Do people still play Left 4 Dead 1 on Xbox Live?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8817 posts) -

It's 5 bucks on a sale now and I'd take it in a heartbeat if I knew if people still play it. I liked 1 way more than 2 anyway. I'll never get 2 even if you can play old maps there, which I'm sure it costs additional $ on consoles.

#2 Posted by PyratRum (561 posts) -

Yes, and with this sale I'm sure there will be an influx of new players (noobs).

#3 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Nothing but the hardcore vets and few peeps like yourself nabbing it on sale. Maybe hit up the Xbox board to see if you can get a party going. If not, I'd give the Steam version a shot, any toaster should be able to run it on low.

#4 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8817 posts) -

I don't want to ever play on PC again, apart from indies and legacy games.

#5 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3579 posts) -

Yeah, but the community is terrible. No point in getting the first one though since the second one allows you to play the. Left 4 Dead campaigns as well and it includes all the new weapons and stuff in the second game.

#6 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (8817 posts) -

I've had both at various points in my life - first one borrowed, second one was my own but I've sold it and wouldn't want to have again. Really. How much does it cost to play maps from L4D1 in the sequel on consoles?

#7 Posted by MarcRecon (5762 posts) -

yes sir....the community is still highly active!

#8 Edited by istreakforfood (7749 posts) -

I don't see the point on playing L4D if you already own L4D2 since all the maps from the first one are included. I uninstalled the pc version long time ago.

#9 Posted by kitty (114743 posts) -

I was in the same boat, I didn't want to touch 2 at all. I never intended to buy it. But I gave in once valve put it to free >_>
I still like 1 though, and yeah, its hard finding anyone that wants to play.

#10 Posted by lostrib (37036 posts) -

L4D on console just sounds awful

#11 Posted by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I don't want to ever play on PC again, apart from indies and legacy games.

that's where the community is really at,

10v10 realism mod,

get you some.

#12 Posted by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

@istreakforfood said:

I don't see the point on playing L4D if you already own L4D2 since all the maps from the first one are included. I uninstalled the pc version long time ago.

pretty much this, there's no point to l4d1 anymore

#13 Posted by foxhound_fox (88418 posts) -

Likely, it's a VALVe game.