EA UFC - Mystery fighter is Bruce Lee! CONFIRMED! (Picture)

• 57 results
Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

http://www.easports.com/ufc/mystery-fighter?intcmp=UFC__Hm_Top-Left_Mystery-Fighter_Reveal

Here are the clues so far.

1. Never fought in the UFC before

2. Can fight in 4 different weight classes

3. Was born in America

My thoughts...

-The nipples, the shredded arm, the trade mark punch. All resembles Bruce Lee.

-The fighter he is punching is Jose Aldo. A featherweight (145lbs).

-Bruce went up and down in weight from 120lbs and as high as 160lbs. So the 4 weight classes he can be in is Flyweight (125lbs), Bantamweight (135lbs), Featherweight (145lbs), and Lightweight (155lbs).

-Bruce was born in San Fransisco.

-Bruce Lee's daughter who is responsible for her fathers image are in good relationships with the UFC.

What do you think?

*Edit - I was rite. Bruce god damn Lee ladies and gents. Game of the year.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50494 Posts

Stupid if true. Won't get it either way.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

That would be awesome if it is

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Omega-316

@Chutebox said:

Your name is chutebox and you dont want to get a MMA game? Mind is blown.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17400 Posts

Im told their first choice was chuck norris but they had some problems during development....

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Makes sense. Many, including Dana white, consider him the godfather of mixed martial arts.

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Im told their first choice was chuck norris but they had some problems during development....

bruce lee would kick chuck norris's ass.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

I was already planning on getting this game, now I am even more excited....this is the perfect game for sitting around with your buddies and drinking. The chest looks like bruce lee, if it was chuck norris I think it would be a hairier chest.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

It would be awesome if they added Bruce AND Chuck. I'd get it just for that alone.

2beers_in_hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 2beers_in_hand
Member since 2007 • 2950 Posts

@stationplay_4: Correction Bruce Lee already kicked Chuck's ass. Bruce has the chest hairs to prove it!

UnbiasedPoster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 UnbiasedPoster
Member since 2013 • 1134 Posts

Cool if true.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Omega-316

I'm interested to see how they rank him in the game. I think they are going to be quite generous with his stats out of respect.

Realistically speaking he's pretty fast so his speed should be up there. His foot work is solid. His striking style is very out dated but he has real good side kicks and his speed should help him out in where he lacks. He has very limited knowledge on grappling. His toughness and his ability to take a punch is anyones guess since he lacks pro fights.

Jcdy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jcdy7
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hi guys why don't you check out the picture on the right. I put a link on the bottom. Bruce Lee's body on the right really resembles the mystery fighter's body. Not just the body but the stance he is in. i don't even have a new xbox or ps4 to play the game. (T_T)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153473618075634&set=pb.184049470633.-2207520000.1396624819.&type=3&theater

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Chutebox said:

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

Maybe kind of stupid but still pretty cool and I know I'd try him out if I played.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#16 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19374 Posts

@2beers_in_hand said:

@stationplay_4: Correction Bruce Lee already kicked Chuck's ass. Bruce has the chest hairs to prove it!

Loading Video...

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

@Jag85 said:

@2beers_in_hand said:

Loading Video...

why does he sing everytime he fights?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#18 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19374 Posts

@blamix99 said:

@Jag85 said:

@2beers_in_hand said:

Loading Video...

why does he sing everytime he fights?

Because Bruce isn't human... He's an animal.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60679 Posts

that is dumb, he would get his ass kicked against MMA fighters.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Heil68 said:

nah , there was once a documentary about him and he was the best streetfighter ever known

Bruce lee's training was inhuman, he also had the determination of a madman

No wonder the man died at 33. A human body can only endure so much.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

WHY USE CHUCK NORRIS JOKES, ITS 2014 UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bruce Lee would be awesome imo

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

Finally! Now we don't have to listen to that question anymore.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Heil68

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

nah , there was once a documentary about him and he was the best streetfighter ever known

I'm not doubting his skills, but MMA is different, besides he would be in his 70's today. :P

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 commander

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

I'm not doubting his skills, but MMA is different, besides he would be in his 70's today. :P

yeah of course but apart from age bruce lee mastered jeet kune done, which was actually a form of mma

No mma fighter is going through the training he was going. I was somewhat of an mma fighter myself when I was younger allthough it didn't existed yet but I did karate, judo and kickboxing. I read bruce lee training and it was beyond crazy. The power and speed he had was inhuman

Like I said, people that fought him in streetfighter tournaments have enormous respect for him

because they could never beat him and there were no weight classes there.

