Cows and Fanboys have to wait 1 year for Tomb Raider

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

We'll have to agree to disagree then. There is no such thing as "passively confirmed" and never has been unless you want to spin words to fit a personal agenda. Something is either confirmed or not. You still avoided my question on FF7. Is that "Passively Confirmed" because we know it isn't exclusive to PS4? I don't believe so. When and if Square says "FF7 remake will come out for X1 also" then it will be confirmed.

I was right all along as well. I said so in the post you pictured that I believed it would be on PC and PS4. I just wouldn't try to change the wording of confirmed to fit my fanboy agenda. At that time I didn't expect it from you either, hence why I said, "You're better than that guy."

We'll do that.

I avoided it? When? I'll happily oblige. FF7 remake is coming to PS4 first and then PC, like Shenmue. Shenmue is actually pretty transparent in that respect as it's pretty much right there on the Kickstarter page. Judging by how Japanese games sell like shit on Xbone, sells like shit in Japan and the rest of Europe together with all sorts of goodies announced by Square for playstation(Nier 2 exclusive etc) it's not really much of a brainer to know that it isn't coming. Couple this with Kagari(a mod on 'Gaf, who has a contact within square AND who was confident and adamant about Rise of the tomb raider coming to PS4, now vindicated) has said that Sony has both of these games on lock down with a slim possibility of Xbox maybe getting a whiff of these games next generation which right now is nYears away.

There are literally no grounds whatsoever to even think that an Xbone version is passively confirmed there is genuinely no basis or ground work laid. If there is one, then well, crow for tea for me. For tomb raider all the arrows pointed towards there being a PS4 version as time progressed, with the FF7 there are no arrows pointing anywhere for Xbone.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#302 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

Rare replay, gears Ultimate, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, Halo 5, Qunatum Break, KI season 3, and Possibly Sea of theives and Scalebound, though those 2 may come in aroudn the same time in spring.

It's early in the day to start a meltdown, isn't it Tiger? Slow down buddy, there's plenty of time left to get worked up about video games.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#303  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@misterpmedia:" I avoided it? When? I'll happily oblige."

My first reply:"All good dude. I stand by what I said then. There is no such thing as "passively confirmed". It now is confirmed to be on PC and PS4. Is FF7 "passively confirmed" for X1 because its not completely exclusive to PS4?

So you are using deductive reasoning to come to your personal opinion? I agree to be honest, however that doesn't equal any kind of CONFIRMATION either way as neither of us work for Square. But that was my point from the beginning. Confirmed, either is or isn't. There is no Passively. That is an adjective you put there to make your assessment (opinion), no matter how many arrows you saw, look concrete truthful at that time.

Now? Of course we can both say we were right, as I also said I believed it would be on both. But again, I didn't play games with words for my fanboy agenda, and was surprised you did then. I believe I made as much clear in the post you pictured in this thread.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#304  Edited By Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:
@StormyJoe said:

I do believe MS said "We do not own the IP" last Christmas. I also believe it was confirmed to be time-exclusive back then.

This is not a "Final Fantasy on Xbox 360" moment.

@blackace said:

The never was never exclusive to begin with as it was coming out on the PC. Pretty much everyone knew that.

Dat delicious backtracking. Wonder what multiplat Based Phil will rent for 2016 to prop up another limp year.

Limp year? What does Sony have until spring 2016?

Everybody's gone to the rapture

Until dawn

Tearaway unfolded

Amplitude

No mans sky

Let it die

The tomorrow children

God of war 3 remaster

Uncharted Collection

So Uncharted Collection and Nomans sky?

Also GOW is already out for awhile now.

Until Dawn is a wild card.

Issue is you're comparing it to:

Rare replay, gears Ultimate, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, Halo 5, Qunatum Break, KI season 3, and Possibly Sea of theives and Scalebound, though those 2 may come in aroudn the same time in spring. That's not including indies to pad out the list.

Even Nintendo has a slightly less dry line-up till spring.

