Current List of PS4 Games

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -

Confirmed: (Trailers are from PS4 if I could find them, otherwise random)

• Knack
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • The Witness(Timed Exclusive)
  • Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
  • MGS5
  • Deep Down
  • Watch Dogs
  • Diablo 3
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Destiny
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Thief
  • Blacklight Retribution
  • Primal Carnage

Studios Confirmed to be Working on PS4 Games that haven't been revealed yet (Not counting the slide that had a bunch of studios written on it, because all that basically means is they have dev kits and may not be making games in the near future or ever):

• Media Molecule
  • Quantic Dream
  • Ready at Dawn Studios
  • Just Add Water
  • Square Enix (Final Fantasy Title, rumored to be Versus but called FFIX now)

Probably but not confirmed:

• Battlefield 4

Maybe:

• The Last Guardian?
  • Planetside 2
  • GT6
  • GTA5

Oh yeah, italics means exclusive. And if I missed anything I'll add it. Hmmm... not too shabby so far. What are you expecting to see at E3 and TGS?

#2 Posted by AAllxxjjnn (19988 posts) -
None of the exclusives look interesting.
#3 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26211 posts) -

Knack is the only exclusive that looks slightly interesting.

#4 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5244 posts) -

None of the exclusives look interesting. AAllxxjjnn

Why are u so butthurt?

#5 Posted by Gue1 (10445 posts) -

lots of really interesting games! :shock:

#6 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

looking to be the best launch lineup ever

#7 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -
The exclusives are all interesting to me. Cant wait to play all those games.
#8 Posted by Wiimotefan (4094 posts) -

Sorry, but all I see is MGS5.  :P

#9 Posted by hexashadow13 (5157 posts) -
To compare to the PS3s: [spoiler] Resistance: Fall of Man (Sony) · MotorStorm (Sony) · Genji: Days of the Blade (Sony) · Formula One Championship Edition (Sony) · Ridge Racer 7 (Sony) · Call of Duty 3 (Activision) · Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Activision) · Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Activision) · Gundam: Target in Sight (Namco Bandai) · Full Auto 2: Battle Lines (SEGA) · Sonic the Hedgehog (SEGA) · Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA) · Virtua Tennis 3 (SEGA) · World Snooker Championship 2007 (SEGA) · NHL 2K7 (2K Sports) · Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (Ubisoft) · Enchanted Arms (Ubisoft) · Def Jam: Icon (EA) · Fight Night Round 3 (EA) · NBA Street Homecourt (EA) · Need For Speed Carbon (EA) · The Godfather: The Don's Edition (EA) · Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 (EA) [/spoiler] Actually, I think comparatively the PS4 still needs a bit more oomph. I have high expectations for E3 and TGS, Sony don't let me down.
#10 Posted by Gue1 (10445 posts) -

heeweesRus

well, they are not confirmed as launch tittles but is good that they will eventually come.

#11 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

MGS5!!! best game ever

#12 Posted by AAllxxjjnn (19988 posts) -

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]None of the exclusives look interesting. NathanDrakeSwag

Why are u so butthurt?

Because it's a real bummer that my blood oath to Microsoft prevents me from enjoying such incredible franchises like Killzone and Infamous.
#13 Posted by zarshack (9936 posts) -

FF exclusive shown off at E3 imo.

#14 Posted by KarateeeChop (4662 posts) -

and i thought ps3's launch was bad. this looks like another disaster for sony. :(

#15 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3816 posts) -

It's starting out ok, however I really want more RPG's and shooters. 3rd person preferably with 1st person integrated in as an option. I would also like to see what sports titles can bring to the PS4. I will probably be picking up at least 2 or 3 of those at launch, but I am not sure if I would have bought any of them (except MGS5) if they released 2 or 3 years into the consoles lifespan.

#16 Posted by ShoulderOfOrion (3435 posts) -

and i thought ps3's launch was bad. this looks like another disaster for sony. :(

KarateeeChop
sad sad sad :(
#17 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3816 posts) -

Oh, I forgot... I will be getting BF4 for sure.

