Did Sony Lie About DriveClub?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kinectthedots: multiplat vs a exclusive.

Boom thread still alive and well.

Just because WD was delayed doesn't mean shit. Games are delayed all the time. Sony would have less control over a multiplat just to hype up a launch.

That is the point.

lol damn are you really to simple to understand why that is important? It kills his whole argument.

Watch Dogs!!!

1. Was Watch Dogs suppoed to be a lunch title? Check

2. Was it the first big next gen game to be seen for next gen? Check

3. Was there a lot of hype and press announcements surrounding the game leading up to the launch of next gen consoles? Check

4. Did it get delayed and is still currently delayed? Check

5. Is Watch Dogs a Sony exclsuve IP for PS4 which would some how boost PS4 sales by lying about it being a launch title then suddely delaying it because the game was never supposed to come out? Hell no, only an idiot would come to that conclusion which any person who did should step out of their conspiriacy theory toll booth and back into reality.

Boom, just like that, this thread is debunked.

Under The Eroica's warped logic, a hyped game that was supposed to launch with a system (Watch Dogs) would only be delayed if someone was purposefully "lying" about it to boost hype and sales for a specific system (in this case Sony for PS4). The fail part of this is that Watch dogs falls into EVERY category he is trying to use to say Sony was laying to boost system sales...except Watch dogs is a multiplatform game and the Developers had no console/system to boost sales for, so why was it delayed?

If you can't come out with the same conclusion The Eroica did for Drive Club then his argument failed.

There is no way Watch dogs could have been delayed unless someone was "lying" to promote a system right? This is the logic you are defending. I know you lemmings try hard to promote your dumb and desperate arguments but this is over.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Did M$ lie when they said they were serious about new IPs and then bought a 2006 franchise, squashed whatever the studio was supposedly working on, and made them make future installments of said franchise? I mean after all, we didn't see a lick of gameplay and that E3 tech demo trailer sure didn't convince me.

The world may never know.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By kinectthedots

@senses_fail_06 said:

Did M$ lie when they said they were serious about new IPs and then bought a 2006 franchise, squashed whatever the studio was supposedly working on, and made them make future installments of said franchise? I mean after all, we didn't see a lick of gameplay and that E3 tech demo trailer sure didn't convince me.

Like I said, until The Eroica can explain why Watch Dogs was delayed and come out with the same conclusion he did for Drive Club on PS4 then his whole entire argument is fried.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22673 Posts

@kinectthedots: I have zero issue discussing with you a legit claim as to why watchdogs was delayed in the last minute before launch. Are you suggesting it could've been held off from delay because Sony or Microsoft wanted to make launch look more robust for early adopters? Interesting theory... Hmm.

Disclaimer- I apologize to the overly sensitive ubisoft/sony/Microsoft fans who are offended by this highly controversial comment. #SWsmh

Northernboxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Northernboxer
Member since 2004 • 1723 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@senses_fail_06 said:

Like I said, until The Eroica can explain why Watch Dogs was delayed and come out with the same conclusion he did for Drive Club on PS4 then his whole entire argument is fried.

I actually feel bad that I have to explain this to you.

One console has an exclusive, in any genre, planned to be released on launch.

That companies biggest competition has no game, exclusive or not, in that genre. The company that doesn't have the game planned for launch does have a game in that genre planned, but it's not ready for launch, so they claim it will be. If they didn't, someone would asking why they aren't matching their competition and losing their job. So this is the next best thing.

How does Watchdogs have anything to do with this argument?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

There seems to be a dissonance over the idea that Sony owns the rights to control the ip for drive club, but not watchdogs... I'm really worried some folks may have been around this thread for a while but never bothered to actually read it. ?Is this true?

Regardless, the idea that a company may hold up an up and coming product early to combat a competitors lineup, even if they have the knowledge it's still close to a year out, or in this case "indefinitely postponed" has probably happened several times across the history of gaming. I actually kind of assumed you all did too. Sad... Never assume, it just makes an ass out of u and me. Get it? :P

The qquestion is not inflammatory, and it isn't about Alan Wake, watch dogs or "you-know-who" it's about drive club and whether or not you think Sony held it up for launch to combat their competitors racing sim, knowing it wouldn't make launch?

Everything else written or implied about said topic is purely at the imagination of the poster or in this case a few of our more gentle posters. Phew...

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#108 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:
@Animal-Mother said:

And who's coming up with conspiracy theories? It'speculation. But you were the one who said this "Hence, Drive Club's delay to ensure it's better". That doesn't seem like speculation to me, seems more like certainty. Also yes it's quite obvious you're annoyed. Also you don't give straight answers because you can't. You just like to come in and confuse people with long statements filled with nonsense. That seems pretty accurate to me and a few others. Also lol if you gave straight answers it would spare butthurt. You've NEVER ever in the history of my time here given a straight answer at all.

