DRIVE CLUB FLOP!!! 50 cars/55 tracks PSN +DRM

#101 Posted by super600 (31135 posts) -

The car and track number does not bother me that much. I won't probably use every single car if I bought this game ever if I do get a PS4.The thing that bothers me is that you can potentially lose access to the game if you buy the full version of the game with your PS+ account(using that $10 discount).I really hope sony fixes this because a lot of people will be angry if they lose access to the game because they bought the game at $49.99(with their PS+ account)

#102 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@kingtito said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@charizard1605 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

@charizard1605 or here is an idea, buy the damn retail version. if u want to pay $10 less buy the digital drm one. simple. they wernt going to give u $10 discount for nothing of course there is a catch.

Or here's an idea, call Sony out now before it gets out of hand. Or you're gonna get a pre 180 Xbone situation.

haha whats wrong with giving u an option to save $10? if the retail version had the same requirement than i would be outraged but this is the digital verison of a game u are getting a discount on. if u dont like th eps+ requirement buy the retail version, nothing wrong with this at all. in fact if sony does this with its other 1st party im going to buy digital because im paying for ps+ all gen anyway

So first you spend $50 on getting the 'upgrade' to the full version, then you must maintain a PS+ subscription at $50 a year to play the game that you bought. Are you seriously not seeing the issue here? Because if not, then I seriously don't see any point in continuing this discussion with you.

the game u bought at a discounted price. u could also choose to pay $60 to buy the retail version and not have to pay for ps+ to play it. options: there is nothing wrong with them

Bwhwhhahahahahahaha unless it's MS giving those options. Then it's "MS are teh evil" "options are bad" blah blah blah coming from cows

Man you cows truly are the biggest clowns on SWs.

oh so were m$ offering a option to the always online or no used games?

It doesn't matter which options MS offered, cows would act as if they were the worst thing to happen to gaming. Face the facts, you AND your cow brothers are hypocrites.

haha that backtrack #jumpout

Backtracking how? I called you a hypocrite when you claim "options: there is nothing wrong with them". I stand by my statement....you AND your cow friends are hypocrites.

"online play should always be free" "it's ok if Sony charges for online cause I get free games for my money"

"200 cars in a racing game is pathetic" "it's ok to have 50 cars in a game because it's a Sony game"

Hahahaha pathetic cows are pathetic

well i do get 'free' games with ps+ so i dont mind paying for it at all and as for the 200/50 cars personally dont give a shit because i dont buy racing games anyway, go have that convo with xboxdone, icanhaz or tomentoes

#103 Edited by Daious (2082 posts) -

I didn't read that there was DRM.

This game is going to flop hard. I thought it was suppose to be a free game preloaded on the ps4.

#104 Edited by Alucard_Prime (3460 posts) -

50 cars is laughable, but I'm a supporter of quality over quantity, so I'm still curious about this game, it could turn out awesome, I'm not dismissing it.....but, I just gotta say , they better hope Horizon 2 doesn't release around the same time. Also, I'd like to know more about the online performance of DriveClub....is it going to run on dedicated servers or is it going to be on a disappointing P2P system ?

#105 Posted by AdobeArtist (23047 posts) -

@super600 said:

The car and track number does not bother me that much. I won't probably use every single car if I bought this game ever if I do get a PS4.The thing that bothers me is that you can potentially lose access to the game if you buy the full version of the game with your PS+ account(using that $10 discount).I really hope sony fixes this because a lot of people will be angry if they lose access to the game because they bought the game at $49.99(with their PS+ account)

Games that are retail that are additionally provided on the digital store, are still full retail games. So getting a plus discount is just that, a discount. It's a game you had to pay for, so failure to renew the PSN+ membership won't restrict access to the game.

Games that are only available on the PS store (like Resogun), if acquired for free through PSN+ will have access lost if the membership expires. I should hope that access is restored once the membership is renewed.

All that aside, this is disappointing. The so called "full game" has the lowest car count of any racing game, sim or arcade.