Imagine him fighting a lightweight lol.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@stationplay_4 said:

@navyguy21 said:

He already did lol

@Heil68 said:

LOL I have no response to this

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Omega-316

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

yeah of course but apart from age bruce lee mastered jeet kune done, which was actually a form of mma

No mma fighter is going through the training he was going. I was somewhat of an mma fighter myself when I was younger allthough it didn't existed yet but I did karate, judo and kickboxing. I read bruce lee training and it was beyond crazy. The power and speed he had was inhuman

Like I said, people that fought him in streetfighter tournaments have enormous respect for him

Bruce Lee was ahead of his time. But thats as far as it goes from comparing him to professional athletes of 2014. Fighting has evolved since his time. Just like how basketball evolved since Wilt Chamberlain, or boxing has evolved since Rocky Marciano, or soccer has evolved since Pele. You just cant compare the athletes of back then to the athlete of today because the game evolved and improved. It is a science now.

The training you see high level MMA fighters doing is something that Bruce would have never thought of. Bruce Lee training was very old school. Now everyone knows what works and what doesnt. Back then there was no internet and UFC on tv to have people exchange techniques and come up with moves and trainings that will elevate your game. There was no science involved. It was just word of mouth. "My master can kill a man with 1 blow".

Bruce also had very limited knowledge in grappling. Word has it that Gene Lebell who is from Judo would have his way with Lee when they would train. Grappling is a big part of MMA and most fight end up on the ground.

Last but not least. Bruce was also an actor. That is alot of time acting and making movies while pro fighters of today are training non stop. Bruce Lee's job and source of income was from acting. These MMA fighters are killers. They dont know anything else other then fighting. They are getting beat up every day. They are making their bodies go through pain that is unimaginable to normal people. They are training with other amazing fighters to improve their game. Iron forges iron.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By commander

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

Bruce Lee was ahead of his time. But thats as far as it goes from comparing him to professional athletes of 2014. Fighting has evolved since his time. Just like how basketball evolved since Wilt Chamberlain, or boxing has evolved since Rocky Marciano, or soccer has evolved since Pele. You just cant compare the athletes of back then to the athlete of today because the game evolved and improved. It is a science now.

The training you see high level MMA fighters doing is something that Bruce would have never thought of. Bruce Lee training was very old school. Now everyone knows what works and what doesnt. Back then there was no internet and UFC on tv to have people exchange techniques and come up with moves and trainings that will elevate your game. There was no science involved. It was just word of mouth. "My master can kill a man with 1 blow".

Bruce also had very limited knowledge in grappling. Word has it that Gene Lebell who is from Judo would have his way with Lee when they would train. Grappling is a big part of MMA and most fight end up on the ground.

Last but not least. Bruce was also an actor. That is alot of time acting and making movies while pro fighters of today are training non stop. Bruce Lee's job and source of income was from acting. These MMA fighters are killers. They dont know anything else other then fighting. They are getting beat up every day. They are making their bodies go through pain that is unimaginable to normal people. They are training with other amazing fighters to improve their game. Iron forges iron.

bruce lee may have been an actor, but he was a streetfighter as well and the rules weren't as forgiving as the ufc.

It's hard to compare of course, because those streetfights were never videotaped, this was kinda of a underground thing.

As for grappling you have a point, I don't know how good bruce lee was at grappling but I doubt those streetfighters didn't think of that. I mean I thought of it even before the first ufc happened.

Not to mention the power and speed bruce lee has especially for someone of his weight class. In my mind he was the perfect fighter but of course you can discuss this all you want, in the end we'll never know, because bruce lee's top was in the '70 s

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Heil68

@nini200 said:

@stationplay_4 said:

@navyguy21 said:

He already did lol

@Heil68 said:

Truth sometimes does that to people. Relax, sit back and dont forget to breathe, :D

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Omega-316

@evildead6789 said:

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

bruce lee may have been an actor, but he was a streetfighter as well and the rules weren't as forgiving as the ufc.

It's hard to compare of course, because those streetfights were never videotaped, this was kinda of a underground thing.

As for grappling you have a point, I don't know how good bruce lee was at grappling but I doubt those streetfighters didn't think of that. I mean I thought of it even before the first ufc happened.

