Do lemmings come from a dysfunctional console?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

Cause going by your definition you exclude stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, LBP, God of War (all of these are not "PS3 exclusive series"). Pretty convenient, eh.

PinnacleGamingP

just asconvenient that cows exclude Arcade titles, but as soon as a decent one came on PSN, they said they should count. I didn't bring up those games, somebody else did and then penilegamingP made a dumb comment which is what triggered my response. again, what i said is a fact.

3D this gen PSN games > 2D 6 gens ago XBL garbage

Sure....maybe you should go on XBLA instead of spouting more nonsense.

#-48 Posted by sts106mat (18799 posts) -
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

Cause going by your definition you exclude stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Uncharted, LBP, God of War (all of these are not "PS3 exclusive series"). Pretty convenient, eh.

just asconvenient that cows exclude Arcade titles, but as soon as a decent one came on PSN, they said they should count. I didn't bring up those games, somebody else did and then penilegamingP made a dumb comment which is what triggered my response. again, what i said is a fact.

3D this gen PSN games > 2D 6 gens ago XBL garbage

there are of course some XBL games that i would consider garbage, but there are way more quality XBL games than there are PSN games. 360 wins again.
#-47 Posted by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -

i tune all the way down to F#razgriz_101

e, eb, d, db, c, b, bb, a, g#, g, f#. 10 semitones down unless i n00bed.

jeez that is low. i find guitar dropped d grunty enough lol.

you sound pretty pro man hope you're successful with your playing.

#-46 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]i tune all the way down to F#MSXBOX4EVER

e, eb, d, db, c, b, bb, a, g#, g, f#. 10 semitones down unless i n00bed.

jeez that is low. i find guitar dropped d grunty enough lol.

you sound pretty pro man hope you're successful with your playing.

Our guitarists use 7 strings and our biggest influences are Peiriphery,Killswitch Engage,Sikth,Veil Of Maya,Acacia Strain,Volumes and Meshuggah (the pioneers of this stuff xD).

All imsaying is this is how low we are moving to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc98u-eGzlc

The old stuff prior to me joining a few months was straight up and down deathcore, now its shifting and in a big way.

My rig right now is just a mere bass pod (1st gen) and a PEavey Millenium 5, but i need to look into an active bass so im thinkin ibanez, my next rigs gonna skin me a ton but i dont care :P Hopefully have it all by mid December.

#-45 Posted by OB-47 (10912 posts) -

Trolls sure as hell aren't funny here on GS.

#-44 Posted by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -

Our guitarists use 7 strings and our biggest influences are Peiriphery,Killswitch Engage,Sikth,Veil Of Maya,Acacia Strain,Volumes and Meshuggah (the pioneers of this stuff xD).

The old stuff prior to me joining a few months was straight up and down deathcore, now its shifting and in a big way.

My rig right now is just a mere bass pod (1st gen) and a PEavey Millenium 5, but i need to look into an active bass so im thinkin ibanez, my next rigs gonna skin me a ton but i dont care :P Hopefully have it all by mid December.

razgriz_101

Dominating.and i guess you'd be on at least a 5 string bass.

I will put some different music on at work tomorrow for a listen.

#-43 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

MSXBOX4EVER

Dominating.and i guess you'd be on at least a 5 string bass.

I will put some different music on at work tomorrow for a listen.

I plan on tuning my fender p-bass up half a step to match the guitars aswell for recording,to add a bit of bite to the guitars and record with the peavey down an octave in F# just for that low end reinforcement.

Guitarists are driving a JCM800 that we rent at our practice space and the other ones thinkin bout an Engl Powerball or a 5150.

Its mindboggling how the past 5 months the band's evolved since i was brought in the guitarists pretty much said we finally have a bassist who knows what he 's doing.Sure we're drop A right now but lower just seems better every band and their mother in metal round here is in the Drop A ballpark.

#-42 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (3806 posts) -

It seems cows come from an insecure console.

#-41 Posted by TheEroica (13134 posts) -
Pretty sure i came from your moms bedroom pinnacle... btw, she has a 360 hooked up to her tv...
#-40 Posted by rjdofu (9167 posts) -
POTATO!
#-39 Posted by freedomfreak (38306 posts) -
Suck an elf.
#-38 Posted by PAL360 (26588 posts) -

Poor cows, they dont even help themselves!

#-37 Posted by EzcapeTheFate (1063 posts) -
More damage control threads from cows? I guess when the competition has AAA exclusives this fall and the PS3 is getting sh1t cows have tons of free time. I would expect many more of these threads over the coming months.
#-36 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
I think they have issues and mistake M$ with their own mothers. That's why M$ is never in the wrong for them.
#-35 Posted by delta3074 (17619 posts) -
I think they have issues and mistake M$ with their own mothers. That's why M$ is never in the wrong for them.kuraimen
i think anybody who doesn't actually play games yet hangs out on a gaming forum has issues, i also think that people who make such judgements about people who they have never even met should get out more,lol
#-34 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]I think they have issues and mistake M$ with their own mothers. That's why M$ is never in the wrong for them.delta3074
i think anybody who doesn't actually play games yet hangs out on a gaming forum has issues, i also think that people who make such judgements about people who they have never even met should get out more,lol

Just look around lems never acknowledge M$ did any wrong. That's how they got their nickname and they still live up to it.
#-33 Posted by Heil68 (42747 posts) -
Pretty sure i came from your moms bedroom pinnacle... btw, she has a 360 hooked up to her tv...TheEroica
Isnt that what MS is going for? moms and kids? Well since 2009 at least?
#-32 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27244 posts) -
lol OP and title gave me a good chuckle :lol:
#-31 Posted by TheEroica (13134 posts) -
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]I think they have issues and mistake M$ with their own mothers. That's why M$ is never in the wrong for them.kuraimen

Just look around lems never acknowledge M$ did any wrong. That's how they got their nickname and they still live up to it.

Youre easily the most dillusional poster on this website.... you make me miss ispeakfact. At least he ran out of material and rode the jelly wave... its as if you want webster to have a picture of you in the dictionary under the word hypocrite.
#-30 Posted by AdobeArtist (22747 posts) -

This is the most dysfunctional thread I've seen in a long time.