Do you think the Xbone has a chance of catching PS4?

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

I don't think it does. The PS3 slow start is always a really common comparison thrown around here, but I don't see the similarities. PS3 had a lot going for it and tons of stuff on the horizon, the only thing really holding it back was the price. Xbone is failing for different reasons and doesn't really have anything worthwhile to say it will turn around.

I think the PS4 will extend the lead even further and this will be the last Xbox, at least the last one made by Microsoft.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

no but it has nothing to do with the quality of games for the system and more to do with the fact that there are too many markets that sony will never lose. thats the main reason the ps3 sold so well despite sony repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot last gen. only markets the xbone has a chance to catch up in are the US and probably the UK.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

It is hard to say for sure either way. It is easy to say NOW that everyone was SO SURE the PS3 would catch up to the 360. However, at the time, most were pretty sure it never would and many believed that PS brands best days were behind them.

Never say never... my GUESS would be no, but that is all any of us have at this point. Who knows what twists or turns lie ahead. That is the beauty of it all isn't it? Only time will tell.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i really don't care.

the genesis, intellevision, dreamcast, ps3, 360 ect ect ect were all great systems that lost their gens.

in the end what difference did it make?

were the games less fun?

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

The Xbox One has a decent library already. You couldnt say the same for the PS3 until when? 2008? Even if it doesnt catch up to the PS4, MS has made plenty of reasons for picking one up, unlike Sony which releases mediocre exclusives one after the next.

I also dont really think MS cares at this point. The system will clearly be successful regardless of the competition.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

Nope.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

Of course it does (for US & Uk at least). Things can definitely take a turn midway into the gen, don't be a fool. Especially if they keep pumping out good games. If Gears 4 is awesome, if Scale-Bound & the Phantom Dust remake are good, there's a good chance Xbone will catch up eventually.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#8 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Simple. Sony files for bankruptcy and xbone will triumph.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

No. How would it? Exclusive DLC for inferior multiplats? Tv shows? China? Sunset overdrive? Without winning the US it has no chance.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Maybe in the US, probably not world wide

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

nah i don't think the X1 can catch up, they got nothing..

no games

only Halo 5 coming smells good

inferior multiplats

not worth getting above 200$

it's better if they fail this gen, so that another company can replace ms next gen.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

not this gen. Even when the PS3 came out it still was selling better than the 360 in many regions. It took a lot of years to catch up but it was because USA was buying a lot of 360's but very few PS3's + the year head-start. But now the PS4 is winning on every region, including the USA and the gap is only widening. For the Xbone to catch up M$ will need to release a barrage of high profile exclusives, maybe some new interesting features and even then I still doubt it because... I mean... Just look at the 360. A year head-start, biggest region in the pocket, lowest price point, like 3 years having the best biggest most varied library of games including JRPG's and it till ended up in last place. In fact, since launch the PS3 outsold the 360 almost every year.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By arkephonic

@Gue1 said:

not this gen. Even when the PS3 came out it still was selling better than the 360 in many regions. It took a lot of years to catch up but it was because USA was buying a lot of 360's but very few PS3's + the year head-start. But now the PS4 is winning on every region, including the USA and the gap is only widening. For the Xbone to catch up M$ will need to release a barrage of high profile exclusives, maybe some new interesting features and even then I still doubt it because... I mean... Just look at the 360. A year head-start, biggest region in the pocket, lowest price point, like 3 years having the best biggest most varied library of games including JRPG's and it till ended up in last place. In fact, since launch the PS3 outsold the 360 almost every year.

