Do people genuinely still believe MisterXmedia about XB1 secret sauce power?

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By misterpmedia

Poll Do people genuinely still believe MisterXmedia about XB1 secret sauce power? (94 votes)

Yup. 22%
Nope. 49%
He's just an elaborate troll who's funny to read. 29%

It's been almost two years now since he claimed that MS had found the holy grail, just curious. I've just realised now that the 'Insider' has effectively been pushing back dates and making up excuses for almost 2 years now :O.

• 
Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Enough of his goons still post on that nutcase's LiveJournal to make the case that he still has credibility for some reason. Though most of them just whine about paid Sony shills instead of talking about games. The Xbone not having any doesn't help.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

highly unlikely, but what are we gonna loose by waiting for his lies / truths to get weeded out / confirmed over time.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I 100% stand by MisterXmedia. Even when he lies to me.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

MisterXmedia didn't factor in that AMD and TSMC has been doing multi-layer copper interconnects for quite some time.

I remember AMD's deal with Motorola's copper interconnects, back in AMD K7 Athlon XP era.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

MisterXmedia didn't factor in that AMD and TSMC has been doing multi-layer copper interconnects for quite some time.

I remember AMD's deal with Motorola's copper interconnects, back in AMD K7 Athlon XP era.

you need proof for what you're saying. please provide us with at least 3 links and 2 benchmarks

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@ronvalencia said:

you need proof for what you're saying. please provide us with at least 3 links and 2 benchmarks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BEOL?action=render

"The AMD Athlon Thunderbird has 6 interconnect layers, the AMD Athlon Palomino has 7 interconnect layers, the AMD Athlon Thoroughbred A has 8 interconnect layers, and the AMD Athlon Thoroughbred B has 9 interconnect layers.[12] The Intel Xeon Dunnington has nine copper interconnect layers"

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1141534

The Thunderbird chip, which is will be produced at the company's Fab 30 in Dresden, Germany, is based on a 0.18-micron, six-layer metal copper manufacturing process.

http://www.amd.com/us/press-releases/Pages/Press_Release_908.aspx

Under the terms of the planned seven-year agreement, Motorola will license its current copper interconnect technology and High Performance Logic Process (HiPerMOS) to AMD

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/At-The-Last-Second-AMD-s-Trump-Card-The-Athlon-XP-2600,507-4.html

Are you too stupid to use google?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=AMD+K7+Athlon+copper+layers

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

I don't believe, or care for any of these insiders.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@silversix_ said:

@ronvalencia said:

"The AMD Athlon Thunderbird has 6 interconnect layers, the AMD Athlon Palomino has 7 interconnect layers, the AMD Athlon Thoroughbred A has 8 interconnect layers, and the AMD Athlon Thoroughbred B has 9 interconnect layers.[12] The Intel Xeon Dunnington has nine copper interconnect layers"

The Thunderbird chip, which is will be produced at the company's Fab 30 in Dresden, Germany, is based on a 0.18-micron, six-layer metal copper manufacturing process.

Under the terms of the planned seven-year agreement, Motorola will license its current copper interconnect technology and High Performance Logic Process (HiPerMOS) to AMD

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/At-The-Last-Second-AMD-s-Trump-Card-The-Athlon-XP-2600,507-4.html

LOL -.-

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Wow, didn't think he'd take that literally lol

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

There are definitely some posters here, that are still buying into him, just look at threads from about a month ago.

At first, I thought it he was an elaborate troll, but now I think he's actually insane, which is a little sad, but not sad enough to prevent me laughing at him or anyone that still buys into his "secret sauce" theory.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Whatever the case, the truth will come out before this year is over, that's for sure.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Ron lol, he was joking.

And no, there is nothing. If you believe the dude you're add stupid as him

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@blackace said:

Whatever the case, the truth will come out before this year is over, that's for sure.

And what truth is that?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@silversix_ said:

@ronvalencia said:

Hahahahaa.... He mas messing with you Ron apparently you didn't get it...hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tormentos
@blackace said:

The truth already came out,you just don't want to see it.

Ghost.

720p xbox one.

1080p PS4

BF4

720p xbox one

900p PS4 10 FPS faster across the board.

AC4

900p on xbox one.

1080p on PS4 better AA better image quality.

Tomb Raider.

1080p 30 FPS. xbox one.

1080p 60 FPS PS4.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

LOL there is no secret power, 720p and 30fps that's it for 8 years for them

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

inb4 some mention of a stacked chip

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts

Question is, who is actually insane, Misterxmedia or people that believe him?

