Day One XB1's still clogging up stores; Microsoft steps in

  • 73 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Locutus_Picard (3998 posts) -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Day-One-Edition/261408843742

Ouch. It's a bad omen if day one allocation is still unsold and microsoft has to sling it in the dank corners of the internet like unpure biker meth. Seems like no one wants a XB1, let alone Day One editions. Perhaps even returns en masse after learning of XB1 performing poorly multiplat after multiplat, even exclusives doing upscaled 720p/900p garbage. Even Wii U sold out of initial shipment within weeks. TLHBO.

#2 Posted by lostrib (44051 posts) -

Not sure what is the point of this thread

#3 Edited by cantloginnow (341 posts) -

That title...dont make threads when you're angry,you'll look silly.

#4 Posted by Shewgenja (11583 posts) -

THAT is fucking hilarious right there!!

#5 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28561 posts) -

lol idiot acting like Microsoft hasn't had an official store for a while now.

http://stores.ebay.com/Microsoft-Store?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

#6 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

Just another channel to sell them through. Is this supposed to be a big deal?

#7 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28561 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

THAT is fucking hilarious right there!!

and here comes an idiot following him in support.

#8 Posted by Chutebox (38719 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker: Not the point of this thread. ...

#9 Posted by Shewgenja (11583 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Shewgenja said:

THAT is fucking hilarious right there!!

and here comes an idiot following him in support.

Day fuckin' ...

*starts counting fingers and toes*

ONE BABY!

#10 Edited by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

this will instantly have people accusing me of being a cow - which is absolutely not the case.

but this auction ... it comes across as pretty desperate.

1% discount is awesome though. will be funny to see people spin that.

#12 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@Locutus_Picard: only 1 sold so far.

#13 Edited by WilliamRLBaker (28561 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@WilliamRLBaker: Not the point of this thread. ...

there was a point?

Microsoft has an official ebay store, They happen to have a few Day one units they are selling on ebay quite a few companies do it.

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store/PS4-Games-/_i.html?_fsub=4870980012&_sid=1069229162&_trksid=p4634.m322

Look at that there must be a huge number of ps4 games just clogging up stores so sony has to sell them on ebay.

lol idiot sheens.

#14 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3550 posts) -

@CrownKingArthur: I know you better than that Arthur you're a good guy!

#15 Posted by metal_zombie (2288 posts) -

@tyloss: good sales how many more left

#16 Edited by jsolidus (171 posts) -

no way to spin this, this is embarrassing. its one thing to have average consumers try to sell day one editions around this time, thats kind of normal, but M$ cant even sell them, its been 3 months..day ones should be gone on day one maybe day 2 but they should of been long gone and out of m$ hands by now..

#17 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

arnt day 1 edition supposed to be sold out on day 1? hahaha bu-bu-bu- x1 is selling well guys haha

#18 Posted by DerekLoffin (8813 posts) -

That is rather pathetic that even MS has day one editions still available.

#19 Posted by Locutus_Picard (3998 posts) -

It's a bad omen if day one allocation is still unsold and microsoft has to sling it in the dank corners of the internet like unpure biker meth.

#21 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@Solid_Max13: you too prison Mike, you too.

what a story though.

#22 Posted by CyberLips (1827 posts) -

1% off lol....?

#23 Posted by chikenfriedrice (11329 posts) -

What a stupid ass thread

#24 Posted by gensigns (1481 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Chutebox said:

@WilliamRLBaker: Not the point of this thread. ...

there was a point?

Microsoft has an official ebay store, They happen to have a few Day one units they are selling on ebay quite a few companies do it.

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store/PS4-Games-/_i.html?_fsub=4870980012&_sid=1069229162&_trksid=p4634.m322

Look at that there must be a huge number of ps4 games just clogging up stores so sony has to sell them on ebay.

lol idiot sheens.

That's nothing - there's like 20 Sony Stores for sale on ebay right now!!

#25 Posted by Shewgenja (11583 posts) -

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Chutebox said:

@WilliamRLBaker: Not the point of this thread. ...

there was a point?

Microsoft has an official ebay store, They happen to have a few Day one units they are selling on ebay quite a few companies do it.

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store/PS4-Games-/_i.html?_fsub=4870980012&_sid=1069229162&_trksid=p4634.m322

Look at that there must be a huge number of ps4 games just clogging up stores so sony has to sell them on ebay.

lol idiot sheens.

Jsus Christ you are a twat.

#26 Posted by Zethrickk382 (346 posts) -

Ouch, seems odd they would still have day one editions.