#18 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6695 posts) -

KarateeeChop
Still better than any Xbox lineup.
#19 Posted by SkyRolla (206 posts) -
Lets See: Definitely will Get: Battlefield 4 Assassins Creed: Black Flag Infamous: Second Son GTAV (Even if its not next gen though) GT6 (Pending Announcement) Maybe/Definitely interested in: Watch Dogs DriveClub Cyberpunk 2077 Knack
#20 Posted by AAllxxjjnn (19988 posts) -
[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

Mozelleple112

But worse than the Wii U lineup.
#21 Posted by heeweesRus (5609 posts) -

KarateeeChop

Trying too hard buddy.

#22 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

InFamous, Day 1.

MGS5 is not confirmed for PS4, I wish it was but it isn't.

#23 Posted by yellosnolvr (19302 posts) -
its missing nintendogs
#24 Posted by Gue1 (10445 posts) -

To compare to the PS3s: [spoiler] Resistance: Fall of Man (Sony) · MotorStorm (Sony) · Genji: Days of the Blade (Sony) · Formula One Championship Edition (Sony) · Ridge Racer 7 (Sony) · Call of Duty 3 (Activision) · Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (Activision) · Tony Hawk's Project 8 (Activision) · Gundam: Target in Sight (Namco Bandai) · Full Auto 2: Battle Lines (SEGA) · Sonic the Hedgehog (SEGA) · Virtua Fighter 5 (SEGA) · Virtua Tennis 3 (SEGA) · World Snooker Championship 2007 (SEGA) · NHL 2K7 (2K Sports) · Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (Ubisoft) · Enchanted Arms (Ubisoft) · Def Jam: Icon (EA) · Fight Night Round 3 (EA) · NBA Street Homecourt (EA) · Need For Speed Carbon (EA) · The Godfather: The Don's Edition (EA) · Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 (EA) [/spoiler] Actually, I think comparatively the PS4 still needs a bit more oomph. I have high expectations for E3 and TGS, Sony don't let me down.hexashadow13

most of those games were sh1t.

Quality > Quantity rule applies here.

From that list only Resistance and MotorStorm were worth playing. But man with the better graphics of the PS4 a new MotorStorm game would have been so much better than that generic looking game Drive Club. A new MotorStor that combined the beach and desert settings would have been sooooo epic. =/

#25 Posted by Gue1 (10445 posts) -

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

heeweesRus

Trying too hard buddy.

#26 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3816 posts) -

• Knack
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • The Witness(Timed Exclusive)
  • MGS5
  • Deep Down
  • Watch Dogs
  • Diablo 3
  • Destiny
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Thief
  • Blacklight Retribution
  • Primal Carnage

Studios Confirmed to be Working on PS4 Games that haven't been revealed yet (Not counting the slide that had a bunch of studios written on it, because all that basically means is they have dev kits and may not be making games in the near future or ever):

• Media Molecule
  • Quantic Dream
  • Ready at Dawn Studios
  • Just Add Water
  • Square Enix (Final Fantasy Title, rumored to be Versus but called FFIX now)

Probably but not confirmed:

• Battlefield 4

Maybe:

• The Last Guardian?
  • Planetside 2
  • GT6
  • GTA5

Oh yeah, italics means exclusive. And if I missed anything I'll add it. Hmmm... not too shabby so far. What are you expecting to see at E3 and TGS?

hexashadow13

Looking through this list again, I decided to highlight what I think looks good. However, I am not really digging any of the exclusives yet. Although I will probably grab Driveclub at launch. The other ones in red I will probably get eventually. I;m hoping that there are still some games that have not been revealed yet though... the exclusives ARE weak, but I have a feeling 720's will be too... so far it is looking as though it will be another multiplat war... sigh. I still like what I have seen from SONY so far in a bunch of other aspects, and I expect a lot more in the near future. I can not remember a launch that was just full of tings I wanted though, so it doesn't surprise me much.

#27 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5536 posts) -
Looks good. I need more money. Hopefully MS has something nice as well.
#28 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5244 posts) -

heeweesRus

This lineup puts every other console launch to shame. inFAMOUS: Second Son, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Metal Gear Solid V, Destiny (w/ exclusive content), Watch Dogs and Deep Down are all must have games for me.

#29 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3816 posts) -

I still need to see more from Cyberpunk

#30 Posted by Heil68 (45799 posts) -
Awwww yeahhhhhhh, looks awesome and a bank breaking amount of world class launch games. A big thank you to Kaz and of course Sony.
#31 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

• Knack
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • MGS5
  • Deep Down
  • Watch Dogs
  • Diablo 3
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Thief

• Battlefield 4

hexashadow13

AM getting all of these.

