E3 is when Xbox makes its comeback

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Meh, Xbox One been making a come back prior to E3. E3 is just a bigger venue to showcase that they're listening to gamers or not.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

I think it's going to take time, MS might have turned around their policies, but it's going to take a bit of time for this new direction to translate from something positive to something great and exciting. I think maybe next e3 at the very least is when MS might have a good show.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I hope so, because right no there isn't a reason to get an Xbox One if you have a gaming PC.

They have pretty weak hardware to work with and only some really awesome games could have us ignore that fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I've been leaning this way, as well. Like it or not, Ryse was a highlight of sorts as it was new. People like new things with new consoles. Depends on who is running things. MS shows vaporware like that game Dr. Sprarkles last year.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

I'm expecting cross-gen ports, timed exclusive DLC, indies, Halo ports and nostalgia milking as the big megaton.

@Sagemode87 said:

@blackace: Lol, never seen so much PR ass kissing since Reggie Fils Amies first hit the scene. MS is still the same company, believe Phil is the Messiah if it makes you happy..... Lem.

It's literally a cult at this point.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Philly gonna give'em ... The Whole Nine Yards - Bank on it.

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

They can't possibly fu** up more than last year. They would REALLY have to try. I expect a strong showing from both relevant companies....

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@b4x said:

I hate to admit it. E3 is bigger than the Super Bowl for me, and I love American football. It will be hard to sleep tonight.

It's my Christmas morning!!

Put this on twitter all you want!

that' sad.

Because football sucks :D (YEP I SAID IT)

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I think we should pay honor to the man that owns the day.

He is gonna smoke Sony like it aint no thang.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

Get your asses ready clowns. It's going down!

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

@b4x: e3 is bigger than the Super Bowl to me also and my team won the Super Bowl recently (ravens). Every year I'm so damn excited about e3, same with football but not the same level as e3

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Tomorrow is going to blow up in Lems faces. Don't know why they're expecting MS to announce exclusive after exclusive and Sony to show 2 hrs of Destiny footage.

Sony Presser:

20 minutes of Indy footage in a 60 minute presser. With 10 minutes of sales data. That leaves 30 minutes for AAA games. 20 Minutes of Multi-plats. 10 minutes of exclusive content.

60 minutes total.

Bank on it.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By B4X

@littlestreakier said:

@b4x: e3 is bigger than the Super Bowl to me also and my team won the Super Bowl recently (ravens). Every year I'm so damn excited about e3, same with football but not the same level as e3

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

Unfortunately for Microsoft I don't think E3 can save them. The xbox one's problems are much bigger than a conference can fix.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By B4X

@Celtic_34 said:

Unfortunately for Microsoft I don't think E3 can save them. The xbox one's problems are much bigger than a conference can fix.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

After the horrible last year E3 they can't do worse,specially now that they are trying hard to imitate every move sony make.

It has been a long time since MS win an E3.

I think they will do great this one mainly because of been game focus,dropping kinect and not having the sad policies of last year.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Haha, good one. Who started last year with a paid subscription for online gaming? Oh right that was Microsoft, after Sony has been doing this for 10 years.

Sony fallowing MS in charging for online play is a bad move and only a moron would feel like sony copy something good,in fact it is a rip off on sony parts as well,but MS was so bad with their crappy ass policies that people didn't even care about sony charging.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

After the horrible last year E3 they can't do worse,specially now that they are trying hard to imitate every move sony make.

I think they will do great this one mainly because of been game focus,dropping kinect and not having the sad policies of last year.

Oh now thats classic. Imitate? I love how Sony gets to go on stage after Microsoft to adjust strategies. Expect more of the same this year. Over promise and under deliver, the Sony way.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By B4X

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Haha, good one. Who started last year with a paid subscription for online gaming? Oh right that was Microsoft, after Sony has been doing this for 10 years.

Sony fallowing MS in charging for online play is a bad move and only a moron would feel like sony copy something good,in fact it is a rip off on sony parts as well,but MS was so bad with their crappy ass policies that people didn't even care about sony charging.

Things Sony has copied

Online paywall

Online games store

Games online

PSN

Move

Hard drive in system

Arcade games / Indies

Music and Video services on a console

Apps on a console

Things Sony brought to consoles that were copied.

Blu-ray

HDMI port

PSN+

? Help me out here

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

I sure hope so. Last year after getting humiliated and knocked the **** out, the only way is up from that.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

For those of you that cant wait until 12:30 EST.

Loading Video...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Yeah let's get everything for free, that's how society also works, idiot hippies

Online play was free before MS arrive,still is free on most hardware that support it dude,only Sony and MS charge on 3 hardware,the majority don't including cell phones,PC,portables like the Vita and 3DS,PS3 mac and anywhere were online is use.

You were charge for a P2P connection which is free,is using your own connection which you pay for,the console you pay for and the game you pay for and putting a damn toll so you have to pay again just to be able to use what you already pay for.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Oh now thats classic. Imitate? I love how Sony gets to go on stage after Microsoft to adjust strategies. Expect more of the same this year. Over promise and under deliver, the Sony way.

And this is a joke sony didn't adjust sh** there was no DRM on PS4 and sony confirmed that since February only die hard morons like you actually believe that they would do it,to feel better about the xbox one,but it was clear the patent wasn't even for PS4 and sony had a patent to block used games also on 2005 and mean sh** to the PS3.