#27 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

lol what a flop. Meanwhile Sony can't stock enough PS4s to meet demand.

TLHBO.

#28 Edited by RossRichard (2621 posts) -

I came for the butthurt lemming damage control, I left completely satisfied.

#29 Posted by Heil68 (48431 posts) -

Meanwhile...

#30 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2747 posts) -

All fanboys are dumb.

#31 Posted by StormyJoe (6742 posts) -

@Locutus_Picard said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Day-One-Edition/261408843742

Ouch. TLHBO.

For someone trying to be a Borg, you sure are...ummm... unintelligent.

#32 Edited by getyeryayasout (8693 posts) -

I'm surprised MS does't ask for more money for 'vintage' Day One editions.

#33 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16250 posts) -

I know people are just trying to be dense, but the point is that these are "day one" consoles. It's three months later and it turns out they're not the special snowflakes that Microsoft wanted them to be.

Try not to be so defensive, guys.

#34 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9476 posts) -

Wow, cows try to claim a win in any area they want regardless if it is legitimate or stupid. In this case, the stupid.

#35 Edited by handssss (1901 posts) -
@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Chutebox said:

@WilliamRLBaker: Not the point of this thread. ...

there was a point?

Microsoft has an official ebay store, They happen to have a few Day one units they are selling on ebay quite a few companies do it.

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store

http://stores.ebay.com/Official-Sony-Store/PS4-Games-/_i.html?_fsub=4870980012&_sid=1069229162&_trksid=p4634.m322

Look at that there must be a huge number of ps4 games just clogging up stores so sony has to sell them on ebay.

lol idiot sheens.

i like how you had to try and use games as the ps4 argument because sony didn't have any ps4s to sell on ebay. Also, isn't the whole idea of a "day one edition" that they are supposed to be extremely limited or something so it's a little bit more special than all the consoles released after it? You know, supporters buying the first batch of systems?

#36 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (6017 posts) -

sad lol... guess the xbone was never sold out like ms said it was

#37 Edited by Ravenlore_basic (3991 posts) -
@Dire_Weasel said:

I know people are just trying to be dense, but the point is that these are "day one" consoles. It's three months later and it turns out they're not the special snowflakes that Microsoft wanted them to be.

Try not to be so defensive, guys.

^^ exactly.

#38 Edited by the_bi99man (11062 posts) -

@Dire_Weasel said:

I know people are just trying to be dense, but the point is that these are "day one" consoles. It's three months later and it turns out they're not the special snowflakes that Microsoft wanted them to be.

Try not to be so defensive, guys.

Seriously guys. This is the point.

Also,

@Heil68 said:

Meanwhile...

That shit's hilarious.

#39 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6757 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Wow, cows try to claim a win in any area they want regardless if it is legitimate or stupid. In this case, the stupid.

Well when you've already won every area that is legitimate...

#40 Posted by clone01 (25431 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@Shewgenja said:

THAT is fucking hilarious right there!!

and here comes an idiot following him in support.

Day fuckin' ...

*starts counting fingers and toes*

ONE BABY!

Oh, this is a real meeting of the minds.

#41 Edited by HitmanActual (429 posts) -

@RossRichard said:

I came for the butthurt lemming damage control, I left completely satisfied.

I had to laugh.

#42 Posted by Shewgenja (11583 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Oh, this is a real meeting of the minds.

It's okay to be in awe. I would be too if I was a lesser life form such as yourself. It's okay, though. I come in peace.

#43 Posted by clone01 (25431 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@clone01 said:

Oh, this is a real meeting of the minds.

It's okay to be in awe. I would be too if I was a lesser life form such as yourself. It's okay, though. I come in peace.

Were you talking? All I really got out of that was an unhealthy fascination with a piece of plastic.

#44 Edited by tyloss (846 posts) -

@clone01: I doubt he has an actual obsession with the Playstation 4, he seems to just be joking around

#45 Edited by clone01 (25431 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@clone01: I doubt he has an actual obsession with the Playstation 4, he seems to just be joking around

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

#46 Posted by Shewgenja (11583 posts) -

My actual obsession is the Maxwell GPU. It's just been hard to talk about something that has been so far off up until now.

#47 Posted by Flubbbs (3758 posts) -

Day 97 Editions

#48 Edited by lamprey263 (26152 posts) -

Amazon is littered with launch PS4 consoles.

#49 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

@clone01: to each his own

#50 Posted by clone01 (25431 posts) -

@tyloss said:

@clone01: to each his own

Fair enough...did you find it funny? I find it to be kind of sad, personally.