Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@ghostwarrior786: Wins what?

Pretty sure you know it's visuals. Oh wait, we're playing dumb, right? Carry on.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@Heirren said:

This game is becoming The Last Guardian, or is starting to feel like the arcade intro on Killer Instinct cabinets.

the game got announced in last year.... and is coming out in 3 weeks...

The Last Guardian was announced 6 years ago....

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

It needs snow to cover up that ass woopin FH2 is about to give it. :P

/that looks sweet

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

This looks like a proper current gen racer, I've not played it, but just looking at the footage it could be the PS4's best looking game. I think both Horizon 2, and Driveclub will be different enough for racing fans to enjoy. I've played the Horizon 2 demo, and I liked it, its kinda like TDU, with PGR handling, its much better than the 1st Horizon in doing the open world racer. But its just not enough for me to get on day 1.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

so theres snow all over the place except on the road.....just like in real life lol

also that last pic just looks wrong.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

Why is there only snow in front of the car in that last gif?

This isn't the final build yet, but I'm guessing the game has some sort of wind simulation where it gust up a little circle of snow like in real life.

thejman991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By thejman991
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

So weather is the saving grace of this oft delayed game; but weather isn't included with the release? Despite all the delays it's still unfinished?

PS4 doesn't sound very friendly to develop for.

OK

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Cows have another piece of "Greatness" dangling in front of them. Always out of reach. Just keep pushing onward. You will get there.........someday.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

lol, this game doesnt look like it will be great, but hey atl east it has nice graphics and it 'will have' nice weather effect

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

did they finally include dust effect? i remember that they didnt have any dust kick up when the car went off track. this game is looking really gorgeous

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#62  Edited By parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

Wow, that looks amazing. Project Cars has more detail, of course. But seeing as it is a simulator, it's not as stylish as Drive Club. Drive Club just straight up looks better than Project Cars. Dem colors.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50547 Posts

@Evo_nine: Never Been to the mountains?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Looking more and more likely this'll become part of my October purchase list.

lmao @ the lemmings crying about DC's weather.

@xsrr11 said:

gaf thinks that is better

Kind of sad when your marquee racer of the year looks no better than two year old Need for Speed Most Wanted.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@StrifeDelivery said:

Not much of a racing fan.

However, that game does look pretty pretty.

That's how I feel about it.

gpuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 gpuking
Member since 2004 • 3914 Posts

Yeah this is really in its own league graphically, no racers really come close. The snow track could possibly be the most photo realistic video game ever.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@ghostwarrior786: Wins what?

Pretty sure you know it's visuals. Oh wait, we're playing dumb, right? Carry on.

That's not what he said though....so who is the dumb one here?

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Driveclub is looking very nice, hope it lives up to the stupid amount of hype it has...

Hint: It won't.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Alcapello

Forza had a nice run for it's money, it's still a very solid B racer, but with technology growing the way it is, lighting is always an important factor.

Game look beautiful fellas, 9/10 at this point. -1 because of the late inclusions, otherwise 10/10 even at this point.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@alcapello said:

Forza had a nice run for it's money, it's still a very solid B racer, but with technology growing the way it is, lighting is always an important factor.

Game look beautiful fellas, 9/10 at this point. -1 because of the late inclusions, otherwise 10/10 even at this point.

So the game is a 9/10 or 10/10 because of graphics?

FH2 a B racer? Hahahah doesn't matter that Forza games consistently score higher. The ONLY thing DC has going for it is graphics because game play looks blah. You go right ahead and hype graphics while the rest of the racing fan world cares more about game play.

DC will be another let down for cows as usual. They'll then claim DC was just fodder until GT7/8/9 comes out.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Alcapello

@kingtito said:

@alcapello said:

FH2 a B racer? Hahahah doesn't matter that Forza games consistently score higher. The ONLY thing DC has going for it is graphics because game play looks blah. You go right ahead and hype graphics while the rest of the racing fan world cares more about game play.

DC will be another let down for cows as usual. They'll then claim DC was just fodder until GT7/8/9 comes out.

Has you seen the static signs? Technology advancing bud, the days of following neon floor lighting is over. When playing a racer (driving), I wants to actually feel the graphic environment, not try to play on rails.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@alcapello said:

Yeah, because Killzone, Infamous and Rise got 9 out 10s everywhere thanks to their graphi............oh.

