DAMN IT! sony e3 leaked

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Indicud said:

@mems_1224: love how you pm'd me back in august asking if I could give you some money on Paypal because you wanted to pre order a PS4.

Now you're saying this? Smh

No idea who you are but proof?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

I found this on a piece of paper outside of Microsoft's H.Q. yesterday. It was a list of games to be announced at next month's E3.

Halo 5 is going to be released in late 2015 but this fall there is going to be a Halo 2 HD version for the Xbox One.

Crackdown 3 is going to be five times bigger than the first crackdown but it will feature all new enemies and vehicles to drive.

Conker is back and this time in 3D and in full 1080p. Kinect will be supported but mainly voice commands by cursing. ;)

Gears of War is back and bigger than ever. Teaser Trailer to show the game's story.

Viva Pinta is back for a new party of players to bash. Kinect required for the bashing.

Remember that Sega game that everyone is hoping for a sequel.......... Yeah it's exclusive to Xbox One. Sega hates Sony what can you say. ;)

Why don't you wipe your ass with it wacko.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#153  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.

Would buy a PS4 for this.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@ladyblue said:

@xhawk27 said:

I found this on a piece of paper outside of Microsoft's H.Q. yesterday. It was a list of games to be announced at next month's E3.

Halo 5 is going to be released in late 2015 but this fall there is going to be a Halo 2 HD version for the Xbox One.

Crackdown 3 is going to be five times bigger than the first crackdown but it will feature all new enemies and vehicles to drive.

Conker is back and this time in 3D and in full 1080p. Kinect will be supported but mainly voice commands by cursing. ;)

Gears of War is back and bigger than ever. Teaser Trailer to show the game's story.

Viva Pinta is back for a new party of players to bash. Kinect required for the bashing.

Remember that Sega game that everyone is hoping for a sequel.......... Yeah it's exclusive to Xbox One. Sega hates Sony what can you say. ;)

I have a Vita for that.

jman1553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 jman1553
Member since 2009 • 1332 Posts

@ghostwarrior786:

"Sony will be watching Microsoft's presser earlier in the day to gauge wheter additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype."

That absolutely NEVER happens. As if it wasn't fake enough.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

@ladyblue said:

@xhawk27 said:

I have a Vita for that.

Sounds painful, but you lems love pain so it works out in the end. Adios wacko!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Indicud said:

@mems_1224: love how you pm'd me back in august asking if I could give you some money on Paypal because you wanted to pre order a PS4.

Now you're saying this? Smh

Post screenies, because this seems 100% legit.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@lundy86_4: I'm on mobile all the time I wish I could

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

I really hope Japan gaming migrates to Xbox One atleast a good chunk of it.

hotdiddykong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#161  Edited By hotdiddykong
Member since 2007 • 2099 Posts

Hahahahahahahahahah

Rockstar never Goes to E3, nice try

Avatar image for indigenous_euphoria
indigenous_euphoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162 indigenous_euphoria
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

MS leaked E3 looks better. But damn am i excited for the next God of War!

Opus_Rea-333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Opus_Rea-333
Member since 2013 • 1238 Posts

@indigenous_euphoria said:

MS leaked E3 looks better. But damn am i excited for the next God of War!

MS leaked list actually required a few Japan games for me to be completely impressed.

Still a great list for both consoles.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

Seems legit. Wonder what the chances are that GG's rpg is a reboot of a Sony PS2 IP?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Indicud said:

@lundy86_4: I'm on mobile all the time I wish I could

So, totes legit?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

If even half of this is true, Sony wins E3 over MS for a sixth consecutive year.

Sorry lems.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

If even half of this is true, Sony wins E3 over MS for a sixth consecutive year.

Sorry lems.

The list wasn't that impressive... It was "OK", a lot of sequels, woop-die-doo. I liked the leaked list from Microsoft more, but then again you'll never agree with that.

You mean the blatantly faked Blogspot post that features nothing for the 360, no faked "cloud demonstration" and no price cut? Heh heh heh.

Back to the news articles comments please.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#169  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

the horizon is coming

yes it is

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

This had better be fake and both Sonys and MSs e3 had better be about 3 times better than this. I'm losing patience with current gen consoles fast.

The 360s first year was pretty fucking good. So far the first year for the current gen is a fucking sham. If the Wii U had better 3rd party support, it would definately be the console to get.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sorry lems.

The list wasn't that impressive... It was "OK", a lot of sequels, woop-die-doo. I liked the leaked list from Microsoft more, but then again you'll never agree with that.

You mean the blatantly faked Blogspot post that features nothing for the 360, no faked "cloud demonstration" and no price cut? Heh heh heh.

Back to the news articles comments please.

Yes, I'm referring to that one. Probably fake, but I would rather have that presentation than the one from Sony. Could be that they aren't mentioning the cloud, because it's all about gaming, so...

Kinect guff, rehashes and CGI trailers for 2016? LMAO Phil Spencer will save the Xbone!

I can see how lemmings would be allergic to actual games.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

UC4 in-engine footage, in other words not realtime. Man looks like Crysis 2 will remain unchallenged. Disappointed.

How is that Possible with Infamous Second Son already out?

So? I don't get you. ARe you somehow trying to compare it to Crysis 2? I remember proving how Crysis 2 murders Famous for no shadows in every single damn category and I distinctly remember you were part of that thread too. Yup, pretty damn sure about it.