Hahaha...Couldn't help being a dickhead with the flaming, huh? It's me, so you figured, why not, lol. Hey, I tried to keep it peaceful despite who you are, keeping it to a minimum, but I guess I got your goat with my posts, even to this day, lol. I'll never understand you man, just never...you jump into things, you don't have the facts, you assume a lot, there is no way out. No way to please you, at least when it comes to my posts. When you see my name on the board, we both know you have never been happy. I figured by now something, but I can tell you harbor a lot of resentment, and the funny thing is, you didn't even take the brunt of anything.

Typical Animal Mother...Still have that grudge from me owning you all those times over the years when I caught you lying and misinforming people. The Alan Wake stuff, the King of SW stuff...The worse part was you didn't even know what the heck was going on half the time, posting inebriated it seemed. You said what you wanted to say, you think you know what I'm getting at, but you don't. You wanted straight, right? I don't know why...

I can give straight answers, lol, but once the information comes out, the lies and damage control from the other party flies in...it just gets nasty. Nah. I've gotten tons of deleted posts, locked threads, and PMs that you don't even know about...but it doesn't matter because I would rather keep it civil which I tried once with you.

The straight answers I did give were deleted and we both know by who, well I know by who, and you certainly know the persons as well.

Straight answers are pointless because once it's out, you can't delete it...no, I'm not looking for that anymore.

Peace out, lol. This is going to escalate and what's the point? You are who you are and you will never understand, not do I blame you. Why do you care? I don't either, so just let it go, whatever beef you have. It's made up and in your head. I never had issues with you, it was with others, you jumped in back then and I never understood why. You said all you needed to say with your flaming, lol...but rest assured, my posts were a comedic attempt to keep the spin started with the TC.

YOU owned me? You're a funny guy TY. You put one last jab so I would come back. Well thanks for the tuesday night laughs. It was a pleasure. YOU caught ME lying? I'd love to see this. Please bring proof. Because i'd love to see this shit, king of the internet forums.

See, an otherwise boring Tuesday has some entertainment. SW has been, very, very dull these many months, wouldn't you agree?...Ok, everyone's happy, yay! :P

Peace Out fellow gamer. ;)

And yet you cannot provide proof. Good one liar.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@Northernboxer: your spot on logic and ability to have some light hearted fun discussing an interesting set of coincidences offends me deeply. :P :)

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By kinectthedots

@Northernboxer said:

@kinectthedots said:

@senses_fail_06 said:

I actually feel bad that I have to explain this to you.

One console has an exclusive, in any genre, planned to be released on launch.

That companies biggest competition has no game, exclusive or not, in that genre. The company that doesn't have the game planned for launch does have a game in that genre planned, but it's not ready for launch, so they claim it will be. If they didn't, someone would asking why they aren't matching their competition and losing their job. So this is the next best thing.

How does Watchdogs have anything to do with this argument?

Please spare me common understood things about the situation that only a simple person (perhaps like yourself) wouldn't be able to think was "possible".

However, your "explanation" didn't prove anything. My point was there there was no merit to the argument to begin which is why I pointed out the Watch Dog example to which he back tracked and completely dodged whicih is exactly what I predicted he would do. You are just harping on the same conspiracy theory he made with nothing to back up any of the non-sense you guys are blabbing about. Bravo!

How are you explaing something with nothing to back it up but your fantastical and simple minded conspiracies?

Ok Mr. smart guy...provide some proof *not a theory or conspiracy* (goes for the TC too) to back up this failure of an argument 3, 2, 1 go!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@kinectthedots: I've responded about watch dogs... I hadn't up to this point because I felt bad that you picked such a razor thin approach to try and somehow debunk what is otherwise a very simple concept. As for back peddling? I've never back peddled on this board and have no intention of starting now. Your suggestion that watch dogs somehow belongs as a pertinent example of countering this thread worries me that we've arrived three pages in with a severe comprehension problem.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

See, an otherwise boring Tuesday has some entertainment. SW has been, very, very dull these many months, wouldn't you agree?...Ok, everyone's happy, yay! :P

Haha, I just got back home...this is still a thing? You really have a hard time keeping on topic when you are angry. I didn't quote you and I didn't get personal first, remember.

I'll just post some spoilers but my recommendation is to let it go??? Peace be with you?? How 'bout dem Yankees and Sony Lies?

Lol, the proof is in your memories and your own past and posts, liar liar pants on fire. C'mon, stop pulling chains. Pretending...I know you don't want egg on your face in front of your buddies thread, so chill mang, lol. There is nothing to prove anymore, because in RL this would have been squashed a long time ago. I'm just someone you like to resent, I get it.

