Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls “Looks Better On PS4 Than PC"

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by loosingENDS (11775 posts) -

http://www.spawnfirst.com/news/diablo-iii-reaper-souls-looks-better-ps4-pc/

"I tackled the Bounty on PC, but I have to tell you, the PS4 version looked better."

PC gaming is in its last breath as it seems

"They also pointed out that evading on the Dualshock 4 controller using the right stick felt more natural than a mouse and keyboard."

Not only the last big PC exclusive plays best with controller by a billion miles on PS4, but also looks better than on PC

AND can be played offline (like every real single player based game) AND has no auction house crap and proper loot

#2 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Witcher 2 on PC > Witcher 2 on FailBox.

Come at me.

#3 Posted by loosingENDS (11775 posts) -

@Sagem28 said:

Come at me.

Not everywhere

There is at least one scene where xbox 360 has better lighting and that destroys your argument above

It is not overall better on PC and that makes PC look even more pathetic

#4 Posted by Snugenz (11462 posts) -

I highly doubt that.

#5 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

" they mention that they were playing the PS4 version at 1080p and on a big screen and they aren’t sure how old the PC monitors were or if the game was running at the right settings on the PC."

and specs of the pcs please

#6 Edited by dangamit (628 posts) -

I seem to forget what a pathetic nerd sanctuary these forums are.

#7 Edited by Frozzik (3421 posts) -

So some guy says a game that's been out ages, that runs maxed out on low end PC's from ages ago looks better on in a new version on a new console. Hmmmm, and you are using this to bash PC gaming, wow, if this is the best you got then PC gaming really must be so far ahead right now

#8 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

LOL @ you if you think PC gaming is "in its last breath"

#9 Posted by freedomfreak (38268 posts) -

@Sagem28 said:

Come at me.

Not everywhere

There is at least one scene where xbox 360 has better lighting and that destroys your argument above

Haha, classic.

#10 Posted by IgGy621985 (4570 posts) -

Yeah. Seems legit.

#11 Edited by Frozzik (3421 posts) -

@loosingENDS: You heard of Path of Exile? It's everything Diablo 3 should have been and is a far far better game. Tell me, how does that "Look" on PS4? Oh wait a minute. I'm also currently playing "Early Access" of Grim Dawn, another aRPG, again it's already better than Diablo 3, even in this early state, how does that Look on PS4? Nobody cares about Diablo 3, the only reason it sold so much was that it ran on almost any PC, I bet my iPhone could run it.

#12 Posted by MK-Professor (3638 posts) -

Diablo III ≠ Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls

Diablo III - published on 2012-05-15 (and looks and play better on pc)

Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls - will published on 2014-12-31 (and will look and play better on pc)

cry more lossy...

#13 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26064 posts) -

"They also pointed out that evading on the Dualshock 4 controller using the right stick felt more natural than a mouse and keyboard."
Well no shit. The PC doesn't have a dodge button because only console kiddies need help at a casual game. Pure clickbait/Sony advertisement.

Anyway, shit article, shit OP, shitty lighting in Witcher 2 360 that is inferior in every way imaginable compared to PC, ect ect.

#14 Posted by WallofTruth (1106 posts) -

Well no shit. The PC doesn't have a dodge button because only console kiddies need help at a casual game. Pure clickbait/Sony advertisement.

Anyway, shit article, shit OP, shitty lighting in Witcher 2 360 that is inferior in every way imaginable compared to PC, ect ect.

Amen.

#15 Edited by WallofTruth (1106 posts) -

I love how cows are begging for old PC games now since their exclusives flopped hard, olol 59 and 74 on MC lmao.

That's why the PS4 is $100 cheaper haha.

#17 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38168 posts) -

Good ole loosey haha

Bringing SW back to the good times

#18 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4365 posts) -

So when PS4 will have a AAA exclusive ? Oh...let´s start with easy one. So when PS4 will have a AA exclusive ?

#19 Posted by naz99 (995 posts) -

Me like many people would never play an Arpg with a controller just like I would not play gran turismo with a k+m

So you got a dodge button that makes the game easier...... thats not a good thing ;p

#20 Posted by pelvist (4473 posts) -

Loosey, we get it. Your parents skimped out on that gaming PC you always wanted and you ended up with a crappy laptop and a console. Grow up, become your own man, get a job and buy your own gaming rig.

#21 Posted by jhonMalcovich (4365 posts) -

I wouldn´t buy games for FlopStation yet. I mean who knows, if it doesn´t sell enough units, games may stop appearing on it, like for WiiU.

#22 Posted by -Unreal- (24474 posts) -
#23 Posted by Kinthalis (5251 posts) -

Loosey... don't stop being you.

#24 Posted by nethernova (4053 posts) -

@Frozzik said:

So some guy says a game that's been out ages, that runs maxed out on low end PC's from ages ago looks better on in a new version on a new console. Hmmmm, and you are using this to bash PC gaming, wow, if this is the best you got then PC gaming really must be so far ahead right now

Yeah, Reaper of Souls is so old that it's not even out.

#25 Edited by Frozzik (3421 posts) -

@nethernova: it's going to use the same engine, they won't alienate most if there pc user base running this game on ancient hardware. They don't have this problem on PS4, fanboys really are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days for ways to slam the PC

#26 Posted by -Unreal- (24474 posts) -

@Frozzik said:

@loosingENDS: You heard of Path of Exile? It's everything Diablo 3 should have been and is a far far better game. Tell me, how does that "Look" on PS4? Oh wait a minute. I'm also currently playing "Early Access" of Grim Dawn, another aRPG, again it's already better than Diablo 3, even in this early state, how does that Look on PS4? Nobody cares about Diablo 3, the only reason it sold so much was that it ran on almost any PC, I bet my iPhone could run it.