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21  Edited By Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

No one but brain dead Lemmings believed him in the first place.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Insecure Cow thread as usual. Like I said before Sony Fan truly can't handle being in the lead spot here on SW. They get their jimmies rustled over a rumor blog.

Oh by the way, no matter what tech MSoft has or doesn't have the best looking game around is still Ryse. Cows using multi-plats as ownage is so typical of their hypocritical ways.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

If Xbox 1 had secret power they would have reached deep into it by now. Because the perception is that they are weaker than the competition and they are selling a lot less as a result. And the games are starting to reflect that.

It does them no favour keeping this secret. They would have been shouting about it from the rooftops! This whole argument is down to peoples disbelief that they are so far behind.

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

@kuu2: do you ever stop crying? You take this site WAYYY to personally. "Can't handle being in the lead" what is this Game of Thrones? Go outside sometime brah.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kuu2

@BlessedChill said:

@kuu2: do you ever stop crying? You take this site WAYYY to personally. "Can't handle being in the lead" what is this Game of Thrones? Go outside sometime brah.

Easy BlessedShill, your deflector is showing.........

Don't even know what Game of Thrones is. Why bother creating a thread about a rumor blog if you are not insecure about what it is saying???? You Cows crack me up. Go back to playing Sound Shapes and Resogun please.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tormentos

@kuu2 said:

Insecure Cow thread as usual. Like I said before Sony Fan truly can't handle being in the lead spot here on SW. They get their jimmies rustled over a rumor blog.

Oh by the way, no matter what tech MSoft has or doesn't have the best looking game around is still Ryse. Cows using multi-plats as ownage is so typical of their hypocritical ways.

Hahaha still holding to hat crappy enclosed game,that would be 1080p with faster frames on PS4...

hahahaha

@Shielder7 said:

No one but brain dead Lemmings believed him in the first place.

I think the post after yours confirms that not that Blackace didn't confirm it already to..lol

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Former Xbox One design team member:

Just a little trivia. We called this effort "Project 22" internally based on passage 22 from The Art of War by Sun Tzu:

"22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."

I pinged one of my previous co-workers this morning and he was really reluctant to share any new information. It seems they are a little up in arms at the moment with all of the leaks. This information was supposed to be a big surprise that was not going to be revealed until E3 2015 at the earliest. I have to admit Sony did fool us into thinking they had weaker hardware but as long as we unlock just 20% of our reserved capacity we will not only be in parity with the PS4, we will exceed its performance in most cases. Keep in mind, that's with only 20% of the hidden power unlocked. We still have 80% to unleash over they next 10 years.

I am convinced that books will be written about this strategy one day. Never before has a consumer electronics device pulled off such an amazing feat of secrecy and long-term customer value.

Misterx:

Great info.

Hope 2015 will not be too late and you guys have a plan how to conquer all negativuty and lie about Xbox. Social media and FUD could kill any brand nowadays(Misterx dissclamer: As i beleive Sony 1st party employeers use lie and brainwash in full force on internet since 2009 as they know MS will dominate them no matter what and will create better system and infrustructure. Sony is almost bankrupt and prepair to go software only)."

-

Uh-oh, PS fans. The One has 80% hidden power to unleash. Just you wait, you big, mean Sony doo-doo heads. Books will be written about this one day.

#leavexboxalone

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tormentos

@Floppy_Jim said:

Former Xbox One design team member:

Just a little trivia. We called this effort "Project 22" internally based on passage 22 from The Art of War by Sun Tzu:

"22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."

I pinged one of my previous co-workers this morning and he was really reluctant to share any new information. It seems they are a little up in arms at the moment with all of the leaks. This information was supposed to be a big surprise that was not going to be revealed until E3 2015 at the earliest. I have to admit Sony did fool us into thinking they had weaker hardware but as long as we unlock just 20% of our reserved capacity we will not only be in parity with the PS4, we will exceed its performance in most cases. Keep in mind, that's with only 20% of the hidden power unlocked. We still have 80% to unleash over they next 10 years.

I am convinced that books will be written about this strategy one day. Never before has a consumer electronics device pulled off such an amazing feat of secrecy and long-term customer value.

Misterx:

Great info.

Hope 2015 will not be too late and you guys have a plan how to conquer all negativuty and lie about Xbox. Social media and FUD could kill any brand nowadays(Misterx dissclamer: As i beleive Sony 1st party employeers use lie and brainwash in full force on internet since 2009 as they know MS will dominate them no matter what and will create better system and infrustructure. Sony is almost bankrupt and prepair to go software only)."

