DF Plague Tale: Requiem || Series X 23% more powerful than PS5 || RTX 4000 broken

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3441 Posts

New performance improvements across the board. And a look at PC performance.

Two time Clio award winner console crushes the PS5. New Nvidia GPUs "unplayable".

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7215 Posts

PS5 is such a waste of time. They need to make a PS5 Pro, get this weak arse console outta here.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

@kathaariancode: yep MS and Xbox keeps 🥇, the Cleo awards is just the beginning let it sink in.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39225 Posts

This makes me depressed and puts me on the suicide watch. WHERE IS MY SSD?????????????????????? WHERE? Please unlock its full potential. Its time to show the public what a storage device is capable of. Do it before its too late ffs.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts
@girlusocrazy said:

Interesting times lems are championing movie games

We already know PS5 is 25% more powerful than Series X, renders Touryst at 8k60 instead of 6k, Annapurna is doing it wrong.

Wut?

I do agree about the "movie game", my interest in this game (as well as the next Hellblade) does not go past the reviews - I have little interest in playing them.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dabear

@girlusocrazy said:

@dabear: OP is going based on one game, why can't I?

Because it's wrong, and you know it.

How about this... If I go to Google, and type in "most powerful console" Here's what it shows:

Making a comment like "We already know PS5 is 25% more powerful than Series X" is beyond asinine; no one "knows" that, because everyone knows its not true.

Are you looking to be downgraded to "Sony Troll" status?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#10  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17834 Posts

Bring on the RT update. My 4090 is hungry for more. Got to feed the beast.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

This makes me depressed and puts me on the suicide watch. WHERE IS MY SSD?????????????????????? WHERE? Please unlock its full potential. Its time to show the public what a storage device is capable of. Do it before its too late ffs.

Take your meds.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dabear

@girlusocrazy said:

@dabear: If I type it into dogpile and mojeek they both say it's the Xbox One X. Search engines can be wrong. Label me whatever you want, you can be wrong too 🤭

You can, of course, just do the google search yourself and - ya know - read all the articles about it.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

Not a clio winner so PS5 simply can't keep up.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13028 Posts

RIP PS5 :(

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

The official Lemming mascot.

Oh the power narrative, the same one Lems didn't care about until last gen was basically over. Now they think an unnoticeable extra frame or 2 is the world. PS4 was 50 percent more powerful than Xbox One, didn't make them throw their consoles in the dumpster. Give it up Lems, no one cares. PS5 is the more popular console and has better games.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sagemode87
@kvallyx said:

So much for being a "manticore". You wouldn't have made it in system wars back in the day. People back then weren't too lazy to search your old posts 😂

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Image buying the ps5 thinking generations was a thing only to find out that the difference between your next gen and last gen versions of Ragnarok were minimal,and then having to damage control that the Devs did a great job on the PS4 version to justify it 🤣🤣

Last placestation

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KvallyX

@Sagemode87 said:
@kvallyx said:

So much for being a "manticore". You wouldn't have made it in system wars back in the day. People back then weren't too lazy to search your old posts 😂

Nah. It’s just you cows are too thin skinned. The lems are the underdogs. Always in last place. No need to beat them down when they can’t go down any further.

You just need to learn to embrace all the consoles and accept the fact that millions of people don’t share the same opinions.

Try it once. It wouldn’t hurt.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1260 Posts

Am I the only one who thinks this game's graphics isn't mindblowing? It looks great in a standstill, but once you move, the quality just dips.

Also, the facial animations during gameplay is just so bad. It's so robotic.

Also tip for PC players: there should be a config file that removes the dirty lens effect and film grain and vignette that's not in the settings menu.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#20 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17834 Posts

@pclover1980 said:

Am I the only one who thinks this game's graphics isn't mindblowing? It looks great in a standstill, but once you move, the quality just dips.

Also, the facial animations during gameplay is just so bad. It's so robotic.

Also tip for PC players: there should be a config file that removes the dirty lens effect and film grain and vignette that's not in the settings menu.

