Do people actually expect Scorpio to make a difference in the console war? Really?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

DISCLAIMER: I found this while looking up some mid-rage GPUs entertaining the idea of upgrading in future.

Ok I've been hearing over and over again by xbox fans on this forum for every topic related to PS4/Pro and any PS4 exclusive that gets shown..."wait til Scorpio comes out, it's going to destroy the PS4 Pro"

The question then is, in what why are you guys thinking it's going to destroy anything relating to PS4. If it's in performance and bragging rights for being the most powerful console* I absolutely agree with you...

but I also see those same comments in SALES threads which make me scrach my head

vid starts @11:30

The breakdown: In a nutshell, there are not going to be any games that outstrip what the PS4 is able to do because PS4 is the market leader!

Mainly because MS has decided to stay within the generation (thus not forcing devs to make games that outstrip the current generation's systems are doing) devs will not take advantage of the power that Scorpio has for any significant benefit other than 4k.

This is not a formula for market success it's simply a bragging right. This is not something that will turn the tide in a console war because every high profile game will still be on PS4 and still perform great, but PS4 will still have high profile exclusives which the xbox brand lacks. (this not even considering the price difference)

1. MS not being the market leader

2. MS not declaring a new console generation

these are the 2 factors to why Scorpio will not have much impact on the console war regardless of power advantage. That is actually exactly the situation that the original xbox was in when it came to the market against PS2....yeah

Thoughts, opinions, auto knee jerk REKT Scorpio DAMAGE REPLIES replies?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Scorpio will actually play 4k games

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

I'm pretty sure only lems expect it and that's because they live in a delusion. All thinking individuals know that Scorpio is irrelevant.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Yup will be awesome owning and playing the most powerful console in the world. Gamers are already demanding it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#5 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

32X

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

Yes

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Mighty Scorpio will Sting the world in the Bee Hind. lololol :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I'm no Lem but this is my take on Scorpio.

I don't think Scorpio by itself is going to outsell all PS4 consoles combined enough to put Xbox brand back on top. A better comparison would be Scorpio vs. PS4 Pro adjusted for time on the market since Pro has a year head start but even then, it's a strange comparison but I think the Pro compares more favorably to the Xbox One S.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Because Scorpio is a completely new console and it's 100% BC to Xbox One. Just because MS is making it so games that release on the Scorpio can be dumbed down'd and played on the Xbox One. Doesn't mean this is still a Xbox One system. Eventually Xbox One will be phased out and I see that happening in 2-3 years time then what ever the "Scorpio" is will become the low end MS console and there will be a new high end model.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#10 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I don't know, for people who are not fanboys it might make a difference. What I don't get is why are cows so defensive in the last few months. You have the most powerful console, the best selling console and arguably the best exclusives yet you all been acting like an insecure teenager.

About the Scorpio... Yes, it probably won't be a mega hit. But just like the Pro now, it will be a machine for those who don't mind paying more for higher quality. Just that.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#11 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Yup. That is what the lems mean. It will defecate on the Pro performance wise. Remember when that was oh so important in PS4 vs X1 comparisons from nov 2013 until the specs of these new consoles were known? Cows acted like resolution and 1.8 over 1.3 TFLOPS was the be all and all. How could you not expect to read it in return on SW?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

Because Scorpio is a completely new console and it's 100% BC to Xbox One. Just because MS is making it so games that release on the Scorpio can be dumbed down'd and played on the Xbox One. Doesn't mean this is still a Xbox One system. Eventually Xbox One will be phased out and I see that happening in 2-3 years time then what ever the "Scorpio" is will become the low end MS console and there will be a new high end model.

With all the b/c stuff and adding in Windows 10, I think they're hoping to build a Steam-like infrastructure out of the MS store. My guess is that there won't be any exclusive (non-VR) software for Scorpio until they feel that consumers will understand the Xbox One has become outdated, (well it technically is) and it's acceptable to move on. 2 years into the Scorpio's life, there's bound to be rumblings and then some exclusive software, which if they're smart will be paired with a price drop announcement to further ease the blow of "here come the exclusives".