Definitely some good points addressed here. USA was definitely the 360's crutch, but now that Sony has taken over the USA territory, that's bad news for MS. I don't know why the USA favored the 360 in the first place. My personal opinion was that Americans bought it because Microsoft was an American company, same reason many Americans buy Fords and Chevy's. I also thought that maybe American consumers researched their purchases less than other regions. I never thought that Americans bought the 360 because it was a better system.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

The Xbox One have more better games than the PS4. The PS4 is leading the way with flops. Not sure what this "catching up" deal is, maybe it's just sales. Good for those who care about sales and stuff like that. The PS4 is available at more places still so it should keep that kind of lead.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

always a chance. xb1 is doing ok soo far...when gears and halo come out, then we can get a better gauge on how much of a chance

REKThard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 REKThard
Member since 2014 • 479 Posts

nope.
PS4 wins this gen.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

That's like asking me if herms will ever stop overpaying for hardware

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 arkephonic
@jsmoke03 said:

always a chance. xb1 is doing ok soo far...when gears and halo come out, then we can get a better gauge on how much of a chance

Anyone know how much of a surge Wii U got from Mario Kart 8? I think the effect that Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros Wii U will have on the Wii U will greatly outweigh any Halo or Gears release. Gears and Halo are big name games, sure, but they have never sold anywhere near the numbers of Mario Kart and Smash Bros. If Mario Kart and Smash can't propel the Wii U past the PS4, Gears and Halo won't for Xbone.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Unless ms does something really drastic, no

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@Gue1 said:

Definitely some good points addressed here. USA was definitely the 360's crutch, but now that Sony has taken over the USA territory, that's bad news for MS. I don't know why the USA favored the 360 in the first place. My personal opinion was that Americans bought it because Microsoft was an American company, same reason many Americans buy Fords and Chevy's. I also thought that maybe American consumers researched their purchases less than other regions. I never thought that Americans bought the 360 because it was a better system.

Americans favored the 360 because it was cheaper, had better games (at least for the first few years, then it's up for debate based on personal preference), and the cross-platform titles were generally considered better on the 360 until developers learned how to code better on the PS3. Xbox Live was also better than the Playstation Network and still is in my opinion.

I think that the One has a decent chance of catching up in the US but Sony is too well-established in other areas for Microsoft to completely take over. I do think that the One could (and honestly should) outsell the PS4 this holiday season. The One has Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and the Halo Collection in comparison to the PS4's Driveclub (which flopped) and Little Big Planet (a good game but not something that will move consoles like Sunset Overdrive or Halo).

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#22 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Nope. I didn't think they would outsell them to begin with. PS is the world wide favorite in this industry for home consoles. A strong gen in the UK, and USA wasn't going to change that imo. But MS hurt themselves further with their asinine policies at reveal. They will play save face and catch up all gen. If they can undercut PS4's price, and stay cheaper they will sell well, but not to PS4's level imo.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

The Xbox One has a decent library already. You couldnt say the same for the PS3 until when? 2008? Even if it doesnt catch up to the PS4, MS has made plenty of reasons for picking one up, unlike Sony which releases mediocre exclusives one after the next.

I also dont really think MS cares at this point. The system will clearly be successful regardless of the competition.

This is complete bullshit. What a failed attempt at making Xbox One look good. By the end of its first year on the market in 2007: PS3 had Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction, Folklore, Unreal Tournament 3, Eye of Judgement, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, multiplats etc. How 2 Forza games compare to that is a mystery to me.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wolverine4262

@Sagemode87: Lol. What a shit list.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sagemode87

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@arkephonic said:

@Gue1 said:

Americans favored the 360 because it was cheaper, had better games (at least for the first few years, then it's up for debate based on personal preference), and the cross-platform titles were generally considered better on the 360 until developers learned how to code better on the PS3. Xbox Live was also better than the Playstation Network and still is in my opinion.

I think that the One has a decent chance of catching up in the US but Sony is too well-established in other areas for Microsoft to completely take over. I do think that the One could (and honestly should) outsell the PS4 this holiday season. The One has Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, and the Halo Collection in comparison to the PS4's Driveclub (which flopped) and Little Big Planet (a good game but not something that will move consoles like Sunset Overdrive or Halo).

DriveClub flopping here doesn't mean anything in the real world. Killzone Shadowfall was considered a flop here and sold millions of copies. I think you're vastly overrating the appeal of Sunset Overdrive and MCC (a repackaging that many Xbox fans already own) Forza has never been a system seller for MS. I think Xbox fans are just going to have to live with the fact that PS4 is the leader this gen AND that it's a good console.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sagemode87

@wolverine4262 said:

@Sagemode87: Lol. What a shit list.