Besides, if you REALLY wanted proof, you wouldn't demand it on the forums because you know this kind of shit just escalates as I said before, play by play with eventual damage control and butt-hurt and maybe deleted posts. Then you'll say something about the fact I still looked it up and wasted my time, blah, blah, blah. I've been down this road many times, way too many...and all I will end up doing after allowing you to provoke me is renewing your faith that you were right in hatin' and grudgin' on me and mine. You were young, you were just doing what you were told to do, it was wrong, and it is over.

Me conjuring up what you want, wasting my time to show you what you did yourself, dig up all that you know you posted yourself, that's just no good, is it? Why waste that time, when I'm not convinced that you aren't lying again like you did in the past, running to specific mods thru PMs (we both knew aka via guuf), IRC chatting lil kitten that you were. You were on the wrong side of a messy history, but what's done is done. There has got to be a better way that doesn't force me to dig around and post your own posts too you.

Best option I see is dropping it, or doing this via PMs because I'm not convinced after all my discussions with you over the years you have a sincere bone in your body. Not one iota, when it comes to me that is...especially in front of an audience. lol.

It's marginally tempting, but you break the deal with your firmly established, and historically (to me and mine) untrustworthy behavior. I get zero out of committing work to such an endeavor for you (even if I believed your memory was that poor, which I don't)...I would look that kind of thing up, maybe for friends, but that's only if they gave me decent reason. Besides, it is 2014 and if I could let go of your multiple poor showings in the past, you certainly can too...or tell yourself you are letting go of what you would consider my poor showings, whatever floats your boat.

What a Riot...refreshing to come home to something slightly stimulating today at least, but sadly I've lost interest as this isn't game related and I do like games.

We can chat via PMs, or one one of the gaming consoles or over skype/steam if you really...Sincerely want to squash whatever, but I know it's more fun to misunderstand and hate me. I should hate you after your complete dickery over the years, but I just don't have it in me man, too many RL things to deal with. Eh. I just have a list of untrustworthy types, and moved on. I have tons of friends online and in RL, but there's always a few rascals in every community. Comes with the territory. It's like my uncle said, you can do everything you can, but no matter what, not everyone is going to love ya.

There is no joke I can tell that will ever be funny enough for you to enjoy because it comes from me, whatevs. Peace!

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

Im hugely disappointed by the delay, both this and watchdogs were to be my launch games but both are a no show and now DC rumored to be 'late' 2014 what the hell is goin on??

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By kinectthedots

@TheEroica: You never actually responed to, "as in detail why", watch dogs was delayed. It is clear that someone is a liar here but it's not Sony and you just keep making yourself look less and less credible with every post you make.

Explicitly tell everyone why Watch Dogs was delayed then!!! And also tell us how it's not the same as the Drive Club senario you made up.

I love seeing you lemmings use your mental gymnastics to make arguments when you are forced to contradict yourselves and then have to scramble to make sense of what you originally said lol.

Here is a tip: I completely understand the argument you were/are making. I am simply telling you making up a story because are a desperate fanboy and believe in your heart that something is true doensn't make it a good argument. And, up to this point, you haven't done anything but deflect and ignore the posts of people who point out how stupid your argument is.

@l34052 said:

Im hugely disappointed by the delay, both this and watchdogs were to be my launch games but both are a no show and now DC rumored to be 'late' 2014 what the hell is goin on??

Watch dogs was delayed because it was never supposed to be a launch game, it was hyped as a launch title only to fool consumers into buying a "PS4" and boost sales. It was all a lie Sony made behind the scenes.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

Haha, I just got back home...this is still a thing? You really have a hard time keeping on topic when you are angry. I didn't quote you and I didn't get personal first, remember.

I'll just post some spoilers but my recommendation is to let it go??? Peace be with you?? How 'bout dem Yankees and Sony Lies?

Lol, the proof is in your memories and your own past and posts, liar liar pants on fire. C'mon, stop pulling chains. Pretending...I know you don't want egg on your face in front of your buddies thread, so chill mang, lol. There is nothing to prove anymore, because in RL this would have been squashed a long time ago. I'm just someone you like to resent, I get it.

Besides, if you REALLY wanted proof, you wouldn't demand it on the forums because you know this kind of shit just escalates as I said before, play by play with eventual damage control and butt-hurt and maybe deleted posts. Then you'll say something about the fact I still looked it up and wasted my time, blah, blah, blah. I've been down this road many times, way too many...and all I will end up doing after allowing you to provoke me is renewing your faith that you were right in hatin' and grudgin' on me and mine. You were young, you were just doing what you were told to do, it was wrong, and it is over.

Me conjuring up what you want, wasting my time to show you what you did yourself, dig up all that you know you posted yourself, that's just no good, is it? Why waste that time, when I'm not convinced that you aren't lying again like you did in the past, running to specific mods thru PMs (we both knew aka via guuf), IRC chatting lil kitten that you were. You were on the wrong side of a messy history, but what's done is done. There has got to be a better way that doesn't force me to dig around and post your own posts too you.

