Dark Souls II Announced! - New Info up!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by MonsieurX (32067 posts) -
Another emo game...JameMcCabe
EMO is now a game genre?
#52 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -
[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"]Another emo game...MonsieurX
EMO is now a game genre?

So you're gonna follow me around like a puppy dog now because you didn't like one of my comments? How about fvcking the hell off?
#53 Posted by tonitorsi (8658 posts) -

I just hope FS fixes the online lag input this time.

One of the bestest online components out there today.

Might as well add, the game breaking glitches such as the dragon head glitch.

#54 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43332 posts) -
[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Another one?ReadingRainbow4
This is the same thing I say whenever the next elder scrolls rolls around :P.

Long separation between Elder Scrolls games; unlike this franchise. :P
#55 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2326 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"]Another emo game...JameMcCabe
EMO is now a game genre?

So you're gonna follow me around like a puppy dog now because you didn't like one of my comments? How about fvcking the hell off?

:lol:

#56 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (16716 posts) -
[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Another one?Stevo_the_gamer
This is the same thing I say whenever the next elder scrolls rolls around :P.

Long separation between Elder Scrolls games; unlike this franchise. :P

Honestly I have no problem with something being a yearly thing as long as it remains a quality experience. Darksouls was a great continuation of the franchise, so I really am looking forward to this.
#57 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -

[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] EMO is now a game genre?NoirLamia777

What is so funny?
#58 Posted by IcyFlamez96 (1355 posts) -
[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] So you're gonna follow me around like a puppy dog now because you didn't like one of my comments? How about fvcking the hell off?JameMcCabe

What is so funny?

Your reaction.
#59 Posted by themyth01 (13924 posts) -
This is one of those games that I would actually pay the $60 for, pure excellence.
#60 Posted by MonsieurX (32067 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"]Another emo game...JameMcCabe
EMO is now a game genre?

Upset cause you can't answer the question? Just following you since you post stupid things
#61 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
really pumped. but I really wonder how many people are on the hype train and how many people pre-hyped like I did with demon's souls jpn version 8). can almost guarantee most people are after-score hype train supporters
#62 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2326 posts) -

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] So you're gonna follow me around like a puppy dog now because you didn't like one of my comments? How about fvcking the hell off?JameMcCabe

What is so funny?

Better get used to it if you're gonna say stupid things like that.

#63 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] EMO is now a game genre?

Upset cause you can't answer the question? Just following you since you post stupid things

okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.
#64 Posted by Newhopes (4699 posts) -

F**K ya bring it on, now number 1 on my want list.

#65 Posted by MonsieurX (32067 posts) -
[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] So you're gonna follow me around like a puppy dog now because you didn't like one of my comments? How about fvcking the hell off?

okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.

So why do you call it an emo game? Emo isn't a genre
#66 Posted by mitu123 (154668 posts) -

My night is made, loved the original!

#67 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -
[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] Upset cause you can't answer the question? Just following you since you post stupid things

Because it's evil, it's depressing and not many people outside of the Internet like it. I just cannot stand RPGs in general. they're long, they're tedious, they're not entertaining and they always leave you feeling empty after you finish them.
#68 Posted by IcyFlamez96 (1355 posts) -
[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.

Because it's evil, it's depressing and not many people outside of the Internet like it. I just cannot stand RPGs in general. they're long, they're tedious, they're not entertaining and they always leave you feeling empty after you finish them.

Why is long a bad thing?
#69 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.

:| wtf is this sh!t?
#70 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -
[QUOTE="IcyFlamez96"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] So why do you call it an emo game? Emo isn't a genre

Why is long a bad thing?

Oh, a game being long is far from a good thing if it doesn't involve the player in a fun, entertaining experience. It kind of has to tie in with the other reasons as to why I don't like RPGs...well, except for Runescape. But I had a lot of friends that I played that game with and that was really the selling point of the game for me. And it was also fun to PK little b!tches in the wild and take their stuff.
#71 Posted by NoirLamia777 (2326 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.JameMcCabe

Weird that's not how I feel at all :|

#72 Posted by game_masta14 (3251 posts) -

Oh god, I came buckets. Day 1.

#73 Posted by Vaasman (11852 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"][QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] okay, okay. I'm sorry, I apologize. But you didn't ask any question of substantial value. Your question came off as a smart comment to instigate a reaction from me. So I will say, NO, emo is not a game genre. It more or less has to do with the drab, dark setting of the game and all the weird sh!t that happens in that game. In no way is that captivating to me.JameMcCabe

Sounds like you have the attention span of a potato.