Your question was what does Sony have coming until 2016. Whether the games are going to be good or not was not part of your question. Rare replay is 2015, so is gears Ultimate, TR, and Forza 6. QB is TBA, KI Season 3 has a release date? Sea of Thieves* and and Scalebound are TBA 2016. So out of that list there's only four games coming out for the Xbox One. Add Halo 5 and you got 5 games. The rest don't have release dates.

Sony's list is actually larger lol. Better is another matter.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:
@StormyJoe said:

I do believe MS said "We do not own the IP" last Christmas. I also believe it was confirmed to be time-exclusive back then.

@blackace said:

The never was never exclusive to begin with as it was coming out on the PC. Pretty much everyone knew that.

Dat delicious backtracking. Wonder what multiplat Based Phil will rent for 2016 to prop up another limp year.

Until dawn

Tearaway unfolded

Amplitude

No mans sky

Let it die

The tomorrow children

God of war 3 remaster

Uncharted Collection

Rare replay, gears Ultimate, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, Halo 5, Qunatum Break, KI season 3, and Possibly Sea of theives and Scalebound, though those 2 may come in aroudn the same time in spring. That's not including indies to pad out the list.

Your question was what does Sony have coming until 2016. Whether the games are going to be good or not was not part of your question. Rare replay is 2015, so is gears Ultimate, TR, and Forza 6. QB is TBA, KI Season 3 has a release date? Sea of Thieves* and and Scalebound are TBA 2016. So out of that list there's only four games coming out for the Xbox One. Add Halo 5 and you got 5 games. The rest don't have release dates.

Son's list is actually larger lol. Better is another matter.

Fable.

You can't pull this when the context of ALL debates involving the two line-ups have been retail AAA games this whole time. With sometimes possible AAA digital only game (usually not indies outside few exceptions) can't go and change the rules randomly now.

Also, I included no indies on Xbox and you did so of course Sony's list would be larger in that case.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:
@StormyJoe said:

@blackace said:

Until dawn

Tearaway unfolded

Amplitude

No mans sky

Let it die

The tomorrow children

God of war 3 remaster

Uncharted Collection

Fable.

You can't pull this when the context of ALL debates involving the two line-ups have been retail AAA games this whole time. With sometimes possible AAA digital only game (usually not indies outside few exceptions) can't go and change the rules randomly now.

Also, I included no indies on Xbox and you did so of course Sony's list would be larger in that case.

The context was AAA titles? Highlight it?

Adding fable the list is still smaller. How many of those indies are Xbox exclusive?

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

So............if people don't care for the new TR are cows!!? In all honesty don't post that much in SW so I'm not exactly sure why u guys are calling each cows and lemm but whatever.

Personally I never liked TR reboot. I never felt connected with the characters or story. In cutscenes it showed how much Lara struggling to survive but end of the cutscene I have enough weapons and bullet to start one man army, even in hardes difficulty.

I'm honestly much more excited for Uncharted 4 but I guess that makes me a cow or is it lemming. Ugh.....this s**t is so confusing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Zero_epyon

@danjin44 said:

So............if people don't care for the new TR are cows!!? In all honesty don't post that much in SW so I'm not exactly sure why u guys are calling each cows and lemm but whatever.

Personally I never liked TR reboot. I never felt connected with the characters or story. In cutscenes it showed how much Lara struggling to survive but end of the cutscene I have enough weapons and bullet to start one man army, even in hardes difficulty.

I'm honestly much more excited for Uncharted 4 but I guess that makes me a cow or is it lemming. Ugh.....this s**t is so confusing.

Cow = Sony fanboy

Lemming = MS fanboy

Sheep = Nintendo fanboy

Hermit = PC fanboy

Manticore = Likes everything

I share your opinion. It was a decent game, but certainly had its flaws. Not excited about the second one. I'm getting it for PC when it's discounted.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:
@StormyJoe said:

@blackace said:

Until dawn

Tearaway unfolded

Amplitude

No mans sky

Let it die

The tomorrow children

God of war 3 remaster

Uncharted Collection

Fable.

Adding fable the list is still smaller. How many of those indies are Xbox exclusive?

?

