Durango, more like Lolango. GPU weaker than expected.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by clr84651 (5527 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Now even I'm getting tired of these rumours.clyde46

This isn't a rumor.

So this is a official MS press release then?

Don't believe anything about PS4 or 3rd Xbox until announced by the companies that make them. 

#252 Posted by OctaBech (276 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

This isn't a rumor.

clr84651

Don't believe anything about PS4 or 3rd Xbox until announced by the companies that make them. 

NO! Do in no way believe tech comparisons made by the companies making the consoles.
#253 Posted by Dark_man123 (3835 posts) -

You wanna know the ironic thing about this thread, the same crap was said about the Xbox 360 in 2005, I remember fan-boys saying how the ps3 was 2 times more powerful than the Xbox 360 but was that difference shown in games? lets wait for e3 for an official announcement on these machines people.

#254 Posted by AM-Gamer (4437 posts) -

You wanna know the ironic thing about this thread, the same crap was said about the Xbox 360 in 2005, I remember fan-boys saying how the ps3 was 2 times more powerful than the Xbox 360 but was that difference shown in games? lets wait for e3 for an official announcement on these machines people.

Dark_man123

It was shown on a few games, not 3x the power but it looked better. The diffrence now is the architectures now are almost identical the PS4 is just more powerful.  Last gen it was different , the PS3 was more powerful but so much harder to develope for. 

#255 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Dark_man123

Problem with the PS3 is the Cell architecture held developers back. The PS4 isn't going to have that bottleneck anymore.

#256 Posted by AM-Gamer (4437 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"]even if next gen consles are alot more powerful than ps3 and 360 i think devs will go with 30 fps and 720p. they don't care about 60 fps or 1080p they just want graphics.TheGuardian03

I'm confused, you just contradicted yourself. How can they care about graphics but not about 1080? The resolution is all part of the graphics.

having a game in 1080p pushes the hardware, why do that when you can have it in 720p and have more effects. they will have alot more power so they will use that for something else, don't count on 1080p or 60 fps, this is what i believe. 60 fps will be fighters, racers and 2d/3d platformers and hack and slash games.

60fps wont be standard but I can gurantee you 1080p will be.  They have the ram now and with 4k on the way they will at least take advantage of the 1080p. 

#257 Posted by PillyChickle (1031 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dark_man123"]

Vari3ty

Problem with the PS3 is the Cell architecture held developers back. The PS4 isn't going to have that bottleneck anymore.

What bottlenecked the PS3 was the RAM and the RSX. If it wasn't for the Cell, the PS3 would've been left behind by the 360 which had a far better GPU and a unified RAM pool.

Sony have learned their lesson from the idiocy of Kuturagi and are looking to have the better console this time around.

#258 Posted by Gue1 (10689 posts) -

even if next gen consles are alot more powerful than ps3 and 360 i think devs will go with 30 fps and 720p. they don't care about 60 fps or 1080p they just want graphics.TheGuardian03

yeah, that's the price of fixed console hardware. It's not about maxing out resolution or frame-rate, it's about finding a balance.

#259 Posted by Lotus-Edge (50439 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"]Now even I'm getting tired of these rumours.clyde46

This isn't a rumor.

#260 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] having a game in 1080p pushes the hardware, why do that when you can have it in 720p and have more effects. they will have alot more power so they will use that for something else, don't count on 1080p or 60 fps, this is what i believe. 60 fps will be fighters, racers and 2d/3d platformers and hack and slash games.TheGuardian03

I think a lot of games this gen would have benefitted a lot more from a higher resolution than more effects to be honest. Examples come to mind being Killzone 3, Red Dead Redemption, both had great textures, effects, etc. for consoles, but what let both down was the low resolutions. Games need to be higher resolution for the graphics and effects to be fully appreciated.

I agree we will still see 30fps games, but I highly doubt 720p will be the norm, that's like releasing the ps3 and 360 with all that power but keeping it in standard definition all those years ago.

i agree, it would be great to see games like KZ3 in 1080p, hopefully i am wrong.

you are usually, so that shouldn't be a problem :P

I'm expecting 1080p with a 4k option, but it will be upscaled not native.

sony wants to starting pushing that tech. so does the other TV manufacturers.

