Driveclub, Playstations Ryse.

• 96 results
#51 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

They added quick time events in Drive Club?

#52 Posted by Heil68 (56786 posts) -

I bought Ryse, so I'll buy Drive Club day 1.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
#53 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -
@highking_kallor said:

@bldgirsh said:

@amazonangry said:

We'll, Drive Club has already won goty on a few gaming sites, so I don't think its a flop incoming.

What! GoTY awards are already being given out...

Mind sharing your PSN ID?

Who the **** cares. Some of you cunts need to get a life.

true. but not bleeding irish. he cooooooooool.

#54 Posted by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

A racing game...shallow?

You don't say...

#55 Posted by Vatusus (6542 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:

Thats probably the stupidest comparison I've ever seen. Ryse has no gameplay. DC has

/thread

Followed by an equally stupid statement...good going cow

Oh did it hurt?

#56 Posted by iwasgood2u (829 posts) -

If drive club scores better than a 4 then its not ryse. We all know it's not going to score that low.

#57 Posted by kingtito (7830 posts) -

@Vatusus said:

@kingtito said:

@Vatusus said:

Thats probably the stupidest comparison I've ever seen. Ryse has no gameplay. DC has

/thread

Followed by an equally stupid statement...good going cow

Oh did it hurt?

Nope, just thought I'd let you know you followed 1 stupid post with an equally stupid post. You're obviously the butthurt one since you felt the need to put down Ryse.

#58 Posted by which_wich (189 posts) -

What a shitty title for a thread. Driveclub, playstations ryse. Sounds like some Autobots PA message telling Playstations and Driveclub to rise.

#59 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

^lol. classic.

#60 Posted by mikhail (2697 posts) -

@amazonangry said:

We'll, Drive Club has already won goty on a few gaming sites, so I don't think its a flop incoming.

Which sites gave out Game of the Year awards before the year is even up, and to a game that isn't even out?

Man...your posts just get dumber and more desperate every day.

#61 Edited by mems_1224 (55727 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

Ryse actually looked somewhat interesting though. Driveclub is just another generic racer in a sea on generic racers.

Does lying to yourself really make you feel that much better? Ryse... interesting? Stop it.

There aren't many games set in Rome but there should be. Its a cool setting.

#62 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

emperor Caligula was pretty interesting.

#63 Posted by The_Last_Ride (76371 posts) -

i am looking forward to it and i think the game will be great from what i have seen

#64 Edited by Chutebox (41409 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

Ryse actually looked somewhat interesting though. Driveclub is just another generic racer in a sea on generic racers.

Does lying to yourself really make you feel that much better? Ryse... interesting? Stop it.

I agree with that.

#65 Posted by mems_1224 (55727 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Chutebox said:

@mems_1224 said:

I agree with that.

Thats what I meant by "somewhat interesting". The actual game always looked like garbage lol

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#66 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Lemmings talk more about Drive Club than their million dollar blockbuster Sunset Overdrive.

@tymeservesfate said:

the ps4 already has Knack....that game is worst and came out before Ryse.

Nice try. Ryse was so much worse than Knack.

Is that right cow. I think you might want to look at the reviews again loser

knack lol

Ryse

Looks like the same sorry score to me. Guess Knack did suck just as bad as Ryse.

While we're at it, let's throw MC score as well

MC Ryse

MC Knack

Looks like Ryse was indeed the better game. Lol Knack

Knack was launch filler no one had any expectations in. Ryse was in development hell for seven years that was sold by MS as "the next big transmedia IP" and helped kill Crytek. Yes, that means Ryse was the worst launch game.

#67 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Drive Club has QTEs?

Another lem jealousy thread.

I see your limited vocabulary is at work again.

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Change the record dude, seriously.

Peoples debating skills have dissapeared lately i swear.

#68 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Lemmings talk more about Drive Club than their million dollar blockbuster Sunset Overdrive.

@tymeservesfate said:

Yet ryse scored higher on MC, strange that.

#69 Posted by SecretPolice (29420 posts) -

KnackClub sounds about right. :P

#70 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:

knack lol

Ryse

Looks like the same sorry score to me. Guess Knack did suck just as bad as Ryse.

MC Ryse

MC Knack

Knack was launch filler no one had any expectations in. Ryse was in development hell for seven years that was sold by MS as "the next big transmedia IP" and helped kill Crytek. Yes, that means Ryse was the worst launch game.

This has got to be the most rediculous argument i have ever seen, you guys where crooning about Knack to the heavens when it was announced, besides, Ryse scored higher on MC, you know, that place Cows like to retreat to when GS scores don't go there way.

Higher on MC= higher critical acclaim=Better game.