Exclusive as in only or console exclusive?

Because Amplitude isn't a PS4 exclusive if the former. Also no mans sky, which is also having a windows release.

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

@Zero_epyon: thanks!! I will try remmeber those for next time but still find whole thing wierd and surprisingly funny!!!

I'm not saying TR reboot was horrible game or anything it just not type of game I would go out of my way to buy console just so I can play it. But I did buy WiiU to play Bayonetta 2 and I was not dissapointed and thanks to that I can look forward to Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame 5.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 cainetao11

Ahhh I love the smell of rekt in the morning

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Zero_epyon

@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Fable.

?

Because Amplitude isn't a PS4 exclusive if the former. Also no mans sky, which is also having a windows release.

Good job ignoring my first question. So I'll take that as you admitting to be wrong.

Obviously in the context of the thread, console exclusive, which is why I added No mans sky as well. Gears Ultimate is on PC. TR is a timed exclusive. If you want to make this into a true exclusive debate, then the Xbox will still lose. Since only Halo 5 and Forza 6 fit the bill.

So with that said, how many indies will release by the end of this year that are exclusive, console or true?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 Zero_epyon

@danjin44 said:

@Zero_epyon: thanks!! I will try remmeber those for next time but still find whole thing wierd and surprisingly funny!!!

I'm not saying TR reboot was horrible game or anything it just not type of game I would go out of my way to buy console just so I can play it. But I did buy WiiU to play Bayonetta 2 and I was not dissapointed and thanks to that I can look forward to Xenoblade X and Fatal Frame 5.

You're Welcome!

Of course. I don't think it was horrible either. But it's not a game that I'll be waiting to get on day one.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Zero_epyon

@cainetao11 said:

Where? I wanna smell it too!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 cainetao11

@Zero_epyon said:
@cainetao11 said:

Last page and this one. Misterp tried to call me out on something we argued about as if he won something.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Zero_epyon

@cainetao11 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@cainetao11 said:

Last page and this one. Misterp tried to call me out on something we argued about as if he won something.

Ah! I'll check it out.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

I would much rather wait a year than not get it at all. Just saying.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By TigerSuperman

@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@TigerSuperman said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Fable.

?

Good job ignoring my first question. So I'll take that as you admitting to be wrong.

Obviously in the context of the thread, console exclusive, which is why I added No mans sky as well. Gears Ultimate is on PC. TR is a timed exclusive. If you want to make this into a true exclusive debate, then the Xbox will still lose. Since only Halo 5 and Forza 6 fit the bill.

So with that said, how many indies will release by the end of this year that are exclusive, console or true?

I didn't ignore your first question, you've been in threads, there are threads in the front page, and almost every conversation about sony vs. MS line-ups has been AAA retail games with few exception. Why you're denying this makes you a pathetic dishionest fool which is why I didin't address you and continued on to an argument you might actual try having a discussion in.

The answer to your second line is 9. BTW the argument was by spring of next year, not this year so I have no idea why you'r backing this up to only this year. It would still be 5 either way.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#319 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Alucard_Prime: I see what you mean and I agree about pretty much everything you said (Cap v SNK, Capcom, etc). Good points.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@TigerSuperman: There is no date at all for Quantum Break. I would be surprised if it released before Spring 2016.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#321 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@kinectthedots said:
@nyadc said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Windows 10 exclusive 100%, the PlayStation 4 will never see this game.

The only reason they started using "timed exclusive" rather than just "exclusive" was to avoid the uproar when it comes to PC like what happened with Ryse and DR3.

The game is being funded, developed, marketed and published by Microsoft in conjunction with Square and Crystal Dynamics, do you need a bunch of flashing lights, signs and sirens blaring to know exactly what this means? I mean seriously...

lamprey263 said:

I'm just glad I'm in a position to enjoy this game. To bad those that can't are just being entitled whiny bitches about it.

Anyhow, bullshit double standard. If MS uses it's money to acquire exclusivity then everyone complains about how MS is fucking evil and a blight to gaming. Sony does it and it's "thank you Sony for loving gamers!".

