Crytek: Xbox One eSram to provide phenomenal performance.

• 191 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GravityX
Member since 2013 • 865 Posts

Crytek Shares Secrets of Using Xbox One eSRAM’s Full Potential, Resulted In ‘Big’ Bandwidth Saves

http://gamingbolt.com/crytek-shares-secrets-of-using-xbox-one-esrams-full-potential-resulted-in-big-bandwidth-saves#HuwVbJXm4Kg5S8QS.99

The increased power that the Xbox One and PS4 offer over the previous generation of consoles has been as hot a topic now as it was when both consoles launched. However, it’s been observed that the Xbox One falls ever so slightly (at best) behind the PS4 in many frame rate tests, not including the lack of 1080p titles compared to Sony’s console.

Many developers have attributed this to the console’s eSRAM. Crytek has more than its share of experience with the same having developed Ryse: Son of Rome, which is one of the best looking launch titles for either console till date. GamingBolt spoke to Crytek’s US Engine Business Development Manager Sean Tracy about the advantages of using CryEngine when used with tiled textures since eSRAM is more suited for the latter.

“CryEngine has a unique and novel solution for this and was shipped with Ryse. One of the problems when using Deferred Shading is that it’s very heavy on bandwidth usage/memory traffic. This gets exponentially worse as overlapping lights cause considerable amounts of redundant read and write operations. In Ryse our graphics engineers created a system called tiled shading to take advantage of the Xbox One,” Sean explained.

“This splits the screen into tiles and generates a list of all the lights effective each title using a compute shader. It then cull’s light by min/max extents of the tile. We then loop over the light list for each tile and apply shading.

Ultimately this resulted into bandwidth gains and they were able to use just a single compute shader for culling and lighting, which is simply phenomenal. “In practice this made for the biggest bandwidth save we could have hoped for, as just reading the Gbuffer once and writing shading results once at the end for each pixel. Only a single compute shader was used in Ryse for light culling and executing entire lighting and shading pipelines (with some small exceptions for complex surfaces like skin and hair).”

This is just a snippet of our interview with Crytek and we will have more in the coming days.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

Cool.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@GravityX:

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

In current news the order 1886 and second son exclusives on the ps4 destroy graphically any game including ryse on the xflop

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

can it make Crytek's games not suck?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

It's like Eddie Murphy is still doing stand up.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7  Edited By Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

@lostrib said:

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

lol Shittek and their tech demos.

Can't wait for stuff that looks even better than this.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Runescape?

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GravityX

@no-scope-AK47 said:

In current news the order 1886 and second son exclusives on the ps4 destroy graphically any game including ryse on the xflop

Not really.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's starts with a misleading title and continues with Crytek PR. That's good System Wars material. Go on, keep the jokes flowing out and let the laughter continue.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I knew Sean would have to revisit this topic about esram since his last interview a few days ago.

He already acknowledged the bottleneck of the esram but I am glad he is elaborating on the work around and utilization.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GravityX

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Runescape?

And here are my 2 favorite haters gamer's.

Anyway, as you all like to say any one can find bad screens of any game.

But I think this is great news for Xbox One gamer's don't you?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Another thread with PR, something I despise about all companies. Then the TC creates a misleading title that's not found in the article, spinning the PR even further. We are now deep in fanboy-land lol. The lulz keep coming. Show the results Crytek, stop talking about how you'll make your 900p/30fps game prettier next time. Of course you will, as will other devs.

Now, If only I enjoyed Crytek's eye-candy, shallow games. I gave up on them last gen, but after trying the low metascoring 60/100 Ryse on my Xbone, I thanked Lord Zeus almighty that I didn't actually buy it. I don't care about Crytek's PR and spin, I don't like their superficial games. Honestly, this game won't be remembered a few years from now as a bona fide classic other than it was "a looker".

Are games on all the systems (Wii U/Xbone/PS4) going to get better looking overtime? Hell yeah, they will. There will be optimizations for all of these machines. Some developers will spin in interviews like Crytek desperate to keep their company in the public eye. Other devs will optimize and keep their techniques/coding on the on the Down Low. This happens every gaming generation. Some devs talk it up in press, others just release beautiful games and make you wonder how they did it.

