Crysis On PS3 And 360 Received a PEGI Rating

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Bus-A-Bus
Member since 2009 • 5089 Posts

PEGI for GTA TBOGT :lol:

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
Take2 Interactive Software Europe ltd
The content of this game is suitable for persons aged 18 years and over only.
It contains: Extreme violence - Multiple, motiveless killing - Violence towards defenceless people - Glamorisation of drugs - Strong language

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Bus-A-Bus

I am looking forward to seeing that game absolutely butchered to run on consoles. Its gonna be a total joke.

Fizzman

They just need a good streaming tech for the trees(already seen in couple games on consoles).Shaders are already there,and post processing and lighting has been optimized for consoles.Shouldn't be a problem if the handle streaming well.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

I am looking forward to seeing that game absolutely butchered to run on consoles. Its gonna be a total joke.

Bus-A-Bus

They just need a good streaming tech for the trees(already seen in couple games on consoles).Shaders are already there,and post processing and lighting has been optimized for consoles.Shouldn't be a problem if the handle streaming well.

Like what Oblivion? That speetree system was total garbage. It looked like half of the world was materializing every second.

Crysis is going to look like total garbage on consoles.

It will play like garbage too.

Bus-A-Bus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Bus-A-Bus

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Fizzman

Like what Oblivion? That speetree system was total garbage. It looked like half of the world was materializing every second.

Not like Oblivion,its launch title,more like Far Cry 2.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

Bus-A-Bus

Not like Oblivion,its launch title,more like Far Cry 2.

Far Cry 2=/Crysis. They are vastly different games. One is a malaria simulator and the other is not. Crytek cant just copy and paste different engines into the Cry Engine. Its gonna look abysmal. Get ready for blur fest 2012.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]

600 posts coming from those who claim the game will look like crap and in the next breath claim gameplay > graphics.

lawlessx
more like 600+ posts of console fanboys now claiming they are interested in what Crysis has to offer while PC gamers are telling them they will never get the real experience

i always been interested in crysis 1 just never had a strong computer to run it and i will take this "experience" even if it isn't the pc version experience, i also see alot of pc fanboys doing damage control. I haven't seen one comment saying, cool now more people can try this great game but more of, pshh it can't run it, you guys aren't getting the REAL experience, its not going to play like how WE played it. pc gaming or console gaming isn't an exclusive club like alot of people are making it to be, their just different mediums of entertainment but lead to the same result. Lets see how cryteck handles this, I rather hear from the devs of the game and hear what they can or can't do with porting the game to consolles then people who don't work in the industry and who just plays games as hobbies.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts
I didn't bother with Crysis 2 because it's just another generic gray FPS. At least Crysis 1 had the "tropical vacation gone haywire" feel that set Far Cry apart from the crowd. I'll probably pick this up if it's for real, because I thought it was awesome on my brother's PC and even if I had to play a gimpy version I'd probably still like it.
Avatar image for noob-saibot2010
noob-saibot2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 noob-saibot2010
Member since 2010 • 246 Posts

crysis beat the crap out of my PC so I geuss I'm going to beat the crap out of it on my 360.:D

GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#59 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

600 posts coming from those who claim the game will look like crap and in the next breath claim gameplay > graphics.

Chris_Williams
more like 600+ posts of console fanboys now claiming they are interested in what Crysis has to offer while PC gamers are telling them they will never get the real experience

i always been interested in crysis 1 just never had a strong computer to run it and i will take this "experience" even if it isn't the pc version experience, i also see alot of pc fanboys doing damage control. I haven't seen one comment saying, cool now more people can try this great game but more of, pshh it can't run it, you guys aren't getting the REAL experience, its not going to play like how WE played it. pc gaming or console gaming isn't an exclusive club like alot of people are making it to be, their just different mediums of entertainment but lead to the same result. Lets see how cryteck handles this, I rather hear from the devs of the game and hear what they can or can't do with porting the game to consolles then people who don't work in the industry and who just plays games as hobbies.

Because, you're in System Wars...What do you expect?
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
[QUOTE="GeneralShowzer"][QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="lawlessx"] more like 600+ posts of console fanboys now claiming they are interested in what Crysis has to offer while PC gamers are telling them they will never get the real experience

Because, you're in System Wars...What do you expect?

i know... i have a problem with expecting to much of this place.. tis a flaw, tis a flaw.
BigBoss154

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BigBoss154
Member since 2009 • 2956 Posts

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=crysis

And a release date of 4 years ago.