#106 Posted by Heil68 (47373 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

you guys have low standards is all im saying. forza horizon has at least 100 cars...

I'm not sure what the last NFS game had in it, maybe even under 50? I never felt like, god i wish i had more cars. I always prefer to have more tracks, since the locations can be stunning.

Same here. 55 tracks is pretty godly if you ask me.

You can never have too many tracks IMO.

Unless of course the game was only on a MS console. Then you'd be bashing the hell out of it because you're a hypocrite.

Nope, I never said a thing when 200 cars was brought up in Forza5 and I went on to buy the game, so I guess you're wrong eh?

#107 Posted by clyde46 (47632 posts) -

50 cars? Is that it?

#108 Posted by NFJSupreme (5414 posts) -

I see cows are firmly holding on to their title as the lowest common denominator in SW. This is some how a good thing? You guys are fools. I'll get the PSN+ version and call it a day. Not paying for this. They are just setting you up to milk you dry with DLC.

#109 Edited by cainetao11 (19584 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I know if this was exclusive to the Xbox One, the cows would be laughing their asses off.

All I'm saying. The rationalizations here are awesome. Totally pole slurping

#110 Posted by tymeservesfate (2227 posts) -

50 cars...? wow, lmao. werent cows making fun of Forza's 200+ cars as if that wasnt enough? let me guess...having only 50 cars is just the right amount now since its Driveclub, LOL.

#111 Posted by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -

There's no DRM liar.

#112 Edited by kingtito (5300 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@kingtito said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Heil68 said:

@jsmoke03 said:

you guys have low standards is all im saying. forza horizon has at least 100 cars...

I'm not sure what the last NFS game had in it, maybe even under 50? I never felt like, god i wish i had more cars. I always prefer to have more tracks, since the locations can be stunning.

Same here. 55 tracks is pretty godly if you ask me.

You can never have too many tracks IMO.

Unless of course the game was only on a MS console. Then you'd be bashing the hell out of it because you're a hypocrite.

Nope, I never said a thing when 200 cars was brought up in Forza5 and I went on to buy the game, so I guess you're wrong eh?

Not unless you're I_can't_haz's alt account. I'm not sure why you quoted me since what I wrote was directed at I_can't

#113 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9040 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

I might have to come on P2M and rip you a new one. DRuNk of course.

#114 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9040 posts) -

It's important to note that Plus members who take advantage of the discount will only have access to the full game's content "as long as your PlayStation Plus subscription remains active." It's possible this means that, if your Plus membership expires, you'll be asked to pay an additional fee to get unrestricted access, but that is currently unclear. (Even game director Paul Rustchynsky doesn't seem to know.) GameSpot has reached out to Sony for clarification.

#115 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29771 posts) -

And the amount of time I had planned to spend playing remains at 0.

Racing games are shit.

#116 Edited by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

For what? The regular PS+ DRM being there?

This is nothing new.

FFS

Steam, XBL, PSN all share a very similar online policy.

#117 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9040 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Im just messing with ya. But DRM is there. OOOHHHHHHHH believe you me goddam it.

#118 Posted by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Im just messing with ya. But DRM is there. OOOHHHHHHHH believe you me goddam it.

Are you drunk? Hahahahah

#119 Edited by Bigboi500 (31309 posts) -

Big deal. Most people will only drive a handful of them anyways. Also, isn't this going to be part of the PS+ instant game collection?

#120 Posted by TigerSuperman (3617 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

Why the f*ck does it have more tracks than cars!? XD

How many racing games have you played?

Sig (Tempt)

___

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161298766034?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161298771282?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161298779044?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

#121 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9040 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Are you drunk? Hahahahah

not right now but Sunday a half bottle of Devils Cut put me out of bounds from reality.

#122 Edited by StrongBlackVine (9471 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@misterpmedia said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

downgrades in dynamic lighting,

eh?

Dynamic lighting is where the sun tracks through the sky as time goes by. Now this is gone but you still can set the time of day before a race starts. Still dynamic, i guess, but not as dynamic.

