EA not interested on making sports games for Wii U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#201 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

LOL no Madden, Tiger Woods, NBA Live or Fifa on WiiU. LOL Wtf WiiU is almost dead already. Its kind of sad though.

Mrmedia01
LMAO at thinking NBA Live is even around anymore.
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#202 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Not good, Nintendo need to sort this relationship. They can't keep pissing off publishers and developers.

Remember when they had problems with Square soft when Square were still important.

I'm starting to think maybe it's Nintendos fault 3rd parties aren't interested. 3rd parties don't have a problem with anyone else.

Then again, why is their 3rd party support good on handhelds. It's a little confusing.

Wild_man_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203 Wild_man_22
Member since 2010 • 907 Posts

Not good, Nintendo need to sort this relationship. They can't keep pissing off publishers and developers.

Remember when they had problems with Square soft when Square were still important.

I'm starting to think maybe it's Nintendos fault 3rd parties aren't interested. 3rd parties don't have a problem with anyone else.

Then again, why is their 3rd party support good on handhelds. It's a little confusing.

HalcyonScarlet

They're third party support is only good in japan. Western developers don't care at all about the 3ds.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] How about publish a game people actually wanted to play, only to announce it and that same game is now wanted dead?

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

All of your posts are about poor Nintendo and how everyone hates on them for everything, no matter what they do.

Get a grip on reality, dude.

locopatho

Link, I don't believe EVERYONE hates Nintendo. I know they have their fans, but with all the "doom and gloom" articles as well as getting into gamer related controversies as much as EA, Activision, and Capcom does, I'm just finding it harder to believe. The severe backdraft (based on what I first witnessed) I saw the GameCube get that gen really makes me iffy (as well as reading a certain website and blogger maybe a bit too much).

Even I don't defend Nintendo on everything. In fact, didn't you criticize me for calling the Pandora's Tower release "too little, too late"? I'm sorry to get on you like this, but...

The doom and gloom articles are based on solid facts and evidence tho. Say that guy losing all his VC games cos the massive update bricked his console. That's not bias or hate, that's reporting the facts of how far behind Nintendo are in those respects. That couldn't and wouldn't happen on a 360 or PS3. It's reality, not conspiracy. If their dam system worked, there'd be no negative article.

http://kotaku.com/5983360/nintendo-fan-is-happy-with-nintendos-620-answer-to-his-570-wii-u-problem No ;) That kid made a mistake
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="JustPlainLucas"] To my knowledge, no game supports more than one tablet.trollop_scat

That's what I remember reading too. If that is the case, it makes perfect sense not to make sports games for Wii U because playing your friends in one place is what makes them fun. Playing people on-line is cool too, but playing your buddies at your house with a case of beer and non-stop smack talk is what makes sports games fun. Third party co-op action games will also skip the Wii U. What a disaster of a system... 

The WiiU supports 2 tablets. But since no game supports that feature, the WiiU gamepad isn't currently sold individually
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Nobody wants those garbage sports games anyway.
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts
Nobody wants those garbage sports games anyway. YoshiYogurt
what bout people who enjoy sports games,its a bummer for them.
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 HalcyonScarlet

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

Wild_man_22

They're third party support is only good in japan. Western developers don't care at all about the 3ds.

ahh good point.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
[QUOTE="locopatho"] Both PS3 and 360 support non proprietary storage. And as I said, USB 2.0 is too slow to be effective for streaming data. A built in harddrive is much better for streaming games. (saves would be fine)

The PS3 allows non-proprietary storage. With the 360, some models do and some don't. I agree that Nintendo should have put better USB 2.0 ports on the Wii U. I'm just saying that if given the option, I will take non-proprietary storage with no internal storage over proprietary internal storage.
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 fernandmondego_
Member since 2005 • 3170 Posts
Who cares? Madden sucks now anyway. Not having EA isn't system killer. Hopefully EA goes bankrupt soon.TheWalkingGhost
LOL That's so sad. Ask SEGA if not having EA is no big deal.
DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

Tell that to the millions of buyer who buys Madden on a yearly basis.

