DRIVECLUB | Delayed to Early 2014

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Gue1 (9439 posts) -

well it seems I'll be missing the next gen hype train cus I just cancelled my PS4 pre-order. ;(

#102 Posted by 35cent (890 posts) -

That sucks for anyone that wanted this game but I guess to delay it if it won't be ready in time is the better choice. Sucks for me as the single attached to it probably won't get released until next year as well and I really like that song.

#103 Posted by mems_1224 (46278 posts) -

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forza got Sony shook

#104 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8288 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

They probably need more time to rip off new Forza.

What does this even mean?

To implement some well-established practices that will be proven successful by Forza.

#105 Posted by Puckhog04 (22606 posts) -

It's funny. Xbox One with Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are actually looking like the better buy at this point in terms of launch. Though I'm waiting on both Xbox One and PS4 till next year so.

#106 Posted by Bren128 (2352 posts) -

Im not buying a launch PS4 so I could care less. Too many good games to play and launch console scare me. PS4 still has everything else going for it and seems to be the majority of peoples choice. Ill be buying a WARRANTY with my console when I do I buy one. Thats for sure.

#107 Posted by Caseytappy (2128 posts) -

I'm not going to buy extra warranty for my PS4, the standard 2 years should be enough .

#108 Posted by Bren128 (2352 posts) -

I'm not going to buy extra warranty for my PS4, the standard 2 years should be enough .

2 years now? I thought it was just one year manufacturer?

#109 Posted by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

Best.... Launch Lineup.... Eva! Sony..

#110 Edited by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

well it seems I'll be missing the next gen hype train cus I just cancelled my PS4 pre-order. ;(

I'm actually on the verge of doing that myself.. I was REALLY looking forward to Watchdogs and Drive Club would've been a nice distraction from all the shooters being released during the launch. Now with DC being delayed.. I barely have any interest in keeping my pre-order.

I may just sell it on Ebay or something..

And as one poster eluded to.. I'm pretty sure Sony knew this game wasn't going to make the launch but they baited people with it anyway to pad their launch pre-orders.

#111 Edited by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1270 posts) -

@Bren128 said:

Im not buying a launch PS4 so I could care less. Too many good games to play and launch console scare me. PS4 still has everything else going for it and seems to be the majority of peoples choice. Ill be buying a WARRANTY with my console when I do I buy one. Thats for sure.

#112 Edited by lockjaw333 (1741 posts) -

I don't really care when games get delayed unless it turns into a saga like with HL2, but honestly....if this happened with one of the Xbox One's launch titles, cows would be going INSANE about it.

Imagine if Ryse was delayed to 2014. Or maybe Dead Rising 3. You would never hear the end of it.

Drive club gets delayed to 2014, and it is a frequently advertised launch title, was touted by many here as sooooo much better than Forza, and was the heavy hitter on PS+ and probably attracted countless PS+ subs. Now its delayed...and we get "hey anything to make the game better".

Unreal.

#113 Edited by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

I don't really care when games get delayed unless it turns into a saga like with HL2, but honestly....if this happened with one of the Xbox One's launch titles, cows would be going INSANE about it.

Imagine if Ryse was delayed to 2014. Or maybe Dead Rising 3. You would never hear the end of it.

Drive club gets delayed to 2014, and it is a frequently advertised launch title, was touted by many here as sooooo much better than Forza, and was the heavy hitter on PS+ and probably attracted countless PS+ subs. Now its delayed...and we get "hey anything to make the game better".

Unreal.

I see you're new here... welcome to the system wars.

#114 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

I love all these lemmings that just miraculously came back from the dead. lol.

#115 Posted by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

I love all these lemmings that just miraculously came back from the dead. lol.

..never dead. Just biding their time. Sony always finds some way to shoot themselves in the foot and as soon as the lemmings smell blood.. they pounce.

#116 Posted by SpiderLuke (471 posts) -

Am I not hip because I don't know what a cow or lemming is?

#117 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

You're just normal. The terms are outdated anyway but here's the Lo-Down.

Cows: Sony supporters.

Sheep: Nintendo lovers.

Lemmings: Microsoft's slave workforce.

#118 Edited by SpiderLuke (471 posts) -

So if I liked everything I would be some freak offspring of those. Is there one for PC? lol

OK I'll stay on topic still. I am very disappointed that Drive Club is not going to be a launch title. Each system has one game I want. PS4 has Knack. One has Forza. Everything else I could take or leave. That's a lot of money to drop on a gamble.