Hell even Forza has different lighting depending on the track.

Source. I do hope you're not referring to the question that was reported about someone asking if Driveclub latched into the PS4's actual time of where the player is to be real-time dynamic. lol

Also Forza launched with just 15 tracks, btw. 200 cars to drive around those same 15 tracks over and over :/

15 tracks configured 2-6 ways per track. There is tons of driving to be had in Forza. The current gen king and will hold that crown when DriveClubz comes out too.

Project Cars? That is a contender. That will be a great game. DelayClub will be another Knack.

Forza 5 has a 80 Metascore. Gran Turismo 6 scored higher on last gen. I don't even play racing games, but Forza has to be the most overrated franchise that sells like dog shit compared to its main competitor.

#124 Edited by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Are you drunk? Hahahahah

not right now but Sunday a half bottle of Devils Cut put me out of bounds from reality.

I've been there before.

It just keeps lingering for days on end. You just lose touch for a bit.

Trust me i'm goin to have a couple of glasses of whiskey tonight.
Don't be surprised if i come home with an xbox one.

#125 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9040 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Are you drunk? Hahahahah

I've been there before.

Cool, We can play Lego Marvel Super Heros! Good luck and drive safe!

#126 Posted by Animal-Mother (27137 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

There's no DRM liar.

This is nothing new.

FFS

Are you drunk? Hahahahah

I've been there before.

Cool, We can play Lego Marvel Super Heros! Good luck and drive safe!

I always do. I have a mom who works in the RR so i've heard the horror stories. And I though LMH was only local?

#127 Posted by _SWAG_ (2663 posts) -

more cars dont mean better game. driveclub is about quality not quantity. they making sure every car is the most detailed it's been in any game that came out. driveclub is gonna be so real u gonna feel scared texting while playing the game

#128 Edited by NFJSupreme (5414 posts) -

@_SWAG_ said:

more cars dont mean better game. driveclub is about quality not quantity. they making sure every car is the most detailed it's been in any game that came out. driveclub is gonna be so real u gonna feel scared texting while playing the game

more cow nonsense but I like that last line lol.

#129 Posted by santoron (8073 posts) -

IDGAF. They could have 1,000,000 cars or 12. I'm only going to pay the ten "free" cars anyhow.

#130 Edited by SolidTy (45949 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

50 cars / 55 tracks

wow i knew this game was going to flop hard. cows better start hiding after forza 200 cars bashing

EDIT: PSN + DRM (unconfirmed)

I read the article, where is this DRM mention? Did you just make that up?

EDIT: I see, the article doesn't use the phrase "DRM", but you were talking about the poor choice of words in the article, which could in fact lead to a DRM $50 DD copy. One thing to consider:

I don't follow racing game news since I don't like racing games at all, but I believe I read this game was online only like TF? Therefore, without an internet connection there would be no DriveClub, hence the “Club” part...On PS4, you need PS+ to play online. I just don't know enough or care enough about racers to look into this. If it's an online title like TF which also required Xbox Live Gold, maybe this isn't as bad as I initially thought (still sucks though, if true). There is no incentive to buy DD over the physical, that's for sure.

Here's what IGN posted on this DriveClub subject:

"Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition is designed to be a quick and easy way for gamers all over the world to join the Driveclub community," Brayshaw said. "You can take part in all the game modes, set, send and compete in challenges, and race online against others in the Driveclub community."

PS+ subscribers will be able to spend $50 USD for a downloadable upgrade to the full version with all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars and all 50 tour events. The disc version of Driveclub is expected to retail for $60. Access to the PlayStation Plus version of Driveclub will be revoked when your subscription lapses, though you will own the content as long as you're a member."

---

According to IGN, The PS+ version is the only one that will lapse. We'll have to see what the next few days news bring us.