This is probably more games than the wii u will ever get that would interest me...

#32 Posted by finalstar2007 (25345 posts) -

Freaking Infamous is all i needed to be sold! day 1 PS4 and infamous, not interested in killzone

#33 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
None of the exclusives look interesting. AAllxxjjnn
:lol: dat butthurt
#34 Posted by loosingENDS (11868 posts) -

Forgot FF15 Agnes

#35 Posted by whitetiger3521 (4686 posts) -

Maybe:

• The Last Guardian?
  • Planetside 2
  • GT6
  • GTA5

Oh yeah, italics means exclusive. And if I missed anything I'll add it. Hmmm... not too shabby so far. What are you expecting to see at E3 and TGS?

hexashadow13

There is no way in hell that GTA 6 will be coming out anytime soon let alone the next couple years.

#36 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

I am interested to see how Drive Club turns out (not necessarily to play it), but outside of that I don't really have any interest in the PS4's lineup outside of a few multiplats that I'll get on my PC.

#37 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

[QUOTE="hexashadow13"]

Maybe:

• The Last Guardian?
  • Planetside 2
  • GT6
  • GTA5

whitetiger3521

There is no way in hell that GTA 6 will be coming out anytime soon let alone the next couple years.

gt6. not gta 6.
#38 Posted by whitetiger3521 (4686 posts) -

I am interested to see how Drive Club turns out (not necessarily to play it), but outside of that I don't really have any interest in the PS4's lineup outside of a few multiplats that I'll get on my PC.

Ly_the_Fairy

PC is lacking big time in the racing genre.

#39 Posted by mitu123 (154289 posts) -

Not bad at all for a system that was announced over a month ago!

#40 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="AAllxxjjnn"]None of the exclusives look interesting. AAllxxjjnn

Why are u so butthurt?

Because it's a real bummer that my blood oath to Microsoft prevents me from enjoying such incredible franchises like Killzone and Infamous.

inFAMOUS definitely more creative and interesting than any major release Microsoft has ever had. Think of Killzone what you will.

#41 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10667 posts) -
Maybe I'm just a fanboy, but InFamous alone makes that list.
#42 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

AAllxxjjnn

But worse than the Wii U lineup.

Moron confirmed.

#43 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="hexashadow13"]

• Knack
  • Driveclub
  • Infamous Second Son
  • MGS5
  • Deep Down
  • Watch Dogs
  • Diablo 3
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Thief

• Battlefield 4

campzor

AM getting all of these.

This is probably more games than the wii u will ever get that would interest me...

Probably get all of those except Diablo and Assassin's Creed(maybe). Infamous Second Son is the seller for me.

#44 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Maybe I'm just a fanboy, but InFamous alone makes that list.R3FURBISHED

Same for me.

#45 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

only the prospect of a new FF interests me from that list. Luckily that means I can hold off until it gets cheaper

#46 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

only the prospect of a new FF interests me from that list. Luckily that means I can hold off until it gets cheaper

josephl64

Well you do know a new Final Fantasy for PS4 is being announced at E3?

#47 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1693 posts) -

[QUOTE="josephl64"]

StrongBlackVine

And where did you hear that news? During the PS4 conference, SE came on stage to say they have an announcement for an announcement about FF on PS4.

Could be FF Versus 13 (maybe changed to 15)

Could be an actual 15 (Agnes?)

Don't know if I could classify having Versus on PS4 as a "new" FF, since we've been waiting for... well a long time :(

#48 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="josephl64"]

StrifeDelivery

And where did you hear that news? During the PS4 conference, SE came on stage to say they have an announcement for an announcement about FF on PS4.

Could be FF Versus 13 (maybe changed to 15)

Could be an actual 15 (Agnes?)

Don't know if I could classify having Versus on PS4 as a "new" FF, since we've been waiting for... well a long time :(

So much "news" has been coming out that I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was a follow up on the comment made at the PlayStation meeting.

#49 Posted by Newhopes (4601 posts) -

Boring.

#50 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Absolutely terrible lineup for PS4.  I'm telling you right now.  Those exclusive games are gonna sell like crap when they come out.  Mediocre FPS in killzone and another infamous that no one was asking for.