It is clearly a mistake.

KingsMessenger

Even the release date for the PS3/360 are different from the PC version. Yet all 3 of them still have a release date of 2007.

ducati101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ducati101
Member since 2004 • 1741 Posts
I wonder how many people skipped Crysis 2 on consoles because they hadn't played the first.lowe0
Wouldn't think it was that many. Considering how much they advertised Crysis 2.
ducati101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ducati101

doubt it'll be any good, Crysis was terribly optimised and it's likely going to be a slapdash port. At least with Crysis 2 Crytek put the effort in to make it run reasonably well on consoles

adam1808
What in the world are you talking about?
ducati101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ducati101
I played it to death on PC, but I won't mind giving it a go on 360! :Ddrinkerofjuice
Mechwarrior Living Legends mod on 360! Now that would be something!
ducati101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 ducati101
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

[QUOTE="Bus-A-Bus"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Well it wont be a straight port, it would be impossible. Only way they will be able to do it is biuld it from the ground up. Yes it wont be the same, it would be interesting to see what they would cut and implement.
ducati101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ducati101

[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="TheEroica"]

Chris_Williams

That 'cool now more people will get to play this game' comments was in the other thread. It quickly got ruined by trolls proclaiming, no point in PC gaming now or I knew consoles could run Crysis etc. Hence why those comments aren't here anymore :(

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

Good for console gamers to finally enjoy the best FPS this gen.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

[QUOTE="drinkerofjuice"]I played it to death on PC, but I won't mind giving it a go on 360! :Dducati101
Mechwarrior Living Legends mod on 360! Now that would be something!

Pfft, MS would charge for mods and Sony would give them away for free. :D

Can't wait for consoles to get Crysis Instincts :P

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#69 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Damn! Pretty curious to see how it looks and performs.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

I am curious how it would look on consoles. Probably a mix of medium and low settings of the Pc version

theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 theuncharted34
Member since 2010 • 14529 Posts

I am very curious to see comparisons.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

this will not end well

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#73 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts
Sub HD, 28-30 FPS, Missing effects, lots of pop in, less foliage this is what i think.TheGuardian03
You forgot to say High settings and best and no AA :)
Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

Damn! Pretty curious to see how it looks and performs.

PAL360

Ithink it will be medium setting of the PC version.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

I still think it is funny that people think this is coming to current gen consoles. If they did put it on console, whatever it was when they were done with it sure wouldn't be Crysis 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-635601fd996cc
deactivated-635601fd996cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76 deactivated-635601fd996cc
Member since 2009 • 4381 Posts
Well it would be a mix of Very High and Low settings. Very High for shader effects and Low for textures and draw distance.
TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts

PC gets port of a console game, lol who wants to play an old game?

Consoles get a 4 year old PC port that won't look/run nearly as good, hermits am owned.

Avatar image for deactivated-635601fd996cc
deactivated-635601fd996cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-635601fd996cc
Member since 2009 • 4381 Posts

PC gets port of a console game, lol who wants to play an old game?

Consoles get a 4 year old PC port that won't look/run nearly as good, hermits am owned.

TreyoftheDead
Because consoles have never had anything like Crysis and PC always get the same old console rehashes.
kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

Crytek started off so well, now it seems they'll do anything for quick cash. :(

Avatar image for ElectronicMagic
ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ElectronicMagic
Member since 2005 • 5412 Posts

I can't help but think that everyone being negative about Crysis on consoles are probably the same people that said Crysis would never come to consoles. They are also the same people that thought Crysis 2 sucked. I simply don't understand how people can just hate on games for reasons like that. If you got it on the PC & played it, that's fantastic! Now it's coming to consoles, no need to feel less "special" because it's no longer going to be exclusive to the PC.

John_Read

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 John_Read
Member since 2009 • 1214 Posts
another AAAE lost :P
KalDurenik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 KalDurenik
Member since 2004 • 3736 Posts
Medium settings, lots of extra animations will have been removed, some objects will have their physics removed (or changed), low draw distance, lots of blur no aa, even worse ai, alot of "smaller" textures will look like pure crap (lower then lowest settings on PC).
supdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 supdotcom
Member since 2010 • 1121 Posts

oh this will be lulzworthy.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#84 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Replayed Crysis today...man they need to change it on consoles to get it to work.:|

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts
I'd much rather play it on the PC.