Durango, more like Lolango. GPU weaker than expected.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#301 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Sony will bottleneck the system like they do everytime other than their portables, Not to mention move support takes up more power than Kinect as well as Wonderbook, which did well so Sony will not drop it. Add in that Microsfot beat Sony in games 3 years in a row, it all comes back. The Vita is their sanctuary and they are so confused they don;t realize the Legendary innovative goldmine they have. They just need to push the Vita. the PS4 will destroy Sony.StaticOnTV

You ramble like a moron.

I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.

My feelings don't get hurt over video games boy. When I call someone out I guess that is all you have left though.

#302 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

The order right now goes like

1. 3DS for Bravely Default, Zelda, Layton, Monolith RPG

2. WiiU for Zelda WW and X (but will buy after a price drop, no hurry to replay WW)

The rest depend on how good Fable 4 will be (and if it will have real monsters, a good combat system and no robots)

And what PS4 JRPG will be revealed

loosingENDS

Well MS annouanced 4 new Unknown secret first-party Ips: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips and I believe they will have rpgs and adventure titles involved because 4 shooters would not make sense. Although Ps3 has more exclusive shooters, I stil maintain the point.

More sports, kinect etc games probably

I remember the annoucement of the garbages like Locobike and Gods something free to play games

MS has nothing that appeals to me other than Lost Odyssey and a proper Fable (unlike Fable 3) and both those wont work the way MS handles them

Someone did not read the highlights in the link. Also they said that there will not be kinect only games next gen since it's built in and all will have an option not to use it. Not only that Blacktusk studios was MSvan who never made actual casual games if any at all 99% of the time unless there's one they released without anyone knowing.
#303 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

You ramble like a moron.

StrongBlackVine

I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.

My feelings don't get hurt over video games boy. When I call someone out I guess that is all you have left though.

You don;t know what "calling out" means do you? See now your lying to yourself. it's ok.
#304 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Well MS annouanced 4 new Unknown secret first-party Ips: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips and I believe they will have rpgs and adventure titles involved because 4 shooters would not make sense. Although Ps3 has more exclusive shooters, I stil maintain the point.StaticOnTV

I remember the annoucement of the garbages like Locobike and Gods something free to play games

MS has nothing that appeals to me other than Lost Odyssey and a proper Fable (unlike Fable 3) and both those wont work the way MS handles them

Someone did not read the highlights in the link. Also they said that there will not be kinect only games next gen since it's built in and all will have an option not to use it. Not only that Blacktusk studios was MSvan who never made actual casual games if any at all 99% of the time unless there's one they released without anyone knowing.

rare never made casual games either, and look what happened there.

#305 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22532 posts) -

You ramble like a moron.

StrongBlackVine

Don't feed him. He's a notorious sh*t poster that makes dozens of alt accounts.
#306 Posted by hoosier7 (3930 posts) -
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Well MS annouanced 4 new Unknown secret first-party Ips: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips and I believe they will have rpgs and adventure titles involved because 4 shooters would not make sense. Although Ps3 has more exclusive shooters, I stil maintain the point.StaticOnTV

It's perfectly possible that 3 of the 4 could be Kinect given the only thing ruling it out is the mention about Steam so even then at least one is not exclusive. Him mentioning steam makes me think that they could all be multiplat, heck they could all be PC titles and not even be on any kind of Xbox system current or next gen.
#307 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.Shinobishyguy

Where the heck are you getting this from?
#308 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.StaticOnTV

You don;t know what "calling out" means do you? See now your lying to yourself. it's ok.

Actually no if I cared about gaming that much I wouud not have taken a decade off of playing. Just a reacquired a hobby to me that is not indispensable. I will get emotionally invested in sports, but not games. This forum is full of morons like you so don't feel bad. It's entertaining for the most part though.

#309 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.Shinobishyguy

Makes sense. Thanks.

#310 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

StrongBlackVine

Actually no if I cared about gaming that much I wouud not have taken a decade off of playing. Just a reacquired a hobby to me that is not indispensable. I will get emotionally invested in sports, but not games. This forum is full of morons like you so don't feel bad. It's entertaining for the most part though.