Cloud_imperium said:

I don't think it will appear on PS4. PC version??? I can guarantee that it'll come to PC after 4-8 months. PS4??? Don't think so.

Opus_Rea-333 said:
@Malta_1980 said:

I do hope it comes to PS4 so more gamers will enjoy the game...

Well Playstation fanboy like you might be able to play, but you need Xbox One for it.

That's how it works. pay to play.

FoxbatAlpha said:
@tormentos said:

Also in the interview, Gallagher reiterated that Rise of the Tomb Raider could come to PlayStation consoles sometime in the future. This is not too surprising because, after all, we know that Microsoft's exclusivity deal for the game has a duration, and it's not forever.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-dev-talks-xbox-exclusivity/1100-6425471/

"Obviously the deal does have a duration. I didn't buy the IP in perpetuity." -- Phil Spencer

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-admits-xboxs-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exc/1100-6421700/

Yes it will come to PS4 but Uncharted will never come to xbox. :)

Could come to PS4.

So you read "could" and all of a sudden it is written in stone that it will come to PS4. This is why no one likes talking to you.

Titanfall was always this way. You know that. Titanfall isn't Ryse and Dead Rising 3 isn't Rise of the Tomb Raider. You think every deal inked is the same?

shibua said:

Thats what I've been saying all along

blackace said:
@StrongBlackVine said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

I don't think it will appear on PS4. PC version??? I can guarantee that it'll come to PC after 4-8 months. PS4??? Don't think so.

You can think whatever you want. It is coming to PS4. Microsoft isn't funding this game. They just paid for a short period of exclusivity.

Microsoft is funding the game and marketing it. If Phil said it's like the same exclusive with Ryse and Titanfall, then it probably won't come to the PS4. I actually think Microsoft will buy the franchise from SE. Microsoft has a few megaton bombs they will announce at the E3. The game will definitely be on the PC, but that probably won't happen until 8-10 months after it's released on XB1. SF5 will eventually end up on the XB1. It's being published by Capcom and they still own the rights to the game. I could care less though since the game is just like SSFIV. I won't be paying for 4 different version of the game.

@FastRobby said:
@StrongBlackVine said:

The entire point of this deal is to trick people into buying a Xbox One this Fall if they are big Tomb Raider fans. Of course there is no proof that it will come to PS4 later because that would make this deal worthless. It really one of the more shady game dealings I can remember. Should be pretty telling they will say it timed, but there is vagueness about which platforms it can come to later. If it was blocked from PlayStion they would say it. Do you remember what happened when Xbox locked Titanfall down as a lifetime console exclusive? The shouted it every where. Yet this deal is a mystery and has to be compared to other games to fool gullible consumers. I honestly think people that can't see this for what it really is are not very intelligent...

But isn't Microsoft the distributor? So I don't see them releasing it on PS4... How can you believe that Microsoft would do that :s

SecretPolice said:

Mums the word and you didn't hear it from me...MS will announce at E3 that Crystal Dynamics is now a first party dev. :P

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/lets-talk-about-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-32125128/

And this is just one of the threads I found...OoohH so many backtracks by people here who claim to have always known it was coming to PS4.

Step up lems, this thread is just a few day past a month ago, lol. Can't say lems are the most honest bunch of gamers that's for sure.

Wow. Good catch and that was just one of many threads in SW.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@kinectthedots: You act as if Rise of Tomb Raider coming to PS4 wasn't completely and utterly insane at the time considering it was published by MS.

Those were pretty solid predictions at the time. This is like BB coming to PC or something.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@skelly34 said:

@kinectthedots: You act as if Rise of Tomb Raider coming to PS4 wasn't completely and utterly insane at the time considering it was published by MS.

Those were pretty solid predictions at the time. This is like BB coming to PC or something.

MS is paying for X1 marketing/publishing. SE is also publishing. MS was NEVER sole publisher.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Skelly34

@LJS9502_basic said:
@skelly34 said:

MS is paying for X1 marketing/publishing. SE is also publishing. MS was NEVER sole publisher.