However, I want to read in interviews about Crytek's attempt to actually improve their depthless, hollow, boring gameplay instead of the tricks they are using to make their eyecandy games look even better next go-round. In the hack and slash heavy Ryse, he only hacks I see are Crytek.

The future isn't bright with Crytek, it's boring.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

The Order is 800p and doesn't even use deferred rendering. I wouldn't say it "destroys" Ryse, lol.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GravityX

@daious said:

I knew Sean would have to revisit this topic about esram since his last interview a few days ago.

He already acknowledged the bottleneck of the esram but I am glad he is elaborating on the work around and utilization.

Ultimately this resulted into bandwidth gains and they were able to use just a single compute shader for culling and lighting, which is simply phenomenal.

The future is going to be amazing.

And remember, esram is only a bottleneck if your coding like it's 2012.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spitfire-Six

That's a brilliant solution to using Esram effectively. I don't thing it will spread however all developers don't have the same talent at coding to writing a light tiling engine or process. If anything I believe this will help lead to some creature e solutions

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts

Great news

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GravityX

@spitfire-six said:

That's a brilliant solution to using Esram effectively. I don't thing it will spread however all developers don't have the same talent at coding to writing a light tiling engine or process. If anything I believe this will help lead to some creature e solutions

Possibly, however with any new techniques it could make its way into future SDK updates.

The future is bright.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Spitfire-Six

It makes you wonder what other elements could use this technique. This post was about game technology not gameplay or content

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GravityX said:

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Not really.

They don't destroy Rise but surely look better,in Infamous case the games isn't even comparable Infamous is open world Ryse is a restrictive smoke and mirrors game,where your movement is severely limited to confined paths ways..

CryEngine has a unique and novel solution for this and was shipped with Ryse. One of the problems when using Deferred Shading is that it’s very heavy on bandwidth usage/memory traffic. This gets exponentially worse as overlapping lights cause considerable amounts of redundant read and write operations.

This problem the PS4 doesn't have it because of its true HSA nature,there is no constant redundant copy and paste,and is ESRAM the culprit for it,since the CPU has no access what so ever to it and the data need to be flush for it.

. GamingBolt spoke to Crytek’s US Engine Business Development Manager Sean Tracy about the advantages of using CryEngine when used with tiled textures since eSRAM is more suited for the latter.

Again like i have been saying all alone Tile Resources had been on xbox one since the beginning,nothing will change the outcome of what has happen up until now..

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@Basinboy said:

@lostrib said:

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GravityX

And more facts about esram:

Andrew Goossen: I just wanted to jump in from a software perspective. This controversy is rather surprising to me, especially when you view ESRAM as the evolution of eDRAM from the Xbox 360. No-one questions on the Xbox 360 whether we can get the eDRAM bandwidth concurrent with the bandwidth coming out of system memory. In fact, the system design required it. We had to pull over all of our vertex buffers and all of our textures out of system memory concurrent with going on with render targets, colour, depth, stencil buffers that were in eDRAM.

Of course with Xbox One we're going with a design where ESRAM has the same natural extension that we had with eDRAM on Xbox 360, to have both going concurrently. It's a nice evolution of the Xbox 360 in that we could clean up a lot of the limitations that we had with the eDRAM. The Xbox 360 was the easiest console platform to develop for, it wasn't that hard for our developers to adapt to eDRAM, but there were a number of places where we said, "Gosh, it would sure be nice if an entire render target didn't have to live in eDRAM," and so we fixed that on Xbox One where we have the ability to overflow from ESRAM into DDR3 so the ESRAM is fully integrated into our page tables and so you can kind of mix and match the ESRAM and the DDR memory as you go.

Sometimes you want to get the GPU texture out of memory and on Xbox 360 that required what's called a "resolve pass" where you had to do a copy into DDR to get the texture out - that was another limitation we removed in ESRAM, as you can now texture out of ESRAM if you want to. From my perspective it's very much an evolution and improvement - a big improvement - over the design we had with the Xbox 360. I'm kind of surprised by all this, quite frankly.

Digital Foundry: Obviously though, you are limited to just 32MB of ESRAM. Potentially you could be looking at say, four 1080p render targets, 32 bits per pixel, 32 bits of depth - that's 48MB straight away. So are you saying that you can effectively separate render targets so that some live in DDR3 and the crucial high-bandwidth ones reside in ESRAM?