When did I question whether you did sports or ho obsessed with gaming you are?
#311 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] You don;t know what "calling out" means do you? See now your lying to yourself. it's ok.StaticOnTV

Are you really that dense? I gave you an example of something out of my control that I can be obsessed with...gaming is not one of those things.

#312 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

StrongBlackVine

Are you really that dense? I gave you an example of something out of my control that I can be obsessed with...gaming is not one of those things.

You gave me this example for no relevant reason. but thanks for the information I guess.
#313 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

Oh my god this is just wonderful.

#315 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -
[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

faizan_faizan
This thread just keeps getting better and better :lol:

Sorry but this can't be topped. Just not possible.
#316 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -
[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

StaticOnTV
This thread just keeps getting better and better :lol:

I thought this thread was "PlayStation: See the Future | 2.20.13" Thread :(.
#317 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] This thread just keeps getting better and better :lol:faizan_faizan

well that made me feel good, lol.

#318 Posted by OldSnake-PS3 (159 posts) -

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Sorry but this can't be topped. Just not possible.ReadingRainbow4

well that made me feel good, lol.

These are the best gifs i have ever seen!!!!!

LMAO!!!

#319 Posted by super600 (30941 posts) -

The cows have been obilterated.Goodbye cows.

Post from the person who leaked the durango specs

2OZSBSf.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511871

#320 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

2OZSBSf.png

super600

ps4 even stronger confirmed.

#321 Posted by super600 (30941 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

2OZSBSf.png

ReadingRainbow4

The guy was laughing at the orbis part of the spec sheet. MS must have upgraded the durango's GPU to match orbis GPU.

#322 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

2OZSBSf.png

super600

The guy was laughing at the orbis part of the spec sheet. MS must have upgraded the durango's GPU to match orbis GPU.

you have your information wrong, he had leaked devkit info, which is known to change heavily towards release.

it's been confirmed.

#323 Posted by super600 (30941 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

ReadingRainbow4

you have your information wrong, he had leaked devkit info, which is known to change heavily towards release.

it's been confirmed.

He was laughing at the spec sheet. And MS probably made durango stronger to match sony's console.

#324 Posted by iammason (4158 posts) -
I say, wait until the consoles are out and ripped apart by intense hardware geeks.
#325 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

super600

it's been confirmed.

He was laughing at the spec sheet. And MS probably made durango stronger to match sony's console.

You are interpreting it from a lemming POV. I can look the same response and say he laughing because the gap is even wider than we think. PS4 could be stronger than the leaks just easily as M$720 could.

#326 Posted by KarateeeChop (4666 posts) -

sony drones twisting words trying to convince themselves what they want to hear. :lol:

sw cow population provides such a rich sample for anyone interested in doing a case study on delusions and  human psychological breakdowns.

#327 Posted by FIipMode (10849 posts) -

2OZSBSf.png

super600
Well, if you read a little further, it's been said in that thread that posters even more reliable have said that the specs won't change. Better cool the wishful thinking.
#328 Posted by super600 (30941 posts) -

[QUOTE="super600"]

2OZSBSf.png

FIipMode

Well, if you read a little further, it's been said in that thread that posters even more reliable have said that the specs won't change. Better cool the wishful thinking.

They said big structural changes won't happen, but nothing important has actually been leaked yet. Even if there is something important about the durango hardware MS is probably hiding it.

#329 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="FIipMode"][QUOTE="super600"]

2OZSBSf.png

super600

They said big structural changes won't happen, but nothing important has actually been leaked yet. Even if there is something important about the durango hardware MS is probably hiding it.

They also said M$ investors don't care about games and want to go after Google/Apple.

#330 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

There's alot of information out there to support the idea that MS is going for a media center first, gaming 2nd outlook.

#331 Posted by loosingENDS (11790 posts) -

There's alot of information out there to support the idea that MS is going for a media center first, gaming 2nd outlook.

ReadingRainbow4

Seller of Durango devkit says Durango info is old, and is actually better than Orbis

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

#332 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

loosingENDS

Seller of Durango devkit says Durango info is old, and is actually better than Orbis

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

same link as bunny boy oh lawd.

fact of the matter is currently there is more to support the notion that it's a weaker final product.

#333 Posted by loosingENDS (11790 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

ReadingRainbow4

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

fact of the matter is currently there is more to support the notion that it's a weaker final product.

