DF Interviews Playground Games; Find out why Forza is "best-in-class."

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#251 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49565 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Wow, easy there fella. I'm pretty sure Wipeout HD is a PS3 exclusive, and it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

straight from eurogamer

"WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied. Before the usual suspects scamper off to post a comment, with their PS3lols at the ready, perhaps I should clarify. WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied because the crisp 1080p visuals and rock solid 60fps presentation have made me realise just how compromised the Great HD Gaming Revolution has been."

This was a game made back in 2008 btw. I would say this game is easily, at least on par with horizon's visuals....

Jonwh18

Wipeout HD is nowhere near the technological showcase Forza Horizon is. Just because it runs at 1080p and 60fps doesn't mean it's on the same level as Forza.

when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

also the part I was pciking at was "No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does" and you were wrong. Wipeout HD is a racing game. It easily looks as good a FH does.

You need to stop posting.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Wipeout HD is nowhere near the technological showcase Forza Horizon is. Just because it runs at 1080p and 60fps doesn't mean it's on the same level as Forza.

Stevo_the_gamer

when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

also the part I was pciking at was "No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does" and you were wrong. Wipeout HD is a racing game. It easily looks as good a FH does.

k :roll:

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] I'm pretty sure M$ never OWNED Bungie. They had a contract but, M$ never OWNED the studio.

Jonwh18

Microsoft acquired Bungie in 2000; its then-current project was repurposed into a launch title for Microsoft's new Xbox console, called Halo: Combat Evolved. Halo went on to become the Xbox's "killer application", selling millions of copies and spawning a billion dollar franchise. On October 5, 2007, Bungie announced that it had split with Microsoft and become a privately held independent company, Bungie LLC. The company later incorporated and signed a ten-year publishing deal with Activision Blizzard. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungie

then I have fallen for the lies the lems were spouting following 343 replacing bungie... . . :?

dont blame it on lems now your making excuses nothing lems have said should give you any idea the bungie wasnt a first party studio that is your own stupidity...specially proved by your belief that rares downfall was solely caused by Microsoft.
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#254 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts

1280x-1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-forza-horizon

-

Some important excerpts;

"Playground Games didn't take the obvious safe route and simply iterate on the existing formula using the established engine: instead the fledgling developer took that technology, retained its core attributes and then expanded upon them, taking the whole franchise in a new direction."

"The existing Forza engine is no slouch here - the image-based lighting of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (a technique that "wraps" the environment around the cars) was impressive running at 30Hz, but it becomes a thing of beauty at twice the frame-rate. Gamma correct HDR is also implemented, ensuring that detail stands out in all lighting conditions."

"In an era where game developers are killing off the memory and bandwidth-intensive MSAA in favour of the much cheaper post-process equivalents, Playground's solution is comparatively lavish. Not only is 4x MSAA retained - in line with the replays and time trials of Forza Motorsport 4 - FXAA is added too."

"Somehow, Horizon manages to maintain its exceptional standards with a level of consistency we rarely see in modern gaming."

"A few minutes in the company of Forza Horizon makes you realise that this isn't strictly true: most console games target 30FPS - Playground's debut offering is remarkable in that it actually hits that target without fail, transforming the experience. We've been conditioned to accept that frame-drops and screen-tear are necessary evils: in this respect, Forza Horizon is refreshingly compromise-free."

"The overall look and feel of the game is almost untouchable, with an extremely high standard of production values applied to almost every visual element - everything meshes together beautifully, making for a best-in-class presentation."

Some pretty positive remarks for Forza Horizon's technical standing; I'm surprised they polished it so incredibly well even after going from 60Hz to 30Hz and considering it's a whole new developer working on this--granted in their defense, they were hardly run of the mill. Well done, Playground.

Stevo_the_gamer
Wow! Gotta get my copy!! Give me a reason to break out my 360s wireless racing wheel and knock some dust off that thing. Game does look remarkable. Forza is stepping all over the competition.
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 godzillavskong

1280x-1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-forza-horizon

-

Some important excerpts;

"Playground Games didn't take the obvious safe route and simply iterate on the existing formula using the established engine: instead the fledgling developer took that technology, retained its core attributes and then expanded upon them, taking the whole franchise in a new direction."

"The existing Forza engine is no slouch here - the image-based lighting of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (a technique that "wraps" the environment around the cars) was impressive running at 30Hz, but it becomes a thing of beauty at twice the frame-rate. Gamma correct HDR is also implemented, ensuring that detail stands out in all lighting conditions."

"In an era where game developers are killing off the memory and bandwidth-intensive MSAA in favour of the much cheaper post-process equivalents, Playground's solution is comparatively lavish. Not only is 4x MSAA retained - in line with the replays and time trials of Forza Motorsport 4 - FXAA is added too."