Best option I see is dropping it, or doing this via PMs because I'm not convinced after all my discussions with you over the years you have a sincere bone in your body. Not one iota, when it comes to me that is...especially in front of an audience. lol.

It's marginally tempting, but you break the deal with your firmly established, and historically (to me and mine) untrustworthy behavior. I get zero out of committing work to such an endeavor for you (even if I believed your memory was that poor, which I don't)...I would look that kind of thing up, maybe for friends, but that's only if they gave me decent reason. Besides, it is 2014 and if I could let go of your multiple poor showings in the past, you certainly can too...or tell yourself you are letting go of what you would consider my poor showings, whatever floats your boat.

What a Riot...refreshing to come home to something slightly stimulating today at least, but sadly I've lost interest as this isn't game related and I do like games.

We can chat via PMs, or one one of the gaming consoles or over skype/steam if you really...Sincerely want to squash whatever, but I know it's more fun to misunderstand and hate me. I should hate you after your complete dickery over the years, but I just don't have it in me man, too many RL things to deal with. Eh. I just have a list of untrustworthy types, and moved on. I have tons of friends online and in RL, but there's always a few rascals in every community. Comes with the territory. It's like my uncle said, you can do everything you can, but no matter what, not everyone is going to love ya.

There is no joke I can tell that will ever be funny enough for you to enjoy because it comes from me, whatevs. Peace!

Holy mother of butthurt wall of text

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@kinectthedots: good morning! I see were at it early today... We'll for me anyway. Hopefully your sleep was filled with those deep breaths I encouraged you to take yesterday, but it doesn't seem we've started off well :'(

As for the topic, I've answered any and all inquiries about the fully separate and off topic watch dogs, as it does not apply to the logic presented in the argument. A) Sony has no say over the ip and B) it is a multiplat, thus negating it's platform specific impact whether it it launches or not.

I do still invite you to theorize on its delay however, if you feel like it was somehow strategically delayed based on a plea from Sony and Microsoft to make their launch look better... Outside of this there is no correlation between drive club and watch Dogs present in the argument, though I do encourage any and all of our outspoken community members who choose to side with your demands, to see watch dogs some how lodged in with drive club in this instance, be known and heard... if you can muster any

I'd still much rather talk about the topic, however, as watch dogs and it's development and delays don't feed the friendly hypothesis in the Op... Again, troubling we've come this far with this much confusion over what is simply stated and extremely benign in its delivery. Drive Club.... Did Sony show it off as to combat forza at launch only to delay it at the last moments?

I feel as though your extreme sensitivity to this has led you astray... I MUST be a fan boy right? I mean I own a PS4, I criticize the Xbox1, I'm excited to play drive club after its "indefinite delay" is up (any guesses?) and I enjoy speculating about the inner workings of this industry from what we see to what really may happen behind the curtain. Not conspiracy simply interested.

I'm not sure how to take this conversation forward with you, friend... My lemming nature I've developed from my launch ps4 and dozens of hours of ps3 gaming I've been doing recently must be clouding my mind? How dare I question a massive company trying to launch a multi billion dollar piece of hardware invesment with a few little white lies that are fun to speculate on... Let's burn the Internet down QUICK!!!...

Moving forward I suggest reading what you write before hitting the post button. II'm running out of eggs for the faces of those who are popping off in the is thread like they've been offended or wronged by the op.... To those who have engaged in the hypothesizing, I say good show... And thanks!

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

It was probably more like they were working on the game said it would be ready at launch to sony in it's early stages announced it, and then they realized how far it was off, but yes i probably could see sony doing this as to get people to buy there system i mean at the end of the day no matter how personal you think you are with a system and the faith you have in them, they are like microsoft a business, I mean take Forza 5 it's truly half a game, less cars than the last game, less tracks, DLC straight out the gate, no weather dynamics, that was rushed out for release, and more than likely it was rushed because they had seen driveclub, it's business.

I mean look at Watchdogs, how much did we see that every week since E3 or the one before it can't remember but they stated right up until the delay that it was a launch game, Ubisoft knew well before then that it was never going to make it for launch, if they were anywhere near ready we would of had them by now

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 TheEroica  Moderator

@bezza2011 said:

It was probably more like they were working on the game said it would be ready at launch to sony in it's early stages announced it, and then they realized how far it was off, but yes i probably could see sony doing this as to get people to buy there system i mean at the end of the day no matter how personal you think you are with a system and the faith you have in them, they are like microsoft a business, I mean take Forza 5 it's truly half a game, less cars than the last game, less tracks, DLC straight out the gate, no weather dynamics, that was rushed out for release, and more than likely it was rushed because they had seen driveclub, it's business.