Andrew Goossen: Oh, absolutely. And you can even make it so that portions of your render target that have very little overdraw... For example, if you're doing a racing game and your sky has very little overdraw, you could stick those subsets of your resources into DDR to improve ESRAM utilisation. On the GPU we added some compressed render target formats like our 6e4 [six bit mantissa and four bits exponent per component] and 7e3 HDR float formats [where the 6e4 formats] that were very, very popular on Xbox 360, which instead of doing a 16-bit float per component 64pp render target, you can do the equivalent with us using 32 bits - so we did a lot of focus on really maximizing efficiency and utilisation of that ESRAM.

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lunar1122
Member since 2012 • 784 Posts

im surprised microsoft gave crytek a second chance with Rise 2.. For EA the crysis series has been a loss leader.. Now ryse is costing microsoft millions.. And for what? sales they couldn't possibility hope to make back.. I like the cryengine, but save the cryengine for use from different game devs. Crytek themselves cant make a good game at all. Recently i've been replaying crysis 3 the second time around all im doing is sighing. The game is terribleeeeeeeeee..awful gunplay , lifeless aliens.. Its just a tech demo.

If devs figure out how to use the ESram properly, then at best they caught up a little to the ps4. The ps4 still has a faster gpu for which the bone is not going to overcome. The ROPS are also terrible in the bone. So congrats i guess for microsoft? give your devs plenty work to get the same or less performance than a ps4

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#25  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

I guess if I was all in on the graphics/tech fight I would care. The games I have are fun, and look better than on my PS3/360. Mission accomplished for me. LOL at championing consoles you don't own.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

I'm still in awe of Ryse, destroys every PS4 game to date, maybe Infamous is close.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

sure... we all know sony has a history downgrading big time before release. can't wait to see what order looks like lol

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

So the topic is about graphics and performance, and Cryteks opinion on it (an area they excel in)

Yet all cows can do is deflect and comment on gameplay (something un-related to the topic at hand)

LOL that DC.

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lunar1122

@FastRobby said:

@lunar1122 said:

im surprised microsoft gave crytek a second chance with Rise 2.. For EA the crysis series has been a loss leader.. Now ryse is costing microsoft millions.. And for what? sales they couldn't possibility hope to make back.. I like the cryengine, but save the cryengine for use from different game devs. Crytek themselves cant make a good game at all. Recently i've been replaying crysis 3 the second time around all im doing is sighing. The game is terribleeeeeeeeee..awful gunplay , lifeless aliens.. Its just a tech demo.

If devs figure out how to use the ESram properly, then at best they caught up a little to the ps4. The ps4 still has a faster gpu for which the bone is not going to overcome. The ROPS are also terrible in the bone. So congrats i guess for microsoft? give your devs plenty work to get the same or less performance than a ps4

First paragraph has nothing to do with the topic...

Second paragraph is some silly fanboy thing, so maybe refrain on posting crap? Just a thought... You can't even stay ontopic.

i really dont care if it has nothing to do with the topic.. I see ryse mentioned in the OP and i guess i wanted to rant about how terrible crytek is. And its true.. Crytek sucksssss ass.

and 2) Im not a fanboy of the ps4.. I dont have a ps4 or a Bone. I only game on PC. Consoles are for peasants..

Less talk more action, No one should give a crap what microsoft or crytek has to say about the ESRAM and better performance. SHOW IT.. Till then its a 720p machine. The Magic Clouds,The DX 12, and now this magic esram? When's it gonna end? microsoft just gotta come out and say, Hey look we know our machine isnt as good as the ps4 or even close to a pc.. But look at these games.............. They certainly won't be killing the competition with games from crytek.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

I keep hearing you can't compare infamous to ryse because its open world to linear lol stop it infamous is a open space but you can't do anything in that space its just as linear as ryse there's more going on in the first two levels of ryse than infamous whole game, shadows, people, textures, animations, shading and physics all superior on ryse and before anyone says its 900p .......it was 1080p before http://i.imgur.com/4AkyB9t.jpg which one looks better?

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

lol

Yeah, I'm looking at that game of yours, Ryse, and the fact you're Crytek who fucked themselves up big time after chasing consoles.