And that's why it is coming to PS4 for that reason alone.

Still, for Microsoft to have published a game, most would think that they would have more control over which platforms it went to.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 LJS9502_basic

@skelly34 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@skelly34 said:

And that's why it is coming to PS4 for that reason alone.

Still, for Microsoft to have published a game, most would think that they would have more control over which platforms it went to.

Well since the game was initially announced multi plat the most they could do was throw some money at SE for a timed exclusive. SE and Sony are fairly tight so I would have been surprised if it hadn't been released on the PS4.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 cainetao11

@StrongBlackVine said:

@TigerSuperman: There is no date at all for Quantum Break. I would be surprised if it released before Spring 2016.

Knowing Remedy, I agree. Probably 2020 LOL

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#327 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@SolidTy: I was never one of them, though.

I was shocked the game would be console exclusive for that long and worded the topic the way I did to rub the salt in cows' wounds, especially people of "I'm gonna get the superior PS4 version once it hits bargain bin territory" variety.

@cainetao11: Their CEO who recently stepped out said the game had already hit all the milestones and his leaving won't have any effect on the release date.

OdiusOdium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 OdiusOdium
Member since 2015 • 55 Posts

@Alucard_Prime:

Oh yes the horrible circle. I want to game but need a job to afford it which means I cant find time to game. Throw in Family/kids other hobbies and you need a 600 hour week just to have 5 minute sanity break. Life, its such a pain in the ass! lol

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 cainetao11

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I was shocked the game would be console exclusive for that long and worded the topic the way I did to rub the salt in cows' wounds, especially people of "I'm gonna get the superior PS4 version once it hits bargain bin territory" variety.

@cainetao11: Their CEO who recently stepped out said the game had already hit all the milestones and his leaving won't have any effect on the release date.

Fair enough bro. Its not like I wasn't going to buy it. Remedy never let me down for fun gaming.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#330 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@SolidTy said:

That's not really a good catch, that's having too much time on your hands

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 StrongBlackVine

@skelly34 said:

No it isn't. Microsoft is not funding this game like Sony funded Bloodborne and only delusional Xbox fanboys believed that was the case. This game was getting made without Microsoft's help and it would have been multiplat from day one. They approached SE not the other way around.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By StrongBlackVine

@FastRobby said:
@SolidTy said:

You would say that since you were pushing that false narrative pretty hard.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#334  Edited By AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@Heil68 said:

I'm not going to wait to play it...

So much Microsoft Xbone glory, they get their exclusive titles first, yeah, The xbox exclusives are games that come out first on xbox.

The PS4 gets to play Uncharted 4 first, thats how it works eh?

Well I'll rent it for X1 and buy it new for PS4.

That's just how irrelevant is the xbone in reality at this point.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

It's amusing how quickly it changes as to whether or not it's bad to be a "beta tester".

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries said:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-23-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-hits-ps4-holiday-2016

PC early 2016 but PS4 holiday 2016. BTW the game's already 1080p on the Xbone.

Tells us how you really feel TC :)

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#337 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

Awesome, now other means on PC will be available shortly.

Lovely to know that as usual lems are total idiots.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:
@FastRobby said:
@SolidTy said:

You would say that since you were pushing that false narrative pretty hard.

I don't mind being wrong. It's actually one of the most fun things to encounter, that's how you learn.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

So that is ANOTHER prediction I've made that has been correct.

I predicted that PS4 would beat Xbox One in June, Ryse and DR3 would hit PC, Order would suck, Bloodborne would sell better than SSOD and that RoTR would be published by MS ONLY on Xbox while SQEnix publishes elsewhere.

I love being right.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#340 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

Well, got 397 games in my steam account, I can just go through my backlog while I wait, it's not like i'm starving for games or anything :)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

TC , all i hear from you is:

<BLA BLA BLA

nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

Cow are salty they wait for full year for greatness

STAY SALTY COWS

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Skelly34

@StrongBlackVine said:
@skelly34 said:

No it isn't. Microsoft is not funding this game like Sony funded Bloodborne and only delusional Xbox fanboys believed that was the case. This game was getting made without Microsoft's help and it would have been multiplat from day one. They approached SE not the other way around.

