Did PS 3 had best library of games in last gen?

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

YES!

aside from Uncharted/TLoU/LBP/MGS/GoW/Killzone etc there is also had plenty of hidden gems like Valkyria Chronicles, Wipeout HD Fury, Heavy Rain, Yakuza, Disgaea, Ni no Kuni, Folklore, Puppeteer the list goes on

360, however, is HaloGearsForzaHaloGearsForzaHaloGearsForza

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

@intotheminx said:

No. There are only 2 fantastic games the PS3 produced; Uncharted 2 and TLOU. Most people are under this delusion that PS3 was fantastic because TLOU came out during it's last days pretty much, so they remember that.

There were a few more outstanding games than that, those were arguably just the two "best" games that dudebros and gamers in general can get into. I think by far Sony had more diverse 1st party offerings.

Honestly the biggest drop-off was the fact that Japanese games used to be fantastic and produced with great frequency for PS2, now for the most part it's just crap - and if it's not crap it's probably gone multiplat or ported to PC. At best the NIS and Namco's churned out some "ok" JRPG but not really any masterpieces like the PS2 era seemed to be cranking out left and right - Square was almost a no-show all gen. Also a couple of Sony's own franchises dropped off big-time - SOCOM dropped the ball pretty hard, Gran Turismo 5 was botched and long delayed, Team ICO literally produced no game and Japan studio mostly did indie games (until Puppetteer I'm not even sure what they had done) other franchises were just abandoned, etc.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@2Chalupas said:
@intotheminx said:

No. There are only 2 fantastic games the PS3 produced; Uncharted 2 and TLOU. Most people are under this delusion that PS3 was fantastic because TLOU came out during it's last days pretty much, so they remember that.

There were a few more outstanding games than that, those were arguably just the two "best" games that dudebros and gamers in general can get into. I think by far Sony had more diverse 1st party offerings.

Honestly the biggest drop-off was the fact that Japanese games used to be fantastic and produced with great frequency for PS2, now for the most part it's just crap - and if it's not crap it's probably gone multiplat or ported to PC. At best the NIS and Namco's churned out some "ok" JRPG but not really any masterpieces like the PS2 era seemed to be cranking out left and right - Square was almost a no-show all gen. Also a couple of Sony's own franchises dropped off big-time - SOCOM dropped the ball pretty hard, Gran Turismo 5 was botched and long delayed, Team ICO literally produced no game and Japan studio mostly did indie games (until Puppetteer I'm not even sure what they had done) other franchises were just abandoned, etc.

There is nothing to debate with you at all. I agree completely outside of the 2 game argument. It's a shame Japanese games have fallen so far. They died with FFX.

neo418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 neo418
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

Lol what people hate on the ps3 so much. Mgs4, demons souls, and journey goty. Mgs4 being the last mega 3rd post exclusive. Loads of niche games for it unlike the 360 that stopped getting that stuff after 2008

neo418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 neo418
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts

The problem about the Wii is that outside of Mario all of Nintendo's games were inferior to the game cube

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

If we don't move goal posts and count every single game released, every single high scoring game than the 360 beat out the ps3.

But alas sheen's will say...ubububbububububbu the exclusives they are all that count.....*then migrating to another thread will say* bubububub the ps4 is getting the better version of that multiplat! it matters!

Shibua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Shibua
Member since 2014 • 467 Posts

PS3 had a decent library of exclusives with some nice Weeaboo games, but if you count X360 games including the ones Fanboys wouldn't count because they shared them with PC, but that doesn't matter this gen LOL

X360 had the best games

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#58 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

I'd say PC had the best library during the 7th gen time span (2005-2012). But as far as actual 7th-gen consoles go, then yeah, I'd say PS3 had the best library last gen.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

@FastRobby: haha i'ms orry the number of games matter for cows? Wasn't it the Lem/Herm slogan for the past year that the "ps4 has no games" .... even if this was totally factually inaccurate don't start spewing shite

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@kuu2 said:

According to Cows no. The best library is determined by the most games.

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

lol No, that was actually established by lems last gen

lems came up with the who ever has the most A, AA and AAA games thing. How could you guys forget rules you made up, I mean THE SPREADSHEET!!!

lol at lems saying cows made up the "most games" argument.

No, as I remember it, lems used the more games argument as an auto win in arguments against cows and PS3 since it had a 1 year head start so they could always fall back on it when PS3 received higher scoring exclusives. Isn't that how it went down lems haha. Need Solidty in here so we can validate this desperate bait and switch nonsense for these xbox alzheimer patients.

Let me help you guys with your memories.

Last gen lems bait and switch timeline:

2005:

360 gets 2 AAAe GRAW and PD0

Lems say games scored AAe are great (kameo)

2006 (PS3 and wii released)

Oblivion AAA on PS3, lems say only exclusives count, Resistance AAe, lems only AAAe count...

