Coolest/most random kill in a videogame

• 49 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

viralhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 viralhunter
Member since 2006 • 396 Posts

post you're the kill you've made in a game you're most proud of and tell us the story behind it

Mine would have to be in jedi knight 2 when i was fighting the last boss named Duncan (i think his name was).  Those who played the game know that the last fight had a long walkway around the perimeter of the room with a large pit in the center.  Well, Duncan was in the pit while I was several meters above him on the raised perimeter.  So I decide to jump down in order to attack him with my lightsaber.

Now the amazing part.  While in mid-air, Duncan tosses his light saber at me (a common move by the many jedi).  The saber passes over my head, but curves downward as I decend towards the ground.  When I hit the ground, I spin around in order to dodge, what I believed would be, the lightsaber retrieving.  Then I notice that the light saber was stuck between the wall and the floor, unable to move out of the tight corner.  Duncan was now standing there with his arm extended, completely defenseless.

From there, it was a brutal slaughter.

JavaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 JavaMan
Member since 2002 • 199 Posts

Counter Strike Source.

I had a Steyr Scout, in Dust2, and two Ct's ran by the double doors side-by-side while I was crouching in T Spawn, I shot once and hit them both in the head, one thru the other. I was ecstatic. 

topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

Killing someone with 1 headshot from over 300 feet away with the M4 in Counter-Strike: Source.

Dashtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dashtal
Member since 2007 • 748 Posts

Walking up to a hooker and beating her up.

Any GTA game. 

MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts
I used to kill people in Smash Bros. by using Jigglypuff. In Hyrule Temple, if you sit on the top right platform on the far right of the stage and charge up your spin attack. Wait for an opponent to stand on the floor to the left of the central tunnel (under the wide ceiling/platform thing) and then let 'er fly. I pissed my friends off so much because they didn't see it coming. So I always use that when they're in the fray.
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 coolguy1111
Member since 2005 • 3991 Posts
In UT04 one time I thought the TAM round was over so i was just randomly shooting combos and i killed the other person. Another, in CSS, I just through a random nade, wasnt intended to kill anyone, but it killed 3 people, it was awesome.
dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
i remember a few years ago me and my friend were playing Halo 2, and he had an energy sword, i had a shot gun, he lunged at me, and at the last second i shot him in the face with the shotgun:D
yoourrmoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yoourrmoom
Member since 2006 • 840 Posts
making the sick refugee on Nar Shaddaa kill himself-KOTOR2
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts

My brother was killed by a punching bag while playing GTA: SA.

mirlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mirlegend
Member since 2002 • 6737 Posts
in halo 2 i was fighting a guy in blood gulch weaving in and out of the rock area and an enemy banshee was flying over head. i thought i was pretty much dead since my shield was out then all of a sudden a gauss shot hit the banshee and it crashed right on top of the guy i was fighting. i later found out it was my friend who shot it down.
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 coolguy1111
Member since 2005 • 3991 Posts

My brother was killed by a punching bag while playing GTA: SA.

Tsug_Ze_Wind
HAHAHAHA.
Shirley_Temple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shirley_Temple
Member since 2006 • 5927 Posts

FEAR, I hit a guy with the Type 7, it went through and got the guy behind him, this was Multi btw.

Also Halo 2, I accidentally tossed a sticky and it bounced off the wall in front of me and it fell down and caught a guy.

Michael85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Michael85
Member since 2005 • 3971 Posts
My bro and I were co-oping in Halo. We were in a warthog, I was driving, and he was gunning. He blew up a Banshee, then got out to go for a health pack. The Banshee landed on him before he got to it.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
Getting a Killtrocity in Halo 2
jechts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jechts
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

playin co-op half-life with me mate and on one of the later levels ur being told summin by the guy in the wheelchair and then u go on with the mission, well we kept bein stupid and killin him in different ways, then one of us would say "no, cmon lets get on with the level now" and wed agree that we were done with it ,but then just as one of us was leavin the room the other would launch a grenade at the wheelchair dude, and then a few mins later it would happen all over again, we just couldnt get bored of it, we never really got round to doin the mission cos wed just sit there callin eachothers bluff on it, then wed just have a lil crowbar war and sit there hackin eachother makin as big a  mess as possible all over the walls and that, ....ahhhhhhh good old half-life , good memories good memories.