#261 Posted by clyde46 (46997 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="_Matt_"]

I think a lot of games this gen would have benefitted a lot more from a higher resolution than more effects to be honest. Examples come to mind being Killzone 3, Red Dead Redemption, both had great textures, effects, etc. for consoles, but what let both down was the low resolutions. Games need to be higher resolution for the graphics and effects to be fully appreciated.

I agree we will still see 30fps games, but I highly doubt 720p will be the norm, that's like releasing the ps3 and 360 with all that power but keeping it in standard definition all those years ago.

ReadingRainbow4

i agree, it would be great to see games like KZ3 in 1080p, hopefully i am wrong.

I reckon, the PS4 will have support for the new 2K-4K Blu-Rays that are coming.
#262 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"] i agree, it would be great to see games like KZ3 in 1080p, hopefully i am wrong.clyde46

I reckon, the PS4 will have support for the new 2K-4K Blu-Rays that are coming.

Yeah Kaz even mentioned that at ces, it's coming.

I'm not sure we will ever see native 4k games this generation however, probably not.

#263 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Lemmings won't care about graphics next generation...or games. It will be all about the bloated operating system. Hey the 720 will suck, but you can experience it with all your friends in every way imaginable!

#264 Posted by _Matt_ (9035 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonny2dap"][QUOTE="_Matt_"]

delta3074

whilst a higher res is nice, i think games with crap loads going on and huge interactive environments will be much more important than any res or frame rate bumps.

i am with this guy, i don't see the point in 'more of the same' with higher resolutions and framerates, i want more intercation with Bigger enviroments and, like this guy said, 'Crap loads going on'

I'm pretty certain this next gen will be powerful enough to have both 1080p AND a crap load going on at once.

#265 Posted by faizan_faizan (7867 posts) -

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="sonny2dap"] whilst a higher res is nice, i think games with crap loads going on and huge interactive environments will be much more important than any res or frame rate bumps._Matt_

i am with this guy, i don't see the point in 'more of the same' with higher resolutions and framerates, i want more intercation with Bigger enviroments and, like this guy said, 'Crap loads going on'

I'm pretty certain this next gen will be powerful enough to have both 1080p AND a crap load going on at once.

Nope, In fact, This gen is weaker compared to previous gen when it was being released, X360 was comparable to a single High End GPU, This gen, The specs aren't even par with a mid range PC.
#266 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -
The pitcairn gpu's (AMD 78xx series) in both consoles (even though Durango's looks to be cut down a lot) is an enourmous leap. 

Chozofication
Pitcairn is 32 ROP's 16 CU on the slower model the 7850 and more than 1,000 stream processors. Durangos latest leak put it closer to Cape Verde 7770.. It has the same ROP's 16 it has a lower clock speed but made up by having 2 more CU. and the TF performance is the same 1.2 TF. But even so is a big leap from current gen.
#267 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheGuardian03"][QUOTE="_Matt_"]

I'm confused, you just contradicted yourself. How can they care about graphics but not about 1080? The resolution is all part of the graphics.

_Matt_

having a game in 1080p pushes the hardware, why do that when you can have it in 720p and have more effects. they will have alot more power so they will use that for something else, don't count on 1080p or 60 fps, this is what i believe. 60 fps will be fighters, racers and 2d/3d platformers and hack and slash games.

Wipeout is 1080p for the most part and it looks incredible even today still up there with the best looking games on consoles.
#268 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
Sony will bottleneck the system like they do everytime other than their portables, Not to mention move support takes up more power than Kinect as well as Wonderbook, which did well so Sony will not drop it. Add in that Microsfot beat Sony in games 3 years in a row, it all comes back. The Vita is their sanctuary and they are so confused they don;t realize the Legendary innovative goldmine they have. They just need to push the Vita. the PS4 will destroy Sony.
#269 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chozofication"]The pitcairn gpu's (AMD 78xx series) in both consoles (even though Durango's looks to be cut down a lot) is an enourmous leap. 

tormentos

Pitcairn is 32 ROP's 16 CU on the slower model the 7850 and more than 1,000 stream processors. Durangos latest leak put it closer to Cape Verde 7770.. It has the same ROP's 16 it has a lower clock speed but made up by having 2 more CU. and the TF performance is the same 1.2 TF. But even so is a big leap from current gen.