-

Uh-oh, PS fans. The One has 80% hidden power to unleash. Just you wait, you big, mean Sony doo-doo heads. Books will be written about this one day.

#leavexboxalone

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Cows using multi-plats as ownage is so typical of their hypocritical ways.

Holy.. Fucking.. Shit.. In one post, it was like an entire generation NEVER happened..

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 misterpmedia

@DocSanchez said:

If Xbox 1 had secret power they would have reached deep into it by now. Because the perception is that they are weaker than the competition and they are selling a lot less as a result. And the games are starting to reflect that.

It does them no favour keeping this secret. They would have been shouting about it from the rooftops! This whole argument is down to peoples disbelief that they are so far behind.

This is apparently a Microsoft tactic to get Sony all high and mighty so MS can bring them down when they pull the cloth back. LOL. It's like a cold war novel reading stuff over there it's amazing.

MS are apparently letting devs make their games purposefully shitty on their own platform just so they can come back in 2015/16 and go "LOL HERE's the TITAN we were hiding, it was power brick all along, Sony AM CRY!"

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@misterpmedia: That is indeed the logic at work here, or indeed the lack of it. Why on earth would they hold back when they know they suffer for it?

A good start is absolutely vital in the console race.

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan3
BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BattlefieldFan3
Member since 2012 • 361 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@DocSanchez said:

This is apparently a Microsoft tactic to get Sony all high and mighty so MS can bring them down when they pull the cloth back. LOL. It's like a cold war novel reading stuff over there it's amazing.

MS are apparently letting devs make their games purposefully shitty on their own platform just so they can come back in 2015/16 and go "LOL HERE's the TITAN we were hiding, it was power brick all along, Sony AM CRY!"

And it's unbelievable how many lemrats and xboners believe this clown.

Lemmings are the worst fanboy faction in the gaming industry. At the end of the day, gaming is a hobby and it should be treated as such. All cows realize this and all of them troll for the fun of it. I can't name a single cow here who posts seriously.

Lemmings, on the other hand, take this so f*cking seriously. They need to crawl out of their basement. The amount of xboners clinging onto MXM's conspiracy theories is proof that lemmings are taking gaming way too seriously and that they have no lives.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

The point of the thread was to see which lems on SW believed the misterx circus and I wanted to know which of them bought season tickets and like getting their face painted while they're there. He's been going for two years now spouting Xbox rumours, I already know it's nonsense, just wanted to make fun of people who believed him to be honest haha.

Although the way you jump to insecurity so quickly I feel like you've once believed this guy and was let down by a sea of trolling that came afterwards when his predictions and fake insider info turned out to be false. Everyone on SW is here for you kuu2.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 misterpmedia

I also love watching the tiny meltdowns(much like on here) when they finally come to terms with that they've been played the whole time, this is a fantastic one and ironically he has the most sense out of all the comments there right now:

BULL CRAP: Microsoft xbox team have never been about who has the biggest hardware phallus

Jamie Hall

2014-01-25 07:58 am (UTC)

Now you are clearly just making stuff up mate. Sorry but it's not even remotely credible anymore. Not even as a fun thing to talk about whether it's true or not.

Xbox is currently losing the hearts and minds of long term fans... people like me.

"Microsoft xbox team have never been about who has the biggest hardware phallus"

Absolute BULLSHIT.

The first part of the last generation every Microsoft press release about Xbox 360 sales said "games look better, play better on Xbox 360"

For the Original Xbox all MS did was basically talk about how it was more powerful than PS2.

Seriously... when you are making shit up, at least try checking a few facts.

So, now were are waiting for parallel engines and HSA and not a secret GPU? Why is anyone going to build a brand new custom engine for Xbox One if they don't need to on PS4? What an sbsolute load of nonsense. If they can get twice the speed out of PS4 already with less effort... why bother when there's less Xbox One owners than PS4 ones?

Wait for September reveal

Wait for launch to see new features

Wait for Stereo Driver

Wait for hidden GPU to be unlocked

Wait for patches

Wait for GDC

and now... Wait for E3.

The bottom line:

COD

Battlefield

Tombraider

Assassin's Creed

... gaming's biggest thirdparty franchises... all either have a framerate or native resolution advantage on PS4.

No 'real' developer anywhere in the world is hinting performance will improve on Xbox One. Not One. Think about that.

Don't you think if MS had anything to wash this negativity away they would? last year they made nearly 4 million Xbox Ones - nearly 25% of those are still sitting on store shelves. They would do ANYTHING to reverse the tide early...