Not to mention the power and speed bruce lee has especially for someone of his weight class. In my mind he was the perfect fighter but of course you can discuss this all you want, in the end we'll never know, because bruce lee's top was in the '70 s

Anybody can be a street fighter. Anybody can kick in the balls or bite or pull hair. What do you mean by street fighter? Someone who knows how to defend them selves on the street? Im talking about a man to man fight with honor and respect. Any bum can start fights on the street. But it takes a level of skill to actually get paid for fighting.

I have seen the video of Bruce Lee in a competition fight with head gear and body gear. Listen, if I lived in that time period I would have been impressed as well. But in this day and age, his technique for boxing, or kicking is just out dated when it comes to technique.

Bruce trained in grappling. But not to the point where he can stop a black belt Judo practitioner, or a wrestler from taking him down.

I love Bruce Lee. He is gifted and he is smart. He is a fast learner. Im sure had he been young in this day and age, he would learn what he needs to learn and learn it fast. But at the time of his death, his skill isnt enough for todays level of competition.

Here is a video of Jose Aldo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467D2C_zq9k

It will be fun to have Bruce Lee vs him in the game. But realistically, Bruce has never seen a man throw a leg kick like Jose Aldo does. That thing breaks legs.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@nini200 said:

@stationplay_4 said:

@navyguy21 said:

He already did lol

@Heil68 said:

Truth sometimes does that to people. Relax, sit back and dont forget to breathe, :D

Truth?!? You wanna fight about it? Meet me in the ring chump!!!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

This could be one of those "what if he didn't die from an allergic reaction from Aspirin" scenarios.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 commander

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

Anybody can be a street fighter. Anybody can kick in the balls or bite or pull hair. What do you mean by street fighter? Someone who knows how to defend them selves on the street? Im talking about a man to man fight with honor and respect. Any bum can start fights on the street. But it takes a level of skill to actually get paid for fighting.

I have seen the video of Bruce Lee in a competition fight with head gear and body gear. Listen, if I lived in that time period I would have been impressed as well. But in this day and age, his technique for boxing, or kicking is just out dated when it comes to technique.

Bruce trained in grappling. But not to the point where he can stop a black belt Judo practitioner, or a wrestler from taking him down.

I love Bruce Lee. He is gifted and he is smart. He is a fast learner. Im sure had he been young in this day and age, he would learn what he needs to learn and learn it fast. But at the time of his death, his skill isnt enough for todays level of competition.

Well, jeet kune do was all about mixing fighting styles.

wiki says it was influential and substantial for todays mma styles, his whole point was that most fighting styles only focussed on 1 or two categories like punching and kicking

while jeet kune do focusssed on four

punching

kicking

trapping

grappling

I quote wiki' Lee's theories have been especially influential and substantiated in the field of mixed martial arts, as the MMA Phases of Combat are essentially the same concept as the JKD combat ranges. As a historic note, the ranges in JKD have evolved over time. Initially the ranges were categorised as short or close, medium, and long range.[13] These terms proved ambiguous and eventually evolved into their more descriptive forms, although some may still prefer the original three categories'

I loved bruce lee so much because he used like techniques i learned in judo like grappling and trapplng but also techniques i learned in karate like puching and kicking. The fact that he was invincible in street fights must say something about his skill.

About the kicking in the balls, I always wore protection for that in karate, I don't think those streetfighters were so stupid to not were protection. As for pulling hair, that's not really something that can get you a long way either. I doubt those streetfights were about eyepoking as well because people that fought him in those streetfights were very respectfull to bruce. I'm also referring to them as streetfights, but these were a kind of underground tournaments, that the movie bloodsport is pretty much founded on.

I was a champion in my province in judo, and judo may be nice but it can only get you so far. A lot of mma fights may end in grappling but if you look at anderson silva for instance, you know that grappling isn't the only thing you can do. Of course if you can't grapple you don't really have a chance against a master grappler but don't forget the speed and power bruce lee had. In close combat you can get fucked up fast if you can't close the distance. If you look at fighters like fedor for instance it was a combination of several fighting styles as well.

Like I said, bruce lee knew very well the techniques that existed in grappling, only he was so fast and powerfull that grapplers could already be ko'd or injured before they got to him. The jeet kune do fighting style was about mma and it's still a fighting style today, I think a lot of the techniques are forbidden in ufc to be honest but I can't know for sure.