It has nothing to do with funding or which publisher got there first. Game exclusivity can be just as easily bought from a developer. Microsoft has done that nonsense plenty of times and considering how weak their exclusive lineup is everyone thought they would be crazy to not cease the opportunity to make ROTR exclusive or at least Xbox1/PC.

I have no interest in this game so I don't care either way. Anyway, you have to appreciate that this was a big surprise to some people, deluded lem or not.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Ooooh, a 360 game is 1080p on da Bone. Crack open the champagne!

So much for lemmings crying about it being "Microsoft exclusive." After the reboot I'm surprised anyone gives a shit about this moribund series.

I thought the last Tomb Raider was a great game. I'm looking forward to it, and I think its great that it will go to more platforms for more gamers to enjoy it.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 StrongBlackVine

@skelly34: It really shouldn't be a surprise to any one using common sense. Spencer fooled a few gullible people with his lies comparing it DR3 or Ryse.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@skelly34 said:

The same could be said for SFV as well. Sony isn't the sole publisher for that game either, as Capcom is also publishing it. Sony helped fund it, just like Microsoft helped fund TR. Sure TR is coming to the PS4, but a full year later. Same thing happened to games like Tales of Vesperia, Enchanted Arms and Eternal Sonata and those games didn't do so well on the PS3 8-12 months later. By the time TR hits the PS4 the GOTY version will be out on the XB1 for $29.99. MS needs to stop buying timed exclusive games and just purchase the developers and the game rights. RARE was a good purchase, but they should have bought SEGA a long, long time ago.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#347  Edited By chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@blackace said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@skelly34 said:

The same could be said for SFV as well. Sony isn't the sole publisher for that game either, as Capcom is also publishing it. Sony helped fund it, just like Microsoft helped fund TR. Sure TR is coming to the PS4, but a full year later. Same thing happened to games like Tales of Vesperia, Enchanted Arms and Eternal Sonata and those games didn't do so well on the PS3 8-12 months later. By the time TR hits the PS4 the GOTY version will be out on the XB1 for $29.99. MS needs to stop buying timed exclusive games and just purchase the developers and the game rights. RARE was a good purchase, but they should have bought SEGA a long, long time ago.

What bizarre comparisons. Enchanted Arms and Eternal Sonata didn't sell much on any platform, do you even have sales numbers comparing PS3 to 360? (I couldn't find anything besides lolVGchartz).

Vesperia was a little more popular, but wasn't released on PS3 outside of Japan. In Japan, it sold much better on the PS3 than the 360 (no surprise there).

TR 2013 on the other hand has sold more than 8 million copies.

Not to mention that all three of those games came out fairly early last gen, when I believe the 360 had much more sales than the PS3.

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

Lol who will even care about this game when its coming out same day as fallout?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@StormyJoe said:

@Salt_The_Fries: Wait... 1080p? I thought @tormentos said the Xb1 couldn't do 1080p?

He lies about many things.

Tomb Raider has always been 1080p on xbox one you morons,have you forget it was 1080p already 30FPS lock.?

The problem was the PS4 was 1080p 50FPS average and hit 60FPS many times when the xbox one was half the speed,oh and with lower effects to.

@nyadc said:

It's likely to run in parity as they've already achieved 1080p with it, if you want to play it and you already own the Xbox One there's not really a reason to wait.

My god... They achieve 1080p since Tomb Raider definitive edition,this game uses the same engine but modify so been 1080p doesn't mean there will be parity specially when TRDE didn't have parity the xbox one version as up to 30FPS slower and had lower effects to.