I mean look at Watchdogs, how much did we see that every week since E3 or the one before it can't remember but they stated right up until the delay that it was a launch game, Ubisoft knew well before then that it was never going to make it for launch, if they were anywhere near ready we would of had them by now

all really good points... and yeah, I think it's a fair hypothesis to imagine sony possibly floating the game out infront of everyone just to show that they too are working on an exclusive racer... THe bottom line is, and I havent played forza5, and honestly by the time I get an x1 I probably just wont play it at all, Id rather sony release the true vision of the game they intend rather than a shell of the game it could be, which apparently many feel about Forza...

good post brother.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

But Ubisoft is different, that publisher has a history of putting out unfinished games that are buggy on release. Maybe they are trying to change their image.

Sony on the other hand puts a much higher quality control on their stuff and is much more flexible with their developers. Drive Club don't look like my sort of game anyway, I loved Motorstorm but a semi arcade online racer does not do it for me, I don't like playing with other people much, you can tell it's going to descend into people ramming each other off the track or going the wrong way. And I can't be arsed to try and find people that are not arseholes to put on my "friends" list that actually play the game.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Animal-Mother

@Krelian-co said:

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

lol he still can't prove it AND had to hide it. "The proof is in my memories" What the hell is this memento? I've never seen someone more callous or this big of a liar to seem like the clean clandestine virgin mary of system wars. He can't prove it and this in fact is proof. He has to leave one big wall of text instead of bringing factual evidence to bring real light to his claims. Like a you know what? A liar.

Untrustworthy claims but can prove it :( Sorry. :( Bring proof next time you wanna bring claims against me TY instead of lying about me smearing my name because that's all you can do.

Also TY you wanna make claims you know the drill bring the proof. Ohh wait. You don't have any? SHOCKER. Also i'll never talk to you via PMs wanna bring it all out bring it here to the community court instead of hiding in the shadows like you always want to. Pming people about the supposed butthurt you dish out.

Also everyone here's what he wrote. We HAVE to chat via PMs guys. So dirty laundry doesn't have to be aired publicly.

One last one. Instead of being simple of course there's another long convoluted rant about nothing.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

So SONY once again has proven to be the champion of gamers world wide with their by gamers for gamers mantra. All is well in SONY land guys. Make sure to his us up for the P2M Drive Club!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@Heil68 said:

So SONY once again has proven to be the champion of gamers world wide with their by gamers for gamers mantra. All is well in SONY land guys. Make sure to his us up for the P2M Drive Club!

explain how this is pertains to the OP... go!

edit! yes definitely sign up for the P2M driveclub when it launches... tbd. I can't wait to see some warring factions out there wanting to get in a dust up. :D

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By bezza2011

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

all really good points... and yeah, I think it's a fair hypothesis to imagine sony possibly floating the game out infront of everyone just to show that they too are working on an exclusive racer... THe bottom line is, and I havent played forza5, and honestly by the time I get an x1 I probably just wont play it at all, Id rather sony release the true vision of the game they intend rather than a shell of the game it could be, which apparently many feel about Forza...

good post brother.

Thankyou

Yep I'm the same by the time I get an Xbox One we will probably have had another Forza out to prove us all wrong about the power of the Xbox One but I mean that game is half the game it's last gen game was, and environments and weather are pretty much the same, it really does show they rushed it out to meet 1080p 60fps because i believe they needed at least 1 game to really prove it could be done.

hopefully DriveClub Comes out on 28th feb/1st April as rumours suggest and as one website has it at 55days to go.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@Krelian-co said:

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

lol he still can't prove it AND had to hide it. "The proof is in my memories" What the hell is this memento? I've never seen someone more callous or this big of a liar to seem like the clean clandestine virgin mary of system wars. He can't prove it and this in fact is proof. He has to leave one big wall of text instead of bringing factual evidence to bring real light to his claims. Like a you know what? A liar.

Untrustworthy claims but can prove it :( Sorry. :( Bring proof next time you wanna bring claims against me TY instead of lying about me smearing my name because that's all you can do.

Also TY you wanna make claims you know the drill bring the proof. Ohh wait. You don't have any? SHOCKER. Also i'll never talk to you via PMs wanna bring it all out bring it here to the community court instead of hiding in the shadows like you always want to. Pming people about the supposed butthurt you dish out.

Also everyone here's what he wrote. We HAVE to chat via PMs guys. So dirty laundry doesn't have to be aired publicly.

One last one. Instead of being simple of course there's another long convoluted rant about nothing.

Love it........

Finally someone calling out one of the biggest trolls on this board.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 kuu2

Did anyone in the media actually report playing DelayClub? Not a dig but just asking because I truly don't remember.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 TheEroica  Moderator

@bezza2011 said:

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

good post brother.

Thankyou

Yep I'm the same by the time I get an Xbox One we will probably have had another Forza out to prove us all wrong about the power of the Xbox One but I mean that game is half the game it's last gen game was, and environments and weather are pretty much the same, it really does show they rushed it out to meet 1080p 60fps because i believe they needed at least 1 game to really prove it could be done.

hopefully DriveClub Comes out on 28th feb/1st April as rumours suggest and as one website has it at 55days to go.

