Evolve Xbox One Trailer!

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJQMLWGCvQ

That was actually an entertaining trailer. It's from the makers of Left 4 Dead and runs on the cry engine. I expect good things. or a good looking game that is not good. Hopefully it's the former.

#2 Posted by shawn30 (3687 posts) -

The more I see of this game the more I think this will be a Day 1 purchase.

#3 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

Exclusive or no?

#4 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1246 posts) -
#5 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1246 posts) -

Why does that video make it seem like its exclusive? MS must have paid for that one.

#6 Edited by uninspiredcup (4706 posts) -

Why does that video make it seem like its exclusive? MS must have paid for that one.

Microsoft have done this for years,

#7 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

That's why I asked....looked like it to me.

#8 Posted by gameofthering (9626 posts) -

So is that not like false advertisement? Saying that the product is only available on one system when it's on three.

#9 Edited by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

Exclusive or no?

At the end of the video it said "Only on Xbox One"...............

#10 Edited by Speak_Low (429 posts) -

No exclusivity. It's coming to PC/PS4/X1

This exact trailer was released on all the major Youtube channels, including Playstation's official channel

http://youtu.be/noyjxCsxP5M

The journalists who played it yesterday believe all footage is from the PC version.

Gameplay footage (says "PS4 footage" but the exact same B-roll footage is found on an Xbox channel too)

http://youtu.be/qNHw9VoXqsw

#12 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

Well I saw comments saying otherwise.....screw it, I will look it up myself lol

#13 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

It's multiplatform

#14 Posted by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

Comments are meaningless, MSoft wouldn't put it in the video if it was not even if it is for a limited time.

#15 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

So is that not like false advertisement? Saying that the product is only available on one system when it's on three.

They never said it was only available.

#16 Posted by silversix_ (12541 posts) -

'Only on Xbox One' i think were referring to the 720p.

#17 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

No it doesn't.

#18 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1246 posts) -

@kuu2: the games not exclusive stop reaching

#19 Posted by gameofthering (9626 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

No it doesn't.

I just loaded it up again and from 2:29 - 2:32 the voice says "Only on Xbox One"

#20 Edited by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

Comments are meaningless, MSoft wouldn't put it in the video if it was not even if it is for a limited time.

I don't see any info on it being a timed exclusive.

#21 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@Jakandsigz said:

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

No it doesn't.

I just loaded it up again and from 2:29 - 2:32 the voice says "Only on Xbox One"

The word "only" is nowhere in the video.

#22 Posted by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

Other than MSoft actually saying it in the first video talking about the game? I don't know for sure but why would they say that at the end of this video. I did check the site however and PC/PS4/The One were all featured. Fall is a long way away so we will see what happens.

I like the art direction of the game. More colorful than the Destiny with a lighter comic feel.

#23 Posted by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@gameofthering said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

No it doesn't.

The word "only" is nowhere in the video.

Your listening skills are poor then because it says it at 2:30 for sure.

#24 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -
@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@kuu2 said:
@chikenfriedrice said:

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

Other than MSoft actually saying it in the first video talking about the game? I don't know for sure but why would they say that at the end of this video. I did check the site however and PC/PS4/The One were all featured. Fall is a long way away so we will see what happens.

I like the art direction of the game. More colorful than the Destiny with a lighter comic feel.

What video do you speak of? I don't know, there is an argument in this thread on if it said only or not lol....my speakers are not on at work so can't say.

Does look like a cool game though.

#25 Edited by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

What video do you speak of? I don't know, there is an argument in this thread on if it said only or not lol....my speakers are not on at work so can't say.

There is no argument. You have those that can listen effectively and those that don't. The video clearly says "Only on Xbox One". Now, if that statement is true or not is an entirely different discussion.

#26 Posted by stereointegrity (10529 posts) -

at the end 2:29 the voice says only on xbox one...jaka u gotta listen man

#27 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (11028 posts) -

Is the trailer only in 720p as well?

#28 Posted by Jankarcop (7978 posts) -

It's on all 3 systems.

XBONE and PS4 videos show substantial FPS DIPs.

Another best on PC title.

#29 Posted by chikenfriedrice (8606 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:
@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

There is no argument. You have those that can listen effectively and those that don't. The video clearly says "Only on Xbox One". Now, if that statement is true or not is an entirely different discussion.

Got ya

#30 Edited by blackace (18466 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

Did you see the little note "Not Actual Gameplay" after the video started? The teaser trailer was decent. I'm just curious as to how the REAL game looks on the XB1 and PS4.

@silversix_ said:

That's an imaginery game console that Cows play in Fantasy Land. Everyone in the real world are playing Xbox One's. LOL!!

#31 Edited by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

No I watched it in 1080p but who knows.