I feel bad now for telling you to break out your debating skills, didn't go very well did it,you should just go back to one liners because that post was actually worse,lol

Typical Cow, someone debunks you so you move the imaginary goal posts by coming out with some really terrible logic.

#71 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

Keep damage controlling. No one cared for Knack. It was an inoffensive little platformer. Ryse was the laughing stock of 2013. No amount of Metacritic can salve that burn.

#72 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

Keep damage controlling. No one cared for Knack. It was an inoffensive little platformer. Ryse was the laughing stock of 2013. No amount of Metacritic can salve that burn.

i wasn't even talking about Knack or Ryse i was Bemoaning your lack of Debating and writing skills so how the hell am i damage controlling anything?

Like Tormentos you have a real problem getting what people write into it's correct context don't you? ,Your reply had F*** all to do with what i was posting and you got what i wrote completely out of Context, well done, your parents must be so proud.

#73 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

i wasn't even talking about Knack or Ryse i was Bemoaning your lack of Debating and writing skills so how the hell am i damage controlling anything?

Like Tormentos you have a real problem getting what people write into it's correct context don't you? ,Your reply had F*** all to do with what i was posting and you got what i wrote completely out of Context, well done, your parents must be so proud.

Well I was. Deal with the subject matter at end.

You're obviously upset. It's only videogames. Take ten and chill out. :)

#74 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

Why would i be upset? Ryse DID score higher on MC, it's YOU thats been doing the damage control

'Bu-Bu-nobody had expectations for Knack so ryse is the worse game'= Logic Fail

'Bu-Bu- Knack was just a launch filler so ryse MUST be the worse game' =Epic logic Fail

'bu-bu-bu-Ryse killed Crytek so it must be the worse game' =When did Crytek get killed again exactly?=Flat out lie.

Seems to me you cannot even tell when you yourself are 'damage controlling' as you put it.

And if it's 'Only video games' why are you even here?

#75 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

Why would i be upset? Ryse DID score higher on MC, it's YOU thats been doing the damage control

'Bu-Bu- Knack was just a launch filler so ryse MUST be the worse game' =Epic logic Fail

'bu-bu-bu-Ryse killed Crytek so it must be the worse game' =When did Crytek get killed again exactly?=Flat out lie.

Seems to me you cannot even tell when you yourself are 'damage controlling' as you put it.

And? Ryse was the laughing stock of current gen launch. Can't deny that little fact. Get my point yet?

LMAO you haven't noticed Crytek not paying employees, selling IPs and killing studios? Putting out crap like Ryse is the reason for that. Typical lem in denial.

Time to quit while you're behind, delts. As usual. :)

#76 Edited by delta3074 (19915 posts) -
@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@delta3074 said:

'Lems are butthurt'

'Lems are jealous'

Why? It's true.

And? Ryse was the laughing stock of current gen launch. Can't deny that little fact. Get my point yet?

LMAO you haven't noticed Crytek not paying employees, selling IPs and killing studios? Putting out crap like Ryse is the reason for that. Typical lem in denial.

Time to quit while you're behind, delts. As usual. :)

'LMAO you haven't noticed Crytek not paying employees, selling IPs and killing studios? Putting out crap like Ryse is the reason for that. Typical lem in denial.'

How does that equate to Ryse killing Crytek? they may have closed Crytek UK and laid off a few employees but they are far from being a dead company so explain how 'Ryse killed Crytek'

Seems to me you are the one behind because you cannot tell the difference between a company thats downsizing and a company thats going Bankrupt

like i said Ryse scored Higher than Knack on MC therefore Ryse is the higher critically acclaimed game, if you cannot understand that simple point and carry on Spouting Terrible reasons why that is not the case then there is no hope for you really.

Your logic is Terrible

Crytek lays off a few employees= Crytek is dead as a gaming developer

Ryse scores higher on MC than Knack= Knack is the better game

Grenade launcher making Stupid, damage controlling arguments as to why Knack is the better game= everyone else damage controlling

Grenade launcher not understanding a watertight, infallible argument (ryse scored higher than Knack) = Delta 'being behind'

like i said, your parents must be really proud.

#78 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

Delta meltdown complete. Literally all it took to avoid this was swallowing a bit of pride and admitting that Ryse was the King Stinker of launch, but nah.

Have you seen their balance sheets? Crytek is proper dead btw. All it's making now is limp F2P games. They'll be gone very soon.

#79 Edited by TheEroica (16660 posts) -

Really looking forward to drive club at launch. Now I'm just kinda like, meh hyped. It'll live and die with me based on how fun the drive club element really works out. I love the idea of collective progression.

#80 Edited by kingtito (7830 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:

knack lol

Ryse

MC Ryse

MC Knack

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Doesn't matter that Sony advertised and show cased the hell out of it. Let's also skip the fact there was a Knack bundle yet you're trying to tell me there was no expectations? Why would a game with ZERO expectations have a bundle?