As of only a few days ago, DriveClub has been "delayed indefinitely"... Im not banking we see it by April, but I'd like to be wrong on that. The announced delay however is what prompted the thread... Was sony clever from a marketing sense, albeit, misleading customers to think their launch library could match microsoft or did they truly think that the game would be ready for launch when they announced it would be a day one launch title...? The copious amount of pain and suffering in this thread about the mere mention of SOny doing something that they probably all do over and over and over across every generation since the dawn of man has been highly entertaining though.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

Did anyone in the media actually report playing DelayClub? Not a dig but just asking because I truly don't remember.

I think it was available at events.

http://n4g.com/news/1347305/driveclub-hands-on-impressions-from-pax-2013-playstation-i-love-you

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/07/first_impressions_behind_the_wheel_with_driveclub_the_ps4_racer_that_wants_to_keep_you_on_the_road

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 bezza2011

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

good post brother.

Thankyou

As of only a few days ago, DriveClub has been "delayed indefinitely"... Im not banking we see it by April, but I'd like to be wrong on that. The announced delay however is what prompted the thread... Was sony clever from a marketing sense, albeit, misleading customers to think their launch library could match microsoft or did they truly think that the game would be ready for launch when they announced it would be a day one launch title...? The copious amount of pain and suffering in this thread about the mere mention of SOny doing something that they probably all do over and over and over across every generation since the dawn of man has been highly entertaining though.

Where is this news you speak of i cannot find it anywhere on google or gamespot.

The worst thing is tho, is if it's delayed for much longer really, Does DriveClub become irrelevant and just slip under the radar,

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kuu2

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

http://n4g.com/news/1347305/driveclub-hands-on-impressions-from-pax-2013-playstation-i-love-you

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/07/first_impressions_behind_the_wheel_with_driveclub_the_ps4_racer_that_wants_to_keep_you_on_the_road

Well that puts to rest the vaporware possibility.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Well I don't think it was ever vaporware. But lets be honest. Forza is a monster sony probably didn't wanna deal with. Despite many game critics and podcasts claiming it's starting to teeter on that line between really needs to take a break or this is just too much, it's still a monster that needs to be dealt with. One of three things could have happened. 1) sony didn't wanna release against such a strong title 2) It really wasn't ready 3) devs wanted the extra time to really polish it up and make it the best game they could have.

Undoubtedly someone in this thread said it does mean extra money and more paychecks. But who knows what will undoubtedly happen with this title. I mean it is game development and it does happen sometimes. But I would be hard pressed to say the motorstorm devs don't get this out. They do have a solid track record and with all the social integration i'm sure they wanted it to make it work off the bat then have to fix it post launch. Because ideally nobody wants to ship a bad game.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 kuu2

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Well I don't think it was ever vaporware. But lets be honest. Forza is a monster sony probably didn't wanna deal with. Despite many game critics and podcasts claiming it's starting to teeter on that line between really needs to take a break or this is just too much, it's still a monster that needs to be dealt with. One of three things could have happened. 1) sony didn't wanna release against such a strong title 2) It really wasn't ready 3) devs wanted the extra time to really polish it up and make it the best game they could have.

Undoubtedly someone in this thread said it does mean extra money and more paychecks. But who knows what will undoubtedly happen with this title. I mean it is game development and it does happen sometimes. But I would be hard pressed to say the motorstorm devs don't get this out. They do have a solid track record and with all the social integration i'm sure they wanted it to make it work off the bat then have to fix it post launch. Because ideally nobody wants to ship a bad game.

Probably a combo of all those. I mean Sony did have the game previewed in their commercial 'Perfect Day' which leads me to believe they had planned to launch with it. Who knows though Sony doesn't have a good rep of being up front about game releases. It was one of the main reasons I thought for sure we would see KZ delayed for launch.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Animal-Mother

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@kuu2 said:

Probably a combo of all those. I mean Sony did have the game previewed in their commercial 'Perfect Day' which leads me to believe they had planned to launch with it. Who knows though Sony doesn't have a good rep of being up front about game releases. It was one of the main reasons I thought for sure we would see KZ delayed for launch.

I think that's why it ended up the way it did. They NEEDED to get that game out there on launch day.
I dunno i'm kinda with that mantra though. I don't wanna know or see about a game pretty much knowing it'll release on that day. Or knowing it's really only 6 months till release.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 TheEroica  Moderator

@bezza2011 said:

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

@TheEroica said:

@bezza2011 said:

good post brother.

Thankyou

Where is this news you speak of i cannot find it anywhere on google or gamespot.