I do know though, that you can't say that bruce lee's skill wasn't enough for competition, he was a phenomon and I've never seen anyone with his level of speed and power . Of course, we can't let him fight anymore but I watch ufc too and I'm in my mid thirties. What I learned in judo, karate and kickboxing in the nineties almost covers anything I see in the ufc.

You must be out of your mind if you think bruce lee didn't know about those techniques, jeet kune do was all about covering all fighting styles so he could win against anyone. I knew about them when I was a 15 year old kid but he wouldn't have....

He created a fighting style that's pretty much the mma of today, only he created 30 years ago. He was a master at it and showed a level of determination and talent that was never seen before and we will probably never see it again anytime soon, life was a lot more serious back then and you think he wouldn't have a chance. I think you're overestimating the mma fighters of today.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33  Edited By navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17400 Posts

@Heil68 said:

LMAO, no

Bruce would kill everybody easily while sitting down and eating a bowl of hot soup, and that includes Chuck Norris.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

@Heil68 said:

LMAO, no

Bruce would kill everybody easily while sitting down and eating a bowl of hot soup, and that includes Chuck Norris.

All combatants would just collapse in awe at the sight of Bruce Lee's signature cold stare.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#35  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58635 Posts

Grave robbing. It's in the Game.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Guys don't forget, being the best "street fighter" doesn't mean anything these days. Remember Kimbo Slice? He was unbeatable in the street but when he walked into the octagon he got his head kicked in.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Omega-316

New part of the picture has been released. The yellow and black stripe track pants Bruce Lee was known for!

Its pretty much confirmed at this point. lol if its some extended april fools joke though...

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 commander

@BattleSpectre said:

Guys don't forget, being the best "street fighter" doesn't mean anything these days. Remember Kimbo Slice? He was unbeatable in the street but when he walked into the octagon he got his head kicked in.

Well he did show the unstoppable punch to the world champion karate in the sixties.

8 times he told him he would go to the face and 8 times the karate champion couldn't block it.

Also the one inch punch and 6 inch punch were pretty spectacular

Kimbo slice didn't invent a new form of martial arts , bruce lee did.

There wasn't any ufc either only streetfights and underground tournaments

And bas rutten says bruce lee is the best fighter of all time

Would you want to disagree with bas

Loading Video...

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Omega-316

@evildead6789 said:

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@Heil68 said:

Well, jeet kune do was all about mixing fighting styles.

wiki says it was influential and substantial for todays mma styles, his whole point was that most fighting styles only focussed on 1 or two categories like punching and kicking

while jeet kune do focusssed on four

punching

kicking

trapping

grappling

I quote wiki' Lee's theories have been especially influential and substantiated in the field of mixed martial arts, as the MMA Phases of Combat are essentially the same concept as the JKD combat ranges. As a historic note, the ranges in JKD have evolved over time. Initially the ranges were categorised as short or close, medium, and long range.[13] These terms proved ambiguous and eventually evolved into their more descriptive forms, although some may still prefer the original three categories'

I loved bruce lee so much because he used like techniques i learned in judo like grappling and trapplng but also techniques i learned in karate like puching and kicking. The fact that he was invincible in street fights must say something about his skill.

About the kicking in the balls, I always wore protection for that in karate, I don't think those streetfighters were so stupid to not were protection. As for pulling hair, that's not really something that can get you a long way either. I doubt those streetfights were about eyepoking as well because people that fought him in those streetfights were very respectfull to bruce. I'm also referring to them as streetfights, but these were a kind of underground tournaments, that the movie bloodsport is pretty much founded on.

I was a champion in my province in judo, and judo may be nice but it can only get you so far. A lot of mma fights may end in grappling but if you look at anderson silva for instance, you know that grappling isn't the only thing you can do. Of course if you can't grapple you don't really have a chance against a master grappler but don't forget the speed and power bruce lee had. In close combat you can get fucked up fast if you can't close the distance. If you look at fighters like fedor for instance it was a combination of several fighting styles as well.

Like I said, bruce lee knew very well the techniques that existed in grappling, only he was so fast and powerfull that grapplers could already be ko'd or injured before they got to him. The jeet kune do fighting style was about mma and it's still a fighting style today, I think a lot of the techniques are forbidden in ufc to be honest but I can't know for sure.

