Destiny Beta Review Score (PS4, Xbox One)

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Poll Destiny Beta Review Score (PS4, Xbox One) (98 votes)

1.0 - 5.0 (Things frigging broken) 7%
5.0 - 6.0 (Games next to broken) 1%
6.0 - 7.5 Mediocrity at it's finest 21%
7.5 - 8.5 Day 1 Buy 38%
8.5 - 9.5 System Seller 26%
10.0 Game of the Year 5%

If this gamer were released right now as a finished product what score would you give it.

(Obviously level cap would be removed, areas unlocked. I know you can't have first hand experience with these just guesstimate on how they would measure up based on your experienced so far.)

• 
cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#51  Edited By cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

I would definitely give it 8.5. The extra 1.5 points is based on the fact that I am unable to enjoy multiplayer of any kind with others due to my internet and I am sure that coop and multiplayer would greatly improve my experience. However, as a soloe experience I would give it a 7.5 or 8. If all story missions were to follow the same structure as what has been available to play, then I would find them poor. The exploration has nothing to it and the side missions revolve around finding beacons that give very uninspired and boring tasks. The fallen enemies move and fight very much like the elites and really most enemies in the Halo games.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@cooolio said:

I would definitely give it 8.5. The extra 1.5 points is based on the fact that I am unable to enjoy multiplayer of any kind with others due to my internet and I am sure that coop and multiplayer would greatly improve my experience. However, as a soloe experience I would give it a 7.5 or 8. If all story missions were to follow the same structure as what has been available to play, then I would find them poor. The exploration has nothing to it and the side missions revolve around finding beacons that give very uninspired and boring tasks. The fallen enemies move and fight very much like the elites and really most enemies in the Halo games.

That's interesting The exploration is one of the things that usually gets praised

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

8. PVP is very lackluster. And i'm worried the missions may become repetitive, but we'll see.

cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

@Shielder7 said:

@cooolio said:

That's interesting The exploration is one of the things that usually gets praised

We all have our opinions, but I do not see why it would with the way it presented in the beta

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#55  Edited By CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts

I'm gonna give it a 8/10. I really like the enemies' AI, getting new weapons, interface was slick, leveling up with new abilities, and the Old Russia looked gorgeous. My biggest concerns are with the story and I found some gameplay repetitive.

caseystryker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 caseystryker
Member since 2005 • 5421 Posts

I really think the game has a lot to offer, but the FOV is nearly vomit inducing. That alone is probably enough to keep me from buying it.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

game looks awful.

expecting another titanfall travesty