#131 Edited by SolidTy (45949 posts) -
@super600 said:

The car and track number does not bother me that much. I won't probably use every single car if I bought this game ever if I do get a PS4.The thing that bothers me is that you can potentially lose access to the game if you buy the full version of the game with your PS+ account(using that $10 discount).I really hope sony fixesthis because a lot of people will be angry if they lose access to the game because they bought the game at $49.99(with their PS+ account)

You don't seem to understand how PS+ works. This is strange because it came out in 2010 and we are now in mid-2014. PS+ has been around for about 4 years so it's time to get some details right. You have had years to learn how it works instead of allowing this confusion to result in you worrying or being angry, or worrying about Sony fixing things that don't exist.

If you BUY something with a PS+ discount, it's yours forever, even if it's one cent. The only time you lose access is when you got the game for free. My favorite thing about PS+ isn't the free games, it's the PS+ discounts. Sometimes they are massive and they will remain mine if I cancel PS+.

Also, Free DLC, Avatars, Themes, and other Digital content you get with PS+ you will keep if your subscription lapses. You only lose access to the FREE games, but even those return if you resubscribe.

----

EDIT: I believe you were talking about the poor choice of words in the article, which could in fact lead to a DRM $50 DD copy. If the old PS+ rules apply (2010-current), then this is all just a misunderstanding. However, if this is some sort of new precedent on PS+ on PS4 for the new generation, this could get ugly and I agree with you. I know clarification was asked for, so we'll hopefully know in a few days. I would certainly recommend people buy the physical copy if the wording holds true, especially since if you wait a month after launch, you could find the game for $40-$50 at select retailers anyways. I don't care for racing games myself so I've been happy the game was delayed as it meant more PS+ games I will play. When this game is available, despite my sub to PS+, I doubt I'll even DL it. Sports and racing are my least favorite genres.

Another thing to consider. I don't follow racing game news since I don't like racing games at all, but I believe I read this game was online only like TF? Therefore, without an internet connection there would be no DriveClub, hence the “Club” part...On PS4, you need PS+ to play online. I just don't know enough or care enough about racers to look into this. If it's an online title like TF which also required Xbox Live Gold, maybe this isn't as bad as I initially thought (still sucks though, if true). There is no incentive to buy DD over the physical, that's for sure.

This may be of some comfort...

"Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition is designed to be a quick and easy way for gamers all over the world to join the Driveclub community," Brayshaw said. "You can take part in all the game modes, set, send and compete in challenges, and race online against others in the Driveclub community."

PS+ subscribers will be able to spend $50 USD for a downloadable upgrade to the full version with all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars and all 50 tour events. The disc version of Driveclub is expected to retail for $60. Access to the PlayStation Plus version of Driveclub will be revoked when your subscription lapses, though you will own the content as long as you're a member."

---

According to IGN, The PS+ version is the only one that will lapse. We'll have to see what the next few days news bring us.

#132 Posted by Bishop1310 (1213 posts) -

So this was a must buy at launch for me until it got delayed of course.. After that delay we only have 55 cars? wtf.. This went from must buy, to maybe after the delay,to a flat out no for me. Really wanted a good racer on the PS4. I'll wait for project cars.

#133 Edited by Couth_ (10356 posts) -

50-80 cars is standard for arcarde racers. Gran Turismo set the standard for 100s of cars and ONLY GT and Forza have 100's+ cars. Literally only them. All racing games, especially arcade games but even PC sims have somewhere between 50-80 cars.. The two real sims: Assetto Corsa and Project Cars will both have somewhere around 60 cars at launch as well. Only GT and Forza are afforded the budget to license and develop 100s of cars

#134 Posted by lostrib (42987 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@jsmoke03 said:

50 cars / 55 tracks

wow i knew this game was going to flop hard. cows better start hiding after forza 200 cars bashing

I read the article, where is this DRM mention? Did you just make that up?