Lems say PS3 has no games.

PS3 get AAA with Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Heavily Sword, Uncharted and WarHawk AAe,

Lems say only AAA matter, NG Sigma not exclusive. PS3 has no games.

PS4 gets AAAAe MGS4 GOTY, AAA LBP, Resistance 2 AAA,

lems say BAIT AND SWITCH TIME most high rated game AAe and AAAe = best system. 360 best.

PS3 gets AAAe Uncharted 2, AAA Demon's Souls GOTY, AAAe Killzone 2, and AAA Infamous plus a ton more AAes

Lems say OH IT'S BAIT AND SWITCH TIME AGAIN. Now we are also adding Ae to high rated games so you need the most Ae, AAe, and AAAe to have the best system 360 still best system.

After PS3 pretty much caught or beat 360 in all the categories they set up for the "exclusive" distinction during the generation,

Lems say IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN, Multiplats matter now oh and PC/360 = 360 exclusive!!! You need the most overall A, AA and AAA games exclusive or multiplats

AFTER PS3 received 4 more AAA exclusives and 360 being on kinect life support for the last 3 years

(spread sheet vanishes lol) lems simply say xbox had to most overall games so its' the best system, quality the damned.

////

lems are funny saying "cows" came up with the most games nonsense. No lems, keep up with your bait and switch arguments and you wont' be confused on how we got here.

Going by lems ORIGINAL argument of, "only AAAEs matter" PS3 unquestionably was the best system.

BTW: What cows simply say, "most games win" because I've never seen that. I've only seem them use the same score system lems used for most of last gen (most AA, AAA games) I haven't' seen any cows say PS4 was the best just because it had the most games with disregard for quality like lems did with 360 last gen :P

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

It had Demon's Souls. Therefore the answer is a resounding yes (consoles considered).

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By playharderfool
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The PC had the best library, by a very wide margin.

LMAO, so, why did you argue for 360 having the best library last gen with graphs and spreadsheets you personally made up? Oh yes I remember because I debated you and you never brought PC into the discussion just 360 >>> PS3.

lol funny how the tune of posts arguments changes with the time.

Also, you were one of the main enforcers of THE SPREADSHEET so you know all about how this works out with consoles so don't lean on PC now that it doesn't suit your favorite brand anymore. :P

Need SolidTy in here to call people out on the bait and switch arguments. He was also in many of your 360 > PS3 library threads when you had nothing to say regarding PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

If you look at the systems as the products they are I'd say it would be between the ps3 or wii. The PS3 has the entire ps3 catalog, arcade games, entire psx catalog, and potentially the entire ps2 catalog. There are some "ifs" there and potentially some bugs. Then with wii you've got the entire wii and gamecube libraries, along with 100s of games from the nes, snes, genesis, tg16, neo geo, and N64. The wii is a prime place for these older consoles as it has easily accessible component cables and great controller options.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By playharderfool

To make this easier with the posters claiming 360 had a better library than PS3, can someone list the best games (AAAE) 360 had for last gen?

To make it fair you can use either GS or MC but choose one not both.

I am just curious to see the BEST games for 360 library to see what make them think it's the best (better than PS3) system last gen.

Anyone?

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

@bobrossperm said:

Yep. Easily. 360 doesn't really have a top tier exclusive that isn't Halo Gears or Forza. Lots of gems, but it aint touching the PS3 in my opinion.

Left 4 Dead was a great title..NOT the 2nd one though.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By playharderfool

@VanDammFan said:
@bobrossperm said:

Yep. Easily. 360 doesn't really have a top tier exclusive that isn't Halo Gears or Forza. Lots of gems, but it aint touching the PS3 in my opinion.

Left 4 Dead was a great title..NOT the 2nd one though.

WarHawk was a great title as well, but that is not what the discussion is. Last gen Warhawk and Resistance were dismissed because they were AAe and not AAAe.

When talking top tier it's AAA or bust for discussion purposes to keep things simple and reduce damage control.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@PAL360 said:

360 has far more games. Actually more than PS2.

I find that hard to believe...

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@PAL360 said:

I find that hard to believe...

Heh, made me laugh also lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#69 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

By far and beyond. No other console came close last gen. To be fair I always been a playstation kind of guy so its game will always appeal more to me than other consoles.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#70 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Since you are including PC as well, I'd say PC won...

