Do hermits still believe that good gfx PC games can't run or won't come consoles?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do hermits still believe that good gfx PC games can't run or won't come consoles? (3 votes)

This is why I game on consoles, play PCs best best plus better exclusives $400 for 8yrs and done. 67%
Well this is embarrassing, I am a PC gamer but consoles seem to be getting more of it's best games. 0%
But for 2 to 3x the cost of consoles I can play this on my PC with slightly better frame rate and resolution? 0%
Heil68 post* Gody has done it again, everyone follows the leader of greatness-PC games as well. SDC. 33%

Here for those that didn't hear about the reveal of this game.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/vanishing-of-ethan-carter-for-pc-photoreleastic-gr-31174465/

System Wars fanboys are funny especially hermits always asking console players why they game on console.

And this is why I'm a Hermit :D

Because it's all in one place. Not parasitically interested in this game but it's funny how Hermits made a big deal about it and acted like it was something that consoles couldn't do because it was exclusive to PC...lol WAS exclusive.

• 
Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

Lol. No one said they cna't bring high graphics quality games to consoles...

It's just that they'll be dumbed down to shit stains smeared accross your screen, as usual.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Are there people here that really can't grasp the cost of a PC? 2x-3x more expensive? really now? really

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

scatteh 316 plays at 1440p

so ... yeah.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

This should be locked for such a shitty poll

System wars not fanboy wars

PapaTrop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PapaTrop
Member since 2014 • 1792 Posts

I actually game on PC because I like getting lots of games.

Couldn't really care about exclusives or graphics, or anything like that. All I know is 34 new games have shown up on Steam in the last week. How many came out for consoles? And I'll go easy on you. How many came out for all consoles/handhelds this gen, and last gen in the last week?

I love that my $800 PC stomps the combined forces of a $400 PS4, a $400 Xbox One, a $300 Wii U, a $200 PS Vita, a $200 3DS, and whatever the Xbox 360/PS3/Wii all go for nowadays. And I don't have to pay $50 a year to play games online. That's my favorite.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Mad fanboy is mad,

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

Do you guys ever post anything worth any actual discussion or is it just constant biased fanboy nonsense.

You could not even make a simple poll without being a numpty fanboy, you destroyed your own thread and any possible discussion before you even started,i would like to say most of us would expect better, but we really actually don't :(

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

Fanboy alert.