Do lemmings come from a dysfunctional console?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts

do they lack the attention they seek from microsoft? Discuss SW

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

I love the damage control after the low levels bashed sony.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
not to mention they live in denial
Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

of course

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

PinnacleGamingP
No, but clearly you come from a dysfuctional family,lol
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PinnacleGamingP
i can sense a lemming crying right now "we cant let him get away with this" :lol:
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]i can sense a lemming crying right now "we cant let him get away with this" :lol:sts106mat
on the contrary, please continue to create more troll threads, the more people that start to feel sorry for you, the more attention you'll get.

actually i had either you or the guy who calls everyone a basement dweller in mind, and since your first to show up, tho hes a pretty sad lemm
MSXBOX4EVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 MSXBOX4EVER
Member since 2012 • 604 Posts

1 Do lemmings come from a dysfunctional console?

2 do they lack the attention they seek from microsoft? Discuss SW

PinnacleGamingP

pineapple

1 no. like all homo sapiens i came from two homo sapiens. luckily for me i was very bright and born into a family who could nurture me well. in time, i eventually grew old enough to buy my own sony ps, and things were good; then my own ps2, and things were truly epic; then no matter how hard i worked i could not justify the massive expense that was the ps3. until one day i bought one used and got to play the metal gear solid 4 game i had so desperately waited for. cutscene to cutscene my bum had never felt number, my thumbs had never moved less whilst 'playing' a video game, and most notably - i loved the part towards the end where you simply crawl for a very long time. mgs4 = 8.5/10, not ten. come on. with review scores like that inflating the egos of cows everywhere i submit to you that mgs4 is truly dysfunctional in the heir of superiority it gives cows. well i got a newsflash for you - everyone has played it now and it isn't a ten.

2 no. like all lems i have a backlog of games, a massive one, due to the huge number of killer titles released which are only possible with microsoft's xbox 360 hardware. great series like forza, gears, and halo, are only availalbe on truly exceptional hardware ... with a unified shader architecture. the only reason exclusives like uncharted can reach the visual fidelity of the 360's killer titles is due to many things such as the talent at software studios like well-behaved cat, and the ability to exploit various features of the cell with its spe's to augment the output of the rsx. sounds hard doesn't it? well what a surprise some great development houses like platinum games would rather just admit failure then spend the time polishing up a game on a turd of a system.

i see why you are creating this thread, but i suggest you know nothing of what you speak. you're not freud. you're not jung. you're not a psychoanalyst of any time. i suggest that you don't even have a high school level of education.

pineapple, i have to say that I'm concerned about your behaviour.

IAmNot_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IAmNot_fun
Member since 2010 • 3336 Posts
You still around?
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

i can sense a lemming crying right now "we cant let him get away with this" :lol:PinnacleGamingP

All i can sense is the fact you need to grow up and stop defending Sony like a chump.

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="MSXBOX4EVER"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]

pineapple

1 no. like all homo sapiens i came from two homo sapiens. luckily for me i was very bright and born into a family who could nurture me well. in time, i eventually grew old enough to buy my own sony ps, and things were good; then my own ps2, and things were truly epic; then no matter how hard i worked i could not justify the massive expense that was the ps3. until one day i bought one used and got to play the metal gear solid 4 game i had so desperately waited for. cutscene to cutscene my bum had never felt number, my thumbs had never moved less whilst 'playing' a video game, and most notably - i loved the part towards the end where you simply crawl for a very long time. mgs4 = 8.5/10, not ten. come on. with review scores like that inflating the egos of cows everywhere i submit to you that mgs4 is truly dysfunctional in the heir of superiority it gives cows. well i got a newsflash for you - everyone has played it now and it isn't a ten.

2 no. like all lems i have a backlog of games, a massive one, due to the huge number of killer titles released which are only possible with microsoft's xbox 360 hardware. great series like forza, gears, and halo, are only availalbe on truly exceptional hardware ... with a unified shader architecture. the only reason exclusives like uncharted can reach the visual fidelity of the 360's killer titles is due to many things such as the talent at software studios like well-behaved cat, and the ability to exploit various features of the cell with its spe's to augment the output of the rsx. sounds hard doesn't it? well what a surprise some great development houses like platinum games would rather just admit failure then spend the time polishing up a game on a turd of a system.

i see why you are creating this thread, but i suggest you know nothing of what you speak. you're not freud. you're not jung. you're not a psychoanalyst of any time. i suggest that you don't even have a high school level of education.

lmao a huge backlog of games only available on exceptional hardware? :lol: you were good with that until you listed all 3 games, forza hallo and gears
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="MSXBOX4EVER"]

PinnacleGamingP

pineapple

lmao a huge backlog of games only available on exceptional hardware? :lol: you were good with that until you listed all 3 games, forza hallo and gears

Lost Odyssey, the plethora of games not available on PSN,Witcher 2,multiplats etc.