Actually there is nothing to support anything, it is all rumor and could be 1000% different

You really think we have the exact Durnago specs down to the specific architecture ? LOL, that seems totally fake to me, unless MS had the biggest leak in history

#334 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (15838 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

loosingENDS

Actually there is nothing to support anything, it is all rumor and could be 1000% different

You really think we have the exact Durnago specs down to the specific architecture ? LOL, that seems totally fake to me, unless MS had the biggest leak in history

I never said it was 100% accurate, lul. But the outcome is leaning towards less powerful in all areas.

#338 Posted by tormentos (19575 posts) -
They said big structural changes won't happen, but nothing important has actually been leaked yet. Even if there is something important about the durango hardware MS is probably hiding it.super600
There was a change in the dev kits,it just now what people think,the specs did not change,the changes on the dev kits were from Intel CPU to AMD because the final kits are close to be release to Beta kits are close to final kits.. The target specs remain the same.
#339 Posted by mysticstryk (1700 posts) -

sony drones twisting words trying to convince themselves what they want to hear. :lol:

sw cow population provides such a rich sample for anyone interested in doing a case study on delusions and  human psychological breakdowns.

KarateeeChop

These kinds of posts are really funny.  As if you or other lems are not doing the same thing. 

#340 Posted by clyde46 (47228 posts) -

loosingENDS

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

The damage control has started.
#341 Posted by Cheese-Muffins (569 posts) -

loosingENDS

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

It doesn't say it's better than Orbis.  It says it COMPARES better to Orbis than what it is comparing to now.  I can't imagine anything too drastically different besides adjusting clock frequencies.

#342 Posted by Martin_G_N (1735 posts) -

These specs have been out for a very long time, even the latest dev kits. No big changes can happen now if they are gonna release the console this year or next. And, it looks like MS has prioritized having an improved Kinect with the new console, and that costs money. So if the X720 has the same power as the PS4 it would probably be more expencive.

#343 Posted by Shewgenja (10326 posts) -

These specs have been out for a very long time, even the latest dev kits. No big changes can happen now if they are gonna release the console this year or next. And, it looks like MS has prioritized having an improved Kinect with the new console, and that costs money. So if the X720 has the same power as the PS4 it would probably be more expencive.

Martin_G_N
Did someone just use common sense in System Wars?!
#344 Posted by tormentos (19575 posts) -
http://www.vgleaks.com/world-exclusive-durangos-move-engines/ It keeps getting worst the special sauce turns out to be nothing... Wow either MS is trolling every one so that when the reveal the real 720 they wow and drop every one from their chair,or MS simple just bailed out of the console race without actually getting out..
#345 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

http://www.vgleaks.com/world-exclusive-durangos-move-engines/ It keeps getting worst the special sauce turns out to be nothing... Wow either MS is trolling every one so that when the reveal the real 720 they wow and drop every one from their chair,or MS simple just bailed out of the console race without actually getting out..tormentos

Can you translate that to English?

#346 Posted by tormentos (19575 posts) -
Can you translate that to English?StrongBlackVine
Be more specific my words or the link info.? If it is the link info it basically mean that Durango secret sauce was nothing more that move engines,that will help with its bandwidth problems,it will not be like Orbis 4CU that are separated for compute purposes like Physics,animation lighting and so one. Move engines do not increase power or help the GPU task or are programmable,they are there to move data faster and help with bandwidth problems.
#347 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9467 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]Can you translate that to English?tormentos
Be more specific my words or the link info.? If it is the link info it basically mean that Durango secret sauce was nothing more that move engines,that will help with its bandwidth problems,it will not be like Orbis 4CU that are separated for compute purposes like Physics,animation lighting and so one. Move engines do not increase power or help the GPU task or are programmable,they are there to move data faster and help with bandwidth problems.

Yeah the link info...

#348 Posted by 04dcarraher (20229 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

clyde46

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

The damage control has started.

O boy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVRxSy86VFbzzxQs5NpJb

:?

#350 Posted by DerekLoffin (8803 posts) -
[QUOTE="Martin_G_N"]

Shewgenja
Did someone just use common sense in System Wars?!

That's perma ban worthy isn't it :P