The worst thing is tho, is if it's delayed for much longer really, Does DriveClub become irrelevant and just slip under the radar,

http://www.examiner.com/article/driveclub-and-the-order-1886-release-dates-discussed-by-sony

“Driveclub” was one of the first PS4 exclusive video games announced. Although it was set to be a launch title for the next-generation system, the arcade racing game was delayed indefinitely. “The Order 1886” was revealed during the E3 2013 event. Both titles will be published and distributed by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Sorry... I should've linkified it earlier. Bummer man. I want to play some DriveClub.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By bezza2011

@TheEroica: thanks for the link, just strange no other site mentions this

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By SolidTy

Animal-Mother said:

@Krelian-co said:

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

OMG, you are still the immature a**hole you used to be, congrats! lol. No point bothering.

F**k it man, I tried. I reached out despite it going against every fiber of my being because of your douchey past you slapped that olive branch away. I told you I expected it. I knew when you first quoted me yesterday this would be the result because it's you and you are a dick.

You still are a prick and you want me to waste my time to show you what you already know, for what?

So this thread can go for 20 MORE pages? This isn't the right venue, Animal Mother, but I already gave you a FEW CLUES.

1.) Alan Wake

2.) System Wars King

3.) IRC shenanigans

I'll throw in one more to jog your memory, "A game HYPE thread involving your PMs to Har..."

We aren't going to chat via PM or Skype or Steam or XBL or PSN because you are still the same dickolas from 2009. You've shown me I was correct to distance myself from you.

Anything you want to say about this topic, lol?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Animal-Mother

@SolidTy said:

Animal-Mother said:

@Krelian-co said:

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

OMG, you are still the immature a**hole you used to be, congrats! lol. No point bothering.

F**k it man, I tried. I reached out despite it going against every fiber of my being because of your douchey past you slapped that olive branch away. I told you I expected it. I knew when you first quoted me yesterday this would be the result because it's you and you are a dick.

You still are a prick and you want me to waste my time to show you what you already know, for what?

So this thread can go for 20 MORE pages? This isn't the right venue, Animal Mother, but I already gave you a FEW CLUES.

1.) Alan Wake

2.) System Wars King

3.) IRC shenanigans

I'll throw in one more to jog your memory, "A game HYPE thread involving your PMs to Har..."

We aren't going to chat via PM or Skype or Steam or XBL or PSN because you are still the same dickolas from 2009. You've shown me I was correct to distance myself from you.

Aside from alan wake being my only hype thread ever. And it was mine to be had how much I hyped the shit out of the game that doesn't bother me, it's 3 years old now. Get over it and yourself. I wasn't gonna be part of some silly internet tiff between two groups.

Other than that. I had nothing to do with SWK or IRC shenanigans. Because I have not a damn clue what you're talking about (I know something happened, but don't know what). A) I don't vote for SWAs and B) I haven't been on the IRC for 3? Maybe 4 years.

You wanna think everyone's out to get you. Fine by me. But I know for a fact I had nothing to do with your petty internet stature shit.

So next time you wanna call me a liar. Bring cold hard proof.

But once again you fail to provide proof. And you're obviously still lying because you're resorting to calling a person you don't know

petty names on the internet. Also no. I will never and will never PM you. Wanna talk here about SW issues. Lets keep it to SW's shall we?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

They made claims they couldn't deliver, if they leave it long enough before release people will forget those claims.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

Sony is infamous for showing games and then they get delayed ad infinitum

ding ding ding winner winner

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 TheEroica  Moderator

What the hell has happened here? Dat drive club delay.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#142  Edited By KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

haha this thread sure was eventful. anything slightly anti-sony will throw all kinds of psychopaths into raging fits.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By SolidTy
@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

1.) Alan Wake

2.) System Wars King

3.) IRC shenanigans

Aside from alan wake being my only hype thread ever. And it was mine to be had how much I hyped the shit out of the game that doesn't bother me, it's 3 years old now. Get over it and yourself. I wasn't gonna be part of some silly internet tiff between two groups.

Other than that. I had nothing to do with SWK or IRC shenanigans. Because I have not a damn clue what you're talking about (I know something happened, but don't know what). A) I don't vote for SWAs and B) I haven't been on the IRC for 3? Maybe 4 years.

You wanna think everyone's out to get you. Fine by me. But I know for a fact I had nothing to do with your petty internet stature shit.

But once again you fail to provide proof. And you're obviously still lying because you're resorting to calling a person you don't know

petty names on the internet. Also no. I will never and will never PM you. Wanna talk here about SWissues. Lets keep it to SW's shall we?

Wow, you still harbor a lot of resentment to have such powerful feelings using words like NEVER, I didn't realize how deep you were cut by the previous ownage. It was years ago, but it may have been in your formative years, so perhaps that trauma was more impactful. I would apologize if I had a profound effect, but that's not what you are looking for...you want forum revenge. I get it. There's nothing I can do from my end to help your recovery other than clearly not engage this any further as I already offered you a way to see those links one on one via PM or communicate offsite in any way of your choosing.