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

Sports games on a console who's best racing sim is mario kart? What will happen when the next gen consoles come out? Even gets worse in the future. Might as well pukll the wiiuniversity from the Western market, we clearly have no interest.

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 percuvius2

[QUOTE="YoshiYogurt"]Nobody wants those garbage sports games anyway. DivineSword

Tell that to the millions of buyer who buys Madden on a yearly basis.

NHL 13 is out of this world!!!!!!!! A masterpiece!!!!!!

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#214 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

The Wii U is a cruel joke. I admit. I did somewhat enjoy it when I did have it but the only thing I played for it was games that were already out on the other systems. Now Rayman Legends is multiplat so there is NO SENSE having a Wii U. lOOK AT THIS LIST.

EA Sports

Metro Last Light

Tomb Raider

Bioshock Infinite

DMC Devil May Cry

Resident Evil 6

GTA 5

Borderlands 2

South Park RPG

Grid 2

Crysis 3

Splinter Cell

All recently released or set to be released and all skipping the Wii U. And the only sequals announced or out on the Wii U are more Mario and Zelda, lame ass Pikmin, The cool looking Lego game, The Wonderful 101 which will be a sales disaster and looks pretty lame anyways, and Mario Kart and Smash Brothers which I love both but can live without.

This isn't even all of the games not coming to the Wi U not to mention the new systems from Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo needs to just say "Yup....we ****** up and release a newer system and let Wii U owners trade up for cheap or the Wii U will be a bigger disaster than the Gamecube.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 HalcyonScarlet

[QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"][QUOTE="locopatho"] Cos storage is dirt cheap, and last gen consoles come with hundreds on board. Not to mention WiiU has USB 2.0, which isn't very good for streaming games/data off.locopatho
Storage is dirt cheap. You can find a 500 GB external hard drive for about $50. Instead, you can purchase a proprietary Xbox 360 250 GB hard drive for $70. 32 GB for the Playstation Vita runs $100. A non-proprietary 32 GB SD card runs $20. The proprietary storage sold by Microsoft and Sony runs 2-5x the cost on the open market. Why shouldn't we be praising companies for putting out systems that can use non-proprietary storage, do not require installations, do not support online passes, and present good to God honest business practices in an age where everyone else in this industry does not? I would be more likely to purchase the next X-Box for $100 less than it ends up being if it came with no hard drive and let me use the hard drive of my choice to store my games.

Both PS3 and 360 support non proprietary storage. And as I said, USB 2.0 is too slow to be effective for streaming data. A built in harddrive is much better for streaming games. (saves would be fine)

USB 2.0 is too slow to transfer huge data loads. When I have to move 100GB it can take around 1hr. But when USB 2.0 switches from bulk transfer mode to streaming mode (isochronous mode), it's actually really capable. Especially when the host controller doesn't have to share with many other devices.

I'm streaming Crysis on the 360 over USB 2.0 Patriot XT USB stick. Also the Wii U is designed to play games off the disc, you don't install them as far as I know. And the disc drive streams no where near as well as USB 2.0 in streaming mode.

USB 2.0 is fine for the Wii U, apart from the times when you'll be moving bulk data such as a big game bought from the e shop or whatever it's called, from the system storage to USB storage. But that might not be a problem if it downloads directly to the USB storage.

The only reason i'd like USB 3.0 is to save me time when i'm moving massive files over USB, otherwise i'm happy with USB 2.0.

Technically, Firewire 400 would be suitable for the Wii U, as it would stay at it's higher speed consistently of nearly 50MB/sec. It's good for streaming and decent at transfer. It's just not supported well.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 timbers_WSU
Explain why sports games are constantly top sellers then.
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 fernandmondego_

The Wii U is a cruel joke. I admit. I did somewhat enjoy it when I did have it but the only thing I played for it was games that were already out on the other systems. Now Rayamn Legends is multiplat so there is NO SENSE having a Wii U. lOOK AT THIS LIST.