"Somehow, Horizon manages to maintain its exceptional standards with a level of consistency we rarely see in modern gaming."

"A few minutes in the company of Forza Horizon makes you realise that this isn't strictly true: most console games target 30FPS - Playground's debut offering is remarkable in that it actually hits that target without fail, transforming the experience. We've been conditioned to accept that frame-drops and screen-tear are necessary evils: in this respect, Forza Horizon is refreshingly compromise-free."

"The overall look and feel of the game is almost untouchable, with an extremely high standard of production values applied to almost every visual element - everything meshes together beautifully, making for a best-in-class presentation."

Some pretty positive remarks for Forza Horizon's technical standing; I'm surprised they polished it so incredibly well even after going from 60Hz to 30Hz and considering it's a whole new developer working on this--granted in their defense, they were hardly run of the mill. Well done, Playground.

Stevo_the_gamer
Wow! Gotta get my copy!! Give me a reason to break out my 360s wireless racing wheel and knock some dust off that thing. Game does look remarkable. Forza is stepping all over the competition.
The tech behind this game really shows off.Blabadon
Indeed. The series just keeps looks better! I remember seeing the difference between Forza and Forza 2, and being blown away. Then 3 looked even better. They just keep improving when you think they couldn't make it look any better. Very impressive on the 360!!
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Jonwh18

Anyway I will pick this up later. I'm not going to get it at $60 because I hated F3 & 4 so I'm a bit wary, but if this is as much like burnout as i think it is, it could be fun.

Peredith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Peredith
Member since 2011 • 2289 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Wow, easy there fella. I'm pretty sure Wipeout HD is a PS3 exclusive, and it runs in 1080p and 60 fps

straight from eurogamer

"WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied. Before the usual suspects scamper off to post a comment, with their PS3lols at the ready, perhaps I should clarify. WipEout HD has left me agitated and dissatisfied because the crisp 1080p visuals and rock solid 60fps presentation have made me realise just how compromised the Great HD Gaming Revolution has been."

This was a game made back in 2008 btw. I would say this game is easily, at least on par with horizon's visuals....

Jonwh18

No it doesn't :lol:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#258 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Stevo_the_gamer

What this guy said.

That argument is ridiculous. I have Wipeout HD and it doesn't look as good as Forza Horizon. Like I said, just because it runs at a higher resolution and a higher framerate doesn't make it better.

I can run Call of Duty MW3 at a higher framerate and resolution than Crysis but Crysis is unquestionably the better of the two games.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#259 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
I actually was going to throw WipeOut HD in the ring until I remembered that Horizon is open world. Damn it jon!
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] when forza can't do both all of the techincal stuff it is and run at 60fps yes that puts wipeoutHD on the same level. The FH team choose to go open world and do other things, liverpool wanted 60 FPS for the twitch reactions and 1080p because they could.

The_Game21x

What this guy said.

That argument is ridiculous. I have Wipeout HD and it doesn't look as good as Forza Horizon. Like I said, just because it runs at a higher resolution and a higher framerate doesn't make it better.

I can run Call of Duty MW3 at a higher framerate and resolution than Crysis but Crysis is unquestionably the better of the two games.

You made the claim that it looked better then any racing game on Ps3. I put up WHD. I have yet to see anything backing up that statement that FH looks better then anyhting on PS3 in this case WHD. I mean GS is supposed to be the end all be all for the metagame. They both won the technically proficient graphics award.......

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] You need to stop posting. Jonwh18

What this guy said.

You made the claim that it looked better then any racing game on Ps3. I put up WHD. I have yet to see anything backing up that statement that FH looks better then anyhting on PS3 in this case WHD. I mean GS is supposed to be the end all be all for the metagame. They both won the technically proficient graphics award.......

Digital Foundry called Forza Horizon's technical prowess "best in class".

Not second best, not tied. BEST in class.

What does that tell you?

I've played both games and Forza Horizon is better looking than Wipeout HD. Plain and simple. WHD looks fine but it's not in the same league as Forza Horizon.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#262 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"] You need to stop posting. Jonwh18

What this guy said.

With 4 years between them. Gears 2 also lookd great in 2008. Now, compared to Gears 3 (2011), it looks just ok. Standards...

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Jonwh18

What does that tell you?

I've played both games and Forza Horizon is better looking than Wipeout HD. Plain and simple. WHD looks fine but it's not in the same league as Forza Horizon.

The_Game21x

Awww...too bad only GameSpot scores matter here and to the metagame. :D

The_Game21x

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29301637/fable-the-journey-thread-of-take-notes-lems.-this-is-how-you-damage-control?page=24

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Jonwh18

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29301637/fable-the-journey-thread-of-take-notes-lems.-this-is-how-you-damage-control?page=24

SCORES. GameSpot SCORES matter. Since when have the badges ever mattered?