I do know though, that you can't say that bruce lee's skill wasn't enough for competition, he was a phenomon and I've never seen anyone with his level of speed and power . Of course, we can't let him fight anymore but I watch ufc too and I'm in my mid thirties. What I learned in judo, karate and kickboxing in the nineties almost covers anything I see in the ufc.

You must be out of your mind if you think bruce lee didn't know about those techniques, jeet kune do was all about covering all fighting styles so he could win against anyone. I knew about them when I was a 15 year old kid but he wouldn't have....

He created a fighting style that's pretty much the mma of today, only he created 30 years ago. He was a master at it and showed a level of determination and talent that was never seen before and we will probably never see it again anytime soon, life was a lot more serious back then and you think he wouldn't have a chance. I think you're overestimating the mma fighters of today.

We can debate this till the end of time. At the end of the day, how good he really was is up in the air. The only thing we can use to judge his skill is word of mouth and his movies.

I go by this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3q381ae0jI

This is the closest thing you will see Bruce Lee in a fight ever. What I take away from the video is that he has good timing and good foot work. He's pretty fast but not to the point where its a thing of legend like every makes it out to be.

This video shows Bruce Lee boxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWJx7KnTMEA

Now compare that to this video of Manny Pacquiao boxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7MPeahGtzU

Or this video of Buakaw who is one of the best Muay Thai fighters of all time doing bag work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1dkl16G-w

At the end of the day. Its been proven that the Kung Fu style of striking is extremely out dated. But again, we can debate this till the end of time. The truth is, we will never know. At least in this game, we can try it out. :)

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9475 Posts

Fighters have been around for thousands of years and very few if none other at all have the reputation of Bruce Lee. I would pit Bruce Lee in his prime (hell at about any point in his fighting career) against anybody today. A great fight would have been Bruce Lee vs Royce Gracie... THAT would be so badass.... Lee and Gracie in their prime....

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Omega-316

@evildead6789 said:

@BattleSpectre said:

Well he did show the unstoppable punch to the world champion karate in the sixties.

8 times he told him he would go to the face and 8 times the karate champion couldn't block it.

Loading Video...

Actually Bas seems to agree with me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWZBSBab-Es

Ps how do you embed videos? lol

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By commander

@Omega-316 said:

@evildead6789 said:

@BattleSpectre said:

Loading Video...

Actually Bas seems to agree with me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWZBSBab-Es

Ps how do you embed videos? lol

Well i must have misunderstood him then in another video

he's talking about an armbar in that movie

That's kinda weird because i could do an armbar pretty good, it's a basic judo trap.

Bruce lee studied judo intensively, so ...

Besides an armbar is easy

Everyone can say whatever he want, the fact is we will never know for sure because the man is dead and is from another time.

edit : there's a button on top to embed video's , link etc

Jcdy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jcdy7
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

This definitely shows that the mystery fighter is Bruce Lee. I know we all knew before but oh well take a look at this pic of him.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Omega-316

@Jcdy7 said:

This definitely shows that the mystery fighter is Bruce Lee. I know we all knew before but oh well take a look at this pic of him.

yup. I found it a little weird that the first thing I thought of when I saw the nipple was bruce lee though... -_-

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 commander

@Omega-316 said:

@Jcdy7 said:

yup. I found it a little weird that the first thing I thought of when I saw the nipple was bruce lee though... -_-

you seem overfocussed on nipples

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#46 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Lee was ,uch more built than that, and Jeet Kun Do is not really a MMA style.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Omega-316

@evildead6789 said:

@Omega-316 said:

@Jcdy7 said:

you seem overfocussed on nipples

hahaha its because I still remember a bruce lee movie where the japanese and chinese hated each other and I think it was bruce lee who would recognize a japanese over a chinese person by the shape of their nipple. The chinese nipple most of the time was small and the japanese nipple was larger.

So when I saw the nipple rite away im like thats a chinese nipple! lol

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
@Omega-316 said:

Not really...

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Omega-316

@foxhound_fox said:

Lee was ,uch more built than that, and Jeet Kun Do is not really a MMA style.

JKD wasnt a style just like how MMA isnt a style. Its simply mixing martial arts together to see what works and what doesnt. You need to have striking knowledge and grappling knowledge.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 commander

@Jcdy7 said:

isn't one of the clues that he is born in america

as far that I know bruce lee isn't born in america