Does anyone know why MSoft would say 'only' when on the website it clearly has other platforms available.

#32 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (11028 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@silversix_ said:

Does anyone know why MSoft would say 'only' when on the website it clearly has other platforms available.

They've been known to do this in the past with nearly every title they advertise. They might be referring to the 720p version Only being on xbone. I suppose it's exclsuive in a way.

#33 Posted by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@silversix_ said:

They've been known to do this in the past with nearly every title they advertise. They might be referring to the 720p version Only being on xbone. I suppose it's exclsuive in a way.

That's cute but they only do it if it is exclusive. Whether that is for a limited time or lifetime. So the question still remains why is it there? Could it be that The One version will be out this year and the other versions will be out next year?

#34 Edited by blackace (18466 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Exclusive or no?

You're right actually. It does say that, but I think that's a canned video that M$ plays for their exclusives. It probably shouldn't have been on this video. Evolve has been announced for PC/XB1/PS4. Unless Microsoft is working on some kind of timed exclusive deal. No one has heard about that yet.

@silversix_ said:

The trailer isn't actual gameplay, so who cares what resolution it's in?

#35 Edited by lostrib (26167 posts) -

Calm down fanboys, it's a multiplat

#36 Edited by kuu2 (6397 posts) -
@lostrib said:

I think everyone is calm just wanting some answers is all.

This trailer has all three platforms mentioned without the Xbox at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlaPT08Tmxc

Could the first video be done by someone else other than MSoft and Turtle? Meaning that the end of the video was added on by some fan?

#37 Edited by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@blackace said:
@Jakandsigz said:

That was actually an entertaining trailer. It's from the makers of Left 4 Dead and runs on the cry engine. I expect good things. or a good looking game that is not good. Hopefully it's the former.

Did you see the little note "Not Actual Gameplay" after the video started?

Where did your small brain think I talked about gameplay at all in my first post?

#38 Edited by lostrib (26167 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@lostrib said:

Could the first video be done by someone else other than MSoft and Turtle? Meaning that the end of the video was added on by some fan?

Some fan? it was posted by the official xbox youtube channel, so they probably tagged it on

#39 Posted by silversix_ (12541 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@silversix_ said:

You want to know the true answer to your question? The answer is only two letters, M-S.

#40 Posted by CrownKingArthur (1970 posts) -
#41 Edited by kuu2 (6397 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@kuu2 said:
@lostrib said:

Some fan? it was posted by the official xbox youtube channel, so they probably tagged it on

Why do it with this game though? A new Titanfall video just came out today as well and it is not on there which would be the place I would expect something like that. Could be a mistake but it is just odd.

#42 Posted by blackace (18466 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@blackace said:
@Jakandsigz said:

Where did your small brain think I talked about gameplay at all in my first post?

Relax dude. I replied to the wrong troll. I was replying to Silversix's post, not yours. I'll fix it. My brain is far from small kid.

#43 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@blackace said:
@Jakandsigz said:

Relax dude. I replied to the wrong troll. I was replying to Silversix's post, not yours. I'll fix it. My brain is far from small kid.

Lol wrong troll? Don't you have more made up math to do? Calling people kid to make yourself feel better? I'll let you cry now.

#44 Posted by blackace (18466 posts) -

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@silversix_ said:

@Jakandsigz said:

@blackace said:
@Jakandsigz said:

Lol wrong troll? Don't you have more made up math to do? Calling people kid to make yourself feel better? I'll let you cry now.

Everyone on here is a kid to me. lol!! I was playing games back in 1979 and I was in my teens. So yeah, you're a kid who trolls. I have no reasons to cry. I've got everything I want in life. My math is just fine. Fanboys like to do shit backwards to make themselves feel better or to try and claim ownage. Poor babies.

#45 Edited by KittenNose (205 posts) -

This game makes me so happy. I was just literally explaining to someone how Rust is fun BECAUSE everyone is hunting you, and it isn't for folks who don't like knowing their head can explode in the middle of no where, costing them a couple hours work. Then poof, a video about not only being hunted, but being able to turn the tables.

It is already just what I want in a game, and the freaking mod potential... Being a gamer rules so hard.

#46 Posted by remiks00 (1067 posts) -

Evolve looks great, can't wait to play this! I'm a big Left4Dead fan

#47 Posted by cainetao11 (14357 posts) -

reading about it in new game informer. Really interesting.

#48 Posted by comptonst88 (196 posts) -

@Jakandsigz: The Ad did say at the end "Only on XBOX ONE", so it leads the viewer to believe it is exclusive.

#49 Posted by Shewgenja (6823 posts) -

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

ONLY ON XBOX ONE

..and everything else.

#50 Posted by R4gn4r0k (14466 posts) -

That was obviously not a trailer from the Xbone version as it was in 1080p.