Driveclub Release Date April 9?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -
#2 Posted by Shewgenja (8460 posts) -

Yeah, Gamestop seems to think it's dropping in April as well.

#3 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27385 posts) -

Linked it for you. Honestly at this point I'm happy to wait for them to get whatever they need to get it right, within in reason (not GT5 wait :P )

#4 Posted by _Matt_ (8866 posts) -

Linked it for you. Honestly at this point I'm happy to wait for them to get whatever they need to get it right, within in reason (not GT5 wait :P )

Pretty much the same here.

I feel the game has a good concept and good potential, it would suck if they rushed any part of it and potentially squandered the quality.

#5 Edited by bobbetybob (19174 posts) -

9th of April is a Wednesday, 4th of September is a Thursday, neither of those are the dates that games usually release so this seems a bit odd. Also seems unlikely that they'd release it less than a month after Infamous and announce a release date a month before it comes out.

Seems more likely that they're announcing some news or showing a new trailer on the 9th of April and they deleted the tweet because it was misleading (if it was even a real tweet).

#6 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (3868 posts) -

9th of April is a Wednesday, 4th of September is a Thursday, neither of those are the dates that games usually release so this seems a bit odd. Also seems unlikely that they'd release it less than a month after Infamous and announce a release date a month before it comes out.

well ps+ games in eruope are updated on wednesday so if this is true it makes some sense.

#7 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Doubtful. I'd expect better marketing with so little time between now and then. Regardless, looking forward to this game, for sure.

#8 Posted by Draign (588 posts) -

Another delay?

#9 Posted by bobbetybob (19174 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:

well ps+ games in eruope are updated on wednesday so if this is true it makes some sense.

Hmm true, but it's still a retail release as well. They do occasionally release games on odd days here but not often. Now that you've said updates come out on a Wednesday it makes me think it could be demo.

#10 Posted by TheEroica (13306 posts) -

April fools.... Drive club never existed.

#11 Posted by Heil68 (43450 posts) -

Whenever it does release, it's day fucking 1 for me. :D

#12 Posted by 2mrw (4957 posts) -

Finally, have been waiting for an update about this one for ages.

#13 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -

Isn't it "#driveclub"?

#14 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -
#15 Posted by Draign (588 posts) -

I heard Driveclub has been upgraded to 60 fps. Kudos.

#16 Posted by DocSanchez (1564 posts) -

My sisters birthday.

New PS4 game or gift for sister? Hmm....hmm.....Well she will have another one next year.

#17 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -
#18 Posted by vincent380 (2243 posts) -

Between this and watch dogs i feel like I've been waiting on this game forever.

#19 Posted by slaves (1171 posts) -

Amazon has my copy shipping on April 1st but I think they're trolling me. But it looks like April will be the release month.

#20 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9502 posts) -

lol racing games...