Diablo III: Reaper of Souls coming to PS4.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by -Damien- (5284 posts) -
#2 Posted by Kinthalis (5306 posts) -

Definitive version?

That'll still be the PC version. Sorry.

Apparently both verisons wil be available to play at Blizzcon. And the expansion is coming to PC first.

#3 Posted by clyde46 (45062 posts) -

LOL Diablo.

#4 Edited by ManInFlames-77 (291 posts) -

@clyde46: LOL Mechwarrior Online. 6 on Gamespot, LOLOLOLOLOL

#5 Edited by Allicrombie (25129 posts) -

X1 for teh loss. =P

#6 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6162 posts) -

Just cancelled my PS4 order because of this. I am sickened by this series and do not want it assocciated with my console of choice.

I hope I can still get a X1 preorder though. :-(

#7 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

Just cancelled my PS4 order because of this. I am sickened by this series and do not want it assocciated with my console of choice.

You're not fooling anyone. You never had a PS4 preordered.

#8 Edited by Muffin2020 (527 posts) -

If you are playing the fakefanboy card it might be best to not have an avatar in an xbone shirt.

#9 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6162 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

If you are playing the fakefanboy card it might be best to not have an avatar in an xbone shirt.

I forgot that no one on SW can take a joke. BUT I really did have it preorder and i really did have to cancel due to this latest information. I guess I will have to go to Ebay and pay $2000.00 for a launch X1.

#10 Edited by ManInFlames-77 (291 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha: you really think anyone is stupid enough to believe you?

#11 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13447 posts) -

Definitive version?

Apparently both verisons wil be available to play at Blizzcon. And the expansion is coming to PC first.

Unless they sort out the AH and drastically change quite a few things, Yeah no It won't.

#12 Posted by clyde46 (45062 posts) -

@clyde46: LOL Mechwarrior Online. 6 on Gamespot, LOLOLOLOLOL

You seem to be under the impression I care about its score. I have over 400 hours clocked and that doesn't count the months I played in Closed beta.

#13 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13447 posts) -

As far as I'm concerned Diablo is dead and buried, It's never coming back. Not even with a necromancer.

#14 Edited by Promised_Trini (3584 posts) -

No news on PS3 add on:(.I guess I'll buy it on PS4,does anyone know if I can transfer my Character over to the PS4 ver?.

#15 Posted by lostrib (34576 posts) -

Duh?

#16 Edited by Gue1 (9503 posts) -

no Guilty Gear XRD for Xbone either. ;)

#17 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

@Kinthalis said:

Definitive version?

Unless they sort out the AH and drastically change quite a few things, Yeah no It won't.

Did you not hear? AH is shutting down next year. Being permanently removed, alongside the launch of the expansion + loot 2.0.

Worst case scenario, the PC version will be exactly the same as the console version, but with better graphics, Best case scenario, it'll be the Diablo 3 that everyone wanted in the first place. My bet is that it ends up somewhere between those two options.

#18 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

PS4 getting more PC sloppy seconds

#19 Posted by HaloinventedFPS (4713 posts) -

Slowpoke

We knew D3 was coming to Consoles & Next gen consoles since early this year, the devs have confirmed many times the expansion will also come to consoles, but after the PC version

It will also be on Xbone, don't kid yourself

#20 Posted by musicalmac (22902 posts) -

I know I'm looking forward to the PC release.

#21 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5816 posts) -

I'll get this, I liked Diablo a lot on the 360.

#22 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Lets see why Cows have preordered the PS4:

DCUO: P2P

Warframe: P2W

Diablo expansion: Inferior version and lol Diablo

Planetside 2: GL HF vs hermits

oh it also has Borezone and it appears that cows have forgotten that Borezone 1, 2 and 3 were diabolical

I just find it hilarious how much of a big deal paying for gold was through the last two gens yet cows are hyping P2W and P2P games

#23 Edited by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

Is there going to be cross-platform play?

If so...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

#24 Posted by MirkoS77 (7168 posts) -

AWESOME news!! I was hoping it'd come to consoles as I'm loving DIII so much more on them.

Good to hear. This help alleviate some of my frustration for this site going down the shitter.

#25 Posted by lostrib (34576 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

Is there going to be cross-platform play?

If so...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Pretty sure there isn't due to the need for approval/certification of patches

#26 Edited by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

Ouch! XBone gets the shafted again. Looks like Lems will all say they own rigs now. Quick! hide behind the PC boys.

#27 Posted by navyguy21 (12747 posts) -

Its coming to Xbox One as well...

#28 Edited by lostrib (34576 posts) -

doesn't look like it's been confirmed yet

#29 Posted by navyguy21 (12747 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@navyguy21 said:

Diablo 3 was only announced for PS3 initially as well. No logical reason they wouldnt bring it to all platforms Diablo 3 is on......yet fanboys (not you) hold on to hope that it is exclusive.

#30 Edited by lostrib (34576 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@navyguy21 said:

Diablo 3 was only announced for PS3 initially as well. No logical reason they wouldnt bring it to all platforms Diablo 3 is on......yet fanboys (not you) hold on to hope that it is exclusive.

well it's not exclusive. But perhaps Sony got exclusivity for next gen, or timed exclusivity