Hahahaha. Go home.

lunar1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lunar1122

@Tighaman said:

I keep hearing you can't compare infamous to ryse because its open world to linear lol stop it infamous is a open space but you can't do anything in that space its just as linear as ryse there's more going on in the first two levels of ryse than infamous whole game, shadows, people, textures, animations, shading and physics all superior on ryse and before anyone says its 900p .......it was 1080p before http://i.imgur.com/4AkyB9t.jpg which one looks better?

if it was 1080p before, thats because of the pc it was running on at E3..

You know, just like this game.. Downgrade to lower details after it stopped running on pc. You either lower the resolution or lessen the details. Crytek went with lowering the res.. Forza went with lowering the details

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

So amazing that their game ran 30fps at 900p.

Don't believe the hype.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Tighaman

@lunar1122: what driving game on the ps4 doing this at 60fps? None and when dc come out and it has no crash physics, lacking car physics and real car sounds and still running at 30fps then what? Oh but it has gl that's the only thing that it has going for it.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GravityX

@Wasdie said:

Don't believe the hype.

Silly man.

It was a launch game, that was 360 game. Don't you dare insult the developers that worked so hard to make this great game. It looks amazing and your pretense and illusion of the numbers game is disgusting and frankly has no place if you are gamer.

You sir are the problem with this generation.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tighaman

@Wasdie: http://i.imgur.com/4AkyB9t.jpg they had it in 1080p but I think the 900p shot looks better

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GravityX

@Tighaman said:

@lunar1122: what driving game on the ps4 doing this at 60fps? None and when dc come out and it has no crash physics, lacking car physics and real car sounds and still running at 30fps then what? Oh but it has gl that's the only thing that it has going for it.

That's huge part of it. But Its obvious the One is made to have more poly's on screen than pixels. Sony has been controlling the narrative. However once gaming journalist start questioning the emptiness and lifelessness of the Sony offerings, as opposed to the more rich and lively worlds of Xbox One games, will we have a more accurate picture of what's happening.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Don't believe the hype.

A launch game. Where they had to write most of their own tools.

Ryse is a jaw dropping game. Only a bias fanboy would claim otherwise.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

"Crysis can't run on consoles"

-> ports crysis to consoles

"Ryse is using an advanced new engine"

-> doesn't look better than Crysis 3

"Free to play is the future"

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm having some trouble to believe these guys.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GravityX

@R4gn4r0k said:

Any thing positive said about Xbox One or it's games by devs is always questioned. Why?

Time will tell and we'll see who is telling the truth all along.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@lunar1122 said:

Second paragraph is some silly fanboy thing, so maybe refrain on posting crap? Just a thought... You can't even stay ontopic.

How is the secodn paragraph a silly fan boy thing.?

The PS4 has a stronger GPU and double the ROP as well,is a well know fact not an opinion.

@Scipio8 said:

I'm still in awe of Ryse, destroys every PS4 game to date, maybe Infamous is close.

Oh brother..lol

@k2theswiss said:

sure... we all know sony has a history downgrading big time before release. can't wait to see what order looks like lol

You mean like MS downgraded forza 5.?

@Tighaman said:

All games are linear in all you need to do something to advance even that you have some games which let you achieve your goal in different ways.

Now what we are talking here is how open the game is,rendering something you can't interact with or destroy is not the same as something you can destroy and interact with,can you fly over the air in Ryse.?

Can you climb into buildings.? Can you even fu**ing move more than 6 feed from side to side on most of Ryse.?

Yeah that is the problem with Ryse,you can't do sh** you can't interact with anything or explore anything alone side you,claiming you can't do anything in that space is joke and prove how much of a blind lemming you are..

You can do tons of things in Infamous that you can't do on Ryse period,and rendering an entire city which you can explore isn't the same or close to rendering a 6 feet wide pathway game like Ryse were you see a beautiful city from a far which you can't interact with,and the reasons are extremely obvious the game focus its resources on a close area much like Fighting games use to do,tekken 5 is basically one of the best looking games on PS2 actually rival games on xbox,but all the resources are target over a small area Ryse is the same and is the reason why it look like that.

Even so at 900p it can't even run at 30FPs it does so mostly at 26 FPS and has drops into the teens..

Hell that screen you linked show some interesting trade off made yeah trade off.

http://i.imgur.com/4AkyB9t.jpg

Look at the armor in the guy to the left on top it is really polished and real metal looking on the new build is dark with the gloss was kill,also look at Ryse main character armor look on the arm how the chains around the arm which join with the armor cast a shadow,and on the new build they don't..