EA Sports

Metro Last Light

Tomb Raider

Bioshock Infinite

DMC Devil May Cry

Resident Evil 6

GTA 5

Borderlands 2

South Park RPG

Grid 2

Crysis 3

Splinter Cell

All recently released or set to be released and all skipping the Wii U. And the only sequals announced or out on the Wii U are more Mario and Zelda, lame ass Pikmin, The cool looking Lego game, The Wonderful 101 which will be a sales disaster and looks pretty lame anyways, and Mario Kart and Smash Brothers which I love both but can live without.

This isn't even all of the games not coming to the Wi U not to mention the new systems from Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo needs to just say "Yup....we ****** up and release a newer system and let Wii U owners trade up for cheap or the Wii U will be a bigger disaster than the Gamecube.

timbers_WSU
But... Aliens...
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 PurpleMan5000
EA's sports games on the Wii were absolute garbage, worse in every way than their offerings on the PS2. The Madden and FIFA games they put on the Wii U were missing features from the other versions, despite releasing later. If that's the kind of support EA is going to give, I don't know why anybody would buy their games on a Nintendo console, anyway.
DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts

percuvius2

Lets not forget about the Fifa series.

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 fernandmondego_
MLB2k13 is also skipping the U.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 PurpleMan5000
MLB2k13 is also skipping the U.fernandmondego_
Nintendo will make a Mario Baseball game that is better than that garbage.
fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 fernandmondego_
[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]MLB2k13 is also skipping the U.PurpleMan5000

OK
HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 HalcyonScarlet

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

DivineSword

I wouldn't be able to tear my friends away from that. I imagine it would be a game changer for them on what console they own.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#224 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

Meh sport games.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 PurpleMan5000

[QUOTE="DivineSword"]

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

HalcyonScarlet

I wouldn't be able to tear my friends away from that. I imagine it would be a game changer for them on what console they own.

FIFA is a big loss. It's the only good franchise EA still makes, other than maybe their NHL games.
faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

No gaems.

Sagem28
aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#227 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"][QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

That's what I remember reading too. If that is the case, it makes perfect sense not to make sports games for Wii U

trollop_scat

Because local multiplayer is impossible on the system right? :roll:

So local multi-player is possible, but only one guy gets to use a tablet controller?

Like I said earlier, I don't have a Wii U so I'm not sure about this - I was asking sheep for confirmation. Is there a current Wii U game with local multi-player?

SUPER MARIO BROS U, 4xWiimote 1x tablet

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 PurpleMan5000
Nintendo Land and ZombiU also support local multiplayer. Probably other games as well.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 timbers_WSU

Meh sport games.

timmy00

Meh......Some people like games I don't. Boo hoo!!!

Like it or not this news effects the Wii U way more than JRPG's or RTS games will.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#230 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

You know, I don't think EA being hesitant with Nintendo is that big of a deal because EA never had that big of a base on Nintendo consoles unlike SEGA did on the Genesis. Looking in past history, the SNES (which everyone is said to love mind you) didn't have that many Madden players, while the SEGA Genesis did, so it's a bigger loss for SEGA during the Dreamcast era, unlike Nintendo here.

And again, in the GameCube era, EA (as well as Nintendo) tried a similar practice to Namco (I know it's a different game in a different genre, but bear with me) with not one, but two of their arcade sports games and the payback did not work out for them. Heck, I even remember seeing the GameCube versions of those games being advertised on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#231 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Nintendo Land and ZombiU also support local multiplayer. Probably other games as well.PurpleMan5000

Oh yeah CoD got it to

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 fernandmondego_

You know, I don't think EA being hesitant with Nintendo is that big of a deal because EA never had that big of a base on Nintendo consoles unlike SEGA did on the Genesis. Looking in past history, the SNES (which everyone is said to love mind you) didn't have that many Madden players, while the SEGA Genesis did, so it's a bigger loss for SEGA during the Dreamcast era, unlike Nintendo here.