@SolidTy said:
@super600 said:

The car and track number does not bother me that much. I won't probably use every single car if I bought this game ever if I do get a PS4.The thing that bothers me is that you can potentially lose access to the game if you buy the full version of the game with your PS+ account(using that $10 discount).I really hope sony fixesthis because a lot of people will be angry if they lose access to the game because they bought the game at $49.99(with their PS+ account)

You don't seem to understand how PS+ works. This is strange because it came out in 2010 and we are now in mid-2014. PS+ has been around for about 4 years so it's time to get some details right. You have had years to learn how it works instead of allowing this confusion to result in you worrying or being angry, or worrying about Sony fixing things that don't exist.

If you BUY something with a PS+ discount, it's yours forever, even if it's one cent. The only time you lose access is when you got the game for free. My favorite thing about PS+ isn't the free games, it's the PS+ discounts. Sometimes they are massive and they will remain mine if I cancel PS+.

Also, Free DLC, Avatars, Themes, and other Digital content you get with PS+ you will keep if your subscription lapses. You only lose access to the FREE games, but even those return if you resubscribe.

Before you go off on people, look at the statement.

It's the wording of this statement from the Playstation Blog that has people wary:

If you’re an active PlayStation Plus subscriber and have been playing the PlayStation Plus Edition, but decide you want the full DRIVECLUB experience, you can purchase a one-time upgrade for $49.99. This will give you access to all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars and all 50 tour events, as long as your PlayStation Plus subscription remains active.

#135 Posted by Indicud (745 posts) -

KingTito meltdown

#136 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -
@Couth_ said:

50-80 cars is standard for arcarde racers. Gran Turismo set the standard for 100s of cars and ONLY GT and Forza have 100's+ cars. Literally only them. All racing games, especially arcade games but even PC sims have somewhere between 50-80 cars.. The two real sims: Assetto Corsa and Project Cars will both have somewhere around 60 cars at launch as well. Only GT and Forza are afforded the budget to license and develop 100s of cars

Any excuse to bash sony, and their fans can't be passed.

#137 Posted by Wasdie (50658 posts) -

First time I've ever seen a sim-light with more tracks than cars. lol

#138 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43245 posts) -

I don't see why folks get so hung up on the "car count" of either Forza, Gran Turismo, or this game. One of my favorite driving games of all time is DiRT 2, and that has less than 60 cars. Hell, even when I was playing Forza 3... I probably never even drove more than 20 of the 400 cars or how many there were.

#139 Edited by PSP107 (12384 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I know if this was exclusive to the Xbox One, the cows would be laughing their asses off.

#140 Edited by Vatusus (5240 posts) -

55 tracks? Thats actually a very good number

The number of cars is disappointing, sure, but I'd prefer tracks over cars. I dont like to race the same tracks over and over again

#141 Posted by foxhound_fox (90891 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

isn't that enough for a game like this? Is not like Driveclub is a sim or anything and all the cars are exotic too.

When cows wouldn't let Forza fans alone with the 1000+ cars in GT5... this is an epic embarrassment that will pretty much kill any hype anyone had for the game. Unless there is high levels of visual customization (like NFS Underground) then such a tiny car list is shameful for a racing game these days. 100 different cars is pretty much the bare minimum. 250-500 is standard.

#142 Edited by Couth_ (10356 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

@Gue1 said:

isn't that enough for a game like this? Is not like Driveclub is a sim or anything and all the cars are exotic too.

When cows wouldn't let Forza fans alone with the 1000+ cars in GT5... this is an epic embarrassment that will pretty much kill any hype anyone had for the game. Unless there is high levels of visual customization (like NFS Underground) then such a tiny car list is shameful for a racing game these days. 100 different cars is pretty much the bare minimum. 250-500 is standard.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-club-flop-50-cars-55-tracks-psn-drm-31251256/?page=3#js-message-342372137

#143 Edited by Gue1 (11495 posts) -

@AdobeArtist said:

Games that are retail that are additionally provided on the digital store, are still full retail games. So getting a plus discount is just that, a discount. It's a game you had to pay for, so failure to renew the PSN+ membership won't restrict access to the game.