P.s. - Nintendo haven't even finished construction of their new building yet. So much so having seen their hardware early if you don't even know they haven't built their new offices yet.

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BattlefieldFan3

Remember when MisterXMedia claimed that Watch Dogs on the Xbone looked better than the PS4 version AND was running at 60 FPS?

If the devs already got Watch Dogs running in that state on the Xbone, then the retail version should run the same.

Watch. A couple of days/weeks before Watch Dog's release, MisterXMedia is gonna create another post about how Microsoft decided at the last minute to gimp the Xbone version so they can give SONY even more sales momentum and then pwn them at next year's E3. It's a f*cking pattern that only a retard wouldn't have seen by now.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kuu2

@misterpmedia said:

@kuu2 said:

Everyone on SW is here for you kuu2.

I am glad you recognize that, now get your other blubbering Bovine brethren to recognize like you do.

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BattlefieldFan3

Oh, here's the best part.

MisterXMedia admitted that his "insider" was some random poster at N4G.com.

MisterXMedia may seriously believe the horsecrap he's spewing, but the anonymous N4G bullshitter is probably having a blast trolling the entire Xboner faction.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 misterpmedia
@BattlefieldFan3 said:

Remember when MisterXMedia claimed that Watch Dogs on the Xbone looked better than the PS4 version AND was running at 60 FPS?

If the devs already got Watch Dogs running in that state on the Xbone, then the retail version should run the same.

Watch. A couple of days/weeks before Watch Dog's release, MisterXMedia is gonna create another post about how Microsoft decided at the last minute to gimp the Xbone version so they can give SONY even more sales momentum and then pwn them at next year's E3. It's a f*cking pattern that only a retard wouldn't have seen by now.

He claimed that Watch_Dogs was suddenly delayed because the Xbox version was performing(from his inside source) better than the PS4 because the PS4 is immensely bottlenecked that Sony paid Ubisoft to delay the game so they could get it working and up to the performance of the bone. Fucking toppest of Lels. Most of the behind doors video leaks of games on PCs like the Witcher 3 he claimed were running on Xbox ones LOL. hell we haven't even seen Titanfall footage until the the Alpha event.

The irony of that^ though is I think there is going to be another gigantic shit storm soon that falls inline with a lot of the multiplatform launch games like AC, COD and BF and now.......WD:

https://twitter.com/thuway/status/426867270590033920 He's been on point recently knowing that Titanfall is going to be 720p60fps and now that Tomb Raider is also performing worse me thinks it's going to be a megaton that Watch Dogs is going to be of a lower res or less frames per second. This game has been in dev for a while and has more then enough time to have had these 'improved dev kits' that some spout on here.

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

Oh, here's the best part.

MisterXMedia admitted that his "insider" was some random poster at N4G.com.

MisterXMedia may seriously believe the horsecrap he's spewing, but the anonymous N4G bullshitter is probably having a blast trolling the entire Xboner faction.

Yeah I read that haha, also apparently at some point Misterx was drunk on his blog an actually admitted to being a fake too... there's also this from one of his 'vetted insiders', by vetted i mean, a person who posed as a troll insider, spouted a couple of things that they ate up for dinner every day like clock work, to get close to misterx. Sadly it looks like he blew his cover but LOL, that's how easy it is to go to that site and troll about information and they act like they're getting exclusive information from informats on the Xbox development team lmfao. A couple of other insiders got found out to be trolls too and misterx is a guy that genuinely believes anonymous comments with tag lines as microsoft execs. o.O

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

The only ones that ever believed him are the idiots of the gaming community.

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BattlefieldFan3

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

The only ones that ever believed him are the idiots of the gaming community.

AKA Xboners.

Renegade311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Renegade311
Member since 2013 • 350 Posts

Never heard of this guy

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

People like kuu2, blackace, ron, etc. still do. I still see them saying the Xbone is more powerful and that "cloud" or "drivers" will unlock the rest of the untapped power lol

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BattlefieldFan3

@I_can_haz said:

People like kuu2, blackace, ron, etc. still do. I still see them saying the Xbone is more powerful and that "cloud" or "drivers" will unlock the rest of the untapped power lol

It's because of their love for a piece of plastic that they see redeeming qualities in their little lover toys even when there are none.

