Enjoy calling SPM a flop (if only it happens) cows and lems....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sonick54
Member since 2005 • 7947 Posts
Because you're basically be doing it to nobody because most sheep will actually be enjoying the game rather than being here :|
drewtwo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 drewtwo99
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts
I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Because you're basically be doing it to nobody because most sheep will actually be enjoying the game rather than being here :|Sonick54

1. Not true.
2. Same could be said for any game, thus ruining this concept.

dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15993 Posts
They'll be back soon enough. Nobody on these forums plays game 24 hours a day or else they wouldn't be here.
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sonick54
I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!drewtwo99
Whether this be pre damage control doesn't bother me. Honestly, SW is actually more fun when people go crazy :P
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I doubt I will find out about it until maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

(assuming the review comes out on Monday)
Flame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Flame1
Member since 2003 • 463 Posts
your here.
Sonick54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sonick54

[QUOTE="Sonick54"]Because you're basically be doing it to nobody because most sheep will actually be enjoying the game rather than being here :|-RPGamer-

1. Not true.
2. Same could be said for any game, thus ruining this concept.

Which would ruin the whole point of SW, i know. Sad, ain't it? :( :P
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -RPGamer-

I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!drewtwo99

People will also disagree, as the past has shown countless times, thus proving the TC wrong. Plus don't forget Drew some people here enjoy the people that disagree more than those that agree :P

drewtwo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 drewtwo99
Member since 2005 • 9156 Posts

[QUOTE="drewtwo99"]I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!-RPGamer-

People will also disagree, as the past has shown countless times, thus proving the TC wrong. Plus don't forget Drew some people here enjoy the people that disagree more than those that agree :P

I know RPGamer, I'm one of them myself.
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -RPGamer-
[QUOTE="-RPGamer-"]

[QUOTE="drewtwo99"]I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!drewtwo99

I know RPGamer, I'm one of them myself.

lol. same here :)

solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts
It's going to be a great game and people are going to have fun with it nonetheless and that's all that should matter.
Shadow_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Shadow_op
Member since 2006 • 4566 Posts
We'll see what happens with Halo 3, Mass Effect, MGS4, and FF...;)
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
[QUOTE="drewtwo99"]I believe that this is really just an example of pre-damage control. I mean, obviously people will enjoy calling it a flop and having other people agree with them. That's how most people on this board thrive, and it's what gets them through the day. It's sad I know, but if SPM flops, then just let them enjoy it and don't try to spoil their fun!Sonick54
Whether this be pre damage control doesn't bother me. Honestly, SW is actually more fun when people go crazy :P

True dat. On topic, with the reviews it's already gotten, I can't see SPM flopping, and even if it doesn't match hype, it will be an entertaining game nonetheless.
Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
I wonder what Sony will pay their supporters to say about the game in the next few days
Hadoken_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hadoken_Kid
Member since 2006 • 1770 Posts
the game wont be a flopp. but it sure wont get AAA. I watched the marathon for 2 hours and I was unimpressed. I seriously wanted to dust off my Wii and buy this game. But it will prob be just a rental