EA trademark????????????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The4thVIII (372 posts) -

This mean either EA will publish new Megaman game or EA brought Megaman from CAPCOM???? It say Last owner Capcom????

#2 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

all im saying is uh-oh this cant surely end well on this forum or the masses of megaman fans.

#3 Edited by lamprey263 (22880 posts) -

I'm sorry, you didn't utilize enough question marks.

Anyhow, TC is surely faking this. A quick Google search should be able to substantiate this but the only hits that come close are for this thread here.

#4 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

Question marks.

Question marks everywhere...

#5 Posted by blackace (20086 posts) -

They probably bought the rights to MegaMan games. The original creator is Keiji Inafune is no longer with Capcom and he's making Mighty No.9 through Kickstarter. So I'm not surprised if Capcom sold the rights. They must have gotten a large sum of money for it. Maybe EA will get MegaMan Universe completed now.

#6 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

at least new maga man be made.. .

#7 Posted by The4thVIII (372 posts) -

@blackace said:

They probably bought the rights to MegaMan games. The original creator is Keiji Inafune

Common misconception that even he himself addressed. Infaune did not create megaman. at most he made Zero.

#8 Posted by The4thVIII (372 posts) -

Anyhow, TC is surely faking this. A quick Google search should be able to substantiate this but the only hits that come close are for this thread here.

And the 1 month old Tomb Raider Definitive news did ot bceome common until the day before yesterday around google. Off how you make no sense.

#9 Posted by blackace (20086 posts) -

@blackace said:

They probably bought the rights to MegaMan games. The original creator is Keiji Inafune

Common misconception that even he himself addressed. Infaune did not create megaman. at most he made Zero.

Ok, Well, I stand corrected then. I thought he had a bigger hand in making the MegaMan games.

#10 Posted by lamprey263 (22880 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

And the 1 month old Tomb Raider Definitive news did ot bceome common until the day before yesterday around google. Off how you make no sense.

no I'm pretty sure you could Google "Tomb Raider Definitive" probably since VGX