Better than the piece of shit you used for X1. X1 is failing, no one outside of US give a rats ass about it, rightfully so :)

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Lol no, Xbone will be in last place while Nintendo and Sony duke it out for first place.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wolverine4262

@Sagemode87: Keep going. The stupid things you post make me lol.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#29 Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

LOL

Hell no

And they have their totally disastrous E3 showing in 2013 to thank for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

I don't care about sales. I care about quality games that interest me and delivering fun gameplay

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Xbox...LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-63e66f5999640
deactivated-63e66f5999640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-63e66f5999640
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts

Nobody thought that the PS3 would catch the 360 after the bullshit that Sony pulled, anything is possible.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Nah. It's fucked. Pack it up and go home, lemmings.

@wolverine4262 said:

LMAO this is what lemmings actually believe.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

No way . We have a winner already

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

No I don't.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Sony's brainwashing and marketing are too powerful. Head to head the PS4 will still sell more.

I like the thought someone mentioned above about Sony going under and MS cruising by. That is the theory I'm going with.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Nope Microsoft's shitty attitude to anywhere outside of the US has killed their chance at winning the gen, it would be a challenge to maintain even half the sales compared to the PS4.

You have smaller markets in Europe for example Luxembourg where they haven't even bothered to launch or any have any plans in launching where Sony has. Looking at forums and whatnot it becomes even more complicated because you can't use your credit card/paypal when registering or buying stuff with the online service because you have to set the region to another country which is disallowed and if you do it your account gets banned and you have to use a VPN or get a foreign credit card to get around it.

I can see people in those situations saying **** it and not even importing a console.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Sony's brainwashing and marketing are too powerful. Head to head the PS4 will still sell more.

I like the thought someone mentioned above about Sony going under and MS cruising by. That is the theory I'm going with.

A true gamer would never want a gaming company to go under.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@LJS9502_basic said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

A true gamer would never want a gaming company to go under.

Oh well i guess I'm not a true gamer. You got me. How will I ever live with myself?

For the record I don't want them to go under. It is out of my hands and that is where they are headed.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@gago-gago said:

The Xbox One have more better games than the PS4. The PS4 is leading the way with flops. Not sure what this "catching up" deal is, maybe it's just sales. Good for those who care about sales and stuff like that. The PS4 is available at more places still so it should keep that kind of lead.

lol..

What games.? The PS4 has more games than the xbox one and higher rated to,i don't get from were in hell you get that MS has more games and better.lol

@Gatman32 said:

Nobody thought that the PS3 would catch the 360 after the bullshit that Sony pulled, anything is possible.

Completely different scenario to what we have this gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e66f5999640
deactivated-63e66f5999640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deactivated-63e66f5999640
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts

@tormentos: Dude why are you always in full defense of anything Sony? It's kinda pathetic. Lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:

@gago-gago said:

lol..

What games.? The PS4 has more games than the xbox one and higher rated to,i don't get from were in hell you get that MS has more games and better.lol

@Gatman32 said:

Completely different scenario to what we have this gen.

You keep spewing out the same bullshit. The fact is that the general feeling of PS4 owners claim that there is no reason to own the console because there is no games. Screw your more games numbers. The Xbox has more quality. This is what gamers are saying. Not some shit you concocted.