oh and another thing that was random was wen wed play conflict desert storm co-op, and wen theres a tank one of us would get in and then wed run the other over b4 hed get in, then wed go heal them with a medipack and then rush back to the tank and run em over again, so much fun, either that or wed just be doin a mission an halfway through, one of us would just stab the other and leave him for dead.

as u can see, i love co-op its hilarious fun

Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Playing Halo 2, I had the rocket launcher, and I had a really itchy trigger finger. I accidentally pushed the trigger button, and fired a rocket, just in time for one of my opponents to jump up, so the rocket hit him right in the chest. It was a one in a hundred chance. :lol:
h0wtehnub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 h0wtehnub
Member since 2006 • 730 Posts
Probally CSS. it wasnt my random kill, but it was my friends during a scrim. I got this guy down to 99 damage with 3 hits with a m4(dont you hate it when that happens?). Then my friend threw a flashbang at the ground, then the guy who i recently got to 1hp was hit by the flashbang, and he died. pretty funny stuff. We lost the round though.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Umm I'm a go with the most recent. 3v3 match in Gears. 2 guys from Mexico were talking too much mess and what not. So it came down to the last round. My 2 teammates die and one of there's dies. I had a boom shot. Missed and they both downed me. They were gonna try and keep downing me til the match was over. I planned on killing myself with the boomshot before they could down me a second time. But they were both close and I end up killing all 3 of us winning the match.
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
In BF2142, there was a team killer so I decided to pick up an airship and crash on him. The guy was trying to get a buggy and I crashed right when he was about to enter it. My ship and the two buggies exploded with that b******!
users-name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 users-name
Member since 2006 • 574 Posts
in jk2, i was doin a instagib one hit kill ctf game, when i killed 4 people that were gaurding the flag and then preceeded to kill others that i ran into. needless to say, i scored the game winning point in an intense match. for ne1 that played jk2 in its glory days, they would know that to go get the flag and carry it back by yourself in a one hit kill game suicide
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts

Battlefield 2

• Killed a dude by parachuting onto him. A teammate. But still, it was all kinds of fun.
  • I'm a suicidal bastard, especially in jeeps. So as I was racing down the hill at Songhua Stalemate and bailing out at the jump I witnessed how the unmanned vehicle landed on top of an enemy APC, exploding it into death. It was awesome, I was like James Bond goddammit.
  • Once upon a time I decided to run up to a flag defended by an entire squad (I'm a suicidal bastard). I ended up knifing one of them. A medic came to revive him, I knifed him, another medic came to revive him, I knifed him and the revived medic, a medic came to revive them etc. etc. Must've knifed like 5 guys. I was just sitting there, it's like I was invisible or something.
  • A thing I like to do on Kubra Dam is to take one of those FAV's, strap a bunch of C4 on it and drive the damn thing off the cliff into the first base. It works surprisingly well occasionally.
Rob2223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rob2223
Member since 2006 • 7524 Posts
In Madden 2000 i "killed" one of the other teams players :|
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Berserker_2
Member since 2006 • 5948 Posts
Turning 180 degrees with a sniper rifle and blind-firing for a headshot in Gears of War.
Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Laughlin_12
Member since 2003 • 5928 Posts
in halo 2 i was fighting a guy in blood gulch weaving in and out of the rock area and an enemy banshee was flying over head. i thought i was pretty much dead since my shield was out then all of a sudden a gauss shot hit the banshee and it crashed right on top of the guy i was fighting. i later found out it was my friend who shot it down.mirlegend
:lol: That's awesome.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
In the old QUAKE game it was always great fun to catch a group of people shooting it out in a small room and just start lobbing grenades in there until its nothing but chunky goodness. If you have Quad damage its even better. Especially seeing one of the better players desperately trying to get out of the room. Heh heh. Spin around head shots where you seemingly use your spidey sense or something are always excellent.
16bitkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 16bitkevin
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
Battlefield 2. I c4'd a jeep and suicide bombed 6 guys, 2 of them being in a grounded jet.
Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#27 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts

Turning around and getting a no scope head shoot in Gears of War, from half way across the map

Like, any kill in GOW and GOW2

Sticking someone (grenade) in gears of war, only to have them roll back into their team, thus giving me all the kills for the round

I know i have some for Halo 2, but i cant think of any =(

Laughlin_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Laughlin_12
Member since 2003 • 5928 Posts
One of my best kills was in Gears of War. I was playing Gridlock up in the sniper tower. So I picked up the sniper and saw someone coming up the stairs. I planned to roll then kill him with the shotgun but I still had the sniper out, and instead I rolled then shot getting a headshot with the longshot from less then a foot away.
Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Hyper-Chicken
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

Walking up to a hooker and beating her up.

Any GTA game. 

Dashtal
You sure like doing that don't you ;) Go Go Gadget Hooker Clean!
terry_tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 terry_tate
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts

Gears Of War - Mausoleum.

The entire enemy team was hiding behind one of those memorial things right under where the sniper spawned.

Chucked a 'nade... suffice to say there were four heads on the ground after that;)

Avatar image for deactivated-57a12126af02c
deactivated-57a12126af02c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Member since 2007 • 3290 Posts
Playing socom 2 online: Some guy is looking down there scope, your looking down your scope and boom, you pull the trigger first.
glitchgeeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 glitchgeeman
Member since 2005 • 5638 Posts

Well, once in a Gears of War 4v4 match, my 3 team mates were dead and the 3 remaining team members decided to humiliate me by beating me to death with their pistols. So I take my shot gun and smack one of them and switch to the lancer and chainsaw the guy. The other two get kinda pissed and start shooting me, but they miss and I chainsaw the second guy. The last guy is worried now and switches to a lancer as well and tries to chainsaw me, but I wasn't going to let that happen so I jump behind him and finish off with one last chainsaw attack.

Greatest most awsome moment ever, but now I've been branded as a chainsaw wh*re so I'm not sure if the pay-offs were that great.

Avatar image for HappyInvader101
HappyInvader101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#33 HappyInvader101
Member since 2005 • 3791 Posts

Forgot this one

One time i was away from my 360 during a round of Gears. I come back to see this guy....well...lets just say taunting me, right next to me. I press B and Chainsaw him and my team won the round 

hockeyruler12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 hockeyruler12
Member since 2005 • 8114 Posts

in halo 2, we were down by 2 kills, 49-48 on lockout

all of their guys hid in the same room, but an idiot on our team decided to run into the room

so i stuck our own guy with a plasma grenade, and he ran in there, killing their entire team

Hyper-Chicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hyper-Chicken
Member since 2007 • 1348 Posts

in halo 2, we were down by 2 kills, 49-48 on lockout

all of their guys hid in the same room, but an idiot on our team decided to run into the room

so i stuck our own guy with a plasma grenade, and he ran in there, killing their entire team

hockeyruler12
NICE! :D
metroidman7_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 metroidman7_11
Member since 2005 • 183 Posts
Playing Goldeneye on the N64.  I always used Oddjob and a rocket launcher to destroy my friends.  It was insanely fun. 
OceanLeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 OceanLeet
Member since 2007 • 938 Posts

In RE4 for the PS2, I was in the beginning chunk of the game when one of the dynamite zombies came slowly walking toward me in the distance.  Well, his dynamite was lit and he was surrounded by about 5 other zombies.  After a few seconds it went BLAM and sent peices of zombies everywhere.  I laughed forever after that. :lol:

Another time was also in RE4 when I paused the game in a old house...right when a stick of dynamite was flipping through a hole in the door.  I was like "Oh s***!  lmao!" :lol: 

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
It was in some fighting game that you can cut legs/arms/head off, I forget the name of it.. Anyways I happen to lost both arms and one leg, so I was pretty much hopping and I some how manage to with by hopping kicking them to death. XD
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

It was in some fighting game that you can cut legs/arms/head off, I forget the name of it.. Anyways I happen to lost both arms and one leg, so I was pretty much hopping and I some how manage to with by hopping kicking them to death. XDArisShadows

Was it Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus?