Graphics seem fine to me in motion. Don't notice any degradation.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3441 Posts

@kvallyx: It's hilarious how some cows get so triggered by a light-hearted thread that even jokes about the Xbox winning the Clio award. Imagine if they were in the Lems position and had to deal with 30 threads a day.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10626 Posts

@simple-facts said:

Image buying the ps5 thinking generations was a thing only to find out that the difference between your next gen and last gen versions of Ragnarok were minimal,and then having to damage control that the Devs did a great job on the PS4 version to justify it 🤣🤣

Last placestation

Or imagine spending more time on SW because your beloved console of choice betrayed you with the lack of games this year to the point that in order to make you feel good about your purchase, you have to praise the very same genre of game that you and your faction bashes the competing fanbase on, just because “insert no name journalist” praises the xsx version. Ragnarok wrecked you lems (with the help of MS starving you Xbox boys this year) to the point of desperation and delusion.

Good times indeed!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sagemode87

@kvallyx said:
@Sagemode87 said:
@kvallyx said:

Nah. It’s just you cows are too thin skinned. The lems are the underdogs. Always in last place. No need to beat them down when they can’t go down any further.

You just need to learn to embrace all the consoles and accept the fact that millions of people don’t share the same opinions.

Oh and I don't take you guys as serious as you think I do. I know it's all delusional BS. Refreshing to see a Lem admit it though. There's just no point to this place if you say anything and don't bother making factual points.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Well that’s very nice that the xbsex is 23% more

Powerful then the Ps5z while the ps5 has 100% better game that came out this year, over the xbsex

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11139 Posts

@kvallyx said:

The lems have a console backed by a 2 trillion dollar company that's only being kept afloat by stubborn pride. No sane company would have kept a constantly last place item like the Xbox in play. It's that same asshurt energy that made Elon Musk buy Twitter when it's not even remotely worth it. You are not, and never will be, the underdogs. 🤣🤣🤣

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5987 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

The lems have a console backed by a 2 trillion dollar company that's only being kept afloat by stubborn pride. No sane company would have kept a constantly last place item like the Xbox in play. It's that same asshurt energy that made Elon Musk buy Twitter when it's not even remotely worth it. You are not, and never will be, the underdogs. 🤣🤣🤣

Let me get this right, according to you a massively successful company is only keeping a division going out of stubborn pride??

That makes no sense at all.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

@ermacness:

Image being triggered by me and my simple facts,then realising you are.

Now imagine me laughing at you 🤣

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

Sucks for the lems for sure. Maybe their day will come and the company will shut down Xbox as cows demand. Until then, I will just continue to enjoy PS and Xbox for as long as they are around. I love being able to play all their games. That's the advantage of being a manticore, and I will always embrace that. Worshipping plastic the way you do, especially at your age, is kinda....well...disturbing.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10626 Posts

@simple-facts said:

@ermacness:

Image being triggered by me and my simple facts,then realising you are.

Now imagine me laughing at you 🤣

I’m trying, but those tears of yours makes it really hard to start imagining, and stop laughing!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44147 Posts

Freakin weakass BS Jive holding SuperMighty XSX MonsterBox back this gen. lol :P

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 506 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@kathaariancode: yep MS and Xbox keeps 🥇, the Cleo awards is just the beginning let it sink in.

I almost choked on my food reading this. Thanks. Note to self: Never eat while reading System Wars!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

Sucks for the lems for sure. Maybe their day will come and the company will shut down Xbox as cows demand. Until then, I will just continue to enjoy PS and Xbox for as long as they are around. I love being able to play all their games. That's the advantage of being a manticore, and I will always embrace that. Worshipping plastic the way you do, especially at your age, is kinda....well...disturbing.

What's disturbing is watching a lem pretend he's not one. No one ever buys it. 🤣🤣🤣 Like owning more than one platform makes you neutral. Your posts are one hundred percent MS cheerleading. You wouldn't be here otherwise

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

What's disturbing is watching a lem pretend he's not one.

True! Even worse? Watching someone pretend they are a gamer when he is not one. Be better.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

True! Even worse? Watching someone pretend they are a gamer when he is not one. Be better.

This, ladies and gents, is the textbook definition of projection. Make note of it

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

This, ladies and gents, is the textbook definition of projection. Make note of it

Glad you admit your faults 👍

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

Don't you have some digital paper popsicle stick game on Game Pass to play? 🤣

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts

Lies, cows told us with the launch games in 2020 that the war was over and PS5 had won the graphics war. So it's not possible for the Xbox to be more powerful.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

Don't you have some digital paper popsicle stick game on Game Pass to play? 🤣