Consolites are too young to know it, BUT PC dominated since SNES

This topic is locked from further discussion.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
[QUOTE="Jag85"]

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

The first one is from NewZoo.  Both are accurate and do not contain fruadulant information.

If you disagree, it is your duty to factually discover or research how thsoe are fraudulant.  Until you do, they are 100% valid.

In otherwords, until you prove your claim, PC has a higher software revenue and you lost the "debate".

MBirdy88

I'm not the one making bogus claims. There's nothing for me to prove.

The burden of proof lies on you to prove your bogus claim. Try again.

Are you 3 the same account? epic trolling.

:lol:
Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

User Lists: 0

#402 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Are you 3 the same account? epic trolling.MBirdy88

...This coming from the guy jumping to Jankarcop's defense. Epic trolling indeed. :roll:

Why the top 10 and top 20 lists? Why don't we just see everything...

260pbu1.jpg

Jankarcop

You know what else is funny about that pie chart? The fact that you were desperate enough to include casual game portals and social networks under "PC gaming" even though Newzoo themselves categorized them separately... Contradicting your own source, eh?

Unless you've been living under a cave this past decade... casual game portals and social network games are also played on consoles, tablets and mobile phones. Categorizing it all under "PC gaming" just reeks of desperation, mate.

EDIT:

And one more thing... How convenient of you to focus on the US and leave out the European markets that Newzoo also made pie charts for...

NewzooTotalConsumerSpend2010_Page_2.jpg

Even if we did pretend that casual game portals and social network games are only played on PC's (which is obviously a lie and you know it)... the only market where the PC would come out on top is Germany, but otherwise consoles control an even larger market share in all the other European markets than they do in the US... Strange, because I always thought it would be the other way around in Europe.