Dude has a Early X1. Big Surprises

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -
#2 Edited by Gue1 (9165 posts) -

the poor guy already got banned. And without XBL that console becomes a $500 brick because 90% of its features are locked away behind the paywall. XD

#3 Posted by Netret0120 (1906 posts) -

I personally would keep quiet until around 3 days before the release and I wouldn't show my gamertag.

Lucky guy though.

#4 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -

I personally would keep quiet until around 3 days before the release and I wouldn't show my gamertag.

Lucky guy though.

I think he just got banned on the Website. His XBL is still rockin.

#5 Posted by Daious (880 posts) -

@Netret0120 said:

Lucky guy though.

His console got banned

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/65512/this-guy-has-an-xbox-one-already-with-day-one-patch-game-sizes-revealed

#6 Edited by Locutus_Picard (3975 posts) -

@Netret0120 said:

Lucky guy though.

His console got banned.

#7 Edited by lundy86_4 (42663 posts) -
#8 Edited by 22Toothpicks (11258 posts) -

Lucky SOB. I'm quite envious that he has been able to play Destiny already.

#9 Posted by Locutus_Picard (3975 posts) -
#10 Posted by lundy86_4 (42663 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Not a perma-ban, luckily.

Only way to confirm it is on launch day.

Clearly. Still, it's on pretty good authority. I also doubt it would be, considering it would be idiotic.

#11 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

Nice to hear the dashboard works as smoothly as we have been led to believe thus far : )

Cant wait to get this in my living room.

#12 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2845 posts) -

Reading the comments the console sounds awesome, can't wait for that bad boy.

#14 Posted by Gatman32 (428 posts) -
#15 Posted by Heil68 (42691 posts) -

@daious said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Netret0120 said:

Lucky guy though.

His console got banned

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/65512/this-guy-has-an-xbox-one-already-with-day-one-patch-game-sizes-revealed

LOLOLOLO

#17 Edited by SolidTy (41565 posts) -

I said when he bought that Xbone early and relayed seemingly boring information he was going to get banned...and he f*ckin' got banned.

M$, you are too easy. He has some hope due to forumites and Nelson, but it still sucks. He may lose any achievements he gains while banned...we'll see. That Halo 4 guy that bought early and got his 360 banned, I recall he just ended up buying a new 360.

#18 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3022 posts) -

@SolidTy: again, it's a ban until the 22nd when the console comes out. Major Nelson as confirmed this

#19 Edited by Multipass35 (295 posts) -

Lucky guy.

#20 Posted by -RPGamer- (34283 posts) -

@always_explicit: when you one of a few people hitting a server, you will obviously get good response times.

#21 Posted by ButDuuude (392 posts) -
#22 Edited by SKaREO (3161 posts) -

Reading the comments the console sounds awesome, can't wait for that bad boy.

#23 Edited by SolidTy (41565 posts) -

MY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD: "I said when he bought that Xbone early and relayed seemingly boring information he was going to get banned...and he f*ckin' got banned.

M$, you are too easy. He has some hope due to forumites and Nelson, but it still sucks. He may lose any achievements he gains while banned...we'll see. That Halo 4 guy that bought early and got his 360 banned, I recall he just ended up buying a new 360."

@WadeFan said:

@SolidTy: again, it's a ban until the 22nd when the console comes out. Major Nelson as confirmed this

You just repeated information I said because I mentioned Major Nelson, M$ PR. Nelson had to dig in as well, this wasn't an automatic process. Nelson got wind by forums/new outlets and searched for this guy. Lucky for this Xbone buyer.He still has to wait and he still has to hope.

My point: I still called it, he got banned by M$ just as I figured he would. This Xbone early buyer just got lucky the internet has his back and M$ can't afford the bad PR and that Nelson tracked his ass down. That poor Halo 4 dude that bought Halo 4 early ended up buying a new 360 as the internet and fuss didn't build up like this situation did, as did some COD early buyers in the past. It's all about damage control, and this situation calls for it.

Again, I'm up to speed. My point is they ban first, ask questions later.

#24 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13728 posts) -

Can't wait to get Titanfall on PC.

Will be my birthday present next to my new PC build. ;)

#25 Edited by shawn30 (4305 posts) -

Good to hear the update is only 500mb, and the OS is running damn smooth. Good also that this dude's console will be unbanned on the 22nd so he'll be able to play the One just like the rest of us :)

His comments about the OS are just fantastic. Kudos to those MS engineers who were likely working night and day to get this ready.