This is the first time there has been such an ideological divide towards consumers between MS and Sony. It looks like MS has taken the smarter approach by seemingly wanting to unify everything and save people money, whereas Sony's reselling older things or demanding PS Now subs. The way MS has made it sound, there aren't going to be any more generations, just leap-frogging that forces you to upgrade eventually but you can bring your old games.

This whole mid-gen upgrades are ruining the whole Generations definition. People already had a problem with it for the last two generations because they suddenly believed that it was based on power instead of releasing a new hardware. At least Nintendo is still doing Generation next-gen consoles and that's saying something.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#13  Edited By GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts
@casharmy said:

The breakdown: In a nutshell, there are not going to be any games that outstrip what the PS4 is able to do because PS4 is the market leader!

Mainly because MS has decided to stay within the generation (thus not forcing devs to make games that outstrip the current generation's systems are doing) devs will not take advantage of the power that Scorpio has for any significant benefit other than 4k.

This is not a formula for market success it's simply a bragging right. This is not something that will turn the tide in a console war because every high profile game will still be on PS4 and still perform great, but PS4 will still have high profile exclusives which the xbox brand lacks. (this not even considering the price difference)

1. MS not being the market leader

2. MS not declaring a new console generation

these are the 2 factors to why Scorpio will not have much impact on the console war regardless of power advantage. That is actually exactly the situation that the original xbox was in when it came to the market against PS2....yeah

Thoughts, opinions, auto knee jerk REKT Scorpio DAMAGE REPLIES replies?

For it to pan out this way, it would have to be just like the ps2 gen, which it isn't.

For one, Sony doesn't own all the best franchises anymore. They have a good first party, but they don't own games like GTA anymore.

Also, the Scorpio will have the edge over the ps4 pro in that it plays 4k video and has 4k gaming, unlike the pro. This is similar to how the ps2 was the only console that could play DVDs out of the box, and how the ps3 played blurays. Lots of people will buy a Scorpio instead of a 4k bluray player. The impact of this factor will only get stronger over time as 4k TVs become more common. So in this way, the xbone/scorpio is more like the ps2 than the ps4/ps4pro.

Also over time, the production cost goes down. The Scorpio's first year might be a bit rough, but the future outlook will very likely see them gain ground because of the high end hardware. Just like the ps3, once the costs come down it becomes a compelling product. The ps3 gained lots of ground in the later years because of this.

And I would add that the fact that the Scorpio will always have the best versions of games will have an impact. I would think it should matter to everyone who posts here anyway, since we would care more about the game quality than who is 'winning' a console war. Devs also don't care about who is the market leader unless the lead is so huge that it's not worth porting to the other consoles. Scorpio will get all the major ports, and will get ports of pc games that the ps4pro simple won't be able to get. The average consumer won't pay a lot more just for performance, but if the cost of the console falls enough they might think it's worth it

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Scorpio will actually play 4k games

Resolution doesn't matter anymore, did you not get the memo? People can't tell the difference between resolutions now.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Only hopeful lemmings who can't afford to buy a pc are hoping that the Scorpio is going to be a game changer, when actually it's not. Lemmings lack common sense, because Publishers are not going to put all their resources into something that only a small percent of users own. When they know they can make tons of money off the 50mill ps4 users. BUt hey lemmings need all the hope they can get, they love playing the waiting game. Like Wait for Halo 5, wait for GEOW 4 which has shown waiting for flops is their expertise.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#16  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

Not anymore

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

Only deluded fanboys think it will make a difference.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#18  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Unless MS is aiming to phase out the X1 in favor of Scorpio, they're going to remain hamstrung by the development floor of the X1 and PS4. Providing the overhead for native 4K is premature in my mind because I don't think the market is ready to transition yet. I don't expect it to change the console war unless it does something spectacular in VR/AR, it's going to be in the same situation as PS4 Pro.