Leap or not, the question is why buy it over PS4 ?

Because i dont see MS beeing the same anymore, Fable - Alan Wake are on PC, Mass effect went multi, they have abandoned JRPGs completly etc

I simply cant find a reason yet to buy one

Of course they may come up with

1. proper Fable 4 (no robots, no Kinect linearity, epic COMPLEX BEYOND BELIEF combat system, epic monsters, not on PC etc) - chances: 0.0001%

2. Lost Odyssey 2 - chances: 0.0000001%

3. exclusive Alan Wake 2 forever and ever - chances - 0%

4. Kameo 2 - (Rare is only making sports now)-  chances - 0%

Frankly i dont see any of the above happening

While PS4 and WiiU will certainly have many JRPGs

#270 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Sony will bottleneck the system like they do everytime other than their portables, Not to mention move support takes up more power than Kinect as well as Wonderbook, which did well so Sony will not drop it. Add in that Microsfot beat Sony in games 3 years in a row, it all comes back. The Vita is their sanctuary and they are so confused they don;t realize the Legendary innovative goldmine they have. They just need to push the Vita. the PS4 will destroy Sony.StaticOnTV

You ramble like a moron.

#271 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Sony will bottleneck the system like they do everytime other than their portables, Not to mention move support takes up more power than Kinect as well as Wonderbook, which did well so Sony will not drop it. Add in that Microsfot beat Sony in games 3 years in a row, it all comes back. The Vita is their sanctuary and they are so confused they don;t realize the Legendary innovative goldmine they have. They just need to push the Vita. the PS4 will destroy Sony.StrongBlackVine

You ramble like a moron.

I noticed you only post when someone hurts your feelings and your are depressed. I am here to help you, I am a doctor, well to you anyway, you aren't the most sane.
#272 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Chozofication"]The pitcairn gpu's (AMD 78xx series) in both consoles (even though Durango's looks to be cut down a lot) is an enourmous leap. 

loosingENDS

Because i dont see MS beeing the same anymore, Fable - Alan Wake are on PC, Mass effect went multi, they have abandoned JRPGs completly etc

1. proper Fable 4 (no robots, no Kinect linearity, epic COMPLEX BEYOND BELIEF combat system, epic monsters, not on PC etc) - chances: 0.0001%

What Jrpgs did the Xbox abandon? Hyperdimention neptunia? They also already announced a proper fable 4 after that joruney spin-off, which btw is not a jrpg.
#273 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Pitcairn is 32 ROP's 16 CU on the slower model the 7850 and more than 1,000 stream processors. Durangos latest leak put it closer to Cape Verde 7770.. It has the same ROP's 16 it has a lower clock speed but made up by having 2 more CU. and the TF performance is the same 1.2 TF. But even so is a big leap from current gen.StaticOnTV

What Jrpgs did the Xbox abandon? Hyperdimention neptunia? They also already announced a proper fable 4 after that joruney spin-off, which btw is not a jrpg.

I dont know, did not like the direction they took in Fable 3, losing all magic, no big monsters/bosses, terrible combat system etc

Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Last Remant etc are some of the main reasons i liked xbox 360 so much this generation, should they not have anything like Lost Odyssey, half of 360 appeal is gone

Same goes for Fable 4 with robots and spaceships, which is the obvious way they are going, Fable should be like Fable 1 and is only getting far far away from that in all aspects

Plus Fable 4 will probably be on PC, so not exclusive

#274 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

I dont know, did not like the direction they took in Fable 3, losing all magic, no big monsters/bosses, terrible combat system etc

Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Last Remant etc are some of the main reasons i liked xbox 360 so much this generation, should they not have anything like Lost Odyssey, half of 360 appeal is gone

Same goes for Fable 4 with robots and spaceships, which is the obvious way they are going

