EDGE: The next Xbox: Always online, no 2ndHand games, 50GB Bluray and new kinect

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]MS reply to the rumors "We are always thinking about what is next for our platform, but we don't have anything further to share at this time."Pete-B
Cryptic...

Love the sig man

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

[QUOTE="Pete-B"][QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]MS reply to the rumors "We are always thinking about what is next for our platform, but we don't have anything further to share at this time."Speedzilla

Cryptic...

Love the sig man

Thanks. :)
Shinobi120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553 Shinobi120
Member since 2004 • 5728 Posts

If people were outraged at Sony for the $600 price tag of the PS3, then the outrage at Microsoft will be between two to five times greater than what Sony did if they definitely go for the method of blocking the ability of playing used games (especially in this bad economy) & forcing people to play online in order to play games on the next Xbox.

The used gaming market & the retail market are very, very big to a lot of people, & not all countries (such as the U.S. & Canada) has terrific downloading speeds, not to mention that you can possibly be cut off from the game at anytime & that you got to also deal with bandwidth caps.

Avatar image for Sir-I_exCalibur
Sir-I_exCalibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 Sir-I_exCalibur
Member since 2013 • 724 Posts
Poor lemmings, if only they could get a PS4 but they probably can't due to insufficient
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#555 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]MS reply to the rumors "We are always thinking about what is next for our platform, but we don't have anything further to share at this time."StrongBlackVine

Sounds like a coach who is looking at another job....I would be worried as a lemming.

How did you come up with that analogy? What I can see from that statement is: "We're looking for new ways to improve our product, but we're not revealing it to the world just yet." ...how does that sound like someone who wants to quit?
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

Like I said it's only a rumor and second the Online model works for PC Multiplayer games. If this is only for the Multiplayer part of a game I can live with that. 

mitu123

What if they get single player as well?:lol:

Most games now are MP.