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

Probably not.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

Not really interesting. No exclusives.

Power isn't every thing. I enjoy capable hardware on the PC, but it's not that important. As long as I can play at 60 fps I'm willing to drop settings.

A console just about hardware seems shallow to me. But if your into that...

I'd be willing to have one if MS gave one to me. But to be honest, after the Xbox One debacle, that's what it would take for me to give Xbox another shot.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

It wont help Microsoft catch up but it will cause many many perceptions of Microsoft to change leading into the systems afterwards, which will help Microsoft sell more systems, just like how Sony won a lot of fans back after Ps3 with great consumer focus.

As for performance, I expect it to spank the Ps4Pro, 4k tv's are only getting more popular and Scorpio will be releasing at a prime time for 4k sales. Marketed as the only true 4k Native console will go a long way.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

I really don't care either way, I just want it. I didn't expect the Pro to make any difference either but I do enjoy the console for what it is, an upgrade to the current PS4. Whether the Scropio is this massive shift in Xbox gaming or not, I'm looking forward to it and looking forward to playing game on a stronger, better Xbox.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

If it had launched this year at the same time as the Pro then I think it would make a difference, but a year from now is pretty late

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

Yup. That is what the lems mean. It will defecate on the Pro performance wise. Remember when that was oh so important in PS4 vs X1 comparisons from nov 2013 until the specs of these new consoles were known? Cows acted like resolution and 1.8 over 1.3 TFLOPS was the be all and all. How could you not expect to read it in return on SW?

Excuse me did you join system war last year.?

2001 to 2005 lemmings claimed superior multiplatforms.

2005 to 2013 lemmings claimed superior multiplatforms,make thread about missing patches of grass,about a few more frames,make thread about how superior the xbox 360 version of games were when GTA4 was 720p on xbox 360 and 640p on PS3 a minuscule advantage compare to 900p vs 1080p and 720p vs 1080p.

The countless skyrim threads, lemmings this gen got what they deserve for being graphics whores 2 generations,it is this gen that they pretend graphics,performance and resolution doesn't matter.

The fun thing is that the gap GPU wise is more or less what the PS4 had over the xbox one which no lemming want to even admit this gen. :)

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@phbz said:

I don't know, for people who are not fanboys it might make a difference. What I don't get is why are cows so defensive in the last few months. You have the most powerful console, the best selling console and arguably the best exclusives yet you all been acting like an insecure teenager.

About the Scorpio... Yes, it probably won't be a mega hit. But just like the Pro now, it will be a machine for those who don't mind paying more for higher quality. Just that.

I think you have that backwards. MS is not making all Scorpio games BC onto the Xbox one... they only said all Xbox One games will play on Scorpio. Scorpio can have it's own games that do not run on X1.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

Well for one, the scorpio will shit all over your precious PRO.

Nice damage control, cashangry

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#27  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts
@casharmy said:

If it's in performance and bragging rights for being the most powerful console* I absolutely agree with you...

You answered your own question, just like in most of these dumb topics which shouldnt be allowed on the forums since you are answering your own question in the topic, which basically means you are trolling.

At the start of the gen power is all cows talked about when PS4 had no exclusives. 'moar power/better multiplats'. Cows still do it now when it fits their arguments.

But when Xbox stands to shit all over the Pro performance wise, now it doesnt matter. The argument suddenly shifts from most powerful being important to who's winning the sales war, which everyone knows Scoprio isnt going to change, or how my gaming rig is still better so I dont care if Scorpio beats the Pro.

You cows need to stop with all these logical fallacy posts about Xbox. Seriously its a daily thing now.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FLOPPAGE_50

@daredevils2k said:

Only hopeful lemmings who can't afford to buy a pc are hoping that the Scorpio is going to be a game changer, when actually it's not. Lemmings lack common sense, because Publishers are not going to put all their resources into something that only a small percent of users own. When they know they can make tons of money off the 50mill ps4 users. BUt hey lemmings need all the hope they can get, they love playing the waiting game. Like Wait for Halo 5, wait for GEOW 4 which has shown waiting for flops is their expertise.

