Everybody wins, yes... you too cows

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stryking_Fyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Stryking_Fyre
Member since 2005 • 1497 Posts
Take solace in the fact that these games are still being released on the PS3 at all, you guys talk about companies like Capcom betraying you? On the contrary, they're still showing tons of support even though the PS3 isn't exactly selling like hotcakes right now. They're bringing franchises onto the 360 because it's a profitable venture, this has been rumored upon as far back as 6 months ago so I really don't see why people are surprised.
JoeWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 JoeWii60
Member since 2006 • 2456 Posts

Yes DMC4 is multi platform, but I'll take the 360 version with rumble and achievements.

Always best on 360, remember than cows.

Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts
360 gets dead rising and lost planet exclusively plus re5 multiplat, an now dmc4 multiplat and nintendo doesnt get re5. i think capcom has chosen which side they want.
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
Yep, Cows are winning. Soon they won't even have to pay the PS3's exorbitant price tag to play its best games - what more could they ask for?
squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Take solace in the fact that these games are still being released on the PS3 at all, you guys talk about companies like Capcom betraying you? On the contrary, they're still showing tons of support even though the PS3 isn't exactly selling like hotcakes right now. They're bringing franchises onto the 360 because it's a profitable venture, this has been rumored upon as far back as 6 months ago so I really don't see why people are surprised. Stryking_Fyre

Well said. I also like to add that people should just be happy that even though the game is going to other systems, it doesnt mean u wont be able to play it if it is your favorite game. I mean people shouldve known it was coming, ken kuturagi was so damn high headed if anyone is to blame, it is him for his lack of all the games he didnt negotiate exclusive arrangements with. I own a ps3 and an xbox 360 but I think its good thing to see games like this go to other platforms, because I want to see other people who dont wish to buy sony consoles, finally get a taste of what type of games they been missing out on. This is a good thing. I cant wait for all these sick titles im gonna play, until then game on. :)