And so sad to see Sony has only one game Demon Souls 2 while the rest are QTE fest onrails movies for the E3.

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174  Edited By o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

Well if that list is true... seems kind of dissapointing. You'd hope there would be more "new" stuff, not just recycled franchises and even repackaged games. I mean GT7? That surely has to be a joke.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 zeeshanhaider

@lglz1337 said:

@mems_1224: you can try and downplay every sony exclusive, but the fact is ND an QD made fantasic games last gen. i hope you will enjoy gears of war oh wait you don't like sequels

Did you just say games?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

Whoa if any of this is true. It kinda sucks.

Sure some new IPs are great. But all I see is sequel after sequel.

Seven new IPs though

Killstrain

GG-New IP

Quantic Dream-New IP

MM-New IP

Project Beast

And Sony London seemingly new IP

Ninja Theory- Unless it's HS2

This ^ nothing I just read has me excited... another God of War and an upresed GT6? jesus.... no thanks. I love new IP so I'll wait and hopefully be pleasantly surprised by what I see, but that list looks uninspiring to me.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#178 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

GT6 is already a repackage GT5

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

@mems_1224: you can try and downplay every sony exclusive, but the fact is ND an QD made fantasic games last gen. i hope you will enjoy gears of war oh wait you don't like sequels

Did you just say games?

yes games, you know, 2 of them u2 and last of us destroyed the entire xbowx library last gen.

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

@KiZZo1 said:

Fake or not, one thing is for sure, the xbone will be buried ...

Go away lol

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

Did you just say games?

yes games, you know, 2 of them u2 and last of us destroyed the entire xbowx library last gen.

Like I give a damn about 'XBAWX'!. Shit movies are shit who cares if they destroyed the xbowx library. Wake me up when ND/QD produces a game as in game with gameplay.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Krelian-co

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

Did you just say games?

Like I give a damn about 'XBAWX'!. Shit movies are shit who cares if they destroyed the xbowx library. Wake me up when ND/QD produces a game as in game with gameplay.

well to answer in the same fashion as you

who gives a damn about what you think. ND produce games that get universal praise, if you are one of the few that don't like it, well sucks for you, doesn't change a damn thing.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Krelian-co

@sts106mat said:

Sony confirm E3 venue

weird i could swear they had the same stage as microsoft last year when they were destroying them on stage.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

What's not to love?

1. Uncharted 4

2. GTA V Next Gen

3. The Last of us remastered

4. InFamous SS DLC

5. The Last of Us 2

6. God of War 4

Couple this with Microsofts announcements and it's a fantastic time to own both next gen consoles

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

Did you just say games?

who gives a damn about what you think. ND produce games that get universal praise, if you are one of the few that don't like it, well sucks for you, doesn't change a damn thing.

That doesn't change the fact that ND produces shit movies without gameplay that can be experienced for free on youtube. Have yet to see a review praising ND about gameplay. Funny thing is I haven't heard a reviewer even talk about gameplay in any of ND 'games'.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Krelian-co

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

Did you just say games?

That doesn't change the fact that ND produces shit movies without gameplay that can be experienced for free on youtube. Have yet to see a review praising ND about gameplay. Funny thing is I haven't heard a reviewer even talk about gameplay in any of ND 'games'.

feel free to repeat shit movies without gameplay all you want, doesn't make it true. And lol at the review part, if you say so

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#189  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Only interesting thing is UC, and still... That would be a shitty E3.

hoplayletsplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By hoplayletsplay
Member since 2005 • 983 Posts

I'll buy a ps4 for Wipeout alone... But it's hard to believe the series will make a comeback, not after the closure of Liverpool Studio.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By zeeshanhaider

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@Krelian-co said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

@lglz1337 said:

Did you just say games?

feel free to repeat shit movies without gameplay all you want, doesn't make it true. And lol at the review part, if you say so

Feel free to deny all you want, doesn't make it false.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Krelian-co: You're actually denying that The Last of Us and Uncharted had gameplay? You would PROBABLY have an argument against MGS4 but Naughty Dog games? Really? I'm pretty sure you must hate the Gears of War series then too, amirite?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

If that list is true. That would be an epic show.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@jman1553 said:

@ghostwarrior786:

"Sony will be watching Microsoft's presser earlier in the day to gauge wheter additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype."

That absolutely NEVER happens. As if it wasn't fake enough.

Can't think of the source or quote, but didn't Sony adjust some of their announcements around E3 based on the backlash MSFT was getting?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

Don't know why it was so hard to find this thread but it will be good to compare and contrast it to the xbone leaked thread now that it has been posted. lol Both lists my be fake but still let's have some fun with this. :D

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@sts106mat said:

Sony confirm E3 venue

Can't seem to remember that Xbone was revealed in a tent? Lol.

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 zeeshanhaider

@walloftruth said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

UC4 in-engine footage, in other words not realtime. Man looks like Crysis 2 will remain unchallenged. Disappointed.

Unchallenged in what? In scripted events?

Nah....nobody could challenge UC in that. I meant graphics bar that no console game seems to reach even though Crysis 2 was a 2011 game. Sad.

kepper_larson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By kepper_larson
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

I'm sure Sony's E3 will be great plus most of what's listed are no-brainers. Of course we'll see Uncharted and the Order and of course we'll see what the first party devs are up to...It's Sony and it's E3.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#200 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

Disappointing that so many of the games are "old" IPs rather than new ones.