And again, in the GameCube era, EA (as well as Nintendo) tried a similar practice to Namco (I know it's a different game in a different genre, but bear with me) with not one, but two of their arcade sports games and the payback did not work out for them. Heck, I even remember seeing the GameCube versions of those games being advertised on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

nintendoboy16

You wouldn't think it's a big deal.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

fernandmondego_

It depends on the circumstances with the companies.

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

nintendoboy16

Go back to the GC days, there was long periods of time when all it would get is EA games and nothing else. Now without EA could get pretty ugly.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]You wouldn't think it's a big deal.

fernandmondego_

Go back to the GC days, there was long periods of time when all it would get is EA games and nothing else. Now without EA could get pretty ugly.

And how many GameCube owners bought most of those those EA games? Not many if I recall.

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 fernandmondego_
[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]It depends on the circumstances with the companies.nintendoboy16

And how many GameCube owners bought those EA games?

Plenty, at times it was there only option.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="fernandmondego_"] Go back to the GC days, there was long periods of time when all it would get is EA games and nothing else. Now without EA could get pretty ugly.fernandmondego_
And how many GameCube owners bought those EA games?

"Plenty" is not good enough. Not many people talked about Madden, SSX, Sims, etc on the GameCube.

The only EA games that I recall that were popular among GameCube owners were James Bond and Lord of the Rings.

fernandmondego_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 fernandmondego_

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"][QUOTE="nintendoboy16"] And how many GameCube owners bought those EA games?nintendoboy16

"Plenty" is not good enough. Not many people talked about Madden, SSX, Sims, etc on the GameCube.

The only EA games that I recall that were popular among GameCube owners were James Bond and Lord of the Rings.

And now they don't even get those. No EA, no T2, who knows how much support it will get once the other 2 consoles release and they cant just make a cheap port.
Microsoft1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#239 Microsoft1234
Member since 2006 • 7683 Posts
Who plays sports games anyway?King_Dodongo
a t on. but NHL and Fifa are the only "decent" ones by EA. nba 2k is another really well done sport game too.
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 percuvius2

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

DivineSword

Might have to play it, now that my Whitecaps are in there!

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 percuvius2

[QUOTE="fernandmondego_"]MLB2k13 is also skipping the U.PurpleMan5000

I'll bring my quarters!

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 percuvius2

Meh sport games.

timmy00

Sports aren't for anime fans, that's for sure! Not many emo's at hockey games.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="PurpleMan5000"] Storage is dirt cheap. You can find a 500 GB external hard drive for about $50. Instead, you can purchase a proprietary Xbox 360 250 GB hard drive for $70. 32 GB for the Playstation Vita runs $100. A non-proprietary 32 GB SD card runs $20. The proprietary storage sold by Microsoft and Sony runs 2-5x the cost on the open market. Why shouldn't we be praising companies for putting out systems that can use non-proprietary storage, do not require installations, do not support online passes, and present good to God honest business practices in an age where everyone else in this industry does not? I would be more likely to purchase the next X-Box for $100 less than it ends up being if it came with no hard drive and let me use the hard drive of my choice to store my games.HalcyonScarlet

Both PS3 and 360 support non proprietary storage. And as I said, USB 2.0 is too slow to be effective for streaming data. A built in harddrive is much better for streaming games. (saves would be fine)

USB 2.0 is too slow to transfer huge data loads. When I have to move 100GB it can take around 1hr. But when USB 2.0 switches from bulk transfer mode to streaming mode (isochronous mode), it's actually really capable. Especially when the host controller doesn't have to share with many other devices.

I'm streaming Crysis on the 360 over USB 2.0 Patriot XT USB stick. Also the Wii U is designed to play games off the disc, you don't install them as far as I know. And the disc drive streams no where near as well as USB 2.0 in streaming mode.

USB 2.0 is fine for the Wii U, apart from the times when you'll be moving bulk data such as a big game bought from the e shop or whatever it's called, from the system storage to USB storage. But that might not be a problem if it downloads directly to the USB storage.