PS3:

• Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Uncharted 2
  • The Last of Us
  • Valkyria Chronicles

Xbox 360:

• Mass Effect
  • Alan Wake
  • Halo (3, Wars and Reach)
  • Project Sylpheed

PC:

• Crysis (1 and Warhead)
  • STALKER (SOC, CS and COP)
  • Company of Heroes
  • Starcraft 2 (Wings and Hots)
  • Supreme Commander
  • Total War (Medieval 2, Empire and Shogun 2)
  • The Witcher (1 and 2)
  • Dawn of War 2
  • World in Conflict: Complete Edition
  • FEAR: Extraction Point
  • Civilization V: Brave New World
  • Mount and Blade: Warband

Overall, it was my least favorite gen. It was front loaded and there weren't any "OMG... my jaw dropped" games after 2007. Few of them were out there like Shogun 2 and Witcher 2 but not many. I think Squadron 42 and Star Citizen will be next games to blow my mind in every aspect.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jag85

@Heirren said:

If you look at the systems as the products they are I'd say it would be between the ps3 or wii. The PS3 has the entire ps3 catalog, arcade games, entire psx catalog, and potentially the entire ps2 catalog. There are some "ifs" there and potentially some bugs. Then with wii you've got the entire wii and gamecube libraries, along with 100s of games from the nes, snes, genesis, tg16, neo geo, and N64. The wii is a prime place for these older consoles as it has easily accessible component cables and great controller options.

If backwards compatibility counts, then I'd have to say the Wii had the best console library last gen.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#72  Edited By chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Demon Souls,The Last of Us and Uncharted 2 are some of the best this gen.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Jag85:

Wii gets overlooked in this respect. I remember looking at GameCube component cables and the prices ranged from $70 to over $100. So I went out and bought a backwards compatible wii for $130. They've got some of the best emulation out there and the controllers are still hard wired.

Its still emulation though. After finally getting a genesis up and running it is incredible how much the actual sound of the games get altered through emulation.........looking for better controllers--genesis has sht controllers. I never understood the design. It's very limiting.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Nope, that would be the nintendo WII

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Unfortunately, it seems Nintendo has won every generation since inception.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#76  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@indzman:

Its fun to see some poster's reactions anytime someone doesn't praise the PS2!

I had a PS2 for it's exclusives, and an Xbox to play the multiplats and, of course, some exclusives. I loved both consoles.

I usually go by metacritic numbers (because reviewed or not, most games are listed there), and according to them, 360 does have a bigger and better library than PS2. I'm not saying it's a fact, but it's clearly more reliable that the typical fanboy claim: 'PS2 is the best console of all time, because...err...i say so'.

Anyway, i already provided metacritic's numbers. Feel free to prove me wrong, hopefully not with wikipedia lol

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

I personally like the 360 and the PC better, but the PS3 was a very good console.

A lot of the games you listed are PS2 titles, and I played them on PS2, so...

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@PAL360 said:

You are either joking or you are very delusional! PS2 has one of the best gaming library of all time consider the type of support it get!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

Uhu, PS3 was amazing. With all the great games on the system as well as the extensive library of remastered games (never had a PS2 so yay, remasters !) I still have a bunch of games left unplayed.

But I also have a bunch of games left unplayed on 360, and Wii, and DS and PSP... because I spent most of my time gaming on PC. I found that to have the better library of last gen.

I clocked many hundreds of hours into L4D, L4D2, TF2 and Red Orchestra 2 alone.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ToScA-

@skelly34 said:

Both the Wii and Xbox360 had better exclusives.

Unfortunately, I don't think that Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, Killzone 2 and Ni No Kuni can carry the rest of the ps3's mediocre library over the victory lines. There is just very little outside of its overrated ND games.

No love for MGS4?

I consider Demon's Souls to be last generation's best game; so that sort of pushes me over the edge in favour of PS3. I can't stand the Uncharted games but I do love The Last of Us.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DarkLink77

@ToScA- said:
@skelly34 said:

Unfortunately, I don't think that Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles, Killzone 2 and Ni No Kuni can carry the rest of the ps3's mediocre library over the victory lines. There is just very little outside of its overrated ND games.

No love for MGS4?

I consider Demon's Souls to be last generation's best game; so that sort of pushes me over the edge in favour of PS3. I can't stand the Uncharted games but I do love The Last of Us.

MGS4 is the worst Metal Gear game.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ToScA-

@DarkLink77 said:
@ToScA- said:
@skelly34 said:

No love for MGS4?

I personally think it is about a million times better than MGS2. MGS1 and especially MGS3 are much better than the others though. With all its flaws, I still think MGS4 is a fantastic game and a must-have in the library of any PS3 owner.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jag85
@PAL360 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@PAL360 said:

Actually no where near PS2.

I only use facts in my posts, even if not the most popular ones.

According to metacritic:

360 has 1832 games (951 A+ ones)

PS2 has 1533 games (746 A+ ones)

You may prefer PS2's library, but that would be your personal opinion.

Corrections:

The PS2 doesn't have 1533 games, but has 2467 games. That's 934 PS2 games missing from Metacritic.

More importantly, only 112 games are exclusive to Xbox 360, whereas the majority of the PS2 library was exclusive to the PS2.

