Do you think this will be a smart move?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trinitarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Trinitarian
Member since 2007 • 1407 Posts

I'm planning on buying a PS4 this Monday. Thing about my situation is I currently own a xbone. Given my situation with money the only game I'll buy for it is FF XIV for the PS4. However, if I go through with this I'm not going to be able to buy a new game until Feb 3rd 2015. I've played two MMOs in the past ( WoW and LoTRO) and I have that MMO bug to get into another one since you get countless hours from them. However, I'm wondering if it will be noob friendly since I'm late to the party. Second, I'll be missing out on dragon age Inq, Halo MCC, as well as a few others. Another thing I'm worried about is ESO will come out in dec and I may want to jump ship to that! But then can't :( So many things to consider. That's why I'd like a few people who are still playing FF XIV RR to weigh in. From those who are or have played this game do ya guys think It will hold me over will endless gameplay for the next 3 months. Im on disability so I game 8 to 10 hours a day which is why I burn through games so fast, I'm hoping this will be the answer to my borderm while I rot on disability income :)

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

This seems like a terrible decision given that you're broke and already own one of the consoles.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

honestly I think you would get more than 3 months out of MCC If you like competitive shooters or you could get a Wii U and smash bros and MCC instead of getting a Ps4 and final fantasy. That mmo is pretty generic man.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

stick with you xbox one until after christmas get the games being released for it. pick up a PS4 in 2015 when it has a decent year.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Get a second job, buy the PS4 right away, then if you not satisfied quit.

You could also look into possibly selling the xbone before it too late and you invest in many game.

Talks to a financial advisor and see what you options are. Nobody here want to go through christmas without a PS4.