DriveClub owners are already back to playing Destiny. Sad really.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

I don't think X1 will catch up because it's considered weaker than the PS4 so anyone who buys multiplats will probably choose the PS4 to avoid buying inferior versions of games. I think people who bought X1 got it for exclusives. I don't want to get into the argument about there not being much difference technically between the two the point is people 'think' it's weaker and that's bad. Multiplats play a huge part on both systems so I just don't see X1 ever catching up. Last gen I didn't care much which version of cross platform games I got, PS3 or 360 there wasn't that much between them performance wise, usually I got 360 because I could install them all to hard drive. This time round the difference is significant the only way back for MS is to put stronger hardware in the next X1 they release and completely piss off everyone who has already bought one and actually it's not beyond them to pull a stunt like that lol.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#44  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

No I don't think MS ever understood gaming or console gaming even. They have struggled with keeping a first party line up, and with their brand identity since the beginning. They have struggled with pricing and have resorted to mobile market strategies to sell to the least interested gamers. I don't think they ever had a clue what they were doing, and this new CEO or whatever is too little too late for the Xbox One. It takes like 3+ years for new deals and new projects to show up. So it won't be on time for the Xbox One and I don't think they can stretch this generation any longer than Nintendo and Sony want it to be.

A bit like Activision they had a lucky success and are struggling to make that happen again and they won't do it any time soon because they lack the people who have the understanding of the industry

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@arkephonic said:

@Gue1 said:

DriveClub flopping here doesn't mean anything in the real world. Killzone Shadowfall was considered a flop here and sold millions of copies. I think you're vastly overrating the appeal of Sunset Overdrive and MCC (a repackaging that many Xbox fans already own) Forza has never been a system seller for MS. I think Xbox fans are just going to have to live with the fact that PS4 is the leader this gen AND that it's a good console.

Uh, Driveclub didn't do particularly "well" anywhere considering how much Sony hyped up the game. And I don't care how many copies Killzone sold, it was boring as shit - I played through it once and had no desire to do so again and multiplayer was garbage. The only reason it sold well is because it was the PS4's big exclusive at launch, everyone that bought a PS4 most likely had Killzone.

I'm by the no means an Xbox fanboy; I own both consoles (got a PS4 at launch and just got an Xbox One about two months ago) so this is coming from someone who feels no loyalty towards one company (which is retarded anyway to blindly back up anything some Japanese company does because they made a gaming console you bought but that's another conversation altogether).

So why exactly will Sunset Overdrive disappoint? It's Insomniac's first Xbox exclusive. Previously they made games pretty much only on Sony consoles like Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and the Resistance series, all games that did well critically and I'm sure you would defend in a debate. MCC is going to be great. It's not just a repackage, it's 4 of the best first person shooters from the past 13 years given a complete graphical overhaul; I would say a "repackage" would be The Last of Us Remastered, the PS4's highest rated game at the moment. And finally, Forza Horizon 2 is great and although I haven't played Driveclub, can only assume from every review out there that Forza is the better game.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Gatman32 said:

@tormentos: Dude why are you always in full defense of anything Sony? It's kinda pathetic. Lol

Another alter account damn there are by the dozen here..hahhaa

This is a thread to discuss the pro and cons don't like arguments,go else where i was not the first cow on the thread to say no,but some how you single me out,that probably mean i probably owned you on your other account..ahahahaa

@FoxbatAlpha said:

You keep spewing out the same bullshit. The fact is that the general feeling of PS4 owners claim that there is no reason to own the console because there is no games. Screw your more games numbers. The Xbox has more quality. This is what gamers are saying. Not some shit you concocted.

DriveClub owners are already back to playing Destiny. Sad really.

WHAT GAMES...hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That is the problem with you lemming you claim the XBO has better games,but when asked what games you say sh** and change the argument or attack people..hahaha

There general feeling is that the xbox one has less games than the PS4 and lower rated ones that is the general feeling and confirmed by Matacritics to.

What higher quality games name them i dare you..hahaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh wait you got a 8.5 game and now all of the sudden the xbox one is bursting with quality games..haha

Oh brother how things have change from last gen,the same people who would call a 8.6 game on PS3 crap now enjoy those 8.6 game and even way lower..lol

Ill wait while you name the so call quality games the xbox one has..

Because from what i know it has sh** since January,Titanfall not exclusive,FH2 not exclusive what else have you have on your incredibly big game library.? lol

@SuddenlyTragic said:

Uh, Driveclub didn't do particularly "well" anywhere considering how much Sony hyped up the game. And I don't care how many copies Killzone sold, it was boring as shit - I played through it once and had no desire to do so again and multiplayer was garbage. The only reason it sold well is because it was the PS4's big exclusive at launch, everyone that bought a PS4 most likely had Killzone.