The only reason i'd like USB 3.0 is to save me time when i'm moving massive files over USB, otherwise i'm happy with USB 2.0.

Technically, Firewire 400 would be suitable for the Wii U, as it would stay at it's higher speed consistently of nearly 50MB/sec. It's good for streaming and decent at transfer. It's just not supported well.

Thats interesting. I didn;t think 20MB per second would be enough for modern games, but apparently it is?
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

[QUOTE="locopatho"]The doom and gloom articles are based on solid facts and evidence tho. Say that guy losing all his VC games cos the massive update bricked his console. That's not bias or hate, that's reporting the facts of how far behind Nintendo are in those respects. That couldn't and wouldn't happen on a 360 or PS3. It's reality, not conspiracy. If their dam system worked, there'd be no negative article.nintendoboy16

Yet, are they enough to justify it as "doomed", especially when their damn system has been out for far less than a year? I admit their systems have flaws, but just because an accident happens, doesn't mean Nintendo is doomed. It's blowing things way out of purportion and doing that isn't fair at all.

Even so, you have to admit these articles are based on legit complaints and not made out of thin air. So stop with your silly conspiracy theories. Gamers demanding quality is a GOOD THING, not a bad thing.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I am not a big sports game fan (my last Madden was 2002), but......OUCH!!!! That's a super major blow in my eyes. Sports games was one of the few genre of games I believed the crappy tablet would be good for with plays and all being on the tablet screen. Every time I come on SW, I read more bad news about the Wii U and am happy I never had an interest in one. And :lol::lol: at all the diehard sheep that have to put up with all this crap. I look forward to the day Nintendo either goes the way of Sega or really gets their heads out their ass and makes a proper console with a proper controller that third party devs with care about. I really don't know what to think of Nintendo anymore. I grew up with them and loved them as a kid, but the Gamecube was the last console they made worth my time and the N64 sucked as well.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="trollop_scat"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Because local multiplayer is impossible on the system right? :roll:aroxx_ab

So local multi-player is possible, but only one guy gets to use a tablet controller?

Like I said earlier, I don't have a Wii U so I'm not sure about this - I was asking sheep for confirmation. Is there a current Wii U game with local multi-player?

SUPER MARIO BROS U, 4xWiimote 1x tablet

Scribblenauts, Black Ops2, ZombiU, Nintendoland, TTT2, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Trine 2 From the top of my head
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#247 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

Meh sport games.

timbers_WSU

Meh......Some people like games I don't. Boo hoo!!!

Like it or not this news effects the Wii U way more than JRPG's or RTS games will.

You sure overreacted to a simple comment~ I think the Wii-U will be fine.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"]The doom and gloom articles are based on solid facts and evidence tho. Say that guy losing all his VC games cos the massive update bricked his console. That's not bias or hate, that's reporting the facts of how far behind Nintendo are in those respects. That couldn't and wouldn't happen on a 360 or PS3. It's reality, not conspiracy. If their dam system worked, there'd be no negative article.locopatho

Yet, are they enough to justify it as "doomed", especially when their damn system has been out for far less than a year? I admit their systems have flaws, but just because an accident happens, doesn't mean Nintendo is doomed. It's blowing things way out of purportion and doing that isn't fair at all.

Even so, you have to admit these articles are based on legit complaints and not made out of thin air. So stop with your silly conspiracy theories. Gamers demanding quality is a GOOD THING, not a bad thing.

There is a limit to how much you can demand though because the world isn't perfect and you can't have everything like you wanted to
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 nintendoboy16

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"]The doom and gloom articles are based on solid facts and evidence tho. Say that guy losing all his VC games cos the massive update bricked his console. That's not bias or hate, that's reporting the facts of how far behind Nintendo are in those respects. That couldn't and wouldn't happen on a 360 or PS3. It's reality, not conspiracy. If their dam system worked, there'd be no negative article.locopatho

Never said it was. Just feel like certain people can't be pleased.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#250 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

Huge blow. The Wii U just finds more and more way to get less appealing.