PoE's gameplay isn't as fun as D3's. It has more depth though.

#27 Edited by Frozzik (3421 posts) -

@-Unreal-: I disagree, I enjoy PoE much more. I have more fun. I even re bought D3 on 360 to see if it was any better and to play co op with my son. It's still boring as hell. To be honest though I like Grim Dawn more than both. I am a huge Titan Quest fan so maybe that is the reason.

#28 Posted by adamosmaki (9365 posts) -

@loosingENDS said:

@Sagem28 said:

Come at me.

Not everywhere

Haha, classic.

Loosey keeping it real. Teh 360 lighting. Wait you guys to see teh Xbox1 lighting on witcher 3. Would put pc to shame and finally kill pc gaming

BTW loosey when did you become a ps fanboy ?

#29 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

Weren't you always saying how crappy this game looks ? And how it was built for low end systems?

Or are you coming back on your words like you do every time ?

#30 Edited by Krelian-co (10085 posts) -

oh damn another game that loosing ends will spam to death because it cannnot run on his pc.

#31 Posted by uninspiredcup (6943 posts) -

Yeah. Seems legit.

Aye, bullshit. Lets also not forget you can force ambient occlusion, super AA and better texture filtering on the pc.

Big superior time suckers.

#32 Edited by wis3boi (30917 posts) -

#33 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

I love how cows are begging for old PC games now since their exclusives flopped hard, olol 59 and 74 on MC lmao.

I love how loosingENDS is a cow now.

Haha, classic.

Hahahahahaha

#34 Posted by donalbane (16141 posts) -

@Sagem28 said:

Come at me.

Not everywhere

One word: "Ubersampling"

#35 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4687 posts) -

Ah no, we have seen screenshots of the PS4 version, it looks the same as the PC version at 1080p with FXAA, he probably thought it looked better because at Blizzcon ROS on PS4 was being played on big TV's

Actually PC version looks better because you can force better AA & Ambient Occlusion, also DarkD3

#36 Edited by fend_oblivion (6110 posts) -

@Sagem28 said:

Come at me.

Not everywhere

You do know the PC version of Witcher 2 : Enhanced Edition has the re-hauled lighting from the 360, right?

It's impressive CD Projekt RED managed to port the game to the 360 but when you compare a maxed out PC version with the 360 version, there is no argument - the PC version clearly decimates the 360 version.

#37 Edited by AMD655 (4495 posts) -

@naz99 said:

Me like many people would never play an Arpg with a controller just like I would not play gran turismo with a k+m

So you got a dodge button that makes the game easier...... thats not a good thing ;p

#38 Posted by Heil68 (42703 posts) -

Even though I have the PC version, I'll be getting the PS4 version so i can have definite, best looking version.

#39 Edited by PurpleMan5000 (6619 posts) -

Diablo 3 was one of the most disappointing games of last gen.

#40 Posted by WallofTruth (1106 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@walloftruth said:

I have no idea what he really is to be honest.

#41 Posted by lostrib (31786 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@walloftruth said:

a troll

#42 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8169 posts) -

Diablo is the last game when whatever miniscule difference in graphical fidelity helps you sleep at night - matters.

#43 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

He was a hardcore lemming first. Eeven hyping the worst (kinect) games on it, but this gen he turned into a hardcore cow and suddenly hates everything about Xbox. But since forever he has been

@lostrib said:

a troll

#44 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

Diablo is the last game when whatever miniscule difference in graphical fidelity helps you sleep at night - matters.

I wonder, of the 14 million people that bought Diablo 3, how many bought it for the graphics.

#45 Edited by lostrib (31786 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@walloftruth said:

He was a hardcore lemming first. Eeven hyping the worst (kinect) games on it, but this gen he turned into a hardcore cow and suddenly hates everything about Xbox. But since forever he has been

@lostrib said:

a troll

i believe at one point he predicted the Xbox 1 (Xbox 720 at the time) would have a GTX 690 level card by using a 9xxx seroes prototype AMD card.

#46 Posted by WallofTruth (1106 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@walloftruth said:

@lostrib said:

a troll

i believe at one point he predicted the Xbox 1 (Xbox 720 at the time) would have a GTX 690 level card by using a 9xxx seroes prototype AMD card.

Ah, I see, so he's not a very smart troll then.

#47 Edited by Netherscourge (16327 posts) -

It's better on the PS4 in that is has a unique floating camera angle (PC is locked at an ISO view the whole game), unique inventory management Dials and Complete Tooltip Batching for your whole inventory all at once not on the PC version (You have to mouse-over individual items on the PC version for tooltips), EXCLUSIVE Legendary gifting options, an EXCLUSIVE Friend's list monster spawn that randomly attacks people on your PS4 friend's list and get progressively more powerful if you can't kill it and, oh yea, never had the PAY-2-WIN Auction Houses from launch.

And oh yea, you can play it OFFLINE when Battlenet is down.

Of course it'll be a better game. Hell, the PS3/360 versions are ALREADY better than the PC version and those versions aren't even 1080p/60fps, like the PS4 version WILL BE.

Oops - forgot - the PS4 version also support REMOTE PLAY on the PS Vita.

#48 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

Ah, I see, so he's not a very smart troll then.

Troll and intelligence are mutually exclusive here on System Wars.

#49 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16125 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I personally had the biggest laugh when he said he did a side by side comparison of the PC and 360 version of The Witcher 2 and found that the 360 version was better. His PC ran The Witcher 2 at lowest settings at 15 FPS XD

#50 Edited by TruthArisen (385 posts) -

Wonder Woman responds.

"THHBO."