Son, were you not the guy who was talking about Fable 3's leaves lol? But in all seriousness, Fable 3's gun makes the game lack any real challenge to me so i see you there. Magic was useless. I don't see why you liked SO4 though... But what does the PS4 have Jrpgs wise that's good that is not multiplat? Not too mention MS owns more Ips than Sony and Nintendo(almost) combined, and they will have no choice but to reveal some of them because you can't launch a console where a large portion is literally just multiplat games, because launch commercials will show those games and the average person will look at both PS4 and 720 commercials and see that they are on both. Rare is working on 2 project. Most what they make was Kinect Sports, so the other could be a mainline rare title. Fable 4 was already announced and was told to take place in medieval times from rumors so I doubt there will be random robots. But thye need to change the power of the gun and add more battles.
#275 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

loosingENDS

Same goes for Fable 4 with robots and spaceships, which is the obvious way they are going, Fable should be like Fable 1 and is only getting far far away from that in all aspects

Plus Fable 4 will probably be on PC, so not exclusive

Edit: adding to the above post, Fable 3 did terrible on PC, they won't do that again.
#276 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Playstation is looking like the only console for serious gamers at this point

Douevenlift_bro

Stop riding Sony's junk so much. There are no official specs for either system yet and you are already dry humping the PS4.

Kinect + online fee's + losing exclusives for XBox, Wii-U is a non factor, PS has the momentum right now with appealing to serious gamers.

The other two guys are trying take a piece of Apple's pie lol

That still doesn't answer the issue at hand. Go ride Sony's d1ck somewhere else.

#277 Posted by hoosier7 (3907 posts) -
Edit: adding to the above post, Fable 3 did terrible on PC, they won't do that again.StaticOnTV
I don't think that's going to change their stance, they want to be Apple with a monopoly across systems so if anything i can see a lot of their games going to the PC too in the next gen. There was that leak the other day about Halo 3 or something going that way, Alan Wake and Fable in the previous two years. Poor sales isn't going to deter MS, they persisted with Games for Windows Live for years even though it was universally hated and games which used it took obvious hits to their sales.
#278 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] What Jrpgs did the Xbox abandon? Hyperdimention neptunia? They also already announced a proper fable 4 after that joruney spin-off, which btw is not a jrpg.StaticOnTV

Same goes for Fable 4 with robots and spaceships, which is the obvious way they are going

Son, were you not the guy who was talking about Fable 3's leaves lol? But in all seriousness, Fable 3's gun makes the game lack any real challenge to me so i see you there. Magic was useless. I don't see why you liked SO4 though... But what does the PS4 have Jrpgs wise that's good that is not multiplat? Not too mention MS owns more Ips than Sony and Nintendo(almost) combined, and they will have no choice but to reveal some of them because you can't launch a console where a large portion is literally just multiplat games, because launch commercials will show those games and the average person will look at both PS4 and 720 commercials and see that they are on both. Rare is working on 2 project. Most what they make was Kinect Sports, so the other could be a mainline rare title. Fable 4 was already announced and was told to take place in medieval times from rumors so I doubt there will be random robots. But thye need to change the power of the gun and add more battles.

Basically PS4 will also have to prove itself

Ni no Kuni 2, Demons Souls 2 etc would have to be there to make me buy one

But at least that one has a chance to get JRPGs, while xbox 720 none

Right now my top next gen system is 3DS with Bravely Default, Monolith game, Zelda OOT, Zelda 3DS etc etc

And WiiU 2ond, with the other Monolith game, Zelda WW, Zelda WiiU in 5-6 years etc

#279 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

loosingENDS

Right now my top next gen system is 3DS with Bravely Default, Monolith game, Zelda OOT, Zelda 3DS etc etc

And WiiU 2ond, with the other Monolith game, Zelda WW, Zelda WiiU in 5-6 years etc

I though DarkSouls was Demon Souls 2, and the next Souls games will probably go multiplat.though. I do agree Ni No Kuni, while not a great game with gameplay, was a great experience, we need more games like it in more genres. Also other than Ni No Kuni, what makes you think that somehow the Xbox360 to the 720 will have no Jrpgs? That confuses me as all Jrpgs that aren't HDN and a few other lol rpgmaker games have been on both 360/ps3..
#280 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] Son, were you not the guy who was talking about Fable 3's leaves lol? But in all seriousness, Fable 3's gun makes the game lack any real challenge to me so i see you there. Magic was useless. I don't see why you liked SO4 though... But what does the PS4 have Jrpgs wise that's good that is not multiplat? Not too mention MS owns more Ips than Sony and Nintendo(almost) combined, and they will have no choice but to reveal some of them because you can't launch a console where a large portion is literally just multiplat games, because launch commercials will show those games and the average person will look at both PS4 and 720 commercials and see that they are on both. Rare is working on 2 project. Most what they make was Kinect Sports, so the other could be a mainline rare title. Fable 4 was already announced and was told to take place in medieval times from rumors so I doubt there will be random robots. But thye need to change the power of the gun and add more battles.StaticOnTV