Man, cows really are stupid huh.

A gaming PC is still cheaper than buying a PS4 PRO + VR

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I don't care. I don't play sales, but I want one.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 daredevils2k

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL every one, Look at this clueless Lemming ( @FLOPPAGE_50) figuring out for the first time that a PC is cheaper then a PS4pro combo with a PSVR lol. I wonder if she or he would think the same if they were comparing prices for PC /VR to a PS4pro /VR>

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#31 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

I will leave this here.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

I can't wait to get one. IT WILL BE PURE AWESOME! Who cares what people say as long as long as I enjoy it!

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

Sony fan does....they can't stop talking about it lol

Avatar image for deactivated-587acdd100f19
deactivated-587acdd100f19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-587acdd100f19
Member since 2008 • 908 Posts

It's their great white hope.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FLOPPAGE_50

@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:

LOL every one, Look at this clueless Lemming ( @FLOPPAGE_50) figuring out for the first time that a PC is cheaper then a PS4pro combo with a PSVR lol. I wonder if she or he would think the same if they were comparing prices for PC /VR to a PS4pro /VR>

your ramblings are starting to sound a little insane, are you okay?

PC has always been cheaper than PS4 PRO + VR or XB1+XB1S.

my response to your first idiotic message claiming lemmings could not afford PC gaming, PC gaming is in fact, not expensive.

get rekt

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Pedro

@jtothamtothap said:

Scorpio is so powerful that it affects Sony fannies even before its release and before hard details of the system has been announced. This system has them so freaking scared its hilarious and also embarrassing. Poor TC.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 daredevils2k

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:

my response to your first idiotic message claiming lemmings could not afford PC gaming, PC gaming is in fact, not expensive.

get rekt

Then if Lemmings can afford Gaming pc's why are they waiting for the Scorpio to come out? When they can be experiencing the powah of the scorpio right now. Once again reading isn't something you're not good at, because if you were able to read, you wouldnt have brought up PS4pro/PSVR in the first place.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

@Pedro said:
@jtothamtothap said:

Scorpio is so powerful that it affects Sony fannies even before its release and before hard details of the system has been announced. This system has them so freaking scared its hilarious and also embarrassing. Poor TC.

For real....all the Scorpio threads are from the Sony army, nervous bunch.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

get rekt

Then if Lemmings can afford Gaming pc's why are they waiting for the Scorpio to come out? When they can be experiencing the powah of the scorpio right now. Once again reading isn't something you're not good at, because if you were able to read, you wouldnt have brought up PS4pro/PSVR in the first place.

Because I like Xbox and it's consoles/ecosystem? I'm fine gaming on my reg XB1 now

And why are you talking about reading? that last comment makes little sense, you are just rambling.

I brought up the PRO and VR because it's pricey compared to PC gaming, why waste your money on that and just buy a gaming PC, experience da powah now?

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#40 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

Well all it's games will be on PC, so there's that difference.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 daredevils2k

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

get rekt

Because I like Xbox and it's consoles/ecosystem? I'm fine gaming on my reg XB1 now

And why are you talking about reading? that last comment makes little sense, you are just rambling.

I brought up the PRO and VR because it's pricey compared to PC gaming, why waste your money on that and just buy a gaming PC, experience da powah now?

once again this clueless lem doesn't know why people buy ps4 pro/ PSVR over a pc in the first place. I guess it's no use for me to explain to him , especially since the the xbox 1 doesn't have anyVR or AR experience in the first place.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

So in the last 2 weeks we've had 4 Scorpio damage control threads from just 2 super cows in cashangry & unfair monkey, and the console itself is nothing right now.