Show me where Ryse was in development for the XOne for 7 years.

Sorry you delusional cow, you can't move the goal post to suite your needs. You cows want to go by MC(cows constantly bring up) and GS scores to determine the better games now all of a sudden you want to change to which game was hyped more? Don't think so cow. Knack scored lower on MC(cows favorite way of determining which game is better) and scored the same on GS. Knack, by every cows definition, is the worse game.

Nice try though

#81 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Yeah keep telling yourself that. Doesn't matter that Sony advertised and show cased the hell out of it. Let's also skip the fact there was a Knack bundle yet you're trying to tell me there was no expectations? Why would a game with ZERO expectations have a bundle?

Sorry you delusional cow, you can't move the goal post to suite your needs. You cows want to go by MC(cows constantly bring up) and GS scores to determine the better games now all of a sudden you want to change to which game was hyped more? Don't think so cow. Knack scored lower on MC(cows favorite way of determining which game is better) and scored the same on GS. Knack, by every cows definition, is the worse game.

Nice try though

Advertised the hell out of it? Where? Yeah, a bundle in Japan only where it was bundled with EVERY PS4. Let's not forget all the social media marketing and vidocs Crytek produced for Ryse too.

Learn to read. I said it had been in development hell for seven years. It started as a Kinect game on the 360 then that got scrapped and it got put on Xbone. That's why there's all the QTEs.

Fact is, Ryse was widely regarded as the joke of current gen launch. No one cared about Knack. Every new laughable detail of Ryse was ripped apart by everyone. Typical lemming.

#82 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

Nice try though

Advertised the hell out of it? Where? Yeah, a bundle in Japan only where it was bundled with EVERY PS4. Let's not forget all the social media marketing and vidocs Crytek produced for Ryse too.

Learn to read. I said it had been in development hell for seven years. It started as a Kinect game on the 360 then that got scrapped and it got put on Xbone. That's why there's all the QTEs.

Fact is, Ryse was widely regarded as the joke of current gen launch. No one cared about Knack. Every new laughable detail of Ryse was ripped apart by everyone. Typical lemming.

No one cared about Marks baby?

Is that your final answer?

#83 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Delta meltdown complete. Literally all it took to avoid this was swallowing a bit of pride and admitting that Ryse was the King Stinker of launch, but nah.

Have you seen their balance sheets? Crytek is proper dead btw. All it's making now is limp F2P games. They'll be gone very soon.

what are you on kid? the only one having a meltdown is you dude, you cannot handle the fact that someone proved you wrong, instead of being mature about it and admitting like a mature grown up that you where wrong you just spouted some completely Rubbish reasons why ,even though Ryse scored higher than Knack, it is somehow a worse game than knack .

oh, have you seen SONYs balance sheets lately? yeah, actually engage your brain before spouting utter nonsense that can be thrown back in your SONY drone face,lol

and Ryse was a stinker at launch, Knack was just a bigger stinker,lol

#84 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -
@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

Nice try though

He can deny it till hes blue in the face but me and you both know that they hyped the crap out of Knack when it was first advertised.

#85 Posted by kingtito (7830 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

Nice try though

Fact is, Ryse was widely regarded as the joke of current gen launch.No one cared about Knack. Every new laughable detail of Ryse was ripped apart by everyone. Typical lemming.

Nope cow, it was advertised here and in every show prior to launch. Sony showcased Knack and promoted it and as such had a bundle knack . I bet you're feeling incredibly stupid right about now.

Am I denying Ryse wasn't promoted as a huge release? You're denying Knack as a big title for the PS4 until it bombed. Now you're trying to say it was filler bahahahahaha typical cow.

Show a link and what does THAT have to do with the XOne and Cryteks finacial problems? Do I send a movement of certain goal post here?

Have you played the game? Didn't think so.

That's not a fact cow, that's YOUR opinion. Here I'll follow your lead....FACT is Knack was widely regarded as the joke of the current gen launch. It scored poorly on MC and on GS. Ryse at least averaged a 60 on MC which, going by cow logic, would hardly qualify as "the joke of current gen launch".

No one cared about AFTER it bombed cow. If it scored well you cows would be telling a different story. It didn't so you're trying to brush it off as an afterthought system launch filler. You're pathetic.

Keep trying cow, your failure is as epic as El Tormented.

#86 Posted by bforrester420 (3480 posts) -

Let's reserve judgement until after the game has actually released, mmkay?

#87 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@kingtito said:

First party launch game gets shown off at expos? What a shock. It wasn't sold as "the next big transmedia IP" like Ryse was. Ryse featured in Xbone adversiting, Knack wasn't. Like I said: it was a disposable launch game, with Cerny's name slapped on it to give it a bit of prestige. Didn't work out but hey, at least it wasn't the joke of launch like Ryse was.