You can't drop DRM in just 3 hours dude,sony knew MS would block used game and they would not,and play that card on E3 the whole video about how to share PS4 games was a killer blow and basically the most head to head blow one company has ever deliver to another on E3,it was down right personal to MS face..hahahaha

MS was so bad last year that sony didn't even need to show games or anything to win just saying no DRM or online require was enough,this one is difference since MS is trying to copy everything sony does so yeah i think they will show a hell of allot of games.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

I sure hope so. Last year after getting humiliated and knocked the **** out, the only way is up from that.

Microsoft showed games from start to finish. Sony threw Jabs. I approve of the Jabs thrown.

As far as games shown I think Microsoft won hands down. Their stupid polices destroyed any hype their show had though.

Sony showed exclusives we knew about, Indies, Multi-plats that locked up on stage and Microsoft Jabs.

I'm a gamer bro. I know who won. With games shown.

Just my opinion though.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Yeah let's get everything for free, that's how society also works, idiot hippies

Online play was free before MS arrive,still is free on most hardware that support it dude,only Sony and MS charge on 3 hardware,the majority don't including cell phones,PC,portables like the Vita and 3DS,PS3 mac and anywhere were online is use.

You were charge for a P2P connection which is free,is using your own connection which you pay for,the console you pay for and the game you pay for and putting a damn toll so you have to pay again just to be able to use what you already pay for.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

And this is a joke sony didn't adjust sh** there was no DRM on PS4 and sony confirmed that since February only die hard morons like you actually believe that they would do it,to feel better about the xbox one,but it was clear the patent wasn't even for PS4 and sony had a patent to block used games also on 2005 and mean sh** to the PS3.

You can't drop DRM in just 3 hours dude,sony knew MS would block used game and they would not,and play that card on E3 the whole video about how to share PS4 games was a killer blow and basically the most head to head blow one company has ever deliver to another on E3,it was down right personal to MS face..hahahaha

MS was so bad last year that sony didn't even need to show games or anything to win just saying no DRM or online require was enough,this one is difference since MS is trying to copy everything sony does so yeah i think they will show a hell of allot of games.

Guaranteed every time i respond to you it will be followed by bullshit from left field that is either made up or no one wants to read.

Get your arse ready. Microsofts E3 is coming soon.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha:

CD3 will sell tons of games with dat Halo 5 beta included. :P

I just hope the game delivers the way the first one did where I expected a little play time but received a bunch of great addictive gaming and what I still consider one of the classic, fun co-op open world sandboxing out there.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 B4X

@FoxbatAlpha: I can't read it, kills me a little inside every time. I learned my lesson.

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

E3 won't change public opinion regarding xflop. Good luck lems, your going to need it. You will be an even larger laughing stock than you are now when e3 comes and goes and it has the same effect as your previous saviour, Titan fall. Lems are a joke around here.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 FoxbatAlpha

@tacoma1972 said:

E3 won't change public opinion regarding xflop. Good luck lems, your going to need it. You will be an even larger laughing stock than you are now when e3 comes and goes and it has the same effect as your previous saviour, Titan fall. Lems are a joke around here.

I'm sorry, you need 500 posts to be considered worthy around here.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By B4X

@tacoma1972 said:

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

MS are going to blow the doors off. We all know the X1 was rushed...this should have been its release. This is the rebirth.

09/06/14 RE3BIRTH

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#85 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I've been playing video games since the early 80's. In all my years of gaming M$ is the worst company to ever enter the race. I can't wait till the day I see them leave video games. They have brought nothing positive to the gaming industry.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Heil68

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Microsoft showed games from start to finish. Sony threw Jabs. I approve of the Jabs thrown.

As far as games shown I think Microsoft won hands down. Their stupid polices destroyed any hype their show had though.

Sony showed exclusives we knew about, Indies, Multi-plats that locked up on stage and Microsoft Jabs.

Just my opinion though.

I'm not a gamer because I know SONY won after humiliating MS and then promptly knocking them the **** out?

K.

Didn't realize The Order was shown prior to E3. Is that what is taught in Lem Sympathizer 101?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I doubt it!

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By B4X

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Just my opinion though.

I'm not a gamer because I know SONY won after humiliating MS and then promptly knocking them the **** out?

K.

Didn't realize The Order was shown prior to E3. Is that what is taught in Lem Sympathizer 101?

I said in my opinion? The order short teaser was just that... short. Though it did spark my interest.

Ryse, Killer instinct, Project Spark, Forza 5, Halo 5 Teaser, MGS, Sunset Overdrive. COD ghosts, Battlefield 4.

I mean come on man? Games? Not bashes and indies.

They showed enough New content for you to buy the system?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

The most exciting E3's are unusually for consoles launches/new consoles or that first one after for the games. Now the former was kind of decent on excitement but this, THIS!

tacoma1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tacoma1972
Member since 2013 • 199 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha:

Has not helped you with 5500, has it ;)

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#91 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

Just like how microsoft had to reverse all it's policies and remove something that was "essential to the system"

#amiright?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 B4X

@Animal-Mother:

All 180 good things in my opinion. We can make them Bad? /amiright

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#93 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother:

All 180 good things in my opinion. We can make them Bad? /amiright

I'm not saying that what they did was but, but they literally reverse everything they had implemented for the system, saying sony over promises and under delivers is a bit hypocritical.

Especially with how everything was laid out for MS

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Heil68

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

Just my opinion though.

K.

I said in my opinion? The order short teaser was just that... short. Though it did spark my interest.

Ryse, Killer instinct, Project Spark, Forza 5, Halo 5 Teaser, MGS, Sunset Overdrive. COD ghosts, Battlefield 4.

I mean come on man? Games? Not bashes and indies.

They showed enough New content for you to buy the system?

"Sony showed exclusives we knew about,"

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

It's time to keep this in the sticky, por favor.