Prid3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#41 Prid3r
Member since 2004 • 8643 Posts
GeoW , 8 players , Friendly fire on , 1 grenade , 4 kill , 3 team kill , 1 self kill . Simply hilarious :P !
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

Well, once in a Gears of War 4v4 match, my 3 team mates were dead and the 3 remaining team members decided to humiliate me by beating me to death with their pistols. So I take my shot gun and smack one of them and switch to the lancer and chainsaw the guy. The other two get kinda pissed and start shooting me, but they miss and I chainsaw the second guy. The last guy is worried now and switches to a lancer as well and tries to chainsaw me, but I wasn't going to let that happen so I jump behind him and finish off with one last chainsaw attack.

Greatest most awsome moment ever, but now I've been branded as a chainsaw wh*re so I'm not sure if the pay-offs were that great.

glitchgeeman
That seems very very verimpossible. Those guys you wereplaying, don't sound too good. Anyways My fav torque bow Kills. My teammate was downed and the other team was fighting on who should kill him. I torqued one as he curb stomped and got all three who was trying to curb stomp as well. Another I torqued a guy as he went to revive his teammate.
Avatar image for xxxxThe_GoaTxxx
xxxxThe_GoaTxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 xxxxThe_GoaTxxx
Member since 2004 • 1841 Posts

Resident Evil 2.

Final Boss the first time through: this guy

So I pump every last shot of ammo into the guy. He's still alive. I panic, not knowing what to do.

With my last speck of life, I uselessly equip my knife. I run in, close my eyes, and STAB the boss at a dangerously close range.

It dies.

I jump with glee.

OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts
Warsong Gulch-  My friend's shammie had been holding the flag for 10 minutes, constantly under attack, and his allies still hadn't retrieved the opponent's. All of a sudden the Mill is attacked by like 5 alliance, he had two priests helping him. They cleared out a few guys, and with the priests now dead, its my friend with 30 health against a weakened rogue, he keeps his distance, attacks him a bit. The rogue finally catches up, tries to finish him, and my friend parried and killed him. Epic.
Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
Halo: Combat Evolved, couple years back. I saw an enemy in a tank, and i ran at the tank from behind (the tank operator was occupied shooting at something), and i jumped on the tank with my assault rifle, and shot the **** out of the guy in it, then i stole the tank and killed a person in a ghost thingy.
glitchgeeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#47 glitchgeeman
Member since 2005 • 5638 Posts
[QUOTE="glitchgeeman"]

waynehead895

That seems very very verimpossible. Those guys you wereplaying, don't sound too good. Anyways My fav torque bow Kills. My teammate was downed and the other team was fighting on who should kill him. I torqued one as he curb stomped and got all three who was trying to curb stomp as well. Another I torqued a guy as he went to revive his teammate.

Yeah, no one believes it since I usually suck at Gears of War and it wasn't even on my profile and I don't own a 360 so there's no way I can even back it up. Ah well, I'll stand by my story. But I think the reason it worked out was because

A) They were trying to kill me with melee attacks with a pistol.

B) You're right, they did suck, but it made me wonder, if I killed all three of them so easily, how were they able to kill off my 3 other team mates? My team mates were pretty good players.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]It was in some fighting game that you can cut legs/arms/head off, I forget the name of it.. Anyways I happen to lost both arms and one leg, so I was pretty much hopping and I some how manage to with by hopping kicking them to death. XDShad0ki11

Thats xbox, much more earlier system. It was more so a older type fighter, 2D I believe.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

I was messing around in RE4 right before the lake fight i shot into the lake and Immediately got chomped. that was definitely the most surprising death Ive ever seen.

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
[QUOTE="Shad0ki11"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]It was in some fighting game that you can cut legs/arms/head off, I forget the name of it.. Anyways I happen to lost both arms and one leg, so I was pretty much hopping and I some how manage to with by hopping kicking them to death. XDArisShadows

Thats xbox, much more earlier system. It was more so a older type fighter, 2D I believe.

was it an arecade game with a chainsaw guy?