Does modded Oblivion look better than console skyrim?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 7 months, 7 days ago

Poll: Does modded Oblivion look better than console skyrim? (37 votes)

Yes (oblivously) 68%
No (rim) 32%

My friends, Oblivion is now a terrible old game. Released in 2006 many console users would have been about 6 when it released.

Modded though, does this relic outclass the console version of Skyrim? You decide my friends, with the factually based way we know best, that is unarguable, a poll.

For comparison

Skyrim Xbox360

Skyrim (Playstation 3)

Oblivion pc.

Further comparison.

Xbox 360

PS3

Oblivion (pc)

#51 Posted by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

But Oblivions still looks better.

#52 Posted by silversix_ (14062 posts) -

All i know is i made my skyrim look so spectacular that it started running at 17fps.

#53 Posted by Krelian-co (10365 posts) -

But Oblivions still looks better.

you mean a pc game looking better than a console one? wow never would've guessed it

#54 Posted by sts106mat (19002 posts) -

lol uninspiredturd thread

#55 Posted by Litchie (16226 posts) -

Yes, modded Oblivion can look much better than Skyrim on consoles. Those of you who voted No either have only looked at topic creator's bad images or have no idea how Oblivion can look modded.

#56 Edited by X_CAPCOM_X (6067 posts) -

"Released in 2006 many console users would have been about 6 when it released."

Wow. Are you aware that there are more people in the world than the people you see daily at your middle school?

#57 Posted by Tqricardinho (340 posts) -

This forum is so PC gamer-based.

#58 Posted by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

@Litchie said:

Yes, modded Oblivion can look much better than Skyrim on consoles. Those of you who voted No either have only looked at topic creator's bad images or have no idea how Oblivion can look modded.

My friend, as previously explained for the sake of fairness, average, not best was used. Also, ridiculously over bloomed ENB's with young elf woman wearing very little are not attractive nor do they mesh with the games vision. Please not being them into the equation.

#59 Edited by Magescrew (522 posts) -

Wow Console Skyrim looks disgusting. I've definitely been spoiled by playing the modded PC version.

#60 Posted by wis3boi (31108 posts) -

@Litchie said:

My friend, as previously explained for the sake of fairness, average, not best was used. Also, ridiculously over bloomed ENB's with young elf woman wearing very little are not attractive nor do they mesh with the games vision. Please not being them into the equation.

youre a really terrible troll

#61 Edited by _Matt_ (8866 posts) -

Modded Oblivion looks gorgeous, I still prefer the art style of Oblivion over Skyrim too.

#62 Posted by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Litchie said:

"You're"

#63 Posted by wis3boi (31108 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Litchie said:

"You're"

I rest my case

#64 Posted by Motokid6 (5235 posts) -

This forum is so PC gamer-based.

..No its quite the opposite. Some hermit may post a troll thread once a week, but its out of control with console fans.. they troll everyday like its their job.

#65 Posted by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

My friends, I feel some clarification is needed. When I (a representative of the pc gamers of this board) say "terrible game" I of course speak of the base, unmodded game. Like Skyrim, it is terrible. However, with 250 mods, it becomes very good.

#66 Posted by foxhound_fox (87640 posts) -

There are console versions of Skyrim? I only thought there was one version on the PC, and lesser, minigame-esque spinoffs on consoles.

#67 Posted by wis3boi (31108 posts) -

When I (a representative of the pc gamers of this board)

No

#68 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6137 posts) -

#69 Posted by uninspiredcup (7811 posts) -

There are console versions of Skyrim?

My friend, while practically anyone with some form of sanity would agree it's not even a contest, Skyrim was an incredibly poor port. Absolutely no effort was made for the mouse and keyboard, this was quite clearly, built purely with the xbox360 in mind because the young ones on these consoles play it. And Sadly, many pc gamers simply steal it. Indeed, Both the elder scrolls and Fallout, both series that began on the pc, embarrassingly outsold the pc. While you can argue it's a change of the times, it is party due to pc gamers self entitlement and greed, undoubtedly.

Regardless (and interestingly) whatever complaints people had about Oblivion being dumbed down, it's Einstein compared to Skyrim and far better suited to the pc.

#70 Edited by Krelian-co (10365 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@uninspiredcup said:

When I (a representative of the pc gamers of this board)

No

that quote makes me want to sell my pc. And they say consolites are delusional lol., the only thing you represent uninspiredmoron is dumb people, nothing more.