Yeah, I played Ryse. It sucked. "Dialling telephone numbers" was generous.

@delta3074 said:
@b4x said:

He can deny it till hes blue in the face but me and you both know that they hyped the crap out of Knack when it was first advertised.

Pretty much. No one hyped Knack, especially after the first gameplay footage showed up at E3. Live in denial anyway. Typical lemmings.

@delta3074 said:

More Delta delusion. You never proved anyone wrong, rather you streamed out teems of paragraphs to deny that Ryse wasn't the joke of launch. Don't worry lemming, maybe next year will be better for you with 24 hour free demos of old GWG games. Heh.

#88 Posted by delta3074 (19915 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-knack-hype-thread-5-9-10-ign-4-10-eurogam-30924626/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/knack-mark-cerny-s-stepping-stone-into-the-future/1100-6415669/

"Knack: Mark Cerny's Stepping Stone Into the Future"

"Sony's secret weapon"

"Today, Cerny is best recognized as the man behind the PlayStation 4"

"Cerny plugged away at defining the future for the PlayStation"

"He wasn't alone in thinking some of his talent remained untapped."

'Bu-Bu-Bu nobody cared about Knack,lol'-Grenadelauncher

#89 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@GrenadeLauncher

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/official-knack-hype-thread-5-9-10-ign-4-10-eurogam-30924626/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/knack-mark-cerny-s-stepping-stone-into-the-future/1100-6415669/

"Knack: Mark Cerny's Stepping Stone Into the Future"

"Sony's secret weapon"

"Today, Cerny is best recognized as the man behind the PlayStation 4"

"Cerny plugged away at defining the future for the PlayStation"

"He wasn't alone in thinking some of his talent remained untapped."

'Bu-Bu-Bu nobody cared about Knack,lol'-Grenadelauncher

LMAO a SW thread and a Lamespot article. Not alone that but that last two quotes have nothing to do with anything. Deltuh's humiliation is complete.

Time for a nice, long nap, mate.

#90 Edited by strangeisland (1151 posts) -

thought that was Knack

going by google general searches Knack gained more hype and critism than Ryse.

#91 Posted by kingtito (7830 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

First party launch game gets shown off at expos? What a shock. It wasn't sold as "the next big transmedia IP" like Ryse was. Ryse featured in Xbone adversiting, Knack wasn't. Like I said: it was a disposable launch game, with Cerny's name slapped on it to give it a bit of prestige. Didn't work out but hey, at least it wasn't the joke of launch like Ryse was.

Yeah, I played Ryse. It sucked. "Dialling telephone numbers" was generous.

You're a moron cow. Knack wasn't advertised bwhahahahaha def, dumb and blind suites you dude.

Ryse>>>>Knack get over it loser. Knack bundle hahahaha yet it was just filler hahahahaha

Keep trying you couldn't be any more of a joke but then again you've always been a joke.

#92 Posted by Evadjek (25 posts) -

Quantum Break is going to be more like Ryse than The Order: 1886 will be.

#93 Edited by GreySeal9 (28247 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@kingtito said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tymeservesfate said:

knack lol

Ryse

MC Ryse

MC Knack

This is pretty asinine logic.

All that means is that Ryse was a bigger flop relative to hype and expectations. It doesn't mean that Ryse is actually the worst launch game.

Anyway, the OP has no actual basis.

#94 Posted by Perfect_Blue (28498 posts) -

Isn't this game in 30fps?

LOL racers in 30fps. Count me out, m8.

#95 Posted by Evadjek (25 posts) -

@Aljosa23 said:

I'll take 30 FPS over driving around in this sort of environment: http://www.play3.de/wp-content/gallery/f1-2013-130913/project-cars-bild-29.jpg

*SHIVER*

#96 Posted by Perfect_Blue (28498 posts) -

@evadjek said:

@Aljosa23 said:

I'll take 30 FPS over driving around in this sort of environment: http://www.play3.de/wp-content/gallery/f1-2013-130913/project-cars-bild-29.jpg

*SHIVER*

1. It doesn't look that bad in motion.
2. Does it even look like that now? That screen is from 2013.
3. I'd rather play neither, tbh.

#97 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@kingtito said:

You're a moron cow. Knack wasn't advertised bwhahahahaha def, dumb and blind suites you dude.

Ryse>>>>Knack get over it loser. Knack bundle hahahaha yet it was just filler hahahahaha

Keep trying you couldn't be any more of a joke but then again you've always been a joke.

Still trying, KingLoser?

Knack wasn't hyped up nearly as much as movie Ryse. I've already demonstrated this.

Lems are the laughing stock of the industry.