 4 and Xbox One "look the same"?

The difference has been the resolution. Does the resolution make the game look different? Sure. A big difference? To some.

it never gets old to see lems make excuses over an actual huge gap on performance when a year ago you and your lem brigade frands declared victory if 360 ran at 3 fps more than ps3 xD

Yet again, @Krelian-co demonstrates exactly how big his level of ignorance is. Way to go. Maybe one day, with hard work, you will actually rise out of this state of brain-apathy. We're all pulling for you.

awww someone is butthurt, resorting to name calling just because i pointed out the hypocrisy of lems, lol.

I did not call you a "name".

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

hey since we are on the topic of ignorance aren't you the guy who "works" for a tech company yet doesn't know the difference between a company's cloud on a closed network and the cloud microsoft is trying to implement, just saying xD

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@shawn30 You have no problem paying the same amount for a version of the game that is going to perform worse than the PS4 version. You should be okay with this too. I'm sorry that you made the wrong choice and got "boned" by M$ and Bungie instead of getting a PS4. Feel better, okay? :)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 You have no problem paying the same amount for a version of the game that is going to perform worse than the PS4 version. You should be okay with this too. I'm sorry that you made the wrong choice and got "boned" by M$ and Bungie instead of getting a PS4. Feel better, okay? :)

Lol, that was so damn stupid. I bought the right system for me, seeing as the One has the most games I want to play. And if I buy Destiny, no promises, I'll be fine with my 1080p just like you, minus whatever cuts they will have to make and not a **** will be given. MS didn't bone me, they just gave me the gaming console I wanted, unlike Sony who don't have as of yet what I want to play. Ive seen CoD running on the One, Ive seen Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MMC and Sunset Overdrive and I'm very fine with where the One is today graphics wise. The 80+ million that bought the PS3 games that weren't as good as the 360 versions didn't seem to mind because the actual real world difference when playing the game probably wasn't great enough that they had to have a 360. My same feelings over the One. If my game is 900p and yours is 1080p at a more consistent framerate I will survive, lol. I feel sorry for you thinking people got boned for buying something other than the PS4 cause we should all love and hug it like you. Good luck with that one, pal :)

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 inb4uall

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

Lol, that was so damn stupid. I bought the right system for me, seeing as the One has the most games I want to play. And if I buy Destiny, no promises, I'll be fine with my 1080p just like you, minus whatever cuts they will have to make and not a **** will be given. MS didn't bone me, they just gave me the gaming console I wanted, unlike Sony who don't have as of yet what I want to play. Ive seen CoD running on the One, Ive seen Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MMC and Sunset Overdrive and I'm very fine with where the One is today graphics wise. The 80+ million that bought the PS3 games that weren't as good as the 360 versions didn't seem to mind because the actual real world difference when playing the game probably wasn't great enough that they had to have a 360. My same feelings over the One. If my game is 900p and yours is 1080p at a more consistent framerate I will survive, lol. I feel sorry for you thinking people got boned for buying something other than the PS4 cause we should all love and hug it like you. Good luck with that one, pal :)

Unfortunately this thread shows you do have a problem. Remember the first step to healing is acceptance. :) Best of wishes!

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 shawn30

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

Unfortunately this thread shows you do have a problem. Remember the first step to healing is acceptance. :) Best of wishes!

An online gaming forum thread, where you seem to feel the flow of it is for or against a belief you hold, matters? Come on, man. At least act grown. We're all gamers here and we all like different stuff. Its ok that I don't want or care for your precious PS4. Sony will be just fine without me. Really, they will :)

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By inb4uall

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

An online gaming forum thread, where you seem to feel the flow of it is for or against a belief you hold, matters? Come on, man. At least act grown. We're all gamers here and we all like different stuff. Its ok that I don't want or care for your precious PS4. Sony will be just fine without me. Really, they will :)

I just want you to have a PS4 because I care about you as a person and don't want to see you wasting your time and money on an inferior product like the Xbone. :)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By shawn30

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

I just want you to have a PS4 because I care about you as a person and don't want to see you wasting your time and money on an inferior product like the Xbone. :)

You care about me? Ok, that;s kinda creepy. I don't go for those backdoor shenanigans. :)

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Krelian-co said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@StormyJoe said:

hey since we are on the topic of ignorance aren't you the guy who "works" for a tech company yet doesn't know the difference between a company's cloud on a closed network and the cloud microsoft is trying to implement, just saying xD

I don't know what you mean. We use MS's cloud for SQL Azure, Windows Azure, and Office 365.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 inb4uall

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

@shawn30 said:

@inb4uall said:

You care about me? Ok, that;s kinda creepy. I don't go for those backdoor shenanigans. :)

No need to be homophobic and insensitive sir. I was just trying to be nice.