DMC4 is looking kind of good now.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts
When i saw the tgs trailers i said man i dont have a ps3 but now, who needs ne i can get ninja gaiden 2 and davil may cry 4 all on the 360 yah me.
oldskooler79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 oldskooler79
Member since 2004 • 1632 Posts
Well I've already signed, stamped, and sealed my self ownage so I'm all clear. 

Back to subject... to bad DMC4 will probably be better on PS3, not to mention expect ports from LP and DR (with possible bonuses)  plus sequels given how Capcom wants the best for all ocnsoles now.  oops... did I rain on your parade?
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts

Back to subject... to bad DMC4 will probably be better on PS3, not to mention expect ports from LP and DR (with possible bonuses) plus sequels given how Capcom wants the best for all ocnsoles now. oops... did I rain on your parade?
oldskooler79
no but it sure smells like damage control in this thread...
xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts

Back to subject... to bad DMC4 will probably be better on PS3, not to mention expect ports from LP and DR (with possible bonuses)  plus sequels given how Capcom wants the best for all ocnsoles now.  oops... did I rain on your parade?
oldskooler79

even if a port its stiil coming to 360 hahaha

DustAmulet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DustAmulet
Member since 2005 • 427 Posts
Well pretty much all multi-platform games released thus far are the best on the Xbox 360.
wiistation360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wiistation360
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

oldskooler79
huh?
rocktimusprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 rocktimusprime
Member since 2006 • 3721 Posts
[QUOTE="oldskooler79"]Well I've already signed, stamped, and sealed my self ownage so I'm all clear.

Back to subject... to bad DMC4 will probably be better on PS3, not to mention expect ports from LP and DR (with possible bonuses) plus sequels given how Capcom wants the best for all ocnsoles now. oops... did I rain on your parade?
wiistation360
huh?

expect SW to be filled with lemmings, and few cows for the next week or so. todays news is gonna send tons packing.
mouseguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mouseguard
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I don't think DMC4 just a port from PS3, cuz CAPCOM have a mature develop tools for nex-gen console, LP and DR had showed it's power, then we can expected how cool would it be in DMC4 for 360 version!
mouthpeace01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mouthpeace01
Member since 2006 • 2020 Posts
Well pretty much all multi-platform games released thus far are the best on the Xbox 360.DustAmulet
oldskooler79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 oldskooler79
I don't think DMC4 just a port from PS3, cuz CAPCOM have a mature develop tools for nex-gen console, LP and DR had showed it's power, then we can expected how cool would it be in DMC4 for 360 version!mouseguard

True.  I imagine it to be quite a game on X360 and like I said it will *probably* be overall better on PS3 due to development time.  Although you bring up a good point.  But still... everybody wins now that Capcom is multiplat.  Lemmings (as usual) only see things in a short-term perspective.  Meaning that since DMC4 is going multiplat that obviously PS3 has lost this gen or something LOL. :lol:  Actually it now looks like both cows and lems will get equal treatment for the most part here on out...you can count on it. 
oldskooler79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 oldskooler79
expect SW to be filled with lemmings, and few cows for the next week or so. todays news is gonna send tons packing.rocktimusprime

Sure. This has happened before and they've managed to come back to a degree. Just when things are looking better....BAM!! hits us with another to head to the hills! :?

But you can check my profile and see when I joined gs and my early contributions. I've always been a (somewhat vulgar) cow and not going anywhere. I also think there are millions of cows out there that dont come to gs to claim ownage/what not and this will all show probably in time for pricecut and major game releases (end of year i think).

Now if that doesn't happen then I would honor the lemmings claims a little more. But 4-5 months in? Come on!