Games that are only available on the PS store (like Resogun), if acquired for free through PSN+ will have access lost if the membership expires. I should hope that access is restored once the membership is renewed.

All that aside, this is disappointing. The so called "full game" has the lowest car count of any racing game, sim or arcade.

not true. The last NFS game, Rivals, only had 20 and The Crew has 40. Only sim racers have hundreds of cars.

Forza Horizon had a shit ton of cars because they were all recycled assets from the main series.

And the reason arcade games don't have many cars it's because, unlike sims, arcade games try to give a distinctive feel to each car. Meanwhile on sims you might have 50 cars that all feel exactly the same even though they look different.

#144 Edited by SolidTy (45949 posts) -
@lostrib said:

It's the wording of this statement from the Playstation Blog that has people wary:

If you’re an active PlayStation Plus subscriber and have been playing the PlayStation Plus Edition, but decide you want the full DRIVECLUB experience, you can purchase a one-time upgrade for $49.99. This will give you access to all five locations, 55 tracks, 50 cars and all 50 tour events, as long as your PlayStation Plus subscription remains active.

I see, thanks for that. Hopefully it's poor wording, but if not, this would be an epic fail. Another reason I continue to buy hardcopies of console games.

To be honest, I hope this game never comes to PS+, I don't like race car and sports games. The month this game releases will be a wasted PS+ month for me. I know others love their racing and this is a new IP which could be exciting for racing fans.

I don't follow racing game news since I don't like racing games at all, but I believe I read this game was online only like TF? Therefore, without an internet connection there would be no DriveClub, hence the “Club” part...On PS4, you need PS+ to play online. I just don't know enough or care enough about racers to look into this. If it's an online title like TF which also required Xbox Live Gold, maybe this isn't as bad as I initially thought (still sucks though, if true). There is no incentive to buy DD over the physical, that's for sure. For fans, I would recommend they just play the Plus Edition. If they enjoy it, they then should wait 1-3 months till DriveClub drops to $30-$40 in price at Target, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, et cetera.

---

According to IGN, The PS+ version (glorified demo version) is the only one that will lapse. We'll have to see what the next few days news bring us.

I hope more ‘Plus Editions’ isn’t the future for PS+ PS4.

#145 Edited by SolidTy (45949 posts) -
@Couth_ said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@Gue1 said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-club-flop-50-cars-55-tracks-psn-drm-31251256/?page=3#js-message-342372137

That link just takes me to this page?

Anyways, I have no idea why people are comparing older franchises like GT and Forza (which can use old assets) to a brand new IP game DriveClub. Rome wasn't built in a day.

We should be comparing Need for Speed or other arcade-y racers.

#146 Posted by hoosier7 (3983 posts) -

Yawn, load of drama over nothing, just get the retail version, heck you'll be able to find a preowned copy within a week or two for the upgrade price.

#147 Posted by PS4hasNOgames (2357 posts) -

@jsmoke03 said:

50 cars / 55 tracks

jealous? 90% of the cars in forza are complete trash that nobody ever wants to use like honda civics and nissans....55 cars is more than enough for me. thanks for the update jealous boy haha!

#148 Edited by GravityX (865 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Just gonna leave some Jaggies here.

Ha, thread backfire!

Real life has jaggies!

TLHBO

#149 Posted by lostrib (42987 posts) -

@ps4hasnogames said:

@jsmoke03 said:

50 cars / 55 tracks

jealous? 90% of the cars in forza are complete trash that nobody ever wants to use like honda civics and nissans....55 cars is more than enough for me. thanks for the update jealous boy haha!

Filthy casual

#150 Edited by OhSnapitz (18736 posts) -

@Bishop1310 said:

So this was a must buy at launch for me until it got delayed of course.. After that delay we only have 55 cars? wtf.. This went from must buy, to maybe after the delay,to a flat out no for me. Really wanted a good racer on the PS4. I'll wait for project cars.

Agreed. It would be different if the game retailed for say $30-40... but Full Price??? I'll pick up the free PSN version and that's about it.