#74 Posted by MacBoomStick (1822 posts) -

Eh was kinda hoping for a sequel to Demons Souls.

Stringerboy
You people are stupid. How would a new Demons Souls game be any different from Dark Souls? Dark Souls is Demons Souls 2 with a different name.
#75 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -

[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"][QUOTE="MonsieurX"] So why do you call it an emo game? Emo isn't a genreVaasman

No, they're boring and there are better games out there? You mad? Yep, I think you definitely mad.
#76 Posted by slipknot0129 (5576 posts) -

mehmems_1224

#77 Posted by GD1551 (9645 posts) -

Dark Souls II is being made for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Not on WiiU.

#78 Posted by Basinboy (11492 posts) -

The best part? PC confirmed.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#79 Posted by chronocross668 (530 posts) -

What a joke people were excited for a CG trailer. It was just announced on current gen consoles lol

#80 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Another Dark Souls game is literally the best news I've heard all year.

#81 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

f2c.jpg.

Vaasman

#82 Posted by Minishdriveby (10520 posts) -
I kinda wish it was another Spiritual Successor and not a direct sequel. Although I'm extremely excited for this game, I hope they don't change things to appeal to a wider audience now.
#83 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -

Not on WiiU.

GD1551
Thank you sir, just a PC announcement is enough to make my day.
#84 Posted by finalfantasy94 (26998 posts) -

dark souls 1 didint do it for me like demon souls. So not really all that excited.

#85 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -

Not on WiiU.

GD1551
Sh*t. Well, I said I wouldn't be surprised, but I am sort of surprised that a PC version is confirmed just like that. They must have seen decent returns on PTDE
#86 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22234 posts) -

i hope the release date isnt next year. i still havent play the first dark souls lol

#87 Posted by themyth01 (13924 posts) -
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]I kinda wish it was another Spiritual Successor and not a direct sequel. Although I'm extremely excited for this game, I hope they don't change things to appeal to a wider audience now.

They could have done that for Dark Souls but didn't. I think they know how to make it right. I hope they brings back the creepy dark atmosphere of Demons Souls and add some weapon variety that don't suck unless it's a katana or spear.. seriously I'm getting tired of the katana.
#88 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Not on WiiU.

GD1551

It just gets better and better

#89 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

Well I guess it's time to get my ass kicked again in the DS universe.

#90 Posted by 2Chalupas (5392 posts) -

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

Not on WiiU.

seanmcloughlin

It just gets better and better

LOL @ Wii-U.

Doesn't mattter though. I think I'll just wait for the PC version. I bought the LE of Dark Souls and haven't even touched the game yet, I barely have gotten into Demon Souls yet either. I certailny plan to, but for whatever reason i haven't really gotten going (I literally checked out Demon's Souls for 30 minutes, no idea why I stopped, have no explanation for why it went back into my backlog).

#91 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Im very interested in the painted world or ariamis parts shown, the bridge and the castle. The castle is ruined in Dark Souls but intact in Dark Souls 2. very curious

#92 Posted by Big_Pecks (5669 posts) -

Trailer was awesome, but the name sucks. I thought it would be called Dead Souls or something before the reveal.

#93 Posted by Vaasman (11852 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="JameMcCabe"] Because it's evil, it's depressing and not many people outside of the Internet like it. I just cannot stand RPGs in general. they're long, they're tedious, they're not entertaining and they always leave you feeling empty after you finish them. JameMcCabe

No, they're boring and there are better games out there? You mad? Yep, I think you definitely mad.

I tend not to get upset just because a legendarily dense forumite wants to troll me.

#94 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Official site. kind spooky

#95 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15590 posts) -

Looked more like a trailer for a new Dragon Age game to me.

JangoWuzHere
Same company did the cgi work if I'm not mistaken.
#96 Posted by SAGE_OF_FIRE (15590 posts) -

seanmcloughlin

[spoiler] click the pc link [/spoiler] although [spoiler] This time it just says "Games for Windows" instead of Games for Windows Live... so there is hope [/spoiler]

#97 Posted by JameMcCabe (326 posts) -

seanmcloughlin
It looks so...dark. :|
#98 Posted by Mr_BillGates (3205 posts) -

Wii 2.0 gets ignored again.:lol:

#99 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

Whoo new Dark Souls! <3

#100 Posted by tubbyc (3815 posts) -

I hope they make some more sense of the story, not that it's the most important thing. Either way, I'm sure it will be amazing. Looking forward to getting into it and collecting all the trophies yet again.