Besides to be brutally honest Forza 4 is better than any racer on offer over all platforms these days it strikes the right balance.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KiZZo1
Member since 2007 • 3989 Posts

all three of those series are better overall than any PS3 exclusive series, cold hard factsts106mat

Why do you compare non-exclusive series to exclusive series? Oh, wait ... that's what lems do :)

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all three of those series are better overall than any PS3 exclusive series, cold hard factKiZZo1

Why do you compare non-exclusive series to exclusive series? Oh, wait ... that's what lems do :)

Still cant get them on PS3.....so.

Besides Forza's never been pointed out,halo's not been ported since 2 and GeoW1 is the only one they ported and both halo 2 and Gears 1 were designed to be futile attempts at trying to get GFWL off the ground really.

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

Yes. I beg Daddy MS for more, but all he feeds me is HaloGearsForza. Tells me not to complain or he'll increase my fees to play with my friends another $10.

MSXBOX4EVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MSXBOX4EVER

lmao a huge backlog of games only available on exceptional hardware? :lol: you were good with that until you listed all 3 games, forza hallo and gearsPinnacleGamingP

pineapple,

hale 3, odst, reach, wars, - 4 games, i don't really count CE anniversary

forza 2, 3, 4 - 3 games. all score better than gran turismo

gears 1 (pc too), 2, 3 - 3 games

fable 2, 3 (pc too) - 2 games

and i am just picking on the cool games. you can also have unique controller free experience you can't get anywhere else like in the gen's second best selling game (wii sports is top) kinect adventures. love it or hate it - it exists and provides a unique experience for casuals which helps to sell the 360.

what did sony do? they released the sony playstation move. i honestly think (and hope) wonderbook will be more successful.

why? because then each faction has their own angle for casual gaming.

nintendo = swinging your arms holding something (that isn't a bell end)

microsoft = wriggling your arms and legs on camera (without attracting rapists)

sony =The DerekZoolander Center for KidsWho Can't Read Good

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

Besides Forza's never been pointed out,halo's not been ported since 2 and GeoW1 is the only one they ported and both halo 2 and Gears 1 were designed to be futile attempts at trying to get GFWL off the ground really.

*tags kizzo and jumps back in the ring* stfu

*is instantly sharpshooter by sts106mat and razgriz, bangs on the ring mat, concedes defeat, goes to the toilet to check on his butthurt*

*picks up chair and bends you over it* fans yell butthurt
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

PinnacleGamingP

*tags kizzo and jumps back in the ring* stfu

Just gonna point this out because your clearly nothing more than a waste of space/cretin.

Both games are over half a decade old and strangely...so are the ports.

Still though i thought i'd point it out, Sony lost a f-ton of exclusives this gen at the start when companies like Square moved FF13 to multiplatform developement, same for DMC4 aswell was widely considered to be a PS3 exclusive.

Hell even Ace Combat 6 became a 360 exclusive purely on the basis that live was better developement wise at the time.....ironic considering the franchises history.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 45996 Posts

Yes. I beg Daddy MS for more, but all he feeds me is HaloGearsForza. Tells me not to complain or he'll increase my fees to play with my friends another $10.

cloudff7tm

lmao :D

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] *is instantly sharpshooter by sts106mat and razgriz, bangs on the ring mat, concedes defeat, goes to the toilet to check on his butthurt*sts106mat

**forward flip, suplex, elbowdrop from the top rope straight to the face**

*dropkicks, bodyslam, kick to the face, climbs rope, walks along rope, starsplash*
MSXBOX4EVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MSXBOX4EVER

*tags kizzo and jumps back in the ring* stfurazgriz_101

Just gonna point this out because you're clearly nothing more than a waste of space/cretin.

point that out? 'twas self evident.

D4W1L4H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 D4W1L4H
Member since 2011 • 1765 Posts

piney pls

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KiZZo1

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all three of those series are better overall than any PS3 exclusive series, cold hard factsts106mat

where have i done that?

In the post I quoted.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 delta3074
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] *is instantly sharpshooter by sts106mat and razgriz, bangs on the ring mat, concedes defeat, goes to the toilet to check on his butthurt*sts106mat

**forward flip, suplex, elbowdrop from the top rope straight to the face**

just rock bottom him and get it over all ready,lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 delta3074

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

KiZZo1

where have i done that?

In the post I quoted.