I mean c'mon there is little known about the console yet we're discussing it like it came out yesterday, how about the cows go chew on some grass and chill, come back in a year and damage control it some more lol.

The only thing that can be learned here is that these threads are proof of how insecure cows are about the Scorpio, and the butthurt is strong within the cow community :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro

@i_p_daily said:

So in the last 2 weeks we've had 4 Scorpio damage control threads from just 2 super cows in cashangry & unfair monkey, and the console itself is nothing right now.

I mean c'mon there is little known about the console yet we're discussing it like it came out yesterday, how about the cows go chew on some grass and chill, come back in a year and damage control it some more lol.

The only thing that can be learned here is that these threads are proof of how insecure cows are about the Scorpio, and the butthurt is strong within the cow community :)

Its shameful and entertaining to see the frequent meltdown. LMAO

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

get rekt

once again this clueless lem doesn't know why people buy ps4 pro/ PSVR over a pc in the first place. I guess it's no use for me to explain to him , especially since the the xbox 1 doesn't have anyVR or AR experience in the first place.

Once again clueless cow doesn't know why people buy XB1 + Scorpio over PC in the first place, I guess it's no use for me to explain to him.

you really are an idiot, your original point was why wait for the scorpio to come out over a gaming PC, it's the same exact reasoning YOU use.

I just like Xbox, just like you like playstation.

Also I don't care about VR.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 daredevils2k

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

get rekt

Once again clueless cow doesn't know why people buy XB1 + Scorpio over PC in the first place, I guess it's no use for me to explain to him.

you really are an idiot, your original point was why wait for the scorpio to come out over a gaming PC, it's the same exact reasoning YOU use.

Well tell me why people buy Xbox scoropio over a PC ? since I'm clueless. It can't be for the console exclusive, but I want you tell me the Clueless PC gamer why, I'm begging to know.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

get rekt

LOL what a moron. He truly is one of the more clueless cows here and that's saying something when you have the likes of cashangry, el tormented and quackknight posting cow drivel on a daily basis.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FLOPPAGE_50

@kingtito said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@daredevils2k said:

LOL what a moron. He truly is one of the more clueless cows here and that's saying something when you have the likes of cashangry, el tormented and quackknight posting cow drivel on a daily basis.

Seriously, just drags you around in circles, it's not even logical at this point.

Anyways, I can't wait till the Scorpio, day one for sure.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 daredevils2k

@kingtito said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@daredevils2k said:

I'm the guy with the Helmet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@oflow said:
@casharmy said:

If it's in performance and bragging rights for being the most powerful console* I absolutely agree with you...

You answered your own question, just like in most of these dumb topics which shouldnt be allowed on the forums since you are answering your own question in the topic, which basically means you are trolling.

At the start of the gen power is all cows talked about when PS4 had no exclusives. 'moar power/better multiplats'. Cows still do it now when it fits their arguments.

But when Xbox stands to shit all over the Pro performance wise, now it doesnt matter. The argument suddenly shifts from most powerful being important to who's winning the sales war, which everyone knows Scoprio isnt going to change, or how my gaming rig is still better so I dont care if Scorpio beats the Pro.

You cows need to stop with all these logical fallacy posts about Xbox. Seriously its a daily thing now.

Very Well said.

Cows have always been in desperate Console Power Hungry mode. Been that way since the OG XBOX arrived back 2 generations ago.

If their precious plastic console isn't powerful enough, they cry Sales, "Exclusives" and Cower behind the PC to justify it's relevancy against the X1. Even though PC gaming is a very small, minority, niche demographic.

They simply cannot, will not admit the Xbox One is a viable console among those vast majority console gamers who don't game on a PC. They literally believe Mrs. Susie Homemaker, Uncle Bob the firefighter, Joe Blow the ESPN sports fanatic, Mrs Myerson the soccer MILF or Grandma Moses who uses a walker will become hardcore PC gaming enthusiasts. LOL

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#50  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

The best console on the market? Ofcourse itmakes a big fat difference