#119 Edited by KellyKelly (377 posts) -

Good news for everyone, they might go for the 60 FPS meanwhile keeping all their next-gen features that Forza doesn't support.

#120 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

So if I liked everything I would be some freak offspring of those. Is there one for PC? lol

OK I'll stay on topic still. I am very disappointed that Drive Club is not going to be a launch title. Each system has one game I want. PS4 has Knack. One has Forza. Everything else I could take or leave. That's a lot of money to drop on a gamble.

I'm just waiting it out while I wait for the dust to settle, launch games are almosts always trash compared to what you get a little later on anyway.

I wouldn't mind if both competitors just delayed their launches if we could get the best possible experience on each platform.

#121 Posted by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -

Wow.. another noob.

Lemme break it down.

Sheep = Nintendo / Fisherprice baby supporters.

Lemmings = Broke .. bro gaming peasants.

Cows = Kaz Hyrai open crotch nut lickers.. yum yum!

Hermits = Parental Basement dwelling loners..

#122 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

@SpiderLuke said:

Wow.. another noob.

Lemme break it down.

Sheep = Nintendo / Fisherprice baby supporters.

Lemmings = Broke .. bro gaming peasants.

Hermits = Parental Basement dwelling loners..

That's a bit gross buddy.

#123 Edited by SpiderLuke (471 posts) -

@OhSnapitz: Sorry I have been more focused on playing games than learning forum terminology all these years.

#124 Posted by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

The timing of this statement is based on Evolution and SCE Worldwide Studios reaching a decision on the best course of action to take to ensure that we provide you with an exciting racing game.

Look at there folk, that's the real deal. By gamers for gamers. Only Sony is bold enough to ensure the quality and control.

Thank you Sony and I'll be looking forward to this game in 2014.

We were looking forward to your stupid remarks.

#125 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3037 posts) -

If I were a fanboy is scream how big this is, but in all honesty, I wouldn't have bought Driveclub anyway. So I won't act like this is a megaton. It sucks for those that are buying the PS4, especially for this game but maybe they will make it better for the wait

#127 Posted by EducatingU_PCMR (542 posts) -

LOL PS getting an even smaller launch lineup.

#128 Posted by picklesurprise (177 posts) -

Oh, this is just a travesty.

#129 Edited by Caseytappy (2128 posts) -

@OhSnapitz said:

@SpiderLuke said:

That's what lemmings keep saying to you Cows but you guys never listen !

#130 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13133 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@OhSnapitz said:

@SpiderLuke said:

That's what lemmings keep saying to you Cows but you guys never listen !

Me, a cow?

#131 Edited by TheTruthIsREAL (756 posts) -

Better than releasing an unfinished game. I'd take a delay over a potential mess.

#132 Posted by OhSnapitz (18032 posts) -
#133 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6068 posts) -

Not delayed..........................................

Forza Motorsport 5

#134 Posted by Stringerboy (6928 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

The timing of this statement is based on Evolution and SCE Worldwide Studios reaching a decision on the best course of action to take to ensure that we provide you with an exciting racing game.

Look at there folk, that's the real deal. By gamers for gamers. Only Sony is bold enough to ensure the quality and control.

Thank you Sony and I'll be looking forward to this game in 2014.

dat shilling

#135 Posted by clyde46 (44132 posts) -

Not delayed..........................................

Forza Motorsport 5

Dat Holden.

#136 Posted by foxhound_fox (87379 posts) -

Delaystation 4.0

#137 Edited by the330and419 (223 posts) -

Greatness waits......and waits......and waits

#138 Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) -

@TheEroica: You have to download the second half of the game with a day one patch .

#139 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

Good news. Too many good games coming on this holiday season. A superior game like this should take her time coming out.

#140 Posted by MonsieurX (29248 posts) -

Good news. Too many good games coming on this holiday season. A superior game like this should take her time coming out.

Killzone and Knack?

That's too much for you?

#141 Edited by SuperCowElitist (730 posts) -

@supercowelitist said:

Killzone and Knack?

That's too much for you?

Mentioning those games gives me an orgasm. Too much for this cow.

#142 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Hahahah. Sony got scared of Forza.