BTW, here's the full car list, from NeoGaf. I knew there where no *** cars, but lack of american models sucks. And no Lambos

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@mercclass said:

Youtube link. Snow effects start around 9:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_162u_Cg7qg

Looks like cartoon snow. It seems that none of the weather effects have any effect on the cars. The guy slammed on his breaks and never slid or loss any control at all. He dropped his speed so fast it wasn't even funny. That would never happen on real snow or watery roads. So the rain and snow is just there for show. I'll know for sure once I've played the demo. In Horizon 2, the water on the roads do affect your driving. It does make a difference, especially if you turn off all the assists. DC does look pretty though. Love the mountains and trees. It's too bad you can drive up or through them. The barriers keep you from ever leaving the road.

That car list sucks. no Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infinite, Ford, Chevy, Cadillac, Dodge, Honda. Looks like they left all American and Japanese cars off the list. What a crock!! Reviewers will take a point of their score for that reason alone. I know I would.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Only on consoles would games being released in 2014 that run at 30fps be in any way acceptable. What a joke.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 blackace
@ghostwarrior786 said:

@blackace said:
@ghostwarrior786 said:

and people are comparing this to that x1 racing game? lol no contest boys #driveclub wins

We'll see if it actually effects the cars in any way. I'd like to see what happens when you plow into one of those snow banks. The rain in Horizon 2 is pretty incredible. You can see the rain beading up on the car and running off of it. You can see shooting out from under the tires and it does effect your controls. When is DC demo coming out?

remind me, when does forza get released on games with gold? because i couldnt give a shit about demo

You'll be waiting a long, long time. I guess you don't care about Drive Club's demo either. You have the full version pre-ordered or are you waiting for it to be on PSPlus?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 kingtito

@alcapello said:

@kingtito said:

@alcapello said:

Has you seen the static signs? Technology advancing bud, the days of following neon floor lighting is over. When playing a racer (driving), I wants to actually feel the graphic environment, not try to play on rails.

I didn't see ANYTHING wrong with FH2 graphics and while not AS good as DC it's still very respectable.

I'm sorry but DC game play doesn't look great and given the history of BOTH devs it wouldn't be a stretch to say FH2>>>>>DC game play. This will all get sorted out once both games are released but to say FH2 is a B racer just screams of bias.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: You're trying to hard my man.

Loading Video...

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

That Driveclub car list is a joke.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Between Delayclub and The Corridor18fps, I'm wondering do Sony even give a shit about gameplay anymore.

They seem to spend all their time make it as pretty as possible, with gameplay an afterthought.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kingtito

@RR360DD said:

Between Delayclub and The Corridor18fps, I'm wondering do Sony even give a shit about gameplay anymore.

They seem to spend all their time make it as pretty as possible, with gameplay an afterthought.

To be fair, that's all cows care about and Sony knows this. That's why games like KZ, DC, The Order ect....keep coming out. All flash and no substance seems to be the Sony way and cows eat it up.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Chutebox

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

To be fair, that's all cows care about and Sony knows this. That's why games like KZ, DC, The Order ect....keep coming out. All flash and no substance seems to be the Sony way and cows eat it up.

Idiots like you are pretty funny. So DC has no game play now? Is that what you're saying? The Order looks like a boring, generic shooter. No denying that. Way too many CS from what I've seen. But using KZ and DC has some sort of attack on Sony with game play? And you two left out Infamous of course. Pure stupidity.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@which_wich said:

@mems_1224 said:

Cause you're a jealous Lemming and evolution wanted to give you something to nitpick at so you don't crawl up your own butthurt butt.

Rekt the moron LOL.

Well because the people on SW lack the smarts to give you an actual answer I will try.

This is nothing more then an attempt to show off the weather effects at this stage, as we all know they are not part of the game at launch. Getting weather effects to follow one sprite (the car) is easier to get codded and running then getting the weather to react with the environment as a whole.. What this also tells you is that we can expect driving conditions in the rain and snow to be about the same in game.. Unless they get the snow reacting with the environment correctly they could easy implement snow build up.

This is clearly an alpha weather build, imagine what this is going to look like in final form. I won't be picking this game up as I've sold my PS4 but this is impressive to say the least. From a technical stand point especially with this gen of consoles being a little under powered in my opinion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Just placed a pre-order today. I'm really anticipating this game the most this year.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

Idiots like you are pretty funny. So DC has no game play now? Is that what you're saying? The Order looks like a boring, generic shooter. No denying that. Way too many CS from what I've seen. But using KZ and DC has some sort of attack on Sony with game play? And you two left out Infamous of course. Pure stupidity.

