Did you guys check your Toys R Us for the clearance PC games? (SC2, D3, WoW)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1123 posts) -

*WoW expansions

I had a little bit of luck, the WoW Panda expansion was not on sale though.

Anyway this how PC games should be priced regularly.

gaems_zpsf6f44428.jpg

#2 Posted by Kurushio (10485 posts) -
Im not surprised that WoW would be marked down but that's a great price for SC2. I would have totally picked it up if i had seen it for that.
#3 Posted by nekrothing (387 posts) -

Anyway this how PC games should be priced regularly.EvanTheGamer

Nice find on the sale, and I agree. Since we can't really sell our games (legitimately) or demo most games before we buy them (legitimately), we should be able to buy them for a lower price than what console games go for. Apparently some devs disagree and think we should be paying more. That's why when I buy a PC game, I usually buy it off of those Russian sites or I buy them when they're on sale.

The last game I bought at full price was Dead Island, and I absolutely hated it. Spent $50 and I only played it for an hour, which disgusts me. If I could've demoed it beforehand, I would've never purchased it. If I could've purchased it used for half the price, I would've (then I'd sell it). If I could sell my copy, I would... but I can't. That's the only downside to PC gaming. :/

#4 Posted by MrYaotubo (2682 posts) -
That´s pretty awesome,really cheap for some of the very best games of the whole gen.
#5 Posted by Basinboy (11090 posts) -

Great price for SC2

*quietly raging after spending $60 3 months ago*

#6 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5244 posts) -
LOL at going to stores for PC games.
#7 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1123 posts) -

LOL at going to stores for PC games. TheWalkingGhost

Didnt wanna get shafted by DD gaming LOL

#8 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5244 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]LOL at going to stores for PC games. EvanTheGamer

Didnt wanna get shafted by DD gaming LOL

More power to you I guess. I don't buy games DD on Xbox because there is no refund. I can't find any PC games in stores anymore BTW.
#9 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1123 posts) -

Bump