DMC4 today MGS 4.....right around the corner?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mrplayalistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 mrplayalistic
Member since 2003 • 87 Posts

I recently bought an XBOX360 (thank you Uncle Sam) with my tax returns and I have to say that was an extremely wise decision on my part. After toying with the thought of getting a PS3 and reading and opening my eyes I realized I wanted a 360. I recently bought it about 3 weeks ago the games I bought Crackdown, SC: Double Agent, GOW, Madden, and recently just purchased GRAW2. I must say I'm extremely happy with my decision, I mean having seen both systems at work on HDTV's realizing that there's really no difference (benefits of working for Best Buy)graphics wise. I'm a frequent visitor to the SW thread I just don't post. Anyway with announcement of DMC4 that made my day because I knew it was coming because I loved PS2 for the games, and the DMC series was one I loved(except 2) that I loved. The reason I saw this coming was let's face it MS did their homework my revelation that these boys at MS did their homework on how to make games originally came when my older bro bought his original XBOX and I played Halo for the first time along with other multiplat games at the time. I remember first playing Halo and thinking "Oh my goodness...if anyone says this isn't the best FPS they have ever played they are really smoking crack." Also comparing the graphics between games like Madden, SC, MK, and Manhunt seeing the obvious graphical advancement that is when I realized MS knows what they are doing. It was to bad that Sony had taken the market and not many people would realize that MS had a powerhouse system. What kept me on Sony was the exclusives, because I'm about good games. After playing 360 with some of my friends who already had one I realized....damn this system has some excellent games and that's what I'm about. GOOD GAMES!!! Now with DMC going 360  and possibly the release of MGS4 and the 360 games like Mass Effect, Assassins Creed(multiplat), GTA4(Multiplat) Kane and Lynch, My EA titles (mutli plat I know) RE, and of  course Halo 3. I'm proud of my decision. Anyway Sony fanboys....please stop being extreme with your fanboyism know when your company screwed up (because they did). Oh and one more thing Blu Ray hell and HD-DVD are not necessary I don't think either of them are worth the money. Anyway good gaming people.Oh and another thing I will buy a PS3 in a few years for the FF series (if they don't go multi plat) and God of War Series. 

AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
My eyes... They bleed!
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts
dude, can you press ENTER, or give some space between the lines....many people will not read your post because of that text wall you just shared...i stop reading where it says Uncle Sam....so press Enter pls :), for the good sake of all the readers
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
Capcom =/= Konami
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Capcom =/= Konamifuzzysquash
Capcom > Konami that's why. I'm a lil biased since Capcom is my fav.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]Capcom =/= Konamiwaynehead895

im backing up fuzzy Metal Gear Solid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.then everything from capcom. i love RE but no MGS.
Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
If MGS4 goes the X360 (if its timed exclusive then its ok) then the PS3 might as well start looking for a coffin....
PSBox3SixWi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PSBox3SixWi
Member since 2007 • 1341 Posts

And the award for most DVD's for a single game goes to.............................

MGS4 for 360 at 12 DVD-9's!!!!!!!

Dashtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dashtal
Member since 2007 • 748 Posts
[QUOTE="waynehead895"]Capcom =/= Konamijg4xchamp

Mine too :D Especially their RPG's those are masterfull.