Do you actually laugh at SW?

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6918 posts) -
Sure.freedomfreak
Best. Sig. Ever!
#52 Posted by freedomfreak (39125 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]Sure.speedfreak48t5p
Best. Sig. Ever!

It's alright :P Thanks.
#53 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
And yes I supported the OP with that claim, problem?CaptainAhab13
nope, it was just funny because it didn't make any sense and it was obvious you didn't read before posting [QUOTE="CaptainAhab13"] Not to mention the fact that I stopped taking SW seriously over a year ago rofl

I don't take it seriously either - I still at least read the OP before posting. Then again.. I don't find reading all that difficult and I don't see a point in posting if you're not going to actually try and take part in the discussion. But that's just me.

I.e. if I didn't read people's posts and I just posted without any regard to the topic, I probably wouldn't know that you're the guy that supports that trash third party mod that caters to all of the reject fortress players - otherwise known as fortress forever.. amirite? lolol
#54 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]I fart more than laughGamerwillzPS

I'm constantly laughing at this guy. :lol: And I just read Shadowmoses's review of Black Ops 2. :lol: :lol:

When I saw the rating of 10, I knew something is wrong.

:lol:
#55 Posted by Comduter (2148 posts) -

I have trouble laughing here because I can't always tell if and when people are being serious or kidding. Most of it just seems very annoying to me.

#56 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -
I laugh out of pity.
#57 Posted by slimjimbadboy (1729 posts) -

I would like to leave SW but no one posts in the other parts of the site. This and OT are the only places, and as stupid as this place can be the community here is actually better than OT. I think GS is dying, the site traffic is getting smaller and smaller, most of the unions arn't even very active anymore (one of the main reasons I joined this site).

Sometimes I found it funny to act like a fanboy, but really I wouldn't call this a good place. I post on other sites as well such as IGN and it's far better than here. I wish PGD would be more popular and I think the TOU needs to change again, make it more balanced. Not too strict, but don't allow people to just throw insults around at others, that made the community go downhill.

ShadowMoses900

#58 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
I laugh quite a bit. Several users that post here are genuinely funny, and others are just downright dumb, which is also funny
#59 Posted by 1PMrFister (3134 posts) -
Depends. Some days the stupidity on here makes me laugh, and others it makes me weep for the future of humanity.
#60 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
Sometimes actually lol.
#61 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

I'm not here to have fun. Real humor is ageless, no one here is even remotely funny, no matter how hard they try.

This is a discussion forum, not a pillow fight!

Rocker6
You get points for trying.
#62 Posted by CaptainAhab13 (5121 posts) -

[QUOTE="CaptainAhab13"]And yes I supported the OP with that claim, problem?Some-Mist
nope, it was just funny because it didn't make any sense and it was obvious you didn't read before posting
Not to mention the fact that I stopped taking SW seriously over a year ago roflCaptainAhab13
I don't take it seriously either - I still at least read the OP before posting. Then again.. I don't find reading all that difficult and I don't see a point in posting if you're not going to actually try and take part in the discussion. But that's just me.

I.e. if I didn't read people's posts and I just posted without any regard to the topic, I probably wouldn't know that you're the guy that supports that trash third party mod that caters to all of the reject fortress players - otherwise known as fortress forever.. amirite? lolol

Jeez, you really do your research. o.O

And I was posting early in the morning after hours of studying. :cry: In any case, I usually read OPs, didn't that time due to fatigue and boredom, I dun goofed, you're right, etc. :P

Whatevs, your opinion man. I happen to like the game a lot. And I'm poor. :P

#63 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10127 posts) -

I laugh at certain users.

Michael0134567
Do tell. *Grabs popcorn*
#64 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I get a chuckle here and there and sometimes I do literally lol but it's a rarity for me.

#65 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

ShadowsDemon
Do tell. *Grabs popcorn*

I don't know :P.
#66 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10127 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

Michael0134567
Do tell. *Grabs popcorn*

Yes you do ;)
#67 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Do tell. *Grabs popcorn*

Yes you do ;)

I wouldn't want to hurt any feelings :oops:.
#68 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] I don't know :P.Michael0134567
Yes you do ;)

We're a bunch of picutres with words at the bottom of our names that post letters structured in certain ways to spell out words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs on your computer screen.

Just say the names.

#69 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] Yes you do ;)Goyoshi12

We're a bunch of picutres with words at the bottom of our names that post letters structured in certain ways to spell out words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs on your computer screen.

Just say the names.

Lol. SNIPER and GamerwillzPS are the first to come to mind.
#70 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

[QUOTE="Goyoshi12"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] I wouldn't want to hurt any feelings :oops:.Michael0134567

Just say the names.

I laugh at them too. I also laugh at kuraiman, loosingends, obviously_right, pinnaclegamingP and vastusus.

#71 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="Goyoshi12"] We're a bunch of picutres with words at the bottom of our names that post letters structured in certain ways to spell out words, phrases, sentences, and paragraphs on your computer screen.

Just say the names.

BPoole96

I laugh at them too. I also laugh at kuraiman, loosingends, obviously_right, pinnaclegamingP and vastusus.

Haha me too. Kuraiman is probably the worst of that bunch.
#72 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"] Lol. SNIPER and GamerwillzPS are the first to come to mind.Michael0134567

Worst in a "Ha ha" way or worst in a "Oh god" way?

#73 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Goyoshi12

Worst in a "Ha ha" way or worst in a "Oh god" way?

A bit of both actually. I'm pretty sure he's been bad enough that he posted something that would be offensive.
#74 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

I pop on here for a few minutes every now and again to see if any thread catches my interest.

I find it hard to laugh at anything here though. It seems few people actually bring informed opinions to the discussions they partake in, and I don't think anyone here is a good troll.

#75 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

I occasionally do laugh out loud, but yeah this place is great. Good people, some good fun to be had, and good discussion too. Everyone who says this place sucks clearly doesn't really think that way 'cause they wouldn't be here in the first place. Everyone secretely loves System Wars whether they admit it or not :P.

#76 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -
I do. Sometimes when I'm reading the comments I'll be like "who talks like this?" Like it'll be something so outrageous that I'd have a hard time believing that a normal person outside of SW would actually think and function like this.
#77 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10127 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="Michael0134567"] I don't know :P.

Yes you do ;)

You can tell me ;)
#78 Posted by immortality20 (7957 posts) -

All the time. So many terrible fanboys out there.

#79 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10127 posts) -

All the time. So many terrible fanboys out there.

immortality20
War.....war never changes.
#80 Posted by Bigboi500 (29310 posts) -

I scratch my head more than I laugh.

#81 Posted by sandbox3d (5113 posts) -

This place is full of stupid people. This is why I laugh often.

GamerwillzPS

:lol:

#82 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

This place is full of stupid people. This is why I laugh often.

GamerwillzPS

From this point until the End Times of SW I dub thee.....Pot.

Arise! ARISE POT AND FULFILL YOUR DELUDED DESTINY!

#83 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -

LOL how can I not?

I mean "hardcore gamers", "Playstation Domination Continuation", "COD/Casuals/MS/Games/drunk driving/etc. are killing the industry", "Sony cares about it's customers", "Sheep", and "Corporations are greedy" are just a fraction of the comedy you'll find in this place.

This place and OT are my favorite forums on the internet just because of how serious some people take them.