#26 Posted by Zophar87 (4337 posts) -

@lundy86_4:

Yup. He legitimately obtained it. It's not his fault Target gave it to him early.

#27 Posted by Spartan070 (16307 posts) -

Titanfall demo at launch????

Destiny demo/beta at launch????

The wait just became so much harder...

#28 Posted by XboxStache (908 posts) -

He posted his proof earlier and someone reposts it later below.

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1q8942/i_have_an_xbox_one_connected_to_my_home_theater/?sort=confidence

Some key points. It appears he is playing a demo of Titanfall, Halo or Spartan Assault and mentions Destiny too.

He also states to "prepare your anus for TitanFall" as it isn't the build we have ever seen.

Long read of details he lists and answers a lot of questions.

Awesome thread. At the expense of sounding like a cornball...and I don't mean to get bro-mantic on you...but I love your threads. (and no...I wasn't complimenting your clothes)

Anyway, I knew the Titanfall footage we've seen were probably not the release next gen footage...and could very well be the 360/PC versions. (PC) But in any event, I'm super hyped for The One now. I can't wait until it comes. Omg.

#29 Posted by blackace (19745 posts) -

Why would i prepare my anus for Titanfall? I will prepare my eyes for that 720p blurryness running on a 10 years old engine that's for sure tho. Pfft anus preparation ain't worth titanfall.

It's probably not 720P anymore. Most likely Respawn took the extra time and used the newest devkit to add more things and features to the game.

He says, "You've only seen last gen titanfall. Not to be rude, but prepare your anus."

The XB1 version is probably 5x's better than what was shown at the E3. The visuals were already awesome. Youtube videos suck compared to seeing direct video to you XBox 360. Game looks so much better on my Samsung HDTV.

#30 Posted by Jankarcop (8827 posts) -

30 fps and 720p, lol xbox one

#31 Edited by Krelian-co (10069 posts) -

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

Why would i prepare my anus for Titanfall? I will prepare my eyes for that 720p blurryness running on a 10 years old engine that's for sure tho. Pfft anus preparation ain't worth titanfall.

It's probably not 720P anymore. Most likely Respawn took the extra time and used the newest devkit to add more things and features to the game.

He says, "You've only seen last gen titanfall. Not to be rude, but prepare your anus."

The XB1 version is probably 5x's better than what was shown at the E3. The visuals were already awesome. Youtube videos suck compared to seeing direct video to you XBox 360. Game looks so much better on my Samsung HDTV.

That's a lot of "probably" and "likely"

but as with lems, their good news are based on made up rumors, lul

I will probably check it in glorious 1080p and 60fps non blurryness.

#32 Posted by silversix_ (13648 posts) -

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

Its running on Source, there no anuses to be prepared for something that old... There's only so much you can do with an old ass engine (look at CoD) and its not like the game will run on a different engine on X1.

#34 Posted by blackace (19745 posts) -

@blackace said:

@silversix_ said:

I thought you guys believed EVERY rumor and posts coming from Reedit. Now that it's a positive rumor for the XB1 you don't belielve it to be true. LMAO!! If it was something negative you would believe it 100%. Cows are a joke. LMAO!! Complete hypocrits. So much entertainment from these clowns. LOL!!

Titanfall looked fantastic before the upgrade, so I can only imagine how much better it looks now. LOL!!

#35 Edited by blackace (19745 posts) -

I don't think this guy is "moonlightswami" who got his XBL account banned. This new guy on Reddit sounds like he's a dev or a game/system tester. He's playing XB1 Alpha games that haven't even been announced yet. The "Moonlightswami" guy was the one who got his XB1 from Target. You guys are confusing two different people together.

Looks like I was right.

[–]Spartan1117XBOX JUAN 1 point 9 hours ago

So are you a dev? or just have a dev kit?

[–]BAADFOODCOMBO BREAKER! 2 points 9 hours ago

I'm a dev, and have a dev kit, and I don't work on games.

I know a guy who knows a guy....

#36 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38168 posts) -

The sheer animosity towards the Xbox One is almost vomit inducing.

#37 Edited by Xaero_Gravity (8681 posts) -

To be fair, MS kind of brought it on themselves. :P

#38 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

Who cares? Let the Cows be Cows. They believe every bad comment about the XBONE and then scream "BS" or "resolution" over anything good.
I think it is funny a few low life's worry so much about what other people do with their money and what they enjoy. Shows how sad they really are.