I though DarkSouls was Demon Souls 2, and the next Souls games will probably go multiplat.though. I do agree Ni No Kuni, while not a great game with gameplay, was a great experience, we need more games like it in more genres. Also other than Ni No Kuni, what makes you think that somehow the Xbox360 to the 720 will have no Jrpgs? That confuses me as all Jrpgs that aren't HDN and a few other lol rpgmaker games have been on both 360/ps3..

I mean exclusive JRPGs, like Lost Odyssey, Demons Souls or Ni no Kuni

I dont see MS going for Japan this generation, they are practically non existent there

PS4 besides receiving all the multipltform JRPGs, will also have better graphics and exclusive JRPGs, which makes it a lot more appealing

Unless a miracle happens and Fable makes a proper epic come back ( 0.00000000001% chance)

#281 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Edit: adding to the above post, Fable 3 did terrible on PC, they won't do that again.hoosier7
I don't think that's going to change their stance, they want to be Apple with a monopoly across systems so if anything i can see a lot of their games going to the PC too in the next gen. There was that leak the other day about Halo 3 or something going that way, Alan Wake and Fable in the previous two years. Poor sales isn't going to deter MS, they persisted with Games for Windows Live for years even though it was universally hated and games which used it took obvious hits to their sales.

Alan Wake sold poorly on Xbox 360, did better on both. And Fable 3 sis bad on PC, which is why they did not bother with the PC version of Fable the Journey, a kinect fable, which did better tha Fable 3 on PC. Halo on PC did not do well intially which is why there has not been a PC halo game since. They even did not bother to put Halo Warz on it.
#282 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="Chozofication"]The pitcairn gpu's (AMD 78xx series) in both consoles (even though Durango's looks to be cut down a lot) is an enourmous leap. 

loosingENDS

You like Halo,gears,forza,live and integration.? Then you would probably buy an xbox 720,i know i will regardless of power.
#283 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -
[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] What Jrpgs did the Xbox abandon? Hyperdimention neptunia? They also already announced a proper fable 4 after that joruney spin-off, which btw is not a jrpg.StaticOnTV

Come on dude stop the act. MS is the 3rd when it comes to first party support.
#284 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

loosingENDS

I dont see MS going for Japan this generation, they are practically non existent there

PS4 besides receiving all the multipltform JRPGs, will also have better graphics and exclusive JRPGs, which makes it a lot more appealing

Unless a miracle happens and Fable makes a proper epic come back ( 0.00000000001% chance)

We have no proof PS4 will have better graphics. I also don't see how they won't be going for Japan again when the Xbox 360 quintupled its userbase when the Original Xbox barely sold anything. Not only that, they are still gaining ground in quite a few areas of that country, and even recently its software sales went up higher than the last 2 years. They would have dropped it already if they did not care. Also you just said you wer enot sure but now you KNOW that the PS4 will have exclusive Jrpgs? What exclusive Jrpgs did the PS3 have this gen other than Ninokuni and Demon Souls? Last rebellion?:lol: Cross Edge?:lol: Also I have no idea why you keep saying .000000001% for Fable, Peters lying *** is gone from the company and they already announced four prior journey.
#285 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I though DarkSouls was Demon Souls 2, and the next Souls games will probably go multiplat.though. I do agree Ni No Kuni, while not a great game with gameplay, was a great experience, we need more games like it in more genres. Also other than Ni No Kuni, what makes you think that somehow the Xbox360 to the 720 will have no Jrpgs? That confuses me as all Jrpgs that aren't HDN and a few other lol rpgmaker games have been on both 360/ps3..StaticOnTV

We have no proof PS4 will have better graphics.

Exactly.

#286 Posted by faizan_faizan (7867 posts) -

Primordialous

We have no proof PS4 will have better graphics.

Exactly.

#287 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

loosingENDS

fable 1 was the only one I could stand honestly.