Think of how a mom always loves her child no matter how objectively "inferior" s/he is to the other children. It's the same type of love, except one is beautiful and the other is pathetic.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By misterpmedia

@renegade311 said:

Never heard of this guy

lol you don't want to, I only found out about him when N4g.com in june/july was peppered with 100% lembots saying that Xbox was GCN 2.0 and had a kaveri steamroller CPU or some bullshit like that. (google Misterx, GCN 2.0, brings up loads of results on many forums). Thus leading me to his blog where it's basically a bastion of 100% lem religion. He's just this russian dude with a 'technical' friend from another eastern country and they both try as they can to prove that Xbox is more powerful, whether it be corporate espionage, bias press, FUD and any other sorts of ways to please the adoring fans that leech onto his blog like if finding out that the Xbox is in fact inferior the the PS4(which it is) they'll fall into the abyss.

There was a huge build up to the hot chips symposium in august where something like a megaton was going to be revealed to officially sink Sony into the ground in the console business but only seemed to confirm the specs that had been on VGLeaks for an absolute age. hilarity ensued on all fronts because all of the lems on misterx had said would definitely be said wasn't said at all. Jesus christ there was some backlash in that comment section, tears in everyone's eyes some for happiness(spectators), and some for bitter loss of hope(commentors). Of course, as he's become now infamous in his ability to spin anything, he spinned it into some bullshit about MS being tired to many many NDAs, at one point even saying that some NDAs would not pass until about 12months after the console had actually launched LOL. People would be tearing that Xbone One apart.

That fact that there's even a narrative here shows how much fun it has been to follow his blog. His insider has now said that all will be revealed at GDC and E3....which is what he/inside/mrcteam said last year....and the year before that. I fully believe that they'll be having the same conversation next year.

There are lem loyalists to him all over different forums, operation666 and landsharkk on Ign, lantard and marco on gametrailers, any person called deathofmarco or something & reduvats, frigiddarkness on n4g.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kuu2

@I_can_haz said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@I_can_haz said:

It's because of their love for a piece of plastic that they see redeeming qualities in their little lover toys even when there are none.

Think of how a mom always loves her child no matter how objectively "inferior" s/he is to the other children. It's the same type of love, except one is beautiful and the other is pathetic.

Actually I just look at the games.......

I don't care what these companies say about power. The proof is in the pudding.

All last gen we heard about the superior power of the PelayStation3 and it was never shown. Yes they had some great looking games but nothing that truly proved they were superior over the 36o. This gen seems to be a repeat for Sony Fan they talk about power but have yet to see a game beat what MSoft is offering in terms of graphics with The One.

The next great graphics in games will be Quantum Break so again Sony can't prove anything about superior hardware. In an attempt for ownage Sony Fan makes a big deal out of resolution while ignoring LOD in texture quality, and a washed out picture in some games as well.

Sony on Sony Fan.......Sony on.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kuu2
@misterpmedia said:

@renegade311 said:

Never heard of this guy

lol you don't want to, I only found out about him when N4g.com in june/july was peppered with 100% lembots saying that Xbox was GCN 2.0 and had a kaveri steamroller CPU or some bullshit like that. (google Misterx, GCN 2.0, brings up loads of results on many forums). Thus leading me to his blog where it's basically a bastion of 100% lem religion. He's just this russian dude with a 'technical' friend from another eastern country and they both try as they can to prove that Xbox is more powerful, whether it be corporate espionage, bias press, FUD and any other sorts of ways to please the adoring fans that leech onto his blog like if finding out that the Xbox is in fact inferior the the PS4(which it is) they'll fall into the abyss.

There was a huge build up to the hot chips symposium in august where something like a megaton was going to be revealed to officially sink Sony into the ground in the console business but only seemed to confirm the specs that had been on VGLeaks for an absolute age. hilarity ensued on all fronts because all of the lems on misterx had said would definitely be said wasn't said at all. Jesus christ there was some backlash in that comment section, tears in everyone's eyes some for happiness(spectators), and some for bitter loss of hope(commentors). Of course, as he's become now infamous in his ability to spin anything, he spinned it into some bullshit about MS being tired to many many NDAs, at one point even saying that some NDAs would not pass until about 12months after the console had actually launched LOL. People would be tearing that Xbone One apart.

That fact that there's even a narrative here shows how much fun it has been to follow his blog. His insider has now said that all will be revealed at GDC and E3....which is what he/inside/mrcteam said last year....and the year before that. I fully believe that they'll be having the same conversation next year.

There are lem loyalists to him all over different forums, operation666 and landsharkk on Ign, lantard and marco on gametrailers, any person called deathofmarco or something & reduvats, frigiddarkness on n4g.

You sound super butt hurt and are suffering from MisterXMedia Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Get help quick.