1 game=/= game Franchise, unless you are willing to concede that Uncharted and LBP are not exclusive franchises to the Ps3 because they have games from those franchises on the Vita
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] *tags kizzo and jumps back in the ring* stfusts106mat

Just gonna point this out because your clearly nothing more than a waste of space/cretin.

Both games are over half a decade old and strangely...so are the ports.

Still though i thought i'd point it out, Sony lost a f-ton of exclusives this gen at the start when companies like Square moved FF13 to multiplatform developement, same for DMC4 aswell was widely considered to be a PS3 exclusive.

Hell even Ace Combat 6 became a 360 exclusive purely on the basis that live was better developement wise at the time.....ironic considering the franchises history.

true that, when i chose a 360, Ace Combat was the only series i knew that i would miss, funny that AC6 came out only on 360. I think we'd both rather pretend AC:AH never even happened.

I sold my LE in disgust so i could go buy bass gear.

MSXBOX4EVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MSXBOX4EVER

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] where have i done that?delta3074

In the post I quoted.

1 game=/= game Franchise, unless you are willing to concede that Uncharted and LBP are not exclusive franchises to the Ps3 because they have games from those franchises on the Vita

correct. gears series is not on pc. halo series is not on pc. entire of these series can only be experienced on 360. without everything it is not a series.

if you take only 90% of a plane trip was your plane trip worth anything? no because not you need to take another plane, and this plane is the xbox 360 and currently, it is also the only console on whicn you can experience the entire mass effect, gears of war series etc.

I sold my LE in disgust so i could go buy bass gear.|razgriz_101

ratm.gif

razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] true that, when i chose a 360, Ace Combat was the only series i knew that i would miss, funny that AC6 came out only on 360. I think we'd both rather pretend AC:AH never even happened.sts106mat

I sold my LE in disgust so i could go buy bass gear.

using the phrase "LE" lol, that notebook was the biggest most pathetic piece of crap i have ever seen given away as "bonus content" a true insult. have you seen the amount of DLC and prices for it? go check Xbox.com, you literally wont believe your eyes.

I dont want to all i know is that the money got put to good use :P not long til i get an Aguilar ToneHammer or TC Rebel Head :P well worth the amount they cost.

KiZZo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KiZZo1

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] where have i done that?sts106mat

In the post I quoted.

why shouldn't i compare exclusive / none exclusive series anyway. are you saying that cows dont bang on about how great their Exclusives are? lol, its all they ever talk about (until this year, where all of sudden, BLOPS 2 is the best shooter ever, even though its on 360 too) . oh you dont like me doing that because it doesn't suit the cow agenda, is that it? haha, tell someone who gives a crap.

Cause going by your definition you exclude stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, LBP, God of War (all of these are not "PS3 exclusive series"). Pretty convenient, eh.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#47 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

sts106mat

pretty clear who the attention seekers on this forum are:- yep you guessed it, sad bast@rds such as yourself who make attention seeking threads.

This

PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

why shouldn't i compare exclusive / none exclusive series anyway. are you saying that cows dont bang on about how great their Exclusives are? lol, its all they ever talk about (until this year, where all of sudden, BLOPS 2 is the best shooter ever, even though its on 360 too) . oh you dont like me doing that because it doesn't suit the cow agenda, is that it? haha, tell someone who gives a crap.sts106mat

Cause going by your definition you exclude stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, LBP, God of War (all of these are not "PS3 exclusive series"). Pretty convenient, eh.

just asconvenient that cows exclude Arcade titles, but as soon as a decent one came on PSN, they said they should count. I didn't bring up those games, somebody else did and then penilegamingP made a dumb comment which is what triggered my response. again, what i said is a fact.

3D this gen PSN games > 2D 6 gens ago XBL garbage
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 razgriz_101

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] using the phrase "LE" lol, that notebook was the biggest most pathetic piece of crap i have ever seen given away as "bonus content" a true insult. have you seen the amount of DLC and prices for it? go check Xbox.com, you literally wont believe your eyes.sts106mat

I dont want to all i know is that the money got put to good use :P not long til i get an Aguilar ToneHammer or TC Rebel Head :P well worth the amount they cost.

lol, no idea what those things are, just googled it, still no clue other than the are amplifiers.

Pretty much the best in my price range for what i do, since i tune all the way down to F# i need to get stuff that can handle it and cabinets that can handle as low as 23-24ish hz.

Its ballbusting tuning so low when you play Djenty type stuff.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

PinnacleGamingP

just asconvenient that cows exclude Arcade titles, but as soon as a decent one came on PSN, they said they should count. I didn't bring up those games, somebody else did and then penilegamingP made a dumb comment which is what triggered my response. again, what i said is a fact.

3D this gen PSN games > 2D 6 gens ago XBL garbage

LOL its funny because XBLA destroys PSN games.