DC has gameplay but you have to admit that with all the delays what they're offering compared to the competition is pretty pathetic. Infamous SS has pretty much the same gamepaly as the last two games just with different colored powers. What he's saying isn't that crazy. Sony seems to care more about making their games look good than actually making them fun to play.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Has Gaf said, Euroclub confirmed.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 blackace
@freedomfreak said:

No American or Japanese cars. Who's stupid idea was that? That's a huge minus for me. No wonder they didn't show the car list immediately.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#90  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Last pic shows snow in head lights. I can see snow outside of headlights on route 202. Fail

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

The Domination (PS4) has destroyed the Abomination (xbone) once again.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By kingtito

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

Did I say it had game play moron? I said it looked blah dumbass not that it didn't have any.

You playing ignorant now cow? You going to tell me cows don't hype graphics above ALL else? Selective reading much kid? Yeah point to me where a majority of cows hype game play over graphics. Yeah I didn't think so. You can kindly go back to sticking your head of Sony's ass cow.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Chutebox

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

Did I say it had game play moron? I said it looked blah dumbass not that it didn't have any.

You playing ignorant now cow? You going to tell me cows don't hype graphics above ALL else? Selective reading much kid? Yeah point to me where a majority of cows hype game play over graphics. Yeah I didn't think so. You can kindly go back to sticking your head of Sony's ass cow.

My point, which flew over your head, intentionally or not, is those games (Infamous, KZ) were praised for their game play. You think people here give two fucks about what some Rabid fanboys like you two (or those cows) think? Grow up, bud.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

My point, which flew over your head, intentionally or not, is those games (Infamous, KZ) were praised for their game play. You think people here give two fucks about what some Rabid fanboys like you two (or those cows) think? Grow up, bud.

lol wut? no they weren't.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kingtito

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

My point, which flew over your head, intentionally or not, is those games were praised for their game play. You think people here give two fucks about what some Rabid fanboys like you two (or those cows) think? Grow up, bud.

Who do think my post was direct at? The cows that hype graphics above all else.

KZ had craptastic game play wtf are you talking about? I played KZ and there was nothing to praise except for it's graphics.

You really don't have a point though since my post was directed towards cows on SWs. Cows ON SWs hype graphics more than game play. You know it and I know it, that was my point.

Perhaps you should grow up "dude" you're the one that started with the name calling.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Chutebox

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

My point, which flew over your head, intentionally or not, is those games were praised for their game play. You think people here give two fucks about what some Rabid fanboys like you two (or those cows) think? Grow up, bud.

KZ had craptastic game play wtf are you talking about? I played KZ and there was nothing to praise except for it's graphics.

You really don't have a point though since my post was directed towards cows on SWs. Cows ON SWs hype graphics more than game play. You know it and I know it, that was my point.

Perhaps you should grow up "dude" you're the one that started with the name calling.

Yet you named games, I can't believe I'm repeating myself, that were praised for their graphics as being crap games. Again, no one gives two shits about your opinion for obvious reasons.

Innovazero2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97 Innovazero2000
Member since 2006 • 3159 Posts

@tormentos said:

@lglz1337 said:

@mems_1224 said:

because this is not forza pre baked crap ?

this is how it works in real -life

Hahahaha the bitter troll Mems owned again...hahaha

Actually he is not, he had a right to ask that. Of course if you're in front of the a lit object such as that train the contrast in lighting dictates you are only going to see what that light is hitting from in front of the light itself (When secular and bright). However the camera was rotating behind. Obviously you would see the light hitting the snow, but you will still see snow all around if it were indeed that heavy.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By kingtito

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

Yet you named games, I can't believe I'm repeating myself, that were praised for their graphics as being crap games. Again, no one gives two shits about your opinion for obvious reasons.

I named games that were praised because of the graphics and not because of the game play. Nobody gave 2 shits about game play for KZ and NOBODY seems to give 2 shits about DCs game play either. All they talk/talked about are/was graphics. That hasn't changed in the many many years I've here.

Let me get this straight, you're trying to say cows DON'T hype graphics over game play? They post time and time again about X games graphics even AFTER release?

Kind of funny cause no one cares about YOUR opinions either. Funny how that works huh cow.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Chutebox

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

I named games that were praised because of the graphics and not because of the game play. Nobody gave 2 shits about game play for KZ and NOBODY seems to give 2 shits about DCs game play either. All they talk/talked about are/was graphics. That hasn't changed in the many many years I've here.

Let me get this straight, you're trying to say cows DON'T hype graphics over game play? They post time and time again about X games graphics even AFTER release?

Kind of funny cause no one cares about YOUR opinions either. Funny how that works huh cow.

Not once have I said that about cows bud. That wasn't my point

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Chutebox

@mems_1224 said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@Chutebox said:

@kingtito said:

@RR360DD said:

lol wut? no they weren't.

Sure they were