DF: New XB1 COD patch reduces MP framerate to mid-30s

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by kuu2 (6814 posts) -

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, LEMS???

hahahaha...........

I still remember you telling everyone you weren't a Cow.....

Moogenja.........

#52 Edited by StormyJoe (4584 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@unbiasedgamergs said:

30 FPS is fine as long as it's fun. Gamers can't even tell the difference between 30 fps and 60 fps.

Lol, that's completely false.

I mean't "lemmings" can't tell the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS.

You know, there was a thread a day or so ago that had a series of gifs - same game, one at 30fps and the other at 60fps. People who got which frame rate with which gif were... guessing.

So, it appears a little more than just lemmings can't tell the difference.

Now, on games like racers, and fast-paced FPS, you can tell. Most games, though... not so much.

#53 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1849 posts) -

@blackace said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz:

Poorly written code is XB1's fault?

You are coll. That's my new name for people like you - a cow/troll grotesque... a coll.

Cows are going to be cows. lol!!

Game was running pretty smoothly at 1080p upscaled @60fps. Devs install patch. Game has problems. Cows blame XB1 for problem. LMAO!! God was on vacation when brains were being handed out to these clowns.

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Dat lem meltdown. I don't understand, what does patch add that impact framerate like this? Did add better effect or visual?

Why don't you go and e-mail the developers who created the patch and tell them you're having a meltdown on this issues, even though you don't own the game or an XB1. See if they reply back to you. LMAO!!

Dat lem meltdown hahaha. You are laugh for no reason like Jack Nichilson in Batman movie. I don't even own this game on my ps4, why would email about broken xbone version?

#54 Posted by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

hahahaha...........

Moogenja.........

Ahh, there's that assumption that hating Lems is a Cow thing. Silly Lem, everyone hates Lems.

#55 Posted by kingtito (4739 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

hahahaha...........

Moogenja.........

Ahh, there's that assumption that hating Lems is a Cow thing. Silly Lem, everyone hates Lems.

No cow, it's not an assumption. You're a BIIIGGGG cow here and always have been. You can deny all you want but your posting history speaks for itself...........cow.

#56 Posted by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

@kingtito said:

No cow, it's not an assumption. You're a BIIIGGGG cow here and always have been. You can deny all you want but your posting history speaks for itself...........cow.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

#57 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15886 posts) -

I'll just say that this is just an indication of how terrible what's left of IW has become and not a good reason to compare the merits of one platform vs. another.

#58 Posted by kingtito (4739 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Just pointing out the obvious dude. I know you don't like it but truth is truth.

#59 Posted by stereointegrity (10679 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@stereointegrity said:

Do you even make sense bro

a lot of ps4 exclusives have been announced to be 30fps. how can you not figure out thats where i was going with that message XD smh. goodlord...some cool guys on here...but a lot of morons too lol.

You're still wrong. Xbox One version is 720p.

goodlord.....-_-

ps4 doesnt have any frame drops...if u actually were to read what df said the lag at times is caused by the frames being greater then 60fps and the refresh rate only being locked at 60hz.....good lord indeed

#60 Posted by GravityX (677 posts) -

Infinty Ward messed up.

#61 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20730 posts) -

Cows mad jelly that killzone flopped and that lems got a AAA game already!

They spend more time here being jelly of Lems than playing the Ps4!

#62 Posted by aroxx_ab (9143 posts) -

Bu bu but movies runs at 24fps, 30-60fps is just fine and i bet you wouldnt notice the difference between 720p and 1080p anyway. 720p is just fine and Xbone is best...oh wait

#63 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20730 posts) -

Ps4 needs some good games asap!

Maybe a AAA game would stop them from being so butthurt about the xbox and Titanfall.

#64 Posted by lostrib (31726 posts) -

Ps4 needs some good games asap!

Maybe a AAA game would stop them from being so butthurt about the xbox and Titanfall.

They all have PCs so they can play it anyways

#65 Posted by Mkavanaugh77 (20730 posts) -

LostRib:

Cant play AAA Forza on their PC.

sure they can play Titanfall on their PC but why would they?

It is a COD clone with ugly graphics in their opinion.

They dont play games like that.

#66 Edited by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

Typical Lem Defense Force trying to DC.

Dat Lem Meltdown

#67 Posted by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@stereointegrity said:

a lot of ps4 exclusives have been announced to be 30fps. how can you not figure out thats where i was going with that message XD smh. goodlord...some cool guys on here...but a lot of morons too lol.

goodlord.....-_-

ps4 doesnt have any frame drops...if u actually were to read what df said the lag at times is caused by the frames being greater then 60fps and the refresh rate only being locked at 60hz.....good lord indeed

LOL owned.

#68 Posted by lundy86_4 (42661 posts) -

Seems like the developers goofed. DF puts the next-gen versions at around the 60FPS mark, with dips on both systems.

I'm sure a fix is forthcoming.

#69 Posted by Shewgenja (7949 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

Just pointing out the obvious dude. I know you don't like it but truth is truth.

What's obvious is that you ran out and got a TV remote for the price of a next-gen console.

#70 Posted by BlessedChill (676 posts) -
#71 Posted by harry_james_pot (10155 posts) -

lol, how can something like that go past QA?

#72 Edited by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@stereointegrity said:

goodlord.....-_-

From http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-whats-fixed-and-whats-not-in-the-cod-ghosts-ps4-patch

DF retracted their claims on >60 for PS4.