Also the old build look sharper while the new build look more wash out,that is because the game on E3 was running at 1080p and then was downgrade to 900p.

@Wasdie said:

Don't believe the hype.

Not even that they could accomplish it has drops into the teens and runs mostly at 26 to 28 FPS..

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46260 Posts

@GravityX said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Any thing positive said about Xbox One or it's games by devs is always questioned. Why?

Time will tell and we'll see who is telling the truth all along.

Xbox One has nothing to do with my comment.

I just listed some stuff where they didn't tell the truth.

At the very least take their words with a grain of salt.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Awesome news. The typical Sony Fan in the thread spreading their ignorance.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@Wasdie said:

Don't believe the hype.

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GravityX

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@lunar1122 said:

How is the secodn paragraph a silly fan boy thing.?

The PS4 has a stronger GPU and double the ROP as well,is a well know fact not an opinion.

@Scipio8 said:

Oh brother..lol

@k2theswiss said:

You mean like MS downgraded forza 5.?

@Tighaman said:

All games are linear in all you need to do something to advance even that you have some games which let you achieve your goal in different ways.

Now what we are talking here is how open the game is,rendering something you can't interact with or destroy is not the same as something you can destroy and interact with,can you fly over the air in Ryse.?

Can you climb into buildings.? Can you even fu**ing move more than 6 feed from side to side on most of Ryse.?

Yeah that is the problem with Ryse,you can't do sh** you can't interact with anything or explore anything alone side you,claiming you can't do anything in that space is joke and prove how much of a blind lemming you are..

You can do tons of things in Infamous that you can't do on Ryse period,and rendering an entire city which you can explore isn't the same or close to rendering a 6 feet wide pathway game like Ryse were you see a beautiful city from a far which you can't interact with,and the reasons are extremely obvious the game focus its resources on a close area much like Fighting games use to do,tekken 5 is basically one of the best looking games on PS2 actually rival games on xbox,but all the resources are target over a small area Ryse is the same and is the reason why it look like that.

Even so at 900p it can't even run at 30FPs it does so mostly at 26 FPS and has drops into the teens..

Hell that screen you linked show some interesting trade off made yeah trade off.

Look at the armor in the guy to the left on top it is really polished and real metal looking on the new build is dark with the gloss was kill,also look at Ryse main character armor look on the arm how the chains around the arm which join with the armor cast a shadow,and on the new build they don't..

Also the old build look sharper while the new build look more wash out,that is because the game on E3 was running at 1080p and then was downgrade to 900p.

@Wasdie said:

Don't believe the hype.

Not even that they could accomplish it has drops into the teens and runs mostly at 26 to 28 FPS..

Wow Torm, you seriously need to get the consoles man. You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about.

6ft ? Render a whole city? A bunch of big boxes that you can't enter and handful of enemies in SS.

Come on man.

DR3 has a ton more poly's its pushing. Sure at a lower res, but is got way more going on and you enter the buildings too. Plus the game loads once at the beginning.

1080P vs more fleshed out worlds.

Give more going on than a pretty lifeless world.

Avatar image for indigenous_euphoria
indigenous_euphoria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 indigenous_euphoria
Member since 2013 • 255 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Second son? Seriously? Not even close...have you even played either of the games?

-Damien-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Damien-
Member since 2004 • 5355 Posts

If Xbone camp still want to talk about power, then PS4 camp will gladly keep reminding them for every PS4 1080P vs Xbone 720P game in the future.........gladly. At this point only stupid dogs still believe that Xbone has the slightest chance of matching PS4 in term of power

GravityX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GravityX

@-Damien- said:

If Xbone camp still want to talk about power, then PS4 camp will gladly keep reminding them for every PS4 1080P vs Xbone 720P game in the future.........gladly. At this point only stupid dogs still believe that Xbone has the slightest chance of matching PS4 in term of power

Yeah and the PS3 is still more powerful than the PS4. What did Sony say the tflops were for the PS3? 2 tflops, lol yeah you keep believing that.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Wasdie: Funny how it still looked great huh MR moderator cow?

Seriously , you don't always have to come running to the cows rescue even though you're a huge cow yourself. Try being a little impartial sometimes.