Plus....Microsoft obviously has people that read forums. All they are doing is helping motivate Microsoft and force Microsoft to step their game up. So let the idiots run their mouth. Before ya know it Microsoft will buy Activision or EA and Sony will be in a world of shit....

#39 Posted by getyeryayasout (6908 posts) -

My balloon knot is ready.

#40 Posted by killerfist (19805 posts) -

So nobody has actually "seen" Titanfall yet?

#41 Posted by kuu2 (6818 posts) -

Giddy..........

I have a feeling we have not seen anything yet. MSofts biggest hardware launch in the history of the company and I think there are a ton of surprises left.

The Day One edition will be special for sure. Only days away.

The One Day One!

#42 Posted by tormentos (16510 posts) -

@blackace said:

Firs of all he is an xbox fan,so he could be as blind and biased as you or more,see you here claim that Titanfall had already awesome visuals,that is a complete joke the game was horrible looking,bad and crappy textures,meh characters quality.

Things like this is what really make lemming like you look blind and biased,Ryse looked good to some point,Titanfall looked garbage and wasn't price for its graphics in any way,and Rubin from Activision basically threw Titanfall to the lions while justifying COD ghost 720p by claiming other games were also 720p,BF4 and Titanfall.

Don't spec Titanfall to be 1080p.

Also drop the freaking new kit excuse dude you really look stupid there is no thing as newer tech kits,and Activision Rubin confirmed that on his interview,they have the final hardware for quite some time and what changed was little he say.

You look really desperate and biased.

#43 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -

@blackace said:

Firs of all he is an xbox fan,so he could be as blind and biased as you or more,see you here claim that Titanfall had already awesome visuals,that is a complete joke the game was horrible looking,bad and crappy textures,meh characters quality.

Things like this is what really make lemming like you look blind and biased,Ryse looked good to some point,Titanfall looked garbage and wasn't price for its graphics in any way,and Rubin from Activision basically threw Titanfall to the lions while justifying COD ghost 720p by claiming other games were also 720p,BF4 and Titanfall.

Also drop the freaking new kit excuse dude you really look stupid there is no thing as newer tech kits,and Activision Rubin confirmed that on his interview,they have the final hardware for quite some time and what changed was little he say.

now cows are begging for denial. great theory. The reality is the X1 is almost upon us and fanboys or not. People who play it will be having great things to say everywhere. People that play the PS4................not so much.

#44 Edited by tormentos (16510 posts) -
@timbers_WSU said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

Who cares? Let the Cows be Cows. They believe every bad comment about the XBONE and then scream "BS" or "resolution" over anything good.

I think it is funny a few low life's worry so much about what other people do with their money and what they enjoy. Shows how sad they really are.

Plus....Microsoft obviously has people that read forums. All they are doing is helping motivate Microsoft and force Microsoft to step their game up. So let the idiots run their mouth. Before ya know it Microsoft will buy Activision or EA and Sony will be in a world of shit....

I have been reading this from pathetic xbox fans since 2001...hahahaa

First it was MS will buy Square,then MS would buy Rockstart,then MS would buy EA,what about MS will buy Ubisoft..? Or activision how many times last gen you lemming say that sh** that MS would buy Activision and take COD for it self..?

What happen when they bough Rare.? Does that company even exist any more.? Or Bungie.? Oh wait Bungie went bye bye..

Desperate lemming really make me laugh...hahaha

#45 Posted by BruceBenzing (285 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

now cows are begging for denial. great theory. The reality is the X1 is almost upon us and fanboys or not. People who play it will be having great things to say everywhere. People that play the PS4................not so much.

Are you kidding ? Cows will never admit anything PS4 related is bad, they'll just blame it on MS instead...

#46 Edited by trugs26 (5121 posts) -

That must've been an exciting feeling - getting a new console two weeks prior to launch.

#47 Edited by Krelian-co (10069 posts) -

#48 Posted by always_explicit (2630 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Are you kidding ? Cows will never admit anything PS4 related is bad, they'll just blame it on MS instead...

HAHA so true....now all of a sudden playing for PSN is justified and although it sucks its MS fault for "FORCING" Sony to follow suit haha.

Fact is Sony realised the only way they could deliver an online service to rival Live is by charging for it. The difference is Live gamers know their subscription fee has been going towards dedicated servers and cloud infrastructure. Im not exactly sure what new features PSN subscribers are paying for. Sounds to me like its going to be the same PSN but with a fee....how next gen haha.

#49 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Haha! So true it genuinely made me laugh.

#50 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5900 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Haha! So true it genuinely made me laugh.