This topic is locked from further discussion.

santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts
nintendo wii made motion sensor's first, then the ps3 copied.......then the nintendo made the mii's, now i hear the the ps3 is making the same thing for there system..........................................dont you think ps3 should stop copying there idea's............how many people agree with me?
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
nintendo wii made motion sensor's first, then the ps3 copied.......then the nintendo made the mii's, now i hear the the ps3 is making the same thing for there system..........................................dont you think ps3 should stop copying there idea's............how many people agree with me? santanablu3
I think we all do
RahnAetas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RahnAetas
Member since 2003 • 1834 Posts
If they can copy it and make it better, kudos to them.  That said, the Sixaxis wasn't exactly an improvement...
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts
You need to watch this infomercial first.

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/posting.html
Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts
nintendo wii made motion sensor's first, then the ps3 copied.......then the nintendo made the mii's, now i hear the the ps3 is making the same thing for there system..........................................dont you think ps3 should stop copying there idea's............how many people agree with me?
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

nintendo wii made motion sensor's first, then the ps3 copied.......then the nintendo made the mii's, now i hear the the ps3 is making the same thing for there system..........................................dont you think ps3 should stop copying there idea's............how many people agree with me? santanablu3

No, I don't agree.

Sometimes things aren't the best they can be at first. Or in other words, sometimes it's not the innovation but the execution.

santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 santanablu3

goblaa
well if you notice this message again then that mean you should notice that this is a very sirous topic.....and if you dont want to read it again then you should not click on it
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 santanablu3
Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..Dilrod
first of all they did make the motion sensor first.....ps3 came out with the boomerange controllers and that didnt have motion sensor.......and i kno that for affact......
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 santanablu3
nintendo wii made motion sensor's first, then the ps3 copied.......then the nintendo made the mii's, now i hear the the ps3 is making the same thing for there system..........................................dont you think ps3 should stop copying there idea's............how many people agree with me? DementedDragon
i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
Nintendo did not invent gravity last time i checked...but i could be wrong
Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

goblaa

lol that's pretty good.

Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

[QUOTE="Dilrod"]Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..santanablu3
first of all they did make the motion sensor first.....ps3 came out with the boomerange controllers and that didnt have motion sensor.......and i kno that for affact......

Just letting you know santanablue a ... is used when there is a deliberate delay in a sentence.  For the most part any time you ever want to put in ... replace it with . instead.     ...FYI

Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
[QUOTE="Dilrod"]Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..santanablu3

Did I say Sony made it first either? Nope. Quit assuming stuff. Although there was a ps2 controller that was released with motion sensing technology a few years ago.
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 santanablu3

[QUOTE="santanablu3"][QUOTE="Dilrod"]Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..Firelore29

Just letting you know santanablue a ... is used when there is a deliberate delay in a sentence.  For the most part any time you ever want to put in ... replace it with . instead.     ...FYI

i feel like im getting tought english....lol. its called ebonic FYI you can use it for delayed sentence or you can use it for an expression..
RahnAetas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RahnAetas
Member since 2003 • 1834 Posts
[QUOTE="Firelore29"]

[QUOTE="santanablu3"][QUOTE="Dilrod"]Hate to tell you, Nintendo did not invent motion sensing in controllers, nor did they invent online Identities..santanablu3

i feel like i getting tought english....lol its called ebonic FYI you can use it for delayed sentence or you can use it for an expression..

They are called ellipses, and really the only time you should use them is to indicate a pause in speech or an incomplete thought.  Because...if...you...use...it...like...this... it sorta just infers you have a breathing problem, or a brain tumor.

Though to the topic at hand, only one person can invent the wheel, but people can certainly think of inventive ways to use them.  Same can be said for other concepts and ideas.