Conclusion: The PS2 has a larger library, and a far larger exclusive library.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

The only exclusive games I liked last gen from PS3 was god of war 3 and ascension.

the 360 had gears 1,2,3 and judgement. Halo 3, 4, odst, reach. Fable 2, Alan wake, Mass effect (later came on PS3 in a collection after 3 launched), L4D 1 and 2, and ninja gaiden 2

really wasn't a contest at all IMO

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 DarkLink77

@ToScA- said:
@DarkLink77 said:
@ToScA- said:
@skelly34 said:

No love for MGS4?

I personally think it is about a million times better than MGS2. MGS1 and especially MGS3 are much better than the others though. With all its flaws, I still think MGS4 is a fantastic game and a must-have in the library of any PS3 owner.

Personally, I hated it. It retroactively ruins MGS2 and 3's storylines, and does not play well in the second half. The game is essentially Kojima giving the Metal Gear fanbase the finger, and people fawned over it.

I'll never understand it.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:

@mems_1224: MGS4 would love to have a word with you. Do remember the "MGS4 will be coming to the 360" gifs.

Why would the worst MGS game want to have a word with me?

Because MGS4 made lems like you, sour of it's "10" rating here at GS.

It may have been the worst MGS to fans, but was the highest rated here at GS

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@ermacness said:
@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:

@mems_1224: MGS4 would love to have a word with you. Do remember the "MGS4 will be coming to the 360" gifs.

I was very sour over MGS4. I specifically bought a PS3 just for that game. What a massive disappointment. I can't play ratings so Im not sure what that has to do with anything. Im so sorry you have to base your opinions off another person's opinion.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ermacness

@intotheminx said:

Me thinks that you're forgetting about:

Demon Souls - An exclusive to the ps3 that received so much praises that a spin-off series (Dark Souls) went multiplat.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Yep. The unprecedented GOTY awards speak volumes. They strtednoutbslow but games like Uncharted 2, LBP, TLOU, and Demons Souls gave them the critical acclaim and respect they deserved.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

I feel sorry for those people that only own a Nintendo platform every generation. Those people even exist?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ermacness

@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:
@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:

I was very sour over MGS4. I specifically bought a PS3 just for that game. What a massive disappointment. I can't play ratings so Im not sure what that has to do with anything. Im so sorry you have to base your opinions off another person's opinion.

So is that what you retort to as far as reviews go Mr. "5club"?

You judge games based off review as well. You just act like you don't when a game that's on the platform you are biased against gets a "non-debatable" good review.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@indzman said:

I'm choosing PS 3 - God of War Anthology, Metal Gear Solid Anthology, Unchartered trilogy, Yakuza Anthology, Devil May Cry Anthology, Dragons Dogma, Soul Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance Trilogy, Killzone Trilogy, Last of Us, Heavy Rain/ Beyond Two Souls, all the multiplats/ HD and ps one collections on PSN store.

Did PS 3 had best library of games in last gen systems as compared to Xbox 360, Wii, PC warriors? :)

No because the number of games matters for cows. And XBox 360/PC had more so...

Oh, generalizations....

This cow says Quality > Quantity...and Quality + Quantity > Xbox 360 library.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@kuu2 said:

According to Cows no. The best library is determined by the most games.

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

lol...kuu2 post

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@ermacness said:
@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:
@mems_1224 said:
@ermacness said:

So is that what you retort to as far as reviews go Mr. "5club"?

You judge games based off review as well. You just act like you don't when a game that's on the platform you are biased against gets a "non-debatable" good review.

all reviews are debatable. they're opinions, not facts. sorry that confuses you so much.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#95  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58936 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:
@uninspiredcup said:

I feel sorry for those people that only own a Nintendo platform every generation. Those people even exist?

Personally I admire those people who own Nintendo consoles playing 99%/98% metacritic exclusives.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ermacness

@skelly34 said:

lolno

Granted, there were a couple of games I liked on the console and I still have mine for P5.

Cows think "TLOU" or "Uncharted" and just explode in an array of fanboy excitement, but everything ND makes post Jak and Daxter is actually pretty awful.

scores, critical praised from most gaming sites, and the awards they have won would disagree with the last part of your post.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#97 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

What is it about people that just assume all Japanese games are PS3 exclusives even if they're multiplats?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 ermacness

@DarkLink77 said:
@ToScA- said:
@skelly34 said:

No love for MGS4?

Based off of your own opinion? Sure, and opinions can be debated on, but the FACT is: MGS4 is the highest rated MGS here at GS. Why is everyone stating this like it's a fact?

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#99 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Excluding the PC, yes it did.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@aroxx_ab said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Personally I admire those people who own Nintendo consoles playing 99%/98% metacritic exclusives.

2-3games for a whole generation yeah, you can admire that, i wont...