@SecretPolice said:

Man, that sucks for them, they should just nab an X1.... I'll be so done with TR by then and busy playing Quantum Break, Scalebound, Gears 4, Sea of Thieves, Recore etc. etc. etc.... :P

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

@kinectthedots said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:
@tormentos said:

Also in the interview, Gallagher reiterated that Rise of the Tomb Raider could come to PlayStation consoles sometime in the future. This is not too surprising because, after all, we know that Microsoft's exclusivity deal for the game has a duration, and it's not forever.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-dev-talks-xbox-exclusivity/1100-6425471/

"Obviously the deal does have a duration. I didn't buy the IP in perpetuity." -- Phil Spencer

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-admits-xboxs-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-exc/1100-6421700/

Yes it will come to PS4 but Uncharted will never come to xbox. :)

Could come to PS4.

So you read "could" and all of a sudden it is written in stone that it will come to PS4. This is why no one likes talking to you.

Titanfall was always this way. You know that. Titanfall isn't Ryse and Dead Rising 3 isn't Rise of the Tomb Raider. You think every deal inked is the same?

@blackace said:

Microsoft is funding the game and marketing it. If Phil said it's like the same exclusive with Ryse and Titanfall, then it probably won't come to the PS4. I actually think Microsoft will buy the franchise from SE. Microsoft has a few megaton bombs they will announce at the E3. The game will definitely be on the PC, but that probably won't happen until 8-10 months after it's released on XB1. SF5 will eventually end up on the XB1. It's being published by Capcom and they still own the rights to the game. I could care less though since the game is just like SSFIV. I won't be paying for 4 different version of the game.

@FastRobby said:

But isn't Microsoft the distributor? So I don't see them releasing it on PS4... How can you believe that Microsoft would do that :s

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/lets-talk-about-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-32125128/

And this is just one of the threads I found...OoohH so many backtracks by people here who claim to have always known it was coming to PS4.

Step up lems, this thread is just a few day past a month ago, lol. Can't say lems are the most honest bunch of gamers that's for sure.

Hahahaa what a fu**ing devastating post..

I edit some to leave some i personally find interesting..

1-Cloudimperium (AKA The closet lem) on hes never ending crusade hating the PS4.

2-Foxbatalpha probably one of the most blindest lemmings here if not a shill,the dude i actually saying that no one liked talking to me,because i knew how to read the word "could" coming from a developer who has a damn deal of exclusivity for a game.

That is the closes a 3rd party can get to confirm that something that is say to be exclusive will not be,without getting into problems or breaking an NDA,look at Titanfall it was say never to come and it hasn't this was saying it could come and now it is confirmed.

3-Blackace the most deluded and blind of all lemmings,here we see him a double hypocrite back flip as only he can do,so he claim Tomb Raider will never come to the PS4 as it will be like Ryse,even that comments from the same developer claim it could come to PS4,then after that he claim that SF5 will come to xbox one when capcom has say it won't come to xbox one...lol

Is like this double standard which reach maximum stupidity and you end like what.???

I also love how he predict that MS will buy the franchise and hint that MS will unveil it as an E3 bomb,no wonder the sad rodent fled from the forum since E3 2015...lol

No DX12 megatons.

NO game megatons.

No parity in performance poor blackace,now he post as NyaDC for all you wondering which i also say was B4X..lol

Is easy to spot as blackace give away who he is by making some really stupid claims always abode what most normal lemmings will do..lol

@cainetao11 said:

All good dude. I stand by what I said then. There is no such thing as "passively confirmed". It now is confirmed to be on PC and PS4. Is FF7 "passively confirmed" for X1 because its not completely exclusive to PS4? Also why didn't you bold the bottom of my post? "I have always figured that the game will be on PC and PS4 at some point but really?"

LOL trying to make it out like that "spat" was about me believing the game wouldn't go to PS4 when all it was about was that either something is CONFIRMED or it is not. There is no such thing as "Passively Confirmed".

Did square say it could come to xbox one.? Like The developer of Tomb Raider say since last year.?

Because last i remember it was PC PS4 and is PS4 first so after a time it will come to PC xbox one was never on that equation but by all means continue to own your self giving examples which are completely different.

Now i am not saying it could not come,but your example is off i argue the game was coming because the developer it self say so it could come to PS4 that is as close as you get to a confirmation without breaking the deal you have with the other company in this case MS.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 LJS9502_basic

@Salt_The_Fries said:

That's just sad dude......