Cows need to go to school.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
It seems to me that cows don't understand that UK isn't the whole of Europe. Just because finally the PS3 sells well somewhere (UK), it suddenly meens 'the whole of teh Europe luv da PS3!!11!!11!!111!!'. No it doesn't. UK is a very small part of Europe, so stop thinking its HUGE just because its the only place that likes the PS3. Think about it, the 360 and Wii is loved in most parts of the world (Except 360 in Japan) and sell well all over. The PS3 sells well in a small country which is an island and cows are suddenly like 'Wii and 360 have been owned because PS3 is finally selling well'. Come on cows, you need to go school more because UK isn't the whole of Europe.
shsonline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 shsonline
Member since 2005 • 2937 Posts
The same way people need to realize that USA is not all of North America and that Japan is not all of Asia.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Dude it's a launch, of course it will go well.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
It seems to me that cows don't understand that UK isn't the whole of Europe. Just because finally the PS3 sells well somewhere (UK), it suddenly meens 'the whole of teh Europe luv da PS3!!11!!11!!111!!'. No it doesn't. UK is a very small part of Europe, so stop thinking its HUGE just because its the only place that likes the PS3. Think about it, the 360 and Wii is loved in most parts of the world (Except 360 in Japan) and sell well all over. The PS3 sells well in a small country which is an island and cows are suddenly like 'Wii and 360 have been owned because PS3 is finally selling well'. Come on cows, you need to go school more because UK isn't the whole of Europe.pokajabba
I know that UK is not the whole Europe Continent. Do I need to go back to school?
dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
cows? thats like your trying to say all cows or something get a grip on yourself does it matter what they say hell no. only a few peeps have been saying that ps3 is selling good cause of uk. but i dont care about the sales let the companies talk about that crap im all in for the games.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
The same way people need to realize that USA is not all of North America and that Japan is not all of Asia.shsonline
WHAT!!!! USA is not all of North America? who told you that lie?
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

[QUOTE="pokajabba"]It seems to me that cows don't understand that UK isn't the whole of Europe. Just because finally the PS3 sells well somewhere (UK), it suddenly meens 'the whole of teh Europe luv da PS3!!11!!11!!111!!'. No it doesn't. UK is a very small part of Europe, so stop thinking its HUGE just because its the only place that likes the PS3. Think about it, the 360 and Wii is loved in most parts of the world (Except 360 in Japan) and sell well all over. The PS3 sells well in a small country which is an island and cows are suddenly like 'Wii and 360 have been owned because PS3 is finally selling well'. Come on cows, you need to go school more because UK isn't the whole of Europe.shungokustasu
I know that UK is not the whole Europe Continent. Do I need to go back to school?

well idk

Avatar image for jigglebilly1983
jigglebilly1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jigglebilly1983
Member since 2006 • 2696 Posts
PS3 has sold 500k units in europe thus far. i havent seen anybody saying anything about just the UK, they all mention europe. as a whole. lemmings making crap up again.
ultima-flare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 ultima-flare
Member since 2003 • 2259 Posts
I'm guessing this thread is a response to that other thread where the guy said 500,000 ps3s were sold in the UK?
OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts
dude they are desperate for something good to happen let them be