#288 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -
Exactly.Primordialous
I actually think that Sony knows MS is running under power hardware and is making a move for a kill,show something great now and people will be talking about the PS4 non stop right until E3,if MS doesn't show anything better looking the riot on forums would be immense. I actually don't believe the theory about Aticision and Ubisoft misleading MS into doing a console less powerful,alto things like this had happen. But i think that MS just wanted to try something different,and see if they make it big ala Wii but not as under power.
#289 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Pitcairn is 32 ROP's 16 CU on the slower model the 7850 and more than 1,000 stream processors. Durangos latest leak put it closer to Cape Verde 7770.. It has the same ROP's 16 it has a lower clock speed but made up by having 2 more CU. and the TF performance is the same 1.2 TF. But even so is a big leap from current gen.tormentos

You like Halo,gears,forza,live and integration.? Then you would probably buy an xbox 720,i know i will regardless of power.

not particularly, i am more into RPGs and adventures

#290 Posted by me3x12 (1765 posts) -

This is another PRIME example if I posted this exact same thread to a T it would be INSTA LOCKED by mods but nope favertism at it's finest all day long around these parts:cry:

#291 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

This is another PRIME example if I posted this exact same thread to a T it would be INSTA LOCKED by mods but nope favertism at it's finest all day long around these parts:cry:

me3x12

I've got a man on the inside :o

#292 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -
not particularly, i am more into RPGs and adventuresloosingENDS
Get a PS4..:lol:
#293 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]not particularly, i am more into RPGs and adventurestormentos

The order right now goes like

1. 3DS for Bravely Default, Zelda, Layton, Monolith RPG

2. WiiU for Zelda WW and X (but will buy after a price drop, no hurry to replay WW)

The rest depend on how good Fable 4 will be (and if it will have real monsters, a good combat system and no robots)

And what PS4 JRPG will be revealed

#294 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

tormentos

Come on dude stop the act. MS is the 3rd when it comes to first party support.

They have more first-party studios than both Nintendo and Sony individually and are announcing 4 new unknown Ips first party: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips
#295 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="loosingENDS"]not particularly, i am more into RPGs and adventuresloosingENDS

2. WiiU for Zelda WW and X (but will buy after a price drop, no hurry to replay WW)

The rest depend on how good Fable 4 will be (and if it will have real monsters, a good combat system and no robots)

Well MS annouanced 4 new Unknown secret first-party Ips: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips and I believe they will have rpgs and adventure titles involved because 4 shooters would not make sense. Although Ps3 has more exclusive shooters, I stil maintain the point.
#296 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14737 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Get a PS4..:lol:StaticOnTV

Well MS annouanced 4 new Unknown secret first-party Ips: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips and I believe they will have rpgs and adventure titles involved because 4 shooters would not make sense. Although Ps3 has more exclusive shooters, I stil maintain the point.

What will you do when they all start with Kinect?

#297 Posted by StaticOnTV (583 posts) -

ReadingRainbow4

What will you do when they all start with Kinect?

Did you read the highlights in the link made? They can't be Kinect games. The most they could do is "better with kinect' but they already said it will be unlikely to have too many Kinect only games as it will be built in and they will have it as an option even for family games.
#298 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Get a PS4..:lol:StaticOnTV

More sports, kinect etc games probably

I remember the annoucement of the garbages like Locobike and Gods something free to play games

MS has nothing that appeals to me other than Lost Odyssey and a proper Fable (unlike Fable 3) and both those wont work the way MS handles them

#299 Posted by tormentos (19277 posts) -
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] They have more first-party studios than both Nintendo and Sony individually and are announcing 4 new unknown Ips first party: http://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-game-studios-working-on-four-new-unannounced-ips

Dude 4 games = more first party studios.. Is like this.. Sony=Nintendo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MS.. When it comes to first party games,just because Gears is exclusive doesn't mean is from a MS first party.
#300 Posted by loosingENDS (11881 posts) -

I may have been the biggest xbox supporter ever, but that is exactly why MS wont get a free pass from me next gen

They will have to make a come back in JRPGs and Fable to be the same, otherwise they will be irrelevant to me this time around, especially with so weak hardware

Also they killed their XNA/indie program, which is just sad