This has been an exercise in futility and further communication on this subject in the "Drive Club Delayed thread" is just straying too far off topic and risks problems from higher authorities.

The results of links and 'proof' wouldn't net any positive results, just a bunch of bantering, damage control, and peanut gallery trolling. I gain nothing by showing you what you posted. I can tell by your posture that you do have strong emotions by not willing to speak 1 on 1 with me, so clearly you remember something, something powerful. I felt that way about you as well years back, but as I said, I let it go. There's bigger fish to fry.

This is not a "SW issues" thread, it's another "Drive Club Delayed thread", lol. I say again, this is not the right venue.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

GamingGod999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 GamingGod999
Member since 2011 • 3135 Posts

Beef

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 kuu2

@juarbles said:

They didn't lie the problem is that xboners like yourself don't understand the process behind making a real game since you're only used to the xbone offerings which barely classify as kid or noob games.

Noobs calling TheEroica a Lem. Lol.........

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 TheEroica  Moderator

@KarateeeChop said:

haha this thread sure was eventful. anything slightly anti-sony will throw all kinds of psychopaths into raging fits.

That's the thing I don't get... The OP wasn't even malicious.... it was simply a "do you think?" type question.... Once i started seeing games like Alan Wake and Watch Dogs (still can't figure this one out) tossing around I figured my speculative questioning may have hit a few sore spots. Like dad always said... "son, you can only control what you do, not what everyone else does" good advice pop. :P There have been some excellent posts however. Seems many can at least see the odd coincidences with the series of events....

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@TheEroica said:

That's the thing I don't get... The OP wasn't even malicious.... it was simply a "do you think?" type question.... Once i started seeing games like Alan Wake and Watch Dogs (still can't figure this one out) tossing around I figured my speculative questioning may have hit a few sore spots. Like dad always said... "son, you can only control what you do, not what everyone else does" good advice pop. :P There have been some excellent posts however. Seems many can at least see the odd coincidences with the series of events....

You had a negative word (lie) associated with Sony.... that's all it takes for the Cows to come a stampeding.

I bet half of them didn't even read you OP fully

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Animal-Mother

@SolidTy said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@SolidTy said:

1.) Alan Wake

2.) System Wars King

3.) IRC shenanigans

petty names on the internet. Also no. I will never and will never PM you. Wanna talk here about SWissues. Lets keep it to SW's shall we?

Wow, you still harbor a lot of resentment to have such powerful feelings using words like NEVER, I didn't realize how deep you were cut by the previous ownage. It was years ago, but it may have been in your formative years, so perhaps that trauma was more impactful. I would apologize if I had a profound effect, but that's not what you are looking for...you want forum revenge. I get it. There's nothing I can do from my end to help your recovery other than clearly not engage this any further as I already offered you a way to see those links one on one via PM or communicate offsite in any way of your choosing.

This has been an exercise in futility and further communication on this subject in the "Drive Club Delayed thread" is just straying too far off topic and risks problems from higher authorities.

The results of links and 'proof' wouldn't net any positive results, just a bunch of bantering, damage control, and peanut gallery trolling. I gain nothing by showing you what you posted. I can tell by your posture that you do have strong emotions by not willing to speak 1 on 1 with me, so clearly you remember something, something powerful. I felt that way about you as well years back, but as I said, I let it go. There's bigger fish to fry.

This is not a "SW issues" thread, it's another "Drive Club Delayed thread", lol. I say again, this is not the right venue.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Lets set a few things straight shall we?

A) you can play arm chair psychologist all you want. But I know what game you're playing and that certainly won't work on me.

B) You haven't owned me at all....Period. Plenty of people have....But you? Haha you NEVERhave.

C) You obviously cannot provide proof and attempt to smear anyone who opposes you for some reason while trying to come off as a saint. Where's the proof? If you're so sure back up your claims instead of smearing my name and calling me in a liar because you're so butthurt about a tiff between two forum groups on the internet.

D) Look at C. You can't bring links because you don't have any.

E) You made it a SW issue and all about you the second you called me a liar and got butthurt about that silly tiff between two groups.

F) Get over it.....

G) You don't effect my life all that much. Because at the end of the day do I go home and say "man i'm so butthurt because of SolidTY, man my life sucks" No because I don't worry about internet stature or pandering to people. People can hate me, love me, photoshop me doing crude things but in the end who the hell cares?

H) Last but not least. You are the one who is upset. In one post you called me a....a.... what was it?

A Dick, A Prick an Immature asshole and a dickolas ( whatever the hell that is)

You know what that says to me? It says a lot about how you feel right now. Get over it. It's an internet forum.....Maybe you'll have some fun!

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Not sure why people are upset here. Sure they could release the game and it would be crap like Forza 5. It's only been a couple months and already Forza 5 is stale. Turn 10 should have pushed F5 back and I am happy Driveclub is being held up.