Dark Souls 2 Rated T

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

Thoughts?

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=33288&Title=Dark%20Souls%20II&searchkeyword=Dark%20Souls%20II

#2 Posted by finalstar2007 (25201 posts) -

Does it have a super easy difficulty though? i sure hope so

#3 Edited by JangoWuzHere (16439 posts) -

I think a lot of games that are M rated on the market could be T. I think developers simply just go too far in a few ways which makes the ESRB react.

#4 Posted by silversix_ (14632 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

wow what a casual!!! On topic, i knew this for at least couple of weeks and at first it bothered me but it looks like gameplay isn't anymore kiddy than it was in previous Souls games so im fine with dat T. can't wait to play this game holy shiiiiit. not many games gives me a boner like this one lol

#5 Edited by cainetao11 (17595 posts) -

As long as its fun, who cares? I wasn't expecting to be scared by it or anything.

#6 Posted by nintendoboy16 (26733 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

I think a lot of games that are M rated on the market could be T. I think developers simply just go too far in a few ways which makes the ESRB react.

Hell, even some T games can be passed off as E or E10+ (Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, although the latter has some pretty suggestive references once you activate the Solid Snake codecs on Samus).

#7 Edited by AcidTango (587 posts) -

Kind of surprised that it got a Teen rating. The list in that ESRB rating looks like something from a Mature rated game. But it doesn't matter, as long as the game is good is all it matters.

#8 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2688 posts) -

Couldn't care less about this nonsense. Rating... lol. I played Doom with my dad when I was 10.

#9 Edited by handssss (1836 posts) -

@JangoWuzHere said:

i was always surprised Uncharted was a T rated franchise. It has lots of blood at times (like the opening of the 2nd game) lots of killing, slightly sexual situations (mostly with Chloe) and I know they've cursed.

#10 Posted by plageus900 (1068 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

skyrim is that way ----->

:D

#11 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7157 posts) -

Pegi 7