I'm by the no means an Xbox fanboy; I own both consoles (got a PS4 at launch and just got an Xbox One about two months ago) so this is coming from someone who feels no loyalty towards one company (which is retarded anyway to blindly back up anything some Japanese company does because they made a gaming console you bought but that's another conversation altogether).

So why exactly will Sunset Overdrive disappoint? It's Insomniac's first Xbox exclusive. Previously they made games pretty much only on Sony consoles like Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, and the Resistance series, all games that did well critically and I'm sure you would defend in a debate. MCC is going to be great. It's not just a repackage, it's 4 of the best first person shooters from the past 13 years given a complete graphical overhaul; I would say a "repackage" would be The Last of Us Remastered, the PS4's highest rated game at the moment. And finally, Forza Horizon 2 is great and although I haven't played Driveclub, can only assume from every review out there that Forza is the better game.

But that is the problem that is YOU.

That is funny because Killzone went head to head with BF4 and COD which are more popular yet Killzone sold faster and better than Titanfall on xbox one which was alone when it release on March because the COD and BF4 craze was over.

MMC is just the same sh** in 1080p is no better than TLOU,all those games are on xbox 360 with the exception of Halo 2 which is not worth $60 dollars,basically all of them are on xbox 360.

Destiny flopped even harder and look how it has sold and how much it get played,flopping here or reviews wise mean absolutely sh** to gamers outside the internet which is why destiny continues to be enjoy.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos: Bla, bla, bla. That is all i hear when you vomit words out.

Here off topic in this thread but I figured your peanut rattling around in your head would like it.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/21/xbox-one-microsofts-super-geeks-reveal-whats-inside-the-hardware/

summery:

Can the PS4 GPU communicate and operate CLOUD Tasks? NOPE

then the xbox one is the ONLY next gen GPU.

"The GPU is multitasking so that it can run compute and cloud tasks at the same time that it renders graphics, Baker said. The net result is that it can do billions of calculations per second."

Run compute (which isn't being used), Cloud Tasks :) & Renders graphics at the same time.

Another example of a massive proof that it is the PS4 holding back the xbox one.

"Todd Holmdahl, the corporate vice president of IEB hardware and another longtime Microsoft hardware executive,

said the load can shift from one device to another.

The cloud can tackle tasks in games like physics, artificial intelligence, and even some rendering"

Even confirmed Rendering :)

"After the talk, Multerer told me that Your enemy in a game will close in on you, but it only needs to know where you are every second, rather than every split second. So that task can be offloaded to the slower connection to the servers.

some tasks don’t need to run all the time.

Artificial intelligence, for instance, doesn’t need to be calculated for every single frame of the game.

But anything that happens on the screen in an instant — if you pull the trigger on a gun and you see a muzzle flash on the screen — has to be calculated inside the box, Multerer said.

Some rendering, like trees in the distance in a scene, can also be offloaded, so long as the software properly divides up the tasks, he said.

That kind of thinking is very different for a game machine, but Multerer thinks many consumer products will be designed like this in the future."

and finally (even though there is more to read on the webpage)

"But the Xbox One is an engineering marvel that combines both cloud processing and a heavily engineered game console to produce game effects that Microsoft promises will be truly impressive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f768591970d3
deactivated-5f768591970d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-5f768591970d3
Member since 2004 • 1255 Posts

I dont think XB1 is going to catch PS4 anytime soon. From launch through this holiday season XB1 has a superior software lineup(not really close all together) and is still way behind in sales. PS4s good exclusives will start coming with bloodborne in February. If XB1 had a chance to catch PS4, it would be now and it seems like its not happening. That being said both will continue to be very successful as they have been thus far.

---sukraj---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ---sukraj---
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

mah channa sagga has sunset and ryse ok boss?

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#50 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Nah- it's weaker, less games and is less popular.