"Update: Having reviewed the patch captures, there's an odd issue with tearing which caused some confusion, but we're fairly convinced now that in the revised version of the game at least, any judder is down to frame-rate drops and not the game running faster than 60Hz."

DF made a mistake and this mistake was repeated multiple times.

#73 Posted by handssss (1646 posts) -

so the patch turns a XB1 game into a ps4 game you're saying...?? oh God, that's bad O_o

it gives COD native 1080p?

#74 Posted by kingtito (4739 posts) -

@kingtito said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kingtito said:

What's obvious is that you ran out and got a TV remote for the price of a next-gen console.

That's fine. I sure am enjoying it. Worth the $500 to me especially since I can afford it. What's really sad is you'll never know because you're a super cow.

#75 Posted by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@stereointegrity said:

goodlord.....-_-

LOL owned.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-whats-fixed-and-whats-not-in-the-cod-ghosts-ps4-patch

Update: Having reviewed the patch captures, there's an odd issue with tearing which caused some confusion, but we're fairly convinced now that in the revised version of the game at least, any judder is down to frame-rate drops and not the game running faster than 60Hz.

DF has retracted their claims on >60 fps judder for PS4.

LOL owned.

#76 Edited by blackace (19745 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

@blackace said:

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz:

Poorly written code is XB1's fault?

You are coll. That's my new name for people like you - a cow/troll grotesque... a coll.

Cows are going to be cows. lol!!

Game was running pretty smoothly at 1080p upscaled @60fps. Devs install patch. Game has problems. Cows blame XB1 for problem. LMAO!! God was on vacation when brains were being handed out to these clowns.

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

Dat lem meltdown. I don't understand, what does patch add that impact framerate like this? Did add better effect or visual?

Why don't you go and e-mail the developers who created the patch and tell them you're having a meltdown on this issues, even though you don't own the game or an XB1. See if they reply back to you. LMAO!!

Dat lem meltdown hahaha. You are laugh for no reason like Jack Nichilson in Batman movie. I don't even own this game on my ps4, why would email about broken xbone version?

I don't own the game either, but you're the one who has a problem with the framerate and the patch. You're the person complaining about it. You're the one having a meltdown. If you don't own the game, why do you care? I simple said, "The patch broke the game, the devs need to fix it." How is that a meltdown. LMAO!! You cows are hilarious. Whining and complaining over a patch on a game you don't even own. Get lost kid.

@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

hahahaha...........

Moogenja.........

Everyone hates Cows too. Well, except Cows. Every Cow thinks everyone is a LEM. lmao!! How ironic.

#77 Posted by blackace (19745 posts) -
#78 Posted by BlessedChill (676 posts) -

@blackace: what exactly am I DC'ing then?

So butthurt and why would I waste money for an Xbox One? I have the two next gen consoles I'll need this gen unless Amazon enters with something good too.

#79 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (5899 posts) -

@BlessedChill: you are one of the many cows that sees every response as a meltdown. The reality is far from this. Your insecurity supports this deflection.

#80 Edited by chikenfriedrice (9425 posts) -
@blackace said:
@BlessedChill said:

@FoxbatAlpha: @tymeservesfate: @Strutten: @StormyJoe: @blackace: @kuu2: @chikenfriedrice: @kingtito:

That's almost all lems from the "Meltdown DC Force."

Here are some of the cows from the SDF.

@BlessedChill, Shewgenja, Suppaman, aroxx_ab, Mr-Kutaragi, Tormentos, I_can_haz

Now everyone say "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

You can call me a lem if you want, but I own both systems. Do you? lmao!!

I own both as well....which actually helps make informed opinions. Most cows have zero experience with the console they bash all day.

#81 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6208 posts) -

Poor lems. Microtransactions and inferior multiplats and they just take it. :(

#84 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@stereointegrity said:

goodlord.....-_-

ur a fuckin idiot....

#86 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9425 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice: And you still have buyers regret.

@FoxbatAlpha: Oh man, quit crying. You just PM'd me "asking me to stop or else"

Buyers regret from what? I never regret being a gamer.

#87 Posted by I_can_haz (6483 posts) -

ITT: blackace, kuu2, Ron, tymeservesfate and the rest of the butthurt lem brigade have a meltdown.

#88 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (893 posts) -

It will make people aware of how much awesome Titanfall can be over COD trash.

COD developers sucks except for Treyarch.

#89 Posted by the_bi99man (11028 posts) -

Ouch. And COD has always been so proud of its 60-ish FPS.

#91 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3231 posts) -

Lems told me that slightly juddery just below 30FPS >>>> slightly juddery just below 60, so they should be totally happy about this.

#92 Edited by silversix_ (13641 posts) -

I think the word "butthurt" is the most overused word on SW. God damn.

#93 Posted by Opus_Rea-333 (893 posts) -

that and the Crymore- your tears r delicious immature stuff.

#94 Edited by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

too many lemmings is all

#96 Posted by BlessedChill (676 posts) -
#97 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15886 posts) -

So, I finally broke down and bought COD: Ghosts for the Playstation 4 because my friends list keeps filling up with it, and I've got to say, native 1080p or not, this is not a good-looking game.

I feel sort of bad that I gave Activision money for it, but at least I got it on sale.

#98 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

@tymeservesfate: Quit crying you're on the verge of a meltdown

lmao, you don't wish i was on the cows team anymore bud? why do u keep quoting and mentioning me? i havent spoken to you in over a wee? ur getting a weird obsession friend....take it easy.

#99 Edited by speedfog (2865 posts) -
#100 Edited by BlessedChill (676 posts) -