Geez, you love bringing up irrelevant stuff just to make a point, don't you?

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

Last I checked digital foundry wasn't gamespot......

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

What does that tell you?

Jonwh18

The_Game21x

Great, what does a review score have to do with DF impressions of game graphics?

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

Last I checked DF's article wasn't a game review....

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#268 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

You're not very good at this trolling thing are you? :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

And what does that have to do with anything? We're not even discussing the metagame! :lol:

Come on, you can't seriously be this dumb. We're talking about graphics here. GameSpot badges and scores aren't part of the discussion. Bringing them in just makes you look stupid.

Digital Foundry called Forza Horizon "best in class" when it comes to performance and I'm inclined to believe them. Wipeout HD is good but it's not on the same level. period. its closed off tracks and the like cannot compare to Forza Horizon's fully open and detailed environment.

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

And what does that have to do with anything? We're not even discussing the metagame! :lol:

Come on, you can't seriously be this dumb. We're talking about graphics here. GameSpot badges and scores aren't part of the discussion. Bringing them in just makes you look stupid.

Digital Foundry called Forza Horizon "best in class" when it comes to performance and I'm inclined to believe them. Wipeout HD is good but it's not on the same level. period. its closed off tracks and the like cannot compare to Forza Horizon's fully open and detailed environment.

Well quite simply ,this is a gamespot forum so GS's opinion >>>>>>>>>>> DF, I thought that was obvious.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 soulitane

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Last I checked digital foundry wasn't gamespot......

Jonwh18

Well quite simply ,this is a gamespot forum so GS's opinion >>>>>>>>>>> DF, I thought that was obvious.

Not the case, that simple. We can use anything we want here bar for the metagame. Quite simple.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

soulitane

Not the case, that simple. We can use anything we want here bar for the metagame. Quite simple.

In that case fvck the rules. :lol: at the double standard.

superclocked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 superclocked
Member since 2009 • 5864 Posts
The people saying that Wipeout HD looks better than Forza Horizon are making themselves look like idiots.. Seriously...
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Jonwh18

The people saying that Wipeout HD looks better than Forza Horizon are making themselves look like idiots.. Seriously...superclocked
That really hurts. I really care what you, a random person I will never meet, thinks about me. :cry:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Last I checked digital foundry wasn't gamespot......

Jonwh18

Oh gawd. :lol:

You're really desperate to say Wipeout HD is as good as Forza Horizon, aren't you?

The "GS>>>>>everything" argument only matters according to the metagame. We're not playing the metagame. Therefore, DF's opinion matters quite a bit here and Forza Horizon is best in class.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 soulitane

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Well quite simply ,this is a gamespot forum so GS's opinion >>>>>>>>>>> DF, I thought that was obvious.

Jonwh18

In that case fvck the rules. :lol: at the double standard.

There are no double standards, we just use one for the metagame, and it's just a score for that matter. You're trying to imply we should use their opinion on everything, which is utterly inane.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

You're really desperate to say Wipeout HD is as good as Forza Horizon, aren't you?

The "GS>>>>>everything" argument only matters according to the metagame. We're not playing the metagame. Therefore, DF's opinion matters quite a bit here and Forza Horizon is best in class.

Not at all. The game isn't as good, but it looks as good, which was my original problem with your statement if you recall.

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 godzillavskong

Anyway I will pick this up later. I'm not going to get it at $60 because I hated F3 & 4 so I'm a bit wary, but if this is as much like burnout as i think it is, it could be fun.

Jonwh18
you hated Forza 3 and 4? Wow. I thought those two were some very good racing games. Oh well, to each his own.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 WilliamRLBaker

Since he wants to use gamespot lets use gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/wipeout-hd/7.5

http://www.gamespot.com/forza-horizon/8.5

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

godzillavskong

you hated Forza 3 and 4? Wow. I thought those two were some very good racing games. Oh well, to each his own.

To be fair I also hated every GT ever along with every other racing sim. They bore the crap out of me.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Well quite simply ,this is a gamespot forum so GS's opinion >>>>>>>>>>> DF, I thought that was obvious.

Jonwh18

Not at all. The game isn't as good, but it looks as good, which was my original problem with your statement if you recall.

And again, no it doesn't look "as good" and the evidence you've presented so far as been "Well it's got the 1080p/60fps" which doesn't matter at all when you add all the effects and the open world environment Forza Horizon renders flawlessly and the "well, both of them won the technically proficient badge" argument which is true...but four years apart. Standards change and Wipeout HD isn't as impressive today as it was then, especially not compared to Forza Horizon.

