Current and upcoming games selection is pathetic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

I'm not interested in one thing announced for the PS4 or One it's all garbage. I could care less about Titanfall or Killzone. If I play another COD or Assassins Creed I'll vomit. As for Batman I F-n hate super hero's. Not one game coming out until late winter that I'm even remotely interested in. The gaming industry is a joke. There is no variety what so ever. Mario 3d world looks ok but I'm not running out to spend $300 on a WiiU for one game that I want only to have it collect dust for months. The only other games I'm looking forward to are Metal Gear Solid V and Dark Souls 2.

It's been slim pickins with all the generic garbage consistently regurgitated with this industry.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Well, you must be an absolute joy at parties, my good sir!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Boo hoo for you?

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts

This read like a Sniper thread up until you mentioned Mario

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Just because you have no interest dont make it garbage

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

Agreed. That's consoles for you. You should get a PC.

Consoles are for lame people like freedomfreak

PCs are for cool people like SNIPER

Grenadeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 6

#7 Grenadeh
Member since 2003 • 218 Posts

@jdc6305: I understand where you're coming from but, even with my hatred for Squenix, I want to check out Lightning Returns. DR3 looks tits, Titanfall does actually look tits. I have AC4 and regret it. BF4 probably isn't that great.

Some of the upcoming shit looks awesome like Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and many others.

But let's be honest: games have sucked since the PS2 generation ended.

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

So you hate good games... thats fine, i have no problem with that. Why are you telling us?

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Well, you must be an absolute joy at parties, my good sir!

Haha. I lol'd.

@jdc6305 said:

I'm not interested in one thing announced for the PS4 or One it's all garbage. I could care less about Titanfall or Killzone. If I play another COD or Assassins Creed I'll vomit. As for Batman I F-n hate super hero's. Not one game coming out until late winter that I'm even remotely interested in. The gaming industry is a joke. There is no variety what so ever. Mario 3d world looks ok but I'm not running out to spend $300 on a WiiU for one game that I want only to have it collect dust for months. The only other games I'm looking forward to are Metal Gear Solid V and Dark Souls 2.

It's been slim pickins with all the generic garbage consistently regurgitated with this industry.

I'm pretty disdained with games these days myself. Part of the reason I bought a Wii U was to expose myself to totally different games, plus the gen was really long. But the Wii U hasn't had that many titles so it's hardly got me gaming all the time. In fact, right now - it's not even plugged in.

Shame the new Batman isn't for you, I've been really enjoying it. Dark Souls 2 - right with ya bro.

Yeah, I mostly feel that you're right, there is a lot of rubbish. Still though, there are some really different games I'm looking forward to. I'm getting The Swapper in the steam sale, and later on I plan to get' The Stanley Parable'.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#10 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@jdc6305 said:

You forgot Forza 5, by far the best of any upcoming game on any console.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

But he's actually right. If you'll still own 360 like me, because Xbox One has yet unannounced 2014 release, after XCOM: Enemy Within you won't have ANYTHING till February with Thief...

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

I agree, it lacks japanese games :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

@jdc6305 said:

Here's what my desktop looks like currently. Or well, it doesn't look this blurry. Thanks Gamespot.

Anyway, those are games. They exist. Check them out. Stop whining.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

I kinda agree but there's Destiny coming soon'ish

bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15  Edited By bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts

"Current and upcoming games selection is pathetic"

then says

"Mario 3d world looks ok but I'm not running out to spend $300 on a WiiU for one game that I want only to have it collect dust for month"

...contradiction?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

theres no variety??? lol either you live under a rock or you dont play many games. there is more variety of games now than there has ever been. if you cant find something you like then its probably time for a new hobby

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By treedoor

@Sweenix said:

Crimson Dragon, D4, and Dead Rising 3

That should hold you over for a good while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

theres no variety??? lol either you live under a rock or you dont play many games. there is more variety of games now than there has ever been. if you cant find something you like then its probably time for a new hobby

Yeah it's crazy as shit. If anything I worry the market isn't big enough to sustain all these damned games and it'll all implode.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sweenix

@treedoor said:

@Sweenix said:

I don't want an xbone though, and dead rising 3 isn't japanese ;) it's made by a western branch.

PS4's Japanese line up is pretty amazing, but i don't think any of those titles will make it over *yakuza ... :( *

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Been playing lots of BF4 and it's awesome, so you're wrong

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By treedoor

@Sweenix said:

@treedoor said:

@Sweenix said:

I don't want an xbone though, and dead rising 3 isn't japanese ;) it's made by a western branch.

PS4's Japanese line up is pretty amazing, but i don't think any of those titles will make it over *yakuza ... :( *

Wants Japanese games

Doesn't want a system with Japanese games on it

Microsoft's face Crying or Very sad

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22  Edited By Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Sounds like you need a different hobby TC, ether that and or you have terrible tastes in games....actually now that I think about it this seems like a piss poor attempt at trolling with so many contradictions in your post.

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sweenix

@treedoor said:

@Sweenix said:

@treedoor said:

@Sweenix said:

Wants Japanese games

Doesn't want a system with Japanese games on it

Microsoft's face

I only have time enough for 1 console, and PS4 seems like the right choice for someone who mainly plays Japanese games.

Plus, when you factor in the better graphics, cheaper price and the fact that idolm@ster and guilty gear is coming to the PS4, it made my choice so much easier :P "i'm learning Japanese right now" pretty early stages infact, so hopefully i'll be alright when idolm@ster arrives on the PS4, because we all know, it won't be localized :P