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 godzillavskong

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Yeah, because I'm sure a lot of PS3 games run FXAA and 4x MSAA all while maintaining a consistent 30fps with no frame drops or screen tearing.

Face facts kiddo. Forza Horizon is one of the most technologically advanced console games of this gen. No racing game on the PS3 looks as good as Forza Horizon does.

The_Game21x

straight from eurogamer

I agree. Wipe HD is a good looking game, but not at the scale of Forza Horizon.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

And again, no it doesn't look "as good" and the evidence you've presented so far as been "Well it's got the 1080p/60fps" which doesn't matter at all when you add all the effects and the open world environment Forza Horizon renders flawlessly and the "well, both of them won the technically proficient badge" argument which is true...but four years apart. Standards change and Wipeout HD isn't as impressive today as it was then, especially not compared to Forza Horizon.

So you are saying the entire metagame is flawed? Because reviewing standard change over the course of a gaming generation, yet we still count games from at the beginning of this generation.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Not at all. The game isn't as good, but it looks as good, which was my original problem with your statement if you recall.

Jonwh18

So you are saying the entire metagame is flawed? Because reviewing standard change over the course of a gaming generation, yet we still count games from at the beginning of this generation.

Wow, you sure do love to use red herrings, don't you? :lol:

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

I think he's trying to make the charlie sheen point that MGS4's 10 means it invalidates the entire 360 library or something.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] So you are saying the entire metagame is flawed? Because reviewing standard change over the course of a gaming generation, yet we still count games from at the beginning of this generation.

WilliamRLBaker

I think he's trying to make the charlie sheen point that MGS4's 10 means it invalidates the entire 360 library or something.

No not at all, lay of the pot bro.

WarOf1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 WarOf1993
Member since 2012 • 83 Posts
Horizon is the best looking racer out. The only thing that comes close is Dirt 3 and Forza 4. Wipeout HD looks good though. Whatever happened to that terrible Cow troll davekeen or davekeeh...whatever it was? They finally got smart and banned him?
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#288 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49565 Posts
Jon, you didn't take my advice.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Jonwh18

Jon, you didn't take my advice.Stevo_the_gamer
I felt like being hateful and trolling today. Sue me :P

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Jon, you didn't take my advice.Jonwh18

so every day?
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#291 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Jon, you didn't take my advice.WilliamRLBaker

so every day?

Why are you so bitter all the time?
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Jon, you didn't take my advice.WilliamRLBaker

so every day?

I only hate you because of your hemp advertisement in your sig. I have told you several times I would leave you alone if you ditched it :P

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] I felt like being hateful and trolling today. Sue me :P

Jonwh18

so every day?

I only hate you because of your hemp advertisement in your sig. I have told you several times I would leave you alone if you ditched it :P

Hemp is one of the most useful and versatile materials out there...

What could you possibly have against it?

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

Arcade racer, no thanks.

Z-Fatalis
Says the guy with LBP Karting as his sig. :roll:
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] so every day?balfe1990

past encounters with people abusing it for non-industrial purposes.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] I only hate you because of your hemp advertisement in your sig. I have told you several times I would leave you alone if you ditched it :P

Jonwh18

Hemp =/= Marijuana, but I agree with you. The problem with Marijuana is that it is used specifically to get high. Unlike alcohol, which can be enjoyed without affecting the brain and the user's judgement, Marijuana is used specifically to impair the senses. With as many drunk-driving related deaths there are already, can you imagine if we added weed to the mix?
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

Plagueless

Hemp =/= Marijuana, but I agree with you. The problem with Marijuana is that it is used specifically to get high. Unlike alcohol, which can be enjoyed without affecting the brain and the user's judgement, Marijuana is used specifically to impair the senses. With as many drunk-driving related deaths there are already, can you imagine if we added weed to the mix?

My cousin was killed by a pothead who blew a stop sign under the influence of weed. I can imagine, in excruciating detail, exactly how things would be if hemp/pot were legal.

godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 godzillavskong

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"] I only hate you because of your hemp advertisement in your sig. I have told you several times I would leave you alone if you ditched it :P

Jonwh18

not saying i agree with the use of marijuana, but of all the people i know that use the drug, they're the most laid back, troublefree people i know. Its the alcoholics whom you have to worry about. They're teh ones who get that liquid courage, and become instant idiots once they consume a few. Totally off subject, just my two cents.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

godzillavskong

not saying i agree with the use of marijuana, but of all the people i know that use the drug, they're the most laid back, troublefree people i know. Its the alcoholics whom you have to worry about. They're teh ones who get that liquid courage, and become instant idiots once they consume a few. Totally off subject, just my two cents.